Teaching Subject - Business Communication for Undergraduates And also currently working as an English visiting lecturer at American College of Higher Education - Kandy Teaching Subject - Advanced Composition for Undergraduates
- English Lecturer at Institute of Business Administration - Kandy
- English Instructor at University of Peradeniya
2 years at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology - Kandy, Sri Lanka
- BA - English
- - English Literature
- B.A. in Translation Studies - Research
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Lead instruction and develop curricula for English for Specific Purpose (ESP) courses. Ensure that textbook selection
is evaluated and appropriate for English language courses. Provide guidance and advising to the campus newsletter.
• Developed curricula for the majority of English language courses.
• Courses taught include English for IT Specialists, English for Oil & Gas, English for Engineering, and a German Communication Skills elective course.
• Increased campus participation in TVET Innovation Week with innovative strategy and coordination.
- English Lecturer at Abu Dhabi Polytechnic
- Convention Proposal, Scholarship, and Travel Grant Application Reviewer at TESOL International Association
- Assistant E-Publications Editor at TexTESOL IV Journal
- Managing Editor at Twisted Vine Online Journal
7 years at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Linguistics - ABD
- Master of Arts in TESOL - TESOL
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology - Speech-Language Pathology
Wuhan Jurassic Software Company China ( Sale in Chad)
Beijing ABC English Centre China (English Teacher)
Shandong Kerui Group Kenya Branch (Sales Representative )
Responsibilities: Shandong Kerui Group
• To oversee all aspects of sales and Client relationship is well built and maintained.
• Working closely with team to ensure that client briefs are interpreted, executed ontime, all deadlines met and projects are prioritized.
• Ensure a two way interaction and direct physical immersion with Clients.
• To be able to build and maintain good working relations between colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- English Lecturer at Liaoning University of Technology
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- - Education
Academic English Lecturer and Business English Teacher
Shahekou, Dalian, China
● Teaches Academic Writing to freshmen and sophomore University students.
● Creates and delivers English classes to business professionals and college students.
● Focuses on both conversational English, which includes: useful language skills for travel and social interactions with native English speakers, and business English, which includes language skills that aid the speaker during interviews, negotiations, and meetings.
● Participates in Department wide meetings.
● Receives recognition for engaging and effective lesson plans from supervisors.
● Integrates technology to enhance lessons including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Video, Adobe Premiere Elements, Photoshop, YouTube, and TedTalks.Advisor for an extracurricular clubs.
● Facilitates and marks IELTS preparation exams.
● Design, develop and implement English language and literature lesson plans
● Research for teaching resources to build up on concepts and apply them in classroom environments
● Assist students in understanding language concepts and provide them with assistance in assignments
● Create and administer exams and mark exam papers
● Observe students to determine how well they are performing and assist individual students who may not be performing well
● Evaluate each student according to assessment standards, keeping in mind individual limitations
● Collaborate with other instructional professionals such as teaching assistants to ensure provision of exceptional education
● Counsel distressed students to help them achieve their academic goals
● Provide students with information and support in improving performance
● Develop and implement activities to help students understand English language concepts
- Academic English Lecturer and Business English Teacher at Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
- High School English Teacher at Austin Independent School District
- Freelance Business English Teacher at Accenture
- ESL Instructor at Citrus College - FLS International School
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of the Arts - English
Holds special lectures for pronunciation and oral proficiency interviews for all students.
• Records exam materials and voice recordings for translators and interpreting officers.
• Taught regular English classes in the areas of conversation and listening to prepare students for overseas military training.
- English Lecturer at Joint Forces Military University
- Voice Acting & Recording at Freelance/Self employed
- Assistant Professor (English) at Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- ESL/TOEFL Instructor at Newton International College
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Bachelor of Arts - History
· Teacher of composition classes that demand critical thinking, synthesis, source documentation, and argumentation. · Teacher of developmental writing courses · Plan lessons based on program learning outcomes · Maintain office hours to advise students and provide them with assignment feedback · Serve on the Experiential Learning Advisory Council to examine how San Juan College creates and implements meaningful experiences in Guided Pathways.
- English Lecturer at San Juan College
- Writing Program Lecturer at Fort Lewis College
- Academic Management Consultant at English First Indonesia
- English Language Fellow at US Department of State
5 months at this Job
- Master's - English (TESL/TEFL)
- Bachelor's - International Studies
Instructed Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking in the Academic Program.
● Developed tests and supplementary materials.
- English Lecturer at SUR COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, Sur, Oman
- Student Advisor / Presenter at US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION BAGHDAD/ Institute of International Education
- English Lecturer at LONDON CORPORATE TRAINING FOR GULFKEY STONE
- writing tutor at AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF IRAQ
11 months at this Job
- Masters - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Learned the syllabus and teaching requirements, completed teaching plan in time Summed up teaching methods, improved the quality of teaching, enhanced students' learning enthusiasm, and participated in the exchange meeting with other colleagues Set periodical class tests, followed up and evaluated students' learning state, helped students master English learning skills
- English Lecturer at Preparatory Class at XINJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY
- Food and Beverage Assistant at CROWN PLAZA HOTEL, BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
- Volunteer at THE ATLANTIC WHALE FOUNDATION
- Translator at WAN LV INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MSc - Hospitality
- Masters - Dissertation Postgraduate Industrial Placement
Design curriculum and instruct English courses
➢ Continuous training in composition, ethics, student engagement, and technological teaching methods, and incorporating literature into the composition classroom
➢ Active member of Literature committee and First-year Composition Committee
➢ Hold office hours for individual student tutoring
➢ Multiple "Exceeds Expectations" performance reviews
• Woodbury Leadership Academy Dean of Students, Middle School ELA, and Interim Director (Current)
➢ Relate daily with students for behavioral, emotional, educational struggles
➢ Teach middle school ELA and design ELA curriculum
➢ Facilitate Individualized Education Program meetings
➢ Supervise 20 teachers and 8 educational assistants
➢ State reporting
➢ District Assessment Coordinator
➢ Interview and hire new staff
➢ Serve on multiple committees
➢ Perform teacher evaluations
- English Lecturer at University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Out-of-School Suspension Teacher at Youthworks
- English Language Learner Instructor at State University of Ceará
- Job Coach/ Special Education Instructor at Woodford County Special Education Association
3 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - English/Literature
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Arts - Editorial Board International Journal of History and Cultural Studies
● Facilitated English language learning by leading small groups in age-and skill-appropriate activities at a French public university language learning center.
● Ages ranged young child to adult, with focus being on university and adult education.
● Class sizes varied from 5-15 people, and themes included conversational, business, academic as well as standardized exam prep for TOEFL and TOEIC.
- English Lecturer at Université de Poitiers CAREL
- Freelance Translator/Interpreter at Self Employed
- English Assistant Teacher at Lycée de l'Atlantique
- Tennis Camp Counselor at Holton Arms School
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- - French Immersion Program