● Enrolled Agent
● Certified Tax Preparer
- Enrolled Agent at H&R BLOCK
- Yoga Therapist, Internationally Board Certified at YOUR YOGA
- Personal Trainer/ Yoga Therapist, BS at YMCA
- Tanning Technician at YOUR YOGA
27 years at this Job
Recently decided to return to the active workforce as a tax specialist in the areas of tax planning, preparation and representation. Originally became an Enrolled Agent in 2002. Represented clients and had nearly $2,000,000 in tax, penalties and interest abated or adjusted on behalf of my clients.
- Enrolled Agent at Self Empolyed
- Administrative Assistant (Semi-Retired) at Experience Works
- Retired at
- Insurance Agency Owner/Tax and Accounting Service at Self Employed
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Education
IRS Enrolled Agent from November 2016
- Enrolled Agent at Expro tax services
- Owner/President at Glendale Suit Gallery
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Perform tax preparation, consultation, resolution, business and payroll services.
• Served as IRS Enrolled Agent
• High volume customer service and project management
• Manage, Supervised & Train multiple staff members across various locations
- Tax Consultant/Enrolled Agent at Tax & Financial Solutions LLC
- Network Sales Engineer/Associate Consultant at British Telecom
- Sales Support (Engineering & Contract Management) & Proposal Manager at BellSouth Business/AT&T
- Claims Assistant at Gallagher Bassett Services
19 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Engineering Certification Training - Computer Networking
- - Business Management
- - Business Administration
• On-going training for Enrolled Agent and Tax Preparation studies. Update of Tax knowledge and provided with information to lower your tax liability and receive a bigger tax refund. *Seasonal Update Training/Studies
- Enrolled Agent Studies Tax Preparation for IRS at FastForward Academy– Online
- Customer Service Manager at Tiys Design Inc
- Marketing Specialist at EagleWolf, LLC
- Seasonal Tax Preparer/ Customer Service Marketing at Jumbo Tax & Company, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Admin. - Operations Management
- Certification - Microsoft Office Specialist
- - Foundations of Business Strategies
- - General studies
Enrolled Agent Federally authorized tax practitioner to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Enrolled Agent at
- Staff Accountant at Stewart Gelman & Associates, CPAs
- Tax Assistant at P. Bradley & Associates
- Accounting Clerk at Transaero, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Public Relations - Public Relations
Enrolled Agents March 2013 - May 2017
• Preparation of 400 plus Tax Returns during a 12 week tax period, plus auditing and electronically filing 2000 plus Tax Return, including all entity types including multiple million dollar Corporations.
• Developed both time and money saving processes that improved and increased office efficiency.
• Preparation of Payroll, Lodging, and Sales Tax Forms and scheduling of deposits, experience in representation of clients in Lodging and Sales Tax and Federal Excise Tax Audits.
• Successful audit defense of clients Individual (1040 & AL 40) including Small Business (Schedule C) and Farm (Schedule F).
• Preparing and filing 1099s, 1096s, 1098s W-2s, and other annual filings.
• Tax Research on multiple topics including presentation to clients.
• In person client interviews with over 350 clients either preparing returns or providing consultations on issues including Retirement Planning, Business Planning, Business Structure, Tax Planning, Estate Planning and more.
- Enrolled Agent at Cook and Company
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Service clients with personal and business tax preparation, planning, and consulting.
● Interview and consult with clients to collect financial data, advise on tax reporting issues, and define supporting bookkeeping/accounting needs.
● Research tax issues utilizing Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, and research software.
● Assist client with strategic tax planning and/or personal financial planning to meet their financial objectives.
● Ensure the accurate completion of individual and/or small business returns and timely client deliverables.
● Represent clients before the IRS to resolve complex tax problems including audit notices and tax payment plans.
● Ensure client confidentiality and privacy.
● Mentor and support aspiring tax professionals and entrepreneurs.
● Collaborate with community non-profit organizations to provide tax preparation services.
● Establish strategic partnerships to enable referrals and to attract clients.
● Maintain Enrolled Agent credential by completing the annual continuing education requirements mandated by the IRS.
- Enrolled Agent (Tax Preparer) at INTERPRETAX, LLC
- Accounting Associate at TheaterMania
- Staff Accountant at SCHWARTZ & Co. CPA's
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
- B.S. - Finance
- Tax Accountant at PETER A BURGOS, CPA, P.C
- Tax Accountant at ACCOUNTING FULFILLMENT SERVICES
- Tax Accountant at PHOTIS SAVVIDES, CPA, P.C
- Tax Accountant at ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL
1 month at this Job
- Master's - economics
Prepare students for Enrolled agent Exam. Teach Weekly classes at the college. Prepare quizzes and test for student reviews. Prepare Lessons plans and homework for students.
- SEE Enrolled Agent Professor at State college of Florida
- Tax Accountant at Wrobel Accounting
- Process Specialist 2A / Tax Supervisor at PwC
- Tax Director Manager, Enrolled Agent at NextGenJustice
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance