Engineering Supervisor Responsible for supervising a staff of ten Mechanical and Civil design engineers, in the development of engineering design products. This includes oversight of scope selection, method of resolution, coordination of team participation, issuance and implementation of major plant modifications to support and maintain design requirements. Additionally, coordinate and direct completion of technical analyses evaluating acceptance of design related issues.
• Engineering lead, preparing for and responding to multiple Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) design related on-site inspections;
• Host peer and participant on a number of Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO) Evaluation Teams for US commercial nuclear power plants.
• Member of the Engineering Quality Review Team approving all major engineering products;
• Member of the On-Site Safety Review Committee;
- Engineering Supervisor at Entergy Nuclear
- at Entergy Nuclear
- Mechanical Engineer at Entergy Nuclear
- Engineer at Electric Boat Division, General Dynamics
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Supervisor as of April 2012 - Plan and execute turbine / generator overhauls for the NIPSCO power generation fleet. - Diagnose vibration issues and perform field balancing of rotating equipment. - Provide engineering support to coal fired and combined cycle power plants. - Coordinate recovery efforts during forced outages. - Analyze capital projects for benefits and risks during annual budget preparation. Station Engineer as of September 2008 - Performed engineering reviews for ASME code repairs and modifications. - Served as a subject matter expert on rotating equipment, with a focus on pumps. - Prepared technical specifications for equipment repair as well as contractor services. - Managed capital and O&M projects for coal fired power plant and environmental systems - Performed inspections of plant equipment such as boilers, condensers, tanks, etc.
- Engineering Supervisor at NiSource / NIPSCO
- Mechanical Associate III at Sargent & Lundy
- Mechanical Engineer / Draftsman / Machinist at Progress Pump & Turbine
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mitsubishi Automotive America Engineering Supervisor Supervises a team of technician's within the Engineering Department, responsible for shift coverage, payroll and attendance. Also responsible for ensuring projects are completed on schedule, meet technical requirements and financial goals, with emphasis on performance excellence. Establish measurements and reports for progress to meet project and/or departmental goals. Present reports as required by management. Assigns specific job tasks to engineers and teams for completion as well as monitor progress. Knowledge of six sigma, lean, and kaizen activities, as well as, appropriate ISO standards applicable to the facility assigned. Support the continuing growth and success of Mitsubishi Electric. Morehead State University Graduate Assistant Assisting in the instruction of the Industrial Engineering classes, supporting undergraduate students in their journey to graduation. Overseeing the safety and maintenance of machine usage, training of the CNC, lathes, Mills and the CMM machines, overseeing the safety and usage by undergraduate students with the Fanuc robots. DMD Construction 620 Paris Lane Morehead, KY 40351 USA Project Supervisor Supervisor of a team of carpenters. Who are responsible for construction, repair, and the maintenance of job sites. I manage the company budget and maintenance budget for tools and equipment. Repair and Trouble-shooting responsibilities included: home electrical, plumbing, emergency roof repair, and the coordination with any external subcontractors. Prepared weekly and monthly reports on company profitability, focus on areas of improvement including: Pre-job set-up, Customer Service, and Safety. Recommend energy savings to customers primarily focusing on the Home (Building) Envelope including HVAC, and Water treatment systems. Conducted renovations of older historic homes, accomplished by re-engineering the original prints of the house. Analyzing the construction method and materials of construction
- Engineering Supervisor at Mitsubishi Automotive America
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Engineering, Technology, Management
- B.S. - Computer Information Technology
Supervisor for 10 Building Engineers on Graveyard shift. Assist management in direct oversight of department's daily operation. Participate in assigned long-term preventative maintenance programs and projects. Involve in department's routine operations by handling repairs and assisting management with administrative duties. Perform major repair of hired mechanical systems. Prepare process plans for new parts, time studies and prepare quotations for parts. Identify and debug for production problems as needed. Modify processes to enhance operation productivity. Supervise installation and initial start up of engineering equipment.
- ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR at THUNDER VALLEY RESORT & CASINO
- HVAC Automation Engineer at Gilead Pharmaceuticals
- Automation Engineer at HVAC
- Building Engineer at CBRE Inc
7 months at this Job
- High school
Identify areas of improvement and coordinate modifications, replacements, preventive maintenance and upgrades to increase facility efficiency and equipment life expectancy to meet UPS standards Conduct mechanical provenance, maintenance, inspection and corrected maintenance inspection performance audits to identify issues, improve machine performance efficiency and to prevent equipment breakdown Monitor day, preload and twilight operation sorts to make sure all facility equipment is functioning properly to meet daily volume expectations Ensure environmental and safety compliance with OSHA, UPS, Local, State, and Federal requirements Plant Engineering Supervisor, United Parcel Service October 2017-Present Edison, NJ Manage and delegate the duties of six mechanics and nine porters to uphold work standards required by UPS Monitor and review facility mechanic s daily work to track accountability Dispatch and de-log daily mechanic s work order and review their concerns.
- Plant Engineering Supervisor at United Parcel Service
- at Stryker
- Marketing Manager Assistant at Ultimate Service for You
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (acquisition: Star Aviation Inc.) is an aerospace parts manufacturer and integrator for general aviation and commercial aircraft. As an Engineering Supervisor, I am responsible for a team of Engineers, Designers and Document Control Personnel to support the interface design development, 3D Modeling, generating drawings, analysis, reports and supporting documentation as per the FAA standards for specialty products and maintain the structural integrity of modifications to approved aircraft. I also coordinate with other departments of the company along with the FAA in the quest to constantly improve the quality of the delivered product.
• Oversee all Engineering projects to ensure accurate and on-time deliverables are met according to project plan timelines with a focus on productivity. This involves proactive communication with Sales, Product Line Management, and Project Management personnel to ensure expectations are clearly defined remain within the proposed scope, and on schedule.
• Monitor each project timeline with consideration to leveraging resources and communication across all Engineering Departments to optimize utilization of staffing.
• Improve and maintain standardization and coordination of processes for handling engineering throughput with a focus on productivity.
• Manage Engineering Teams with respect to strategic and proactive hiring, performance management, and disciplinary action.
• Identify and provide coaching, mentoring, and training to enhance employee professional development and add value to the Company.
• Oversee FMEA and Root Cause Analysis exercises to support new product development and/or maintaining production of existing designs.
• Interact with customers to clarify design intent and technical requirements.
• Contribute to annual budget preparation. Ensure Engineering tasks are executed within budget.
• Participate in project proposal, design, and aircraft certification reviews.
• Oversee aircraft certification activities between the Company and Federal Aviation Administration ( FAA ) to ensure compliance with required regulations.
• Ensure that the engineering data in the Quality Management System complies with the guidelines of AS9100revD requirements.
• Apply the principles of Lean management to engineering processes.
• Conduct training on new policies, principles, processes and standards.
• Perform personnel administrative tasks such as performance reviews, goal setting, time card validation, vacation approval, and schedule coordination.
- Engineering Supervisor/Manager at Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Structural Engineering Lead at Star Aviation/ Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Mobile
- Structural Engineer at Star Aviation/ Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Mobile
- Maintenance Engineer at Evonik Corporation
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Facilities Engineering Supervisor Aurora, IL (May 17 - Present)
• Managed 21 skilled trades employees matching each person's skill set with daily repair requirements
• Coached employees on repairs for CNC and robotic machines in order to improve problem solving capability, resulting in an 18% improvement in Mean Time To Repair while reducing total cost by 16%
• Coordinate with operations managers to prioritize planned and reactive work on over 70 critical machines and 1500 total machines over 4.2 million square foot facility.
• Implemented safety improvements throughout the plant and coached the importance of safe work behavior, resulting in Process Maintenance going over 3 years without a recordable injury
- Facilities Engineering Supervisor at Caterpillar, Inc
- Facilities Engineer at Caterpillar, Inc
- Maintenance Electrician at Caterpillar, Inc
- Electrician Intern at Caterpillar, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science - Electrical / Electronic Automated Systems Technology
As the Quality Engineering Supervisor I provided leadership and supervision of six Quality Engineers and 18 Quality Technicians in the Wabash National Quality Assurance Department as we support production. I collaborate with both the Quality Assurance Manager and Plant Managers to ensure data driven projects and internal findings are clear for Process Development and Process Improvements, as well as for Corrective Actions and customer response. This position also entails Layered Process Audits, ISO 9001:2015, Strategic Development Initiatives, process conformance, APQP while also working with internal Quality issues as well as external Warranty issues. I am also responsible for Quality Metrics and SPC over current processes as well as verifying that Control Plan's and PFMEA's are correct and in place for production.
- Quality Engineering Supervisor at Wabash National Corporation
- Quality Manager/Process Control Manager at TMF Center Inc
- Manufacturing Engineer/Process Control Manager at TMF Center Inc
- Production Supervisor, Automated Manufacturing Line at Harrison Steel Castings Company
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Supervision - Organizational Leadership and Supervision
End Date: present Supervise engineering work duties Daily inspection of boilers, AC, elevator shaft rooms Maintained staff payroll, and schedules Responsible for hiring staff Maintained proper stock levels of all supplies needed Scheduled service appointments for all outside vendors Coming to the property for work. Maintained guest room perfect condition
- Engineering supervisor at Marenas Beach Resort
- Loss Prevention, Supervisor at Ritz-Carlton
- Engineering supervisor at Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
- Supervisor at National Partitions Company
6 years, 6 months at this Job
• Established Engineering Department
• Set Engineering standards and ECR-ECN system
• Oversaw change from Autodesk Inventor to DSS Solidworks
• Managed installation of SWX EPDM
- ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR at Deist Industries, Switch-N-Go Division
- DESIGN AND APPLICATION ENGINEER at Badger Industries
- DESIGN ENGINEER at Riise, Inc
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER at Advantage Design Technologies
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering