Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service - preparation of tax returns and line of credit applications and the attendant requisite financial counseling
- Enrolled Agent at H & R Block
- Manager or supervisor of several different departments at International Truck and Engine
- Administrative assistant, preparing tax returns, supervising real estate closings at Snouffer, Haller & Colvin (Attorneys)
- Administrative assistant duties for an insurance agency at Various Employers (Three)
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - French and Russian
Completed all requirements to become IRS Enrolled Agent. Prepare small business and personal income tax returns. Approved by IRS to respresent clients in all tax related matters involving IRS (including audits and tax court).
- Enrolled Agent at IRS - Self Employed
- Financial Advisor at Legg Mason Wood Walker, Inc
- Sales Manager at Pitney Bowes Inc
- Area Vice President at IKON Management Services
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Master of Science - Management
Prepare students for Enrolled agent Exam. Teach Weekly classes at the college. Prepare quizzes and test for student reviews. Prepare Lessons plans and homework for students.
- SEE Enrolled Agent Professor at State college of Florida
- Tax Accountant at Wrobel Accounting
- Process Specialist 2A / Tax Supervisor at PwC
- Tax Director Manager, Enrolled Agent at NextGenJustice
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Starting in Reception for one year, I moved to staff accountant and then Enrolled Agent in December 2017. I've gained vast knowledge in various areas of tax and accounting such as bookkeeping, payables & receivables, preparing tax returns, tax projections, as well as software's such as UltraTax and QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online. Teamwork, customer service, Social Media, time management, attention to detail, and communication are all skills that are crucial in this field of work.
- RECEPTIONIST, STAFF ACCOUNTANT AND ENROLLED AGENT, YAEGER at TREVISO & ASSOCIATES
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR at YOUTH MINISTRY, HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH
- CASHIER, & DEPARTMENT STAFF at WEGMANS FOOD MARKETS
- at Old World Cheese Department
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - YOUTH MINISTRY
- A.S. - GENERAL SCIENCES
I am an accountant, Enrolled Agent, Certifed Bookkeeper, and a Certified Fraud Examiner. I have a Master’s of Accountancy and a Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting from Missouri State Universify.
- Enrolled Agent at Self Employed
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting - Forensic Accounting
- Master's - Accounting
Proseries CCH, Tax Wise, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting, Microsoft Excel (V-Lookup, Macros and Pivot Table) and Microsoft Office
Intuit, Dallas, TX December 2017 - Current
Enrolled Agent - Senior Tax Expert
• Prepare State and Federal tax returns for individuals (including Schedule C, E)
• Give clients tax advice, tax calculations and audit support.
• Create high quality client interactions and experiences that instill confidence.
• Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the client.
• Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries.
• Takes continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with the federal tax codes.
- Enrolled Agent - Senior Tax Expert at Intuit
- Tax Preparer at Neighborhood Tax Center
- Tax Intern at Deloitte & Touché
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
Certified Enrolled Agent. Research federal/state tax code changes, then report how to implement them within existing programs and services. Comparative analysis of products and services across the industry. QA testing of iOS app and website work center. Track and report client progress through website work center.
- Tax Analyst/Enrolled Agent at H & R Block, Kansas City, MO
- Tax Strategist/Enrolled Agent at KC Tax Mediation
- Legal Assistant at South & Associates
- Document Clerk at Shook Hardy & Bacon
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Tax Compliance Planning and Procedures
• Accounting and Payroll
• Business Planning and Financing Computer Skills QuickBooks ProConnect Microsoft Office Word Excel Outlook
- Enrolled Agent at Accounting Shop
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
- - Certified Paralegal
Responsibilities I prepare personal tax returns and some small business returns. I also like to research different tax situations and solutions to different tax problems
- Enrolled Agent at H&R Block
25 years, 2 months at this Job
• Prepare individual and small business income tax returns
• Provide assistance with setup of payment arrangements
• Assist clients in need of tax resolution
• Answer client payroll questions
- Enrolled Agent at National Tax & Multiservice
- Staff Accountant at Carpentier, Mitchell, Goddard & Co., LLC
- Tax Preparer at Carpentier, Mitchell, Goddard & Co., LLC
- Substitute Teacher at Katy Independent School District
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting & Financial Management - MAFM
- Bachelors of Arts in Spanish - emphases