Over 5 years trouble shooting and repair of high volume IPG lasers, fixtures and there support equipment.
• IPG Photonics Fiber Lasers, Laser Net support software. Included but not limited to fiber inspection, cleaning, replacement and IPG scope utilization
• Highyag RLSK processing head, RLSK studio software, head replacement and maintenance
• Precitec LWM Laser monitoring experience
• Trumpf CO2
- Senior Weld Engineering Technician at Senior Weld Engineering Technician - Adient (Formerly known as Johnson Controls)
- Independent Specialized Freight Contractor at
- at Machine Maintenance
- Commercial Driver at Smoking Gun Transport
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Automated Manufacturing Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE I am a former Engineering Technician for NOVA’s panhandle operations and has several years of industry experience providing and Quality Assurance Services. My portfolio includes providing testing and quality assurance inspection services for projects spanning the Gulf Coast region. My project experience includes Department of Defense, education, commercial, retail, heavy industrial, aviation, transportation infrastructure and multi-family housing projects. Construction Materials Testing Sampling and Contract Compliance Quality Control REPRESENTATIVE PROJECT EXPERIENCE Retail CEFCO Developments (Multiple Sites in FL & AL) Panera Bread, Niceville, FL Spacebox Storage, Niceville, FL Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Pensacola, FL Family Dollar, Pensacola, FL Pensacola Honda, Pensacola, FL Pensacola Audi, Pensacola, FL Municipal/Government ECUA Odor Control Building, Cantonment, FL ECUA IMRF Perdido Landfill, FEDEX Chattanooga TN. Military Hurlburt Field Fuel Storage Facility, Hurlburt Field AFB, FL Duke Field Expansion, Eglin AFB, FL 7th Special Forces Facility Expansion, Eglin AFB, FL 7th Special Forces Site Expansion, Eglin AFB, FL Multi-Family/Mixed Use West Woods Haven Apartment Complex, Pensacola, FL 1900 Ninety-Eight Condominium, Destin, FL Seaglades Subdivision, Pensacola, FL Vista Del Mar Condos, Perdido, FL Henderson Lofts, Destin FL Catalyst Seaglass Destin FL The Crossings Pensacola FL Hospitality Henderson Beach Resort, Destin, FL Courtyard by Mariott, Fort Walton Beach, FL Hampton Inn and Suites, Fort Walton Beach, FL Home 2 Suites by Hilton, Destin, FL Springhill Suites, Navarre, FL A.C.I. grade 1 certified in 2014
- Engineering Technician at NOVA Engineering and Environmental
- FDOT Service Patrol at G.E. Deyo
- Ready mix Driver at Rinker Concrete
- AAA Tow Truck Driver at Dynatow
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Manufacturing Engineering Technician for the Production Support Group at NTE.
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician at Nova-Tech Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician/Welder/ Fabricator at C4 Welding
- Tool Maker at Lakeland Mold Company
- Tool Maker at Viking Pattern and Mold Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Welding
Engineering Technician for Asphalt Roads testing/ Lab and Field/ LabCat Certified
- Engineering Technician at WesTest LLC.
- Engineering Technician I at Terracon Consultants Inc
- Quality Control Inspector at State Corps Inc.(Prime Contractor of U.S.Army Corps of Engineers)
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Engineering Technician, 09/13 to 010/18 Testing and trouble shooting Factory Interfaces and Mainframes used for producing semiconductor wafer products. HOSPIRA INC., Austin, TX Line specialist, 08/11 to 08/13
- Engineering Technician at HOSPIRA INC
- Production Technician at Produce IV bags
- Production Operator at
- Wafer Feb technician at ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Technology
7550 Meridian Cir N #150
Maple Grove, MN 55369
From 01/2012 to 12/2016
Augusta, WI facility (No longer operating)
Engineering Technician job duties
• Interpret engineering drawings, sketches, or diagrams.
• Modify processes to improve resource or cost efficiency.
• Oversee or inspect production processes.
• Document control
• Inspect parts for quality
• Analyze bad parts
- Engineering Technician at Nortech Maple Grove
- First Article Technician at Nortech Maple Grove
- Level 3 Assembler job duties at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Executive Assistant
As an Engineering Technician I have learned the appropriate methods to perform field and laboratory testing and observation of construction materials such as concrete, asphalt, soils, and aggregates. Through this position I have worked independently to provide contractors with accurate test results, learned effective communication skills, and proper time management.
- Engineering Technician at Terracon
- Panel Shop Intern at Novaspect, Inc.
- Part-Time Sales Associate at GNC
- Seasonal Forestry Technician at City of Bismarck
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Instrumentation and Control Technology
As an engineering technician, I have taken part in the installation of mission-critical combat systems electronics aboard several U.S. Navy ships, as well as provide extensive support for aircraft carrier CVN-73 during its midlife yard period in Newport News. Assisted warehouse manager with inventory accountabilty as well as physical reconfiguration of warehouse location.
- Engineering Technician at Valkyrie Enterprises
- Security Officer at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Media Associate at Best Buy
9 months at this Job
- Some college
o Performs as an electrical engineering technician for the Unmanned Arial Warfare Center (UAWC)
- Electrical Engineering Technician at General Dynamics IT
- MK45 5" 54/62 Technician, General Dynamics IT at USS EISENHOWER CVN
- Third Party Planner at Life Cycle Engineering
- Specialist, and the Command Training Team at USS TRUXTUN
2 months at this Job
• I work with a team of senior engineers to facilitate testing and analysis of new chipset products by implementation of test hardware and automated mechanical test equipment, as well as troubleshooting complex electrical circuits and program scripts to achieve established engineering requirements.
• Lead a small team to implement the Operations Department's lean-manufacturing "5S-Initiative" that aids in maintaining an optimal and safe testing environment.
• I was lead Engineering Technician responsible for the testing and documentation of collected data for a new "5G" project and provided technical troubleshooting advice to engineers and technicians.
• Received QualStar award for commitment in support of 5G project.
- ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at QUALCOMM
- Exam Proctor at ProctorU
- INTERNSHIP at ONE STOP SOLUTIONS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering