Duties: Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the district's GIS as well as technical support of the engineering department. Various tasks involve updating features in Arcmap, processing work orders in Cityworks, updating district website in Wordpress, updating construction spec's in autocad, assisting with inspection of various capital improvement and private development projects, and various office related engineering tasks.
- Engineering Tech/GIS Specialist at Engineering Tech
- at AFL Network Services
- at Universal Network Development Corp
- OSP Design Engineer at ITC Service Group
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. degree in GIS - Geographic Information Systems
• Distribution design
• GIS input
• Small cell management
• Asset replacement
- Power engineering tech 1 at POWER ENGINEERING TECH I PIKE ENGINEERING
- INSTALLER at COMMERCIAL MILLWORKS SPECIALIST, INC
- ENGINEERING INTERN at PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INDUSTRIES
- at LAWN CARE
11 months at this Job
- None - Mechanical engineering
- None - Engineering
- High school
engine components for Ford, Honda, Nissan (ISO/TS16949, ISO9001)
Quality Control Engineering Tech: November 2017 - Present (ISO/TS16949, ISO9001)
• Maintained zero PPM impact to primary customer Ford, leading to award of Q1 preferred supplier status.
• Manage PPAP and APQP activity for changepoints.
• Drive scrap reduction projects to decrease costs by $55k annually.
• Provide support for pass-through products from sister facilities, including translation services.
- Quality Control Engineering Tech at Hitachi Automotive Systems America, Inc. - Tier 1 OEM for VTC
- Quality Coordinator at TS Tech Indiana
- Quality Control Staff Engineer at FCC, NC LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. in International Studies - East and Southeast Asia
Civil engineering tech/ field tech. Testing and recording test and observation results on commercial job sites. Hands on concrete, soils, and asphalt testing. HMA lab tech 1
- Engineering tech at PSI Intertech
- Civil Engineering Technician at Kumar and Associates
- Plow Driver at CorBan landscaping
- Cook/Prep at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Basic - Drafting
- Some collage
Manufacturing Engineering Tech Assisted with MOTOROLA’s outsourcing move from Penang, Malaysia to US for APX family of Public Service Radios. Responsibilities include: Support ramp up of more than 20 APX ”Buy America” models for Public Safety Market. Interface with Test Equipment Engineering to resolve test issues. Train new Technicians. Drive down process defects using FMEA techniques.
- Engineering Tech at Sanmina Corporation
- General Contractor at William Paskauskis Construction
- Antenna Applications Engineer (contract) at INFAC Corporation
- RF Engineer (6 mo contract) at Motorola Mobility
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
Description: As Senior Engineering Tech I perform all maintenance, electrical and hardware upgrades to driving simulator system also responsible for routine maintenance and inspection for equipment. Maintain all material calibration records and ensure all equipment is in proper working operation. Keep accurate and up to date inventory records of government and non government equipment. Also part of my duties is I am responsible for ordering and receiving all supplies and tracking all items. One of my other primary duties are Quality Assurance (QA) responsibilities are to check all vissim generated images and videos before incorporating them into actual scenarios. Checking for quality and that the video meets standard requested by customers.
- Senior Engineering Tech at AAI Textron Services
- Electronic Technician at Compass Systems, Inc
- Avionics Mechanic (AM) at DynCorp Int
- Engineering Technician at Computer Science Corp
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Beaverton, MI Application Development Engineering Tech
Design and testing of new parts both silicone and C-Flex in the medical application. Working in the development, I gained experience in molding, assembly, packaging and boxing.
● Test new tools and assist with tool design to ensure successful scale up to production.
● Produce and test new parts to ensure the part meets customer's specifications.
● Assist production with troubleshooting of process issues.
● Set up of Operational Qualifications to ensure the robustness of the injection molding process.
● Communicate with different departments to ensure all customers' demands are met for each new part.
- Application Development Engineering Tech at Saint-Gobain PPL
- Process engineering intern at ITW Deltar
- Maintenance Engineering Intern at Uniform Color Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Plastics engineering Technology
FACILITIES ENGINEERING TECH (CONTRACT)
• Perform all duties in accordance with XTO Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
• Manage facility equipment data base for all oil and gas facilities in NM Division.
• Work with field operations and engineering to load initial facility equipment data into SiteView program. QA/QC initial data input.
• Assist operations and engineering to create drawings in AutoCAD on new facilities and facility upgrades.
• Work with field operations and engineering to document and manage equipment changes associated with facility modifications.
• Track costs and schedule for construction projects and generate reports for team
• Site visits during design and construction phase to validate drawing and spec adherence and capture drawing updates
• Scope facility upgrades, work hydraulic line sheet and follow up on equipment orders.
• Work closely with Field Construction Foreman to construct facility according to drawings and meet future air regulations.
• Review current facility designs for improvements or modifications.
• Assist field operations with methane reduction (reduce flaring, notify field of any vapor recovery unit issues)
• Update facilities schedule on a monthly basis according to drilling schedule.
- Facilities Engineering Tech at XTO Energy
- Production Tech at OXY USA/Danos
- RELIEF OPERATOR at Hydrostatic Pipe Service
- SUPERVISOR ASSISTANT at D&D Pipeline and Construction
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Fort Rucker AL 36362 United States Dates: 05/2018 - PRESENT Salary: 15.00 USD per hour / Hours per week: 40 Title: Engineering Tech I (Range Operations Safety) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Maintains radio communications and daily journals for all activities to include, accurately tracking personnel movement and work progress within the Fort Rucker Gunnery Range Complex. Enforce Government regulations and safety procedures for Military/Civilian agencies conducting various training operations. Assists in the implementation of emergency actions, severe weather plans, and environmental protection procedures. Assists with the maintenance and inspection of training areas, ranges and facilities to include vegetation control. Capable of operating a multitude of ground maintenance equipment. Required specialized training in methods and techniques of protecting secure areas by performing Range Complex, Training Area, and Maintenance Compound security checks.
- Engineering Tech I (Range Operations Safety) at Strategic Defense Solutions LLC
- Instructor / Writer / Examiner at HHC
- Postal Support Employee at US Postal Service
- Air Traffic Control Radar Instructor at Navigator Development Group
10 months at this Job
Engineering design for pre cast concrete tilt up building.s. Designs and computations Blue prints Reading Works with engineers and contractors to meet all the requirements and proceeds with the engineering designs Estimates and computations
- Tilt up engineering tech at Meadow Burke engineering
at this Job
- College graduate