Worked on probe card manufacturing operations from A-Z, that's included but not limited to: photolithography or laser writer (imprinting
desired mask or pattern on the substrate), thin film, etches, and plating gold, copper and rhodium using specific currents and chemicals
bath then inspect product, check functionality and coating level.
• Coached and trained technicians so they get certified to independently operate equipment and tools using BKM.
• Periodically conducted conferences with engineers to discuss actions need to be taken in order to meet business/customers need and safety precautions.
• Managed to be recognized as the only team member who never had any misprocess and who has one of the highest accuracy and productivity level within my group.
• Solely conducted complex semiconductor manufacturing, testing and assembly process (some are over 250 steps process) from the beginning to the end which included single, double and triple metal layers (gold, etc.).
• Prevented multiple hazards incidents and misprocess by other team members.
• Preformed schematic inspection, and design verification, also was responsible to, perform set-up, calibration, routine preventative maintenance.
• Interfacing with R&D, Engineering, Production, and Quality Assurance team, to rapidly develop specifications, requirements for metrology equipment and future test methodologies.
• Had in depth knowledge of safety for environmental impact of using chemical or preform procedure to avoid hazards and obstacles.
• Identified potential work accidents and worked with my team on preventing them from happening by creating safe work environment.
• Conducted Plasma-etch process for wafers, substrates resist coating, sputter (Aluminum, Gold, Copper Rhodium and Nickle layers)
- Engineering Tech at FormFactor Inc at Process & Manufacturing engineering tech for semiconductors
- Validation (software /hardware) / manufacturing / production Engineering tech in semiconductors at Intel Corporation
- Laboratory engineering tech at Williams Control
- Ink Cartridge manufacturing and production engineering tech at Epson Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Production and metallurgy engineering
I worked as a machinist / tool maker for 18 years then moved into a engineering position. I am proficient at the operation of all manual machines. I have operated and programmed many different CNC machining centers. I have also programmed and operated wire EDM machines. As a engineering tech I designed manufacturing machines, tooling, jigs and fixtures, gauges. I was also responsible for running a R&D lab for rapid proto typing. The engineering work was all done using Solid Works.
- Engineering Tech at W L Gore &Associates
37 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Machine shop
4/2014 - Present ♦ Review all jobs, blueprints, and purchase orders for accuracy, manufacturability, and compliance, using backlog and production schedule. ♦ Consistently avoid additional costs, averaging $35K per month, by identifying and correcting moderate and critical errors. ♦ Collaborate with colleagues from production, customer service, quality, finance, and operations to implement improvements and corrective measures. ♦ Liaise with technical contacts at customer sites and internal departments to establish product understanding and delivery expectations. ♦ Provide training for new engineering personnel.
- Engineering Tech at Hi Tech Honeycomb
- Customer Service Associate at Hi Tech Honeycomb
- Director of First Impressions at Hi Tech Honeycomb
- MRO Buyer at Spherion for Denso Wireless
4 years, 9 months at this Job
engine components for Ford, Honda, Nissan (ISO/TS16949, ISO9001)
Quality Control Engineering Tech: November 2017 - Present (ISO/TS16949, ISO9001)
• Maintained zero PPM impact to primary customer Ford, leading to award of Q1 preferred supplier status.
• Manage PPAP and APQP activity for changepoints.
• Drive scrap reduction projects to decrease costs by $55k annually.
• Provide support for pass-through products from sister facilities, including translation services.
- Quality Control Engineering Tech at Hitachi Automotive Systems America, Inc. - Tier 1 OEM for VTC
- TS Tech Indiana at Honda
- Quality Control Staff Engineer at FCC, NC LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in International Studies - East and Southeast Asia
192 Gannett Drive, South Portland Me. 04106
• Promoted to Engineering Tech/Process Writer March 2015
• Maintaining and creating new processes for Electro/Mechanical, Cable/Harness, pcb and solder assembly and Packaging per customer drawings and request.
• Electrical Mechanical Assembly and Cable/Harness Assembly
• Extensive experience with hand tools and measuring devices
• Group Leader
• Read and interpreted Engineering Drawings and Documents
- Engineering Tech/Process Writer March at Saunders Electronics
- Customer Service at Mobile Home Parts Unlimited
- Electrical Assembler at Electro Tech, Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Civil Engineering
- - General Studies
Duties/Responsibilities: -As part of an engineering team, maintain and service manufacturing floor testing equipment. -Install software/hardware to machinery and computer systems. -Assist in engineering projects as required requiring both mechanical and electrical design. -Work in a fast paced production focused environment under high pressure to keep product flowing and built with high quality.
- Engineering Tech at Dish Network
- Electronics Technician II at Technica
- Quality Assurance Specialist at Verify Inc. at Boeing
- Configuration Technician at Coast at Sanmina
1 month at this Job
➢ Tooling Design & Drawing
➢ Product Design & Development
➢ Develop Engineering & CAD Standards for the Porvair Caribou Site
➢ Develop Hardware Smart Stock Codes for the Porvair Caribou Site
➢ Develop Flow Fixturing Smart Stock Codes for the Porvair Caribou Site
➢ Develop Standard Part Stock Codes & Drawings for the Porvair Caribou Site
➢ Machine Porous Tubes
➢ Create all drawings for Hardware
➢ Flow Fixturing
➢ Assembly Fixturing
➢ Build and Design High and Low Flow Test set ups
➢ Train operators to correctly set up & tear down equipment
➢ Train operators how to correctly handle high pressure test systems
➢ Assist workers with any and all Engineering Related Questions and Problems
➢ Create Spreadsheets & Gather Data using Microsoft Xcel Supervisor: Bruce Kobles Proficiencies: AutoCAD Lite AutoCAD Inventor Professional 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Solidworks Microsoft Xcel
- Engineering Tech at Porvair Filtration Group - Caribou Division
3 years at this Job
- - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
Integral team member in the development, design and fabrication of sunshield membranes used for the James Webb Space Telescope. (NASA's Next - Generation successor to the Hubble Space Telescope.) Thermal spot bonding of Kapton films. Polymer film casting lead for numerous efforts for the Advanced Materials Group. Conduct conversion of polymer resins to thin-films for defense and aerospace applications on a routine basis. General polymer lab maintenance, including; basic lab setups/assemblies, materials receiving/shipping, sample preparation, and deliverable production. Chemical mixing. (Formulations) Thin film development. Small scale / large scale casting. Develop new procedures for making polymer resins to meet specific mechanical / optical / thermal properties.
- Engineering Tech III at Nexolve Tech
- Inspector Assembly at TEPRO Inc
- Lab/Q.A. Technician at ATK/Alliant Techsystems
- Lab/Q.A. Technician at Northrup Grumman
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Arts
Conduct testing of concrete and compaction of ground where buildings will be built. Assist in lab when needed. Deal with our clients on a daily basis
- Engineering Tech 2 at Triad Engineering
- Assist Management/ Batchperson at Hanson Ready Mix
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts
- Offsite Engineering Tech II at Pardee Hospital Engineering
- Building Maintenance/ HVAC Technician at Transylvania County Maintenance
- Lab tech at AGFA
- Machine doffer, mechanic, assistant electrician at American Thread
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Church Administration