Hotel engineering supervisor
- Hotel engineering supervisor at NYLO Hotel
- HVAC Technician at WESTIN
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer at Rosewood Hotels and Resorts
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- College Degree - HVAC
Feb 2017 - May 2017 Worked with sales to analyze customers loan eligibility; estimated risk of customers not repaying; checked data of ten customers and keep thirty customers relationships; Engineering Supervisor at Accelink Corp
- Engineering Supervisor at PingAn Insurance Company
- In design department, I helped an engineer at
3 months at this Job
- - Agile Project Management
Engineering Supervisor at a 378 room time share property located in Phoenix AZ. Have worked for the company for 14 years and began career as Pool operator technician One of my accomplishments has been implementing a procedure for completing monthly room checks for engineers to inspect 378 rooms and make necessary repairs. In doing so we have driven our Guest Satisfaction scores from the low 80s to the 90s Also shifting engineers to different positions and using their abilities to better shift work loads and comletion times of timely work assignments. Implemented a procedure to better communicate to other departments and in doing so we have minimized time for rooms to be turned over and have them guest ready. Computer skills proficient in Microsoft office and word, some experience in excel. Have performed payroll for department through ADP. Experience in scheduling associatte and vendors. Fire and Life Safety I have experience in performing monthly inspections as well as scheduling and performing testing with 3rd party vendors. Scheduling necessary repairs as needed within timely manner to ensure violations d ok not incurred. Length of experience with Fire and Life Safety is 8 years.
- Engineering supervisor at Marriott canyon villas
14 years, 9 months at this Job
Engineering Supervisor for Hampton Inn & Suites Riverwalk Scottsdale
- Engineering Supervisor at Heavlin Management Company
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas
- Self Employed at IoCon Inspections
- Maintenance Supervisor at St. Theodore Catholic School/Church
6 months at this Job
- Home Inspector
- Computer Hardware Technician
- EPA Certification of Refrigerant Recovery
- Maintenance Supervisor - Building and Grounds Maintenance
- High School Diploma
Universal Aventura hotel supervisor. Opened Universal Aventura Hotel Created all the Met forms for the department. Created all Rounds ( fire pump checks, Chiller checks Etc.) Hire team to fit hotel needs. Works Hands on with all manufacturer for warranty. Performing supervisor/chief tasks as leading our group to success in a hotel of 600 rooms. Maintenance in rooms, common areas and back of house, Performs work requiring the journey level skills of at least one of the following trades: electrical, plumber, HVAC/refrigeration mechanic, kitchen/laundry mechanic, carpenter, painter, locksmith, in addition to performing other general maintenance duties. Monthly financial savings, Goby program, payroll duties of all team member ⦁ Bowling alley tech ⦁ Basic plumbing ⦁ Electrical engineering ⦁ TV tech (cloning, setting up TVs in room and campus wide for meetings and Projectors. ) ⦁ 600 room hotel ⦁ Excel ⦁Scheduling ⦁Training ⦁Lutron system ⦁JCI ⦁Inncom ⦁Multistack ⦁HotSos ⦁PayRoll ⦁Warranty Claims
- Engineering Supervisor at Loews Hotels & Resorts
- Engineering Lead at Loews Hotels
- Front Desk Supervisor at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
- Security Officer On-call at Federal Security Force
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Brunswick bowling - Bowling mechanical
Naim Uddin Syed
[email protected] | (470) 418-5612
Over 30+ years of demonstrated experience in qualified engineering, management, and technical skills in the hospitality industry with ability to provide exceptional experience in quality, safety, maintenance, and customer service.
Government College of Technology Associates in Power Technology (1977)
Ferris State University Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification EPA (1996)
Skills and Proficiencies
Advance mechanical and technical skills
Management and training expertise
Customer service experience
Expert in English (Verbal & Written). Fluent in Hindi & Urdu (Verbal)
Reliable, dedicated, and hard working
Analytic thinker with exceptional process analysis optimization skills
A team player and excellent leadership skills
Innovative and a self-starter
Maintenance Supervisor January 2018 -- Current
Hilton Atlanta Northeast/Crestline Hotels
• Supervise and perform Property Operations Engineer duties to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility in mechanical equipment, electrical systems, HVAC systems, life safety systems and grounds.
• Respond to guest and team member inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
• Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting evaluations, training and delivering recognition and reward.
• Scheduling maintenance staff and jobs in accordance to priority and staff’s ability.
• Coordinate maintenance operations, as needed. 10/2011 Supervisor CoolWave Mechanical Contractors January 2008 – December 2017
• Successfully managed a team of service technicians and installers on multiple jobs by thoroughly training, leading, and demonstrating details to employees.
• Running diagnostics, repairing, and installing new equipment (i.e. HVAC, Walk-in coolers, freezers, AC condensing units, refrigeration etc.)
• Identifying root causes of issues that arise and creating a counter measure to prevent similar issues from occurring again in the future. Establishing a proper workflow and implementing Standard Operational Procedure.
• Ability to maintain a proper timeline for all jobs starting with getting permits and ordering material to installation at job sites.
• Providing long lasting relationships and excellent customer service. Customers range from large corporations to sole-proprietorships. Facilities Engineer Hilton Suites Markham Ontario Facility Manager Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport July 2002—November 2007 September 1998—April 2002
• Maintaining all parts of the building (Electrical, mechanical, housekeeping, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Kitchen equipment).
• While working under Richfield Management, successfully managed Maintenance and Housekeeping Departments.
• Budgeting and scheduling staff and jobs as needed.
• Keeping inventory of equipment for maintenance and housekeeping.
• Provided exceptional support for budgeting within the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments, in regards to staff, repairs, renovations, and purchases. Assistant Chief Engineer Hilton Atlanta Northeast December 1994—September 1998
• Successfully carrying out and delegating work orders to the appropriate departments such as Guest affairs, kitchen and housekeeping etc.
• Ability to oversee and maintain all aspects of building.
• Acting manager while Chief Engineer in the absence of Chief Engineer. Maintenance Technician February 1991—December 1994 Sheraton Hotel Marietta
• Executing maintenance and repair work orders in all parts of the building. C
- Engineering Supervisor at Hilton. Crestline hotels & resorts
at this Job
The largest property management company worldwide Chief Building Engineering Supervisor Managed the HVAC and Power Plant teams providing chill water and steam to the main campus buildings. Resourceful Chief Engineer in transition from healthcare back to commercial properties. Experienced in properties ranging from 42 story high rise, building campus complex's and mixed use properties.
- Chief Building Engineering Supervisor at CBRE at Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas Campus
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Parmenter LLC
- Operations Manager at Inland American Real Estate
- Chief Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle (representing Bank of America)
4 months at this Job
- License - Facilities Management
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA) 2015 TO PRESENT
Manufacturer of commercial refrigeration products: Unit Coolers, Condensers, Controls & Fluid Coolers (www.heatcraftpd.com)
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Recruits, trains, coaches, and coordinates project activities, and completes performance reviews for a professional staff of four Mechanical Engineering Professionals and two CAD Designers. Achieves greater
success by using best-practice strategies in project design and management tools (MS Project & Stage Gate) to track and identify problems while maintaining key stakeholder objectives. Develops and applies mechanical
engineering design methods, theories and research techniques in investigation and solution of complex and technical obstacles. Investigates or tests the development of new designs, methods, and materials. Creates and presents semi-monthly steering committee project updates. Generates estimates and manages project
costs for a current total $600K budget over three projects.
• Incorporated design of small buffer tank during construction phase of a $3.5M capital project to install three new UL certified psychrometric chambers that alleviated problems arising with chilled water stability, resulting in a correct amount of stratification to meet stated specifications.
• Simplified installation process in intelliGen® Refrigeration Controller Installation and Operations Manual resulting in service call reductions of more than 30% and/or site visits by Technical Service Team members.
• Currently performing an iterative process of product design, testing, data analysis, and certification to meet or exceed the new 2020 Department of Energy (DOE) efficiency standards.
• Deployed a viable dual source for Scroll Compressors, resulting in $1.7M in first-year savings for the end-user. Lead Heatcraft Refrigeration Products' R&D design, development, and launch of first LG Electronics' Refrigeration Medium Temperature Scroll Compressor.
• Lead Engineer in the development of a Remote Refrigeration Control (RRC) system that produced first- year additional revenues in excess of $500K.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR at HEATCRAFT REFRIGERATION PRODUCTS, LLC
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER at RINNAI AMERICA CORPORATION
- at RINNAI AMERICA CORPORATION
- PROJECT ENGINEER at RINNAI AMERICA CORPORATION
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Engineering Management
- MBA - Applied Management
- BE - Mechanical Engineering
Mitsubishi Automotive America Engineering Supervisor Supervises a team of technician's within the Engineering Department, responsible for shift coverage, payroll and attendance. Also responsible for ensuring projects are completed on schedule, meet technical requirements and financial goals, with emphasis on performance excellence. Establish measurements and reports for progress to meet project and/or departmental goals. Present reports as required by management. Assigns specific job tasks to engineers and teams for completion as well as monitor progress. Knowledge of six sigma, lean, and kaizen activities, as well as, appropriate ISO standards applicable to the facility assigned. Support the continuing growth and success of Mitsubishi Electric. Morehead State University Graduate Assistant Assisting in the instruction of the Industrial Engineering classes, supporting undergraduate students in their journey to graduation. Overseeing the safety and maintenance of machine usage, training of the CNC, lathes, Mills and the CMM machines, overseeing the safety and usage by undergraduate students with the Fanuc robots. DMD Construction 620 Paris Lane Morehead, KY 40351 USA Project Supervisor Supervisor of a team of carpenters. Who are responsible for construction, repair, and the maintenance of job sites. I manage the company budget and maintenance budget for tools and equipment. Repair and Trouble-shooting responsibilities included: home electrical, plumbing, emergency roof repair, and the coordination with any external subcontractors. Prepared weekly and monthly reports on company profitability, focus on areas of improvement including: Pre-job set-up, Customer Service, and Safety. Recommend energy savings to customers primarily focusing on the Home (Building) Envelope including HVAC, and Water treatment systems. Conducted renovations of older historic homes, accomplished by re-engineering the original prints of the house. Analyzing the construction method and materials of construction
- Engineering Supervisor at Mitsubishi Automotive America
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Engineering, Technology, Management
- B.S. - Computer Information Technology
• As an Engineering Department Supervisor, I was responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of the entire casino facility. I was also responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of the grounds surrounding the casino.
• Logging and recording pressure gauge data for the water pressure system.
• Planning preventive maintenance and developing strategies for improving equipment uptime and longevity.
• Ensuring a safe work environment and practicing safe work practices.
• Operating a personal computer utilizing standard and specialized software.
• Communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Engineering Supervisor at Paradise Casino
- Test Coordinator at TRAX International
- Parts and Service Manager/Lead Technician at Colorado River Boats
- Operations Officer/Firefighter at Yuma International Airport
1 year at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- Associates of Arts Degree
- Diploma - Principles of Marine Corps Leadership for Marine NCO's