~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ August 2007 to July 2012: University of Phoenix, Arizona Enrollment Advisor assigned to the Main Campus. Advising potential students in the enrollment process in the areas of business management, criminal justice and technology degree programs. The educational programs covered the associates, bachelors and master's degree programs for both Online and Ground Campus environments.
- Enrollment Advisor at University of Phoenix
- Managing Partner at Walcon, Inc.
- Sales Manager at Clivus Multrum and Restroom Solutions, Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- - Management
- Associates - Management.sales & marketing
In my role as an Enrollment Advisor, I speak to prospects looking to enroll into school and help them with the enrollment process. I help them with their application, ordering transcripts, getting them through financial aid process and setting up their courses.
- Enrollment Advisor at National American University
- Roadside Rescue Agent at EXL (Allstate)
- Educational Advisor at Liquid Education
- Customer Service Representative at Humana
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Deep knowledge of the university's programs going online, including general university information, the admissions process, standard tuition and fees, admittance requirements and the university's CRM. Understanding of the types of students required for the program. A working relationship with and a deep knowledge of the student financial aid department. Creation of or editing of inquiry and application forms in university's CRM. Assist in the development of and approval of the admissions process for online students. Assist with the creation of Enrollment Advisor training materials. Assist with the training and on-boarding of Enrollment Advisors, ensuring the Advisors are trained and ready to recruit prospective students at the university standard. Answer questions that will be used to build a knowledge base for Enrollment Advisors.
- Enrollment Advisor at Noodle Partners
- Admissions Counselor at 2U, Inc
- Enrollment Specialist at Hot Chalk
- Academic Counselor Argosy University at
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
• Enrollment Advisor focused on advising, educating, consulting, supporting, enrolling and retaining qualified potential students in achieving their professional and personal goals by enrolling in higher education programs
• Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in obtaining a degree or certificate program based on prospective student desired career goals
• Maintain a high level of knowledge of current products, processes, policies and industry
• Demonstrate strong team relationships by working collaboratively with direct team and other departments
• Awarded with Commitment to Excellence / Managers Choice Award within first year
- Enrollment Advisor at Laureate Education Inc
- Senior account Manager / Team Lead at Nextiva Inc
- Lead Project Manager at Nextiva Inc
- Writing Tutor / Teaching Assistant / Peer Counselor / Sociological Researcher at Arizona State University
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS in Forensic Psychology - Terrorism
- BA in Political Science - Sociology and Sociological Anthropology
Responsible for answering incoming calls to the call center and assisting callers with questions related to any of the seven City Colleges. Assist bilingual students with any question they may have regarding the enrollment process in Spanish. Monitor students' academic performance and attendance and contact student if they are at risk of failing .Responds to requests for information in person, via telephone, and by email. Conducts call campaigns to assist with recruitment, retention and completion efforts. Guide prospects to complete application process, academic program selection and additional enrollment processes. Prepare prospects students for college visits. Navigates PeopleSoft portal and Grades First to provide students with pertinent information following FERPA regulations. (July 2014 - present)
- Enrollment Advisor at Enrollment Management for City Colleges of Chicago
- Seasonal Festival Facilitator at Chicago Children's Museum
- Case Manager at Heartland Alliance
- Visitor Services Representative at City of Chicago Explore Chicago/Choose Chicago
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
- Associate Degree
* Area of concentration: Healthcare and Nursing * First level of contact within advisor family working with prospective students * Market program to students and qualify them for enrollment * Resolve most enrollment questions and problems * Maintain student participation and progress through graduation
- Enrollment Advisor at Apollo Education Group/University of Phoenix
- Project Coordinator at The Landrum Foundation
- Route Sales Representative Associate at Frito Lay
- Small Business Accounts Specialist at SG Supply Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Interdisciplinary Studies
I currently work with current and/or potential undergraduate and graduate students who are
interested in the University's programs/single courses. From enrolling and admitting students to developing academic plans, I help chart the course for their educational journey.
● Implemented new quality standards that improved reliability within the College of Education
● Developed and implemented new procedures for enrollment representatives to guide them through the enrollment process. Saved the company time and money with this implementation.
● Increased sales by 35% in the South East region of the United States by generating multiple district contacts.
● Promoted from call center representative, to enrollment advisor, to team lead, to senior enrollment advisor.
● Created training material for new hires for the College of Education Specific Responsibilities and Accomplishments: Communicating with students via telephone or email to help them make informed decisions by providing ethical, timely, accurate and comprehensive enrollment options and program information. Identifying students' educational goals and partnering with a Financial Advisor to assist students' in developing a personalized plan for success including identifying available financial options. Ensuring a positive student experience by establishing a professional rapport with your students by monitoring their participation and progress throughout the enrollment process, and helping resolve any challenges or issues they may encounter
- Sr. Enrollment Advisor at University of Phoenix
- Payroll/HR Manager at YMCA
- Senior Partner Contact Representative at Starbucks Corporate Office
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Promoted to this position to maintain and significantly expand the university's presence throughout a defined territory and among non-traditional student populations. Execute responsibilities in an environment with a high degree of autonomy in prioritizing activities while keeping main campus admissionEnrollment leaders, I do not report to campus leadership leadersChange to leadership (includes everyone in leadership chain from team manager to VP level leadership informed of progress towards attainment of defined goals. Maintain current knowledge of territory Change to of programs and requirements in order to identify and recruit prospective students, feeder partnerships and potential growth markets. Utilize a high level of technological and data analysis skills to effectively report on enrollment success identifiers to determine strategic messaging and market positioning. * Design and deliver customized presentations relative to the student experience in order to build positive connections with student prospects. * Collect and evaluate student application data to determine program eligibility, transfer credits and optionalAdd advise of optional testing and prior learning assessment options to testing out criteria to position the student for optimal success. * Guide prospective students through the financial aid process by assisting in sourcing scholarships, grants, filling out application forms and identifying conventional borrowing opportunities. * Manage heavy inbound and outbound call volume and emails to rapidly build trust, answer questions and maintain constant communication. * Apply seasoned experience to act as an informational resource, trainer, coach and mentor to junior-level Enrollment Advisors * Participate in leadership conference calls to provide continual updates on enrollment and team performance. * Served as a member on multiple beta test teams for the Salesforce Student Relationship Management (SRM) platform, Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) system and the Direct Mail Student Support (DMSS) program. ◦ Worked closely with software developers and reviewed focus group feedback to make recommendations to senior management on procedural processes and user acceptance. * Sustained an 85% first-semesterChange to first class retention retention rate and a 95% average Net Promoter Score by supporting smooth admission and successful transition processes. Enrollment Advisor Recruited and enrolled potential students into an online high school diploma gratingSpelling: granting, not grating program by rapidly following up with students and/or parents. Worked closely with prospects to review admission applications, evaluate credentials Change to provide program information and and initiate the enrollment process. Monitored all incoming student paperwork to ensure compliance with the university's criteria, policies and procedures. Interviewed, counseled and followed-up with prospective students in developing educational plans to achieve their specific goals. * Advised students of admission requirements, transfer guidelines, financial aid and scholarship information. * Built enrollment numbers by exploring new opportunities, expanding/building sustainable relationships and strengthening ties with key influencers in the recruitment process.
- Senior Enrollment Advisor at UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
- at UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
- Customer Service Manager at NEXTSTUDENT
- Client Services Manager at THE TAX CLUB INC
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
Counseled and enrolled active Military, veterans, and spouses regarding the Bachelor and Master's degrees.
● Assisted clients with the Admissions and FAFSA application process by communicating with the registrar's office
● Performed risk analysis and management techniques to establish a plan for monitoring contract performance and aided clients with financial options available including where to find scholarship information
● Expertise in contract negotiation using cost and price analysis techniques to determine financial options and risks
● Ability to develop on-time solutions and methods to mentor students in leadership principles
● Experience leading small cross-functional work groups aimed at solving problems by cross-training and providing departmental backup
● Maintained methodical records and detailed notes of student attendance and grades, and helped students by emphasizing the importance of academic honesty for proper APA citation of research sources
● Promoted from Enrollment Advisor to Senior Advisor within one year and was given the position of telecommuting for four years
- Senior Military Enrollment Advisor at University of Phoenix
- Cashier at Farm Fresh Supermarket
- Wealth & Investment Specialist III at SunTrust Bank
- Administrative Assistant at L-3 Communications - Newport News
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Security and Management
• Handled inbound calls in a phone queue setting, assisting families through the Connections Academy enrollment process.
• Increased enrollment potentials by 20% by acting as a liaison between school administration and potential enrolling families to solve more intricate enrollment issues.
• Communicate specific enrollment procedures to families, review state and federal guidelines, and find solutions to enrollment conflicts such as invalid or missing enrollment documents.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines during communications with families and utilized Salesforce to ensure accuracy of various enrollment policies and follow up on updated procedures.
- Enrollment Advisor at Connections Education
- Climbing Wall Instructor/Fitness Center Instructor at The Y of Central Maryland (Dancel Family Center)
- Adjunct Faculty at Howard Community College
- Waiter/Bartender at Olive Garden
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice