I am currently working as an English lecturer and I have worked as an English translator for Copenhagen university,Denmark.I am an English degree holder and a TEFL certificate holder.
- english lecturer at Esoft campus
- Teacher at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
- BA - English
Al-Ahsa, Saudia Arabia * Teaching multiple English courses to medical students at under-graduate level * Chief Course Co-coordinator of 'English Reading and Vocabulary II - ENGL 113' and led a team of ten coordinators across three campuses in other cities and worked collaboratively with them to make the unified curriculum a success. * Course Co-coordinator of 'Advanced Reading and Vocabulary for Health Sciences - ENGL 212' * Course Co-coordinator of 'English Reading and Vocabulary I - ENGL 103' * Member of Research Committee at the university where involved in different projects * Excellent in knowledge of the Blackboard Learning Management System * Efficient in utilizing the Smartboard while delivering the lectures * Having an excellent skills in using the Turnitin in order to mark assignments on blackboard * Responsible to prepare Course Specification Reports and Course Reports at the end of every semester * Performing the role of Advisor for the students and an active member of advising committee * Provide a syllabus to students as well as university explaining all assignments and requirements for the semester * Grade all papers, tests, quizzes and homework assignments in a timely manner * Provide information to new students and is highly knowledgeable about the university and course mission and objectivity, history, curriculum, academic policies, campuses, and faculty * Participate in all the meetings of faculty and administration and always come up excellent ideas * Meeting face-to-face with students to guide them and to answer their queries * Monitoring and tracking students attainment and progress, identifying underachievement and forming appropriate interventions * Responsible to deal with major administrative duties as well besides with teaching
- English Lecturer at King Saud Bin Abdul Aziz University for Health Sciences, Al-Ahsa Campus
- English Lecturer at University of Sargodha Lahore Campus
- English Lecturer at Lahore Garrison University Walton Campus
- English Lecturer at Govt. Degree College for Women, Wapda Town
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- B.A - English Literature and Linguistics
1. I worked as a lecturer in English. 2. I also worked as The Head of the English Department.
- HOD English/Lecturer in English at Superior College of Commerce
- Subject Coordinator (Eng) /Teacher at The City School Iqbal Campus
- at Affiliated with Cambridge University UK
- Vice Principal at St. Mary's High School
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - English
- Bachelor's - Psychology, Political Science, Urdu
- Intermediate - Civics, Economics, Education
- Matriculation - English, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
• Designed appropriate lesson plans in line with the syllabus.
• Used a variety of teaching techniques to encourage student participation and discussion.
• Provided continuous evaluation of students progress, identifying areas of weakness and suggesting remedial measures.
• Guided students in their comprehension, writing, listening and speaking skills.
• Offered personalized support to individuals in need of extra assistance.
• Employed different techniques to encourage student learning and build a closely knitted community within the classroom.
• Conducted up to 20 classes each week.
• Taught English to a diverse class of up to 50 students, ranging in ages from 18 to 55 years.
• Remained open to student and faculty feedback in order to improve the quality of learning process.
• Maintained a conducive atmosphere for learning in the class.
• Actively participated in University seminars and events.
• Attended in-house workshops related to English learning.
• Organized poster competitions.
• Guided students in their research work
- English Lecturer at University of Modern Sciences
- English Lecturer at University of Sharjah
- Senior English Teacher at AL MAARIFA INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE SCHOOL
- Senior English Teacher at City School
3 years at this Job
- CELTA - CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING TO ADULTS
- Master's - English Language and Literature
- BS - English, Food & Nutrition, Child Psychology, Home Management, Clothing & Textiles
I am currently working in Madinah Saudi Arabia at The Oxford Partnership College. I am a PET examiner and I also teach general English.
- English Lecturer/ PET Examiner at The Oxford Partnership
- English Professor at Interactive College of Technology
- Education Consultant at
- ESL Language Instructor at Bilingual Educational Institute
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Learning Disabilities: Unlocking a Student’s Potential for Success
- - Lesson Planning
- - Disabilities
- (TESOL/TEFL) ITTT Certificate of 120 hrs. In structural Training January 2010 - English
- BA - Teaching English as a Second Language
- General Education
· Teacher of Online and Hybrid composition classes that demand critical thinking, synthesis, source documentation, and argumentation. · Teacher of developmental writing courses · Plan lessons based on program learning outcomes · Maintain office hours to advise students and provide them with assignment feedback · Serve on the Experiential Learning Advisory Council to examine how San Juan College creates and implements meaningful experiences in Guided Pathways.
- English Lecturer at San Juan College
- Writing Program Lecturer at Fort Lewis College
- Academic Management Consultant at English First Indonesia
- English Language Fellow at US Department of State
7 months at this Job
- Master's - English (TESL/TEFL)
- Bachelor's - International Studies
University, The College; Sydney, Australia § Teaching Analytical Reading and Writing, Texts and Communication, Cultural Studies, Australian Studies, Academic Skills for Arts, Academic English, Academic Communication I, and Academic Communication II. § Write, rewrite and proofread English modules for unit workbooks using Microsoft suite. § Manage a team of Arts teachers by revising and delivering weekly lesson plans and teaching material. § Film, edit, and publish content for Arts students and colleagues using Adobe suite. § Conceive and deliver lecture material with Microsoft suite. § Assess student performance with rubrics and various digital assessment tools. § Present both practical and informational material, presented with the highest ethical standards. § Provide mentorship during one-on-one meetings that hone student skills and stimulate success. § Assist managers with new teaching strategies and introduce and implement technology for teaching. 2
- Arts and English Lecturer at Western Sydney University, The College
- Digital Copywriter at Western Sydney University, The College
- Editor at The Australia Times, Travel
- Philosophy, Religion, and English Lecturer II at Ocean County College
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate IV - TESOL
- Master of the Arts in Liberal Studies - analytic philosophy
- Baccalaureate of the Arts in Philosophy and Religion - philosophy and religion
- - Prague
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- English Lecturer at Escuela Oficia de Idioma
- Volunteer Teacher Aid at Melinda Morgan
- Volunteer Conversation partner program at University of Florida, ELP
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies - International Studies
- - English and Spanish
- - Spanish
* Designed and delivered university preparatory English courses emphasizing strategy use * Created a new classroom method using grammar to enhance reading comprehension * Planned and created all assessments * Classes averaged 25 students, with maximums of 35, and required 20-25 weekly contact hours
- Senior English Lecturer at The American University of Iraq
- Program Review and Policy Review Committee Chair at The American University of Iraq
- Level Coordinator at The American University of Iraq
- CEO and General Manager at Capital City Wood Products
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.A. - TESOL
- Master's - Divinity
- B.A. - Government
AUIS Sulaimani, Kurdistan (Iraq) Prepare non-native English speaking high school graduates to enter the AUIS undergraduate program by teaching them academic English, critical thinking skills and study habit as well as to ensure that upon completion of the Academic Preparatory Program (APP) students have the necessary proficiency in English reading, speaking, and writing and awareness of academic cultural norms and expectations to succeed in their undergraduate studies at AUIS
• Design developmentally and culturally appropriate curricula and instructional units to improve equity and academic achievement
• Utilize academic standards to guide the selection of content and research-based instructional strategies to deliver the content.
• Design and implement research-supported assessment strategies that lead to continuous improvement of student achievement.
• Analyze student data and apply research to adapt instruction and to select appropriate materials to improve student performance.
• Apply research-based principles to establish positive, safe, and secure student-centered learning environments.
• Apply research-based instructional strategies to develop literacy knowledge and skills in reading/language arts
- APP English Lecturer at American University of Iraq-Sulaimani
- English Leader at Sardam International Private-Public Partnership
- English Instructor at SABIS International School of Choueifat
- Director/Editor at G.B. Productions
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Education Curriculum & Instruction - Pedagogy in Global Literacy with a focus in Metacognitive Development
- Bachelor of Arts - Integral Program