exp.2019) CTech/IntET Certified Technologist and International Engineering Technologist (Canada) Certification for Manufacturing Technology
- CTech/IntET Certified Technologist and International Engineering Technologist (Canada) at Construction Quality Management for Contractor's
- Quality Assurance Manager - Independent Contractor at Nalcor Energy
- Quality Assurance Manager at Nalcor Energy, Canada
- Quality Coordinator-Procurement at Nalcor Energy
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Technology/Engineering
- M.A - Business
- - Mechanical Inspection
- - Lasers and Fiber Optics Theory and Construction
2018 - Present
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Engineering Technologist
Focus on Quality Improvements in supply chain, manufacturing methods, staff training and cross-training, lean metrics and continuous improvement. Major problems solved by maturing the process employed in each area. Supply chain material quality analysis instituted with Defective Material Report issue back to suppliers for corrective action and parts replacement. Manufacturing methods documented, no longer relying on experienced employee memory and direct hands on teaching for all new employees. Documenting the manufacturing methods led naturally to process standardization, method reuse between product lines, continuous improvement baseline and employee cross-training. Lean metrics such as On Time Performance, Days on Hand (inventory), and Premium Freight reduction were all improved dramatically by maturing the supply chain and manufacturing methods processes. Above mentioned process maturity combined with transformation from end-to-end product assembly method to sub-assembly and staging based assembly methods prepared to address our doubling of existing production volume target. Key metrics to date includes;
• Exceeded sales target by over $3M, on pace to achieve record sales - an increase of 25% to plan.
• ROS of 30.2%, improvement of nearly 4 points over goal.
• Exceeded price goals by over 260%.
• On Hand Inventory on track for positive reduction of 1 day vs. plan, 36.6 vs 37.6
• Market share on pace to exceed goal by 2 points, 29.1% vs. 27.2%.
• Safely executed the re-layout and expansion of the Denver Satellite. Improvements resulted in a net increase of 60% in Switchboard volume and 20% in Panel sales.
• YTD exceeding multiplier target in 8 of 10 product lines.
- Engineering Technologist at Eaton Denver Satellite
- Senior Consulting Technologist, Quality Assurance at CorTechs, Inc
- Lead Performance Engineer at State Auto Insurance Company
- Quality Process Manager at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
• Creating GIS maps for Duke Energy’s electrical grid
• Creating redline designs using geographic information systems to create Work Orders
• Designing the layout plans for overhead and underground conductor
• Designing electrical pole installations, removals and reconductoring
• Designing project costs and inventory required to complete electrical installations and removals
- Engineering Technologist at Pike Engineering
- Project Coordinator at Recovery Logistics
- Project Manager at Graycliff Enterprises
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geoscience
- Associate - LMBT
Working closely with engineering to design develop, and test prototype advanced laser system. Standardize and develop test procedures and train production on latest technology. Active security clearance.
- Engineering Technologist at BAE Systems
- Laser Technician 2 at TASC an Engility Corp.
- Laser Technician 3 at BAE Systems
- Laser Technician III at L3 ALST
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Laser Electro Optic Technology
2017-Present Nissan the sixth largest automaker in the world, after Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford. With the Renault-Nissan Alliance it has become fourth largest automaker, Nissan is the leading Japanese brand in China, Russia and Mexico Lead Engineering Technologist 2
- Lead Engineering Technologist at Renault
- Lead adoption of cost saving and process simplification initiatives at Mechanical Engineering Team
- Lead CLC/Dock Clerk at Nissan North America
- at Line/Packaging Tech
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Subject matter expert of all versions of Seegrid Vision Guided Vehicles and being technical leader of all installation and repair projects in which assigned to.
• Develop clear and concise functional specifications documents for new product installations and plan changes for customers.
• Work with our customers during post sale period to establish finalized applications for their Seegrid vision guided vehicle(s).
• Identify and quantify customer benefits.
• Develop AutoCAD layout drawings of vision guided vehicle travel routes.
• Work with customers post-installs to perform application checkups and generate adjustments as required.
• Lead installations of vision guided vehicles at customer facilities executing the functional spec as designed.
• Work closely with Product development and Engineering teams to maintain ongoing awareness of features that are available to be utilized for customer applications.
• Provide on-site engineering or workarounds in critical situations.
- Engineering Technologist at Seegrid
- Vision Guided Vehicle Specialist at Seegrid
- MasTec Advanced Technologies Security Technician Supervisor at
- Security Technician at MasTec Advanced Technologies
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
Duties: Maintaining Resident Engineering's punch-list database and spreadsheets, communicating priority needs to multiple engineers, building and maintaining excel spreadsheets, preforming accurate and uniform data entry, supporting multiple engineers with varying tasks. Assistant Construction Engineer Duties: Maintaining several databases through accurate data entry and additions, building and reviewing weld inspection documents, ensuring weld inspection documents are complete and inspected to code, creating weld maps from isometric drawings, following requests and documents through inspector, engineer and DOE review, ensuring all documents have required signatures and inspections prior to closing, organizing and distributing reports to ensure training is up to date, ensuring all documents are completed on time, creating and maintaining several excel spreadsheet, filing multiple documents on paper and electronically. Accomplishments: Completed several Bechtel University courses, earned "exceeds" in all areas on my last yearly review, learned Dax Syntax and applied to edit PowerBI.
- Engineering Technologist at Bechtel
- Compliance Assistant at HAPO Community Credit Union
- Receptionist at HAPO Community Credit Union
- Teller at HAPO Community Credit Union
4 years, 4 months at this Job
• Develop and demonstrate ability to use the various design software and work management tools utilized by the company and client(s).
• Prepare project and job packages that include material lists, requisitions, labor estimates, site drawings and construction drawings for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability.
• Develop skills to accurately evaluate loading on distribution equipment such as transformers & fusing.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn utility construction practices on public right of way (ROW) and private land.
• Regularly communicate job status to assure client expectations and deliverable dates are met Develop relationships with key internal and external customers while supporting both company and client's business goals and expectations while representing themselves both positively and professionally. Maintain files and records in an organized manner. Mentor under experienced personnel, supervision, management and PE
- POWER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST I at PIKE ENGINEERING
- FIELD TECH LVL at CHARTER COMMUNICATONS
- ASSISTANT ELECTRICIAN at SOUTHEASTERN LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL
- LEAD TECH/SUPERVISOR INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS at
6 months at this Job
- - MECHANICAL
• Learn, practice and promote ALL safety policies and procedures 100% of the time.
• Learn client and/or company policies and procedures for the development of site designs for electrical distribution facilities to serve a variety of customer needs.
• Learn and be trained to prepare site drawings and construction sketches for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability
• Learn and be trained to prepare job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for the prepared distribution electrical designs.
• Learn and be trained to evaluate loading of various equipment components being installed such as transformation or fusing to ensure a cost-effective, safe, and reliable design.
• Learn and be trained to maintain accurate records and files and update the appropriate client systems with accurate data entry.
• Supports both company and client's business goals and expectations while representing themselves positively and professionally.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Power Engineering Technologist I at Pike Engineering
- Computer Aided Drafter at Industrial Performance Partners
- Geotechnical Technician at Bunnell-Lammons Engineering
- Extrusion Machine Operator at Mohawk Industries
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering technology
• Provided distribution pole data analyzation on over 700 power poles for Southern California Edison.
• Performed power pole analyzation on over 100 Southern California Edison's overloaded transformers. Provided recommendations on how to reduce load.
• Analyzed over 500 distribution power poles for American Electric Power. Presented new power pole designs that are cable of withstanding high winds from hurricanes.
• Currently performing project management of distribution services and quality assurance (QA) checks for Xcel Energy electric service designs.
- Power Engineering Technologist II at PIKE ENGINEERING
- Sponsored Athlete at RSP Nutrition
- Transmission/Distribution Assessor at PIKE PUERTO RICO
- Overnight Merchandiser/Freezer and Cooler at SAM'S CLUB
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Business Administrations
- High School Diploma