Work as an Engineering and Robotics teacher. Taught across all disciplines of Engineering, including Material Testing, Rapid Prototyping, Mechanical, Electrical, Thermodynamics, CNC Machining, Product Development, and Renewable Energy.
- Engineering Teacher at Ben Barber Innovation Academy
- Head Coach of the Shine Runners Solar Powered Racing Team at
- Head Coach at FTC Competition Robotics Team
- 7th and 8th Grade Science Teacher at T A Howard Middle School
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science - Environmental Science
7th and 8th grade Life Science and Engineering. 2018- Present HANC Middle School 215 Oak Street, Uniondale, NY Life Science and Engineering teacher 7th and 8th grade Individually established and attained goals for each student Organized parent teacher conferences to communicate learning development of the students and maximize effectiveness of parent-teacher-student triangle Use assessment tools to gauge learning and to improve teaching methods if necessary Worked extensively with students via hands on labs in the classroom Used chrome books with each students as a teaching tool Developed safe and exciting laboratory environment Worked with and implemented various forms of technology in my lessons Organized daily lesson plans, labs, and interactive learning Facilitate group discussions, labs, and presentations Managing classrooms between 12 and 30 students Creating and grading test, quizzes, and homework assignments.
- Life Science and Engineering teacher at HANC
- Permanent substitute teacher for all subjects and grade levels at East Islip School District
- Permanent Substitute Teacher at East Islip High School Career Academies
- at Andrew T. Morrow Elementary Sycamore Avenue
at this Job
- B.A. - General Education
- Masters - Literacy
• Assists teacher of an introductory class of MATLAB and Python for beginning engineering students
• Holds office hours to assist the understanding of students
- Engineering Teacher's Assistant at CanSat
- Software Team Lead at CanSat
- Research Intern at Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
This is a high school teaching position in Pre-Engineering which is a Career and Technical Education (CTE) program. The Pre-Engineering program is a series of prescribed courses for grades 9-12 that provides a strong foundation in the engineering industry. Pre-Engineering delivers industry-based instruction where students become acquainted with the fundamentals of engineering practices and provides to students the foundation and proven path to college and career success in STEM-related fields. Pre-Engineering prepares students to be the most innovative and productive leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Through an engaging, hands-on curriculum, the Pre-Engineering program encourages the development of problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and creative & innovative reasoning. Students may be eligible to obtain certifications and internships in the area of pre-engineering. Some responsibilities: 1. Provide rigorous and relevant instruction on pre-approved hands-on curriculum in the content area and general work-place readiness. 2. Integrate soft-skill instruction into competency-based content area activities. 3. Support students in industry relevant competitions, industry exploration activities, professional organizations and postsecondary initiatives.
- Engineering Teacher at Providence Public School District
- Student help-College Work-study Teacher Assistant at University of Rhode Island- Mech., Ind. & Sys Engineering
- Technical Support Computer repair at First Resource Computers, Inc
- Student help-College Work-study Secretary Assistant at University of Rhode Island- Student Life
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial and System Engineering
- Associate - Industrial and System Engineering
• Teach and write curriculum for Basic Algebra, Algebra 1, Honors Algebra 2, Advanced Placement Statistics, and Introduction to Engineering Design.
• Served as lead teacher to develop courses and re-write curriculum to transition from a conventional to an integrated approach.
• Manage teacher teams by facilitating meetings, delegating and organizing tasks and responsibilities.
• Collaborate with colleagues to gather and analyze student data to inform teaching.
• Served as technology lead to integrate technology into the classroom.
• Run interventions for at-risk students, including a co-teach classroom model, topic re-teach sessions, and an after-school tutor center.
• Mentor Student Teachers from UCI’s Master of Teaching Program.
- Math and Engineering Teacher at Irvine Unified School District
- Financial Analyst & Treasurer at Hyundai Motor America
- Auditor at Deloitte
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Teaching - Single Subject Credential
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
• Design: Expertise in SolidWorks and AutoCAD applications with experience creating and building designs, models, and prototypes aligned with industry standards. Highly analytical able to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Project Management: Detail-oriented and organized leader with success overseeing classrooms to complete various projects. Proven success developing and delivering effective technical curriculum and design guides.
• Relationship Management: Collaborative professional adept at cultivating strong relationships with administrators, team members, and students to driving successful outcomes for all initiatives. Engaging facilitator able to clearly convey information to large groups.
• Achievements / Strengths: 10+ years success as technical instructor recognized as expert in field across education department; identified as proficient in a diverse range of engineering and design methods. Adept at innovating processes and procedures that enhance production methods.
- Engineering Teacher at GLENDALE UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technology and Design Education - Mathematics and Industrial Technology
For the past 8 years I have been a high school teacher, specializing in Engineering, Math, and Physics. It has been rewarding work but I believe it is time to move on. I have led several dozen students to certification in AutoCAD. I hold certifications in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, and Autodesk Revit. I am an excellent problem solver and have a surplus of engineering knowledge. I am also proficient with MS Office products, especially Excel. I have made a career out of sharing this knowledge and helping others succeed. In addition to my primary role I also have elective positions as the School Technology Coordinator and Technology Student Association Adviser.
- Engineering Teacher/School Technology Coordinator at McCreary Central High School
- Substitute Teacher at Whitley County High School
- Equipment Operator at Cox Excavating
- Quality System Administrator at General Electric Lighting
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Secondary Mathematics Education
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering with emphasis on Manufacturing
- None - Electrical Engineering Technology
Brooklyn Technical High School, High School for Construction Trades, Engineering, Architecture, Staten High School Tech Teacher/Mentor: Regents Physics and Advanced Placement Physics Lecture and Lab Course Teacher: Digital Electronics (DE) -- One semester course in the Pathway to Engineering (PLTW) course sequence
- Physics and Electrical Engineering Teacher at New York City Public School System
- Corporate Account Manager & Applications Engineer at Texas Instruments Corporation / National Semiconductor
- Analyst at Transition Technologies Inc
- Field Applications Engineer at Motorola Corporation
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- MS - School Building Leadership
- MA - Science Education
- MBA - Finance
- MS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Physics / BE Electrical Engineering
I worked as a teacher assistant for a couple of Introductory Circuits classes and a couple of Advanced Systems classes.
- Engineering Teacher Assistant at Santa Clara University
- Applications Engineering Intern at Maxim Integrated Products Inc
- Calculus Teacher Assistant at Santa Clara University
- On Campus Tutor at Vanford, Inc
6 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science and Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering and Mathematics
• Teaching students ages 5-13 foundational concepts of engineering including but not limited to block based programming using Scratch, and Cospaces
• Explaining the design process in a way easily undestood by elementary students while still working within the Engineer Your World I curriculum
• Derive lessons which incorparote all aspects of STEM while making learning ineractive
• Allowing students to engulf themselves in Project Based Learning by designing creative soultions to the challenges provided
- Engineering Teacher at STEM KIDS NYC
- Engineering Teacher at METS Charter School
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Assistant Director of Operations at Solstice Manufacturing
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering