* Aid students in the process of emigrating and taking exams * Aid students in the learning of English as a second language * Marking and evaluating progress of students
- English Professor at English First
- Assistant Language Teacher at Tobu Junior High School
- Instructor of English at SENA
- University English Teaching Assistant at Salisbury University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- TESOL/TEFL - ESL TEACHER
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Administrate yearly Budget of $15,000,000.00 MXN English Language Program [approx. $1,000,000.00 CAD] of Federal Funds Instituto Superior de Educacion Normal del Estado de EFL Teacher-Trainer for Bachelor in Colima ¨Profesor Gregorio Torres Quintero¨(Aug.
- State Coordinator for the National at Ministry of Education for the State of Colima
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - English
- - ENGLISH
- A.C. - English
- - Secretary of Education
- - Basic
- - teaching
Online and on-campus Writing & Humanities Professor; Courses taught and developed: Composition (all levels); Survey of American Literature; The Nature Principle: Understanding our Place in the Natural World; One Love: Bob Marley, Language, and Learning; Sympathy for the Devil: Empathy and Democracy in the 21st Century; as well as other humanities courses.
- English Professor at New England College
- Assistant Professor of General Education at Colorado Technical University Online
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph. D. - Interdisciplinary Studies
- M.A. - English Literature
- B.A. - English Literature
• Taught Critical Reading and English 100.
• Included on the list of excellent rankings based on student evaluations.
• Evaluated student writing with an emphasis on skills that are transferable to other classes and content.
• Used online learning management systems to organize content, manage grades and foster communication.
• Fostered students' commitment to lifelong learning by connecting course materials to broader themes and current events.
• Wrote, administered and graded assignments and assessments.
• Planned, evaluated and revised course content and course materials.
• Guided students in using technology to support educational research.
• Conducted conferences with students for each writing assignment to address individual goals and progress.
• Monitored students' academic progress and referred students who were struggling to tutoring resources. Leadership roles
- English Professor at Horry County Schools
- Lead Mentor at Horry County Schools
- ELA Chairperson, Loris Middle at Horry County Schools
- Middle School English teacher at Horry County Schools
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Reading
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Associates in Arts - teaching
Designing and implementing English curriculum for college level students, maintaining classroom management, evaluating students' progress in the classroom, designing quizzes/exams for the classroom, working and developing with student's to master college level English grammar, reading and writing techniques, lesson plans, and PowerPoint presentations. Helped students to write and develop research reports along with teaching the different types of writing styles: MLA, Chicago, and APA. Job Duties Include:
- English Professor at Arizona Western College
- AVID Tutor at Arizona Western College
- ESL Professor at Arizona Western College
- Dog Groomer at Petco
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching English as a Second Language
- Associates - English
An experienced professor for more that 20 years.
- English Professor at Universal Career School
- VESOL Instructor at Miami Dade College
- Bilingual Secretary at New Global Solutions
- English Instructor at Catholic Churches
10 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - English Language Professor
- H.S. Diploma.
Teaching Basic and conversational English to college students.
- English Professor at UPRA - Universiada de Puerto Rico Recinto de Rio Piedras
- Call Center Agent at Atmos Energy
- Language Arts and ESL Teacher at Ramey School
- ESL Teacher at Department of Education of Puerto Rico
7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Cloud and Data Management
- Master's Degree in TESL - Teaching English as a Second Language
- Bachelor's Degree - Teaching English to Spanish Speakers
Carried out instructional duties including performing live and online class instruction in basic skills, composition, and reading comprehension; maintaining an online accessibility via email; performing time-sensitive tasks such as textbook ordering, submission of grades, and tracking and analysis of SLOs; and participating in departmental and college activities including the standardization and creation of materials for the Bridge to College Success program, acting as collegiate judge for a writing contest held by the Daily Dispatch, and collaborating on content to be used as supplemental materials for both instructors and students in order to assist as lower-level English courses are phased out.
- English Professor at Barstow Community College
- English Professor at Victor Valley College
- Instructional Aide Substitute at Victor Valley College
- English Professor at Linn-Benton Community College
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.A. in English Composition - Literature
- B.A. in English - Literature
- A.A. in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Taught Colombian students English as a second language * Provided a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use during learning activities * Developed the curriculum
- English Professor at Universidad Remington
- English Teacher at American University Alumni
- Research Assistant, Gender Equality Project at CUNY Hunter College
- Research Assistant, Social Justice Sexuality Project at CUNY Graduate Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Psychology
- - Psychology
• Planned, organized, instructed and facilitated educational courses of quality.
• Taught several English courses to college level Japanese students. Created lesson plans and taught class sizes that ranged from 20-60 students. Supervised and managed student progress.
• Managed student behavior and communicated with students to resolve course related issues.
• Ability to organize activities and coordinate groups of people.
- ENGLISH PROFESSOR at Nikkei Business College
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT VOLUNTEER (5,460 HRS) at Torrey Pines Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - INDUSTIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY - PSYCHOLOGY