Taught Introduction to Engineering and Design and Principles of Engineering o Taught CAD and design principles to 50 students Coached FIRST Robotics Competition Team o Managed a team of 20 students to create a fridge size robot in 6 weeks
- Engineering Teacher at Woods Cross High School, Davis School District
- Computer and Engineering Teacher at Mound Fort Junior High School, Ogden School District
- Engineering, Robotics, Computer Programming, A+ Certification Teacher at Kodiak Island Borough School District
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Industrial Automation Maintenance
- Master of Arts - Career and Technical Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Earth Science and Biology Education
• Creating and teaching engineering curriculum
• Maintaining student safety
• Managing supplies and inventory
• Keeping accurate records for budget and yearly spending
• Managing computer lab, hardware and software
- Engineering Teacher at Glendale Union High School District
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology and Design Education
Principle of Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture, Physics and Math. 6 months working at Dish Networks as an Analyst.
- Engineering Teacher at Computer Integrated Manufacturing
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- - Engineering Skills
Brooklyn Technical High School, High School for Construction Trades, Engineering, Architecture, Staten High School Tech Teacher/Mentor: Regents Physics and Advanced Placement Physics Lecture and Lab Course Teacher: Digital Electronics (DE) -- One semester course in the Pathway to Engineering (PLTW) course sequence
- Physics and Electrical Engineering Teacher at New York City Public School System
- Corporate Account Manager & Applications Engineer at Texas Instruments Corporation / National Semiconductor
- Analyst at Transition Technologies Inc
- Field Applications Engineer at Motorola Corporation
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- MS - School Building Leadership
- MA - Science Education
- MBA - Finance
- MS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Physics / BE Electrical Engineering
Taught high school engineering to over 140 students each year Created highly engaging lab-based lessons plans daily Increased student ACT scores by 4 points Led schools first robotics club Assistant coached varsity soccer; state champions 2016, runners up 2017
- Engineering Teacher at KIPP Houston High School
- Corps Member at Teach for America
- Research Assistant at Rice University
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
Teaching 8-10 year old children the basics of mechanisms and basics of electrical engineering.
- Summer Camp Engineering Teacher at HCNY
- Math Instructor at Mathnasium
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Harvest Church
1 month at this Job
- - Computer science, Electronics, Engineering
-Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers. -Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts. -Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods. -Help campers keep pace with the activities assigned -organize and provide snacks for the campers
- Engineering Teacher at Engineering For Kids
- Emergency Room Volunteer at AMITA Health
- IHSA Volleyball Referee at IHSA
8 months at this Job
- High School Senior in the Fall
Researched state standards and developed compliant curriculum for five tech-engineering courses, grades 6-8. Create varied and dynamic PowerPoint lessons and skill-based projects. Work within teams to address and share classroom management approaches as well as collaborative projects. Assess and evaluate classroom work according to state and district standards, while offering growth and improvement opportunities to students. Manage classroom websites and electronic gradebooks. Maintain regular communication with families and community.
- Sr. Technology-Engineering Teacher at Belmonte Middle School
- Energy & Agricultural Meteorologist/Contractor; Weather programmer at Weather Services International
- On-air Meteorologist at CBS
- Morning/Noon Meteorologist at WLFI-TV
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Meteorology
• Ran labs for Advanced Programming, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming
• Answered questions by email, office hours, or in labs about computer engineering
• Assisted professors in grading and labs
• Managed three weekly labs for three quarters of 50-60 undergraduate students
• Debugged hundreds of student programs and guided students on programming assignments
- Computer Engineering Teacher Assistant at Santa Clara University
- Application Engineering Intern at Advanjet
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Engineering
• Designed curriculum for the Engineering program following the Massachusetts Commonwealth Standards and utilizing data from various assessments.
• Utilized data to make decisions and target areas in need of growth.
• Taught 4-6 classes per day in the field of engineering.
• Worked closely with staff to implement engineering in other classrooms often creating and teaching to other teachers.
• Organized programs to enrich learning and excite students about the field of engineering and the creative design process.
• Motivated and oversaw groups of up to 30 people working on different projects simultaneously.
• Collaborated in a team of 5-7 people to coordinate schedules and record/analyze data.
• Daily use of various online office tools such as Microsoft office, Aspen XP, Google Docs and Mimio interactive software.
- Engineering Teacher/Coordinator at Andover Public Schools
- Science Teacher/Reading Teacher (7th grade) at Lawrence Public Schools
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Special Education
- Master of Science - General Science
- Bachelor of Arts - History