Vision insurance operations in all 50 states serving over 600K customers.
Enrollment Coordinator 2013-2014
• Processed new member information and maintained existing membership data. Also efficiently handled 20 daily calls and 75-150 daily emails, ensuring accurate membership data for 600K clients.
• Promoted from contract to full-time, performing accurately and above standards.
• Fulfillment Specialist (Contract Position) 2012-2013
• Audited membership identification (ID) cards and forwarded to members
• Processed over 150K ID cards monthly, delivering 99+% accuracy rate.
• Promoted to Enrollment Coordinator.
- Enrollment Coordinator at VISION INSURANCE PLAN OF AMERICA
- Sales Executive Assistant at WISCONSIN MEMORIAL PARK
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Information Technology
33426 As an Enrollment Coordinator I promptly called leads, sold Patient Assistant Programs, negotiated pricing with clients, and dealt with client relations/troubleshooting. I also created client profiles, and filled out Patient Assistant Program Applications for several different pharmaceutical companies.
- Enrollment Coordinator at Rx Helper
- Account Coordinator at Security Resources, Inc
- Sales Associate at University of Delaware Barnes & Noble
- Assistant Manager at Christiana Mall
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
2018.2- 2018.10 Member Service Eligibility and Enrollment Coordinator at North East Medical Service Perform patient registration, sliding scale assessment. Screen, identifies, assists and enrolls patients for entitlement programs for Family PACT, Cancer Detection Program, CHDP, Healthy San Francisco. Assist patients in resolving problems involving enrollment issue with Medical Cover CA insurance and other health coverage program. Provides other enabling services such as letter interpreting and form filling. Answer questions and provides information to patients and general public regarding assigned program area.
- Enrollment Coordinator at North East Medical Services
- Customer Service Representative at Sincere care Management
- Manager of Tanzhou and Sanxiang TPR English Training at TPR English training school
- Supervisor of Brand Franchising Department at
8 months at this Job
I am the outreach and enrollment coordinator for Kosciusko and Whitley county, assisting low income families apply for Medicaid or marketplace insurance. Once I apply for them I also become their caseworker and guide them through the whole process.
- Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator at Brghtpoint
- Sales Associate at Payless
- Sales Associate at Critter control
- Retail Sales Associate at Menards
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare administration
- Bachelor's in health science - Health promotions
Supplying administrative support to college business students; academic advising, designing questionnaires, coordinating, analyzing, and compiling performance oriented statistical reports, e.g., employer evaluations of internship students, as Enrollment Coordinator/Statistician for Hampton University School of Business (Hampton, VA). 2004 - present.
- Enrollment Coordinator/Statistician at Hampton University School of Business
- Adjunct Music Instructor at Hampton University
- Telephone Sales Representative at North American Telephone
- Telephone Interviewer/Research Associate at Porter and Associates
15 years at this Job
- MBA - Management -- Market/Economic Theory
- Master of Music - Jazz Studies
- Bachelor of Music - Professional Music -- Traditional Composition and General Business Performance
- - Mathematics and Psychology
- - French
- Governor's Diploma, i.e., 4 Years of English, Math, and Science, and 3 years of French
*Generate Applications Sent to Carrier but not Effective' reports from Teamworks 3 *Follow up with carriers and document in Teamworks *Receives notification of provider number/effective dates *solving enrollment issues with payers and/or ensuring revalidation is complete *Review weekly exception reports from management to prioritize critical issues *Delegates revalidations and re-enrollment to Provider Enrollment Coordinator when identified *Research and reviews billing center inquiries about IDX and billing issues *Support Provider Enrollment Department
- Provider Enrollment Coordinator/Role 1 at Team Health
- Specimen Technician Processor at Quest Diagnostics
- Supervisor / Direct Marketing Representative at Emblem Health
- Senior Accounts Receivable Representative/Billing Specialist at CVS Caremark Pharmacy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma in medical - medical
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Intake coordinator. Processing referrals Interracting with referrals and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources Access eligibility of potential enrollees and manage all aspects of work processes related to the eligibility and enrollment process, consistent with VNSNY CHOICE Provide and explain information regarding the services provided by VNSNY CHOICE MLTC/MLTC-PLUS including Medicaid and Medicare coverage to referrals, potential members and families in collaboration with colleagues. Perform and provide various administrative support. Accomplishments Work as a Team to produce 100% enrollment and exceeded the limit provided. Multi-tasking to beat the deadline for enrollment Skills Used Work with softwares designed for this processing. Used Pre-enrollment Browser designed for processing. Used Microsoft Office Excel Microsoft Outlook
- Enrollment Coordinator at Visiting Nurse Services (MLTC) Health Plans
- Plan Consultant at Center Light Health Care
- Recruiting Coordinator/Personnel Specialist at Senior Bridge - Humana At Home
- Enrollment Coordinator Temp at Visiting Nurse Services (MLTC) Health Plans
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Management
- Diploma - French
As an Enrollment Coordinator III I am responsible for addressing a variety of enrollment questions and/or concerns and work error reports.
• Verify enrollment status, make changes to records, research and resolve enrollment system rejection.
• Understand, explain, and document Medicare and Medicaid needs.
• Respond to inquiries concerning enrollment processes.
• Maintain enrollment database.
• Performs error output resolution for electronic eligibility and process error discrepancy list.
• Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities and potential knowledge gaps.
• Seek information were gaps are identified.
• Run and prepare various reports concerning Eligibility and Enrollment and also distribute them.
• Assist other Membership Representatives understand enrollment eligibility
- Enrollment Coordinator III at Simply Healthcare Plans
- Enrollment Coordinator II at Simply Healthcare Plans
- Grievance & Appeals Specialist at Simply Healthcare Plans
- at Outreach Department
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Business Management
- Certificate in International Business and Marketing
• Responsible for the timely preparation, submission and tracking of monthly and ad-hoc delegated rosters accordance with PEG and payer credentialing requirements
• Follow up with plan regarding outstanding and incomplete rosters
• Upon return of delegated rosters, verifies correct loading of all data in payer system; audits all demographic and contractual data elements distributing PAR and PENDING status to PEG, Departmental and CDIS staff for accurate and timely updating of PEG databases, credentialing grids and IDX dictionaries
• Complete comprehensive Roster Reconciliations to ensure Managed Care Payers and PEG records accurately reflect participation status and valid demographics
• Complete Annual/Quarterly Delegated Payer audits, compliance and reporting activities
• Act as the liaison with our Delegated plans and hold meetings on a regular basis to discuss enrollment, credentialing and provides issue status and resolution to interested parties; escalates issues as needed
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with physicians, administrators and Managed Care Payer representatives
• Responsible for providing cross coverage for a wide range of responsibilities designated to PEG enrollment staff. Assists with other special credentialing, enrollment and operational projects as needed
- Senior Enrollment Coordinator at Columbia Doctors - Provider Enrollment Group
- Junior Underpayment Analyst at Columbia Doctors - Clinical Revenue Office
- Self-Pay Representative at Columbia Doctors - Clinical Revenue Office
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Business Administration
As an Admissions/Enrollment Coordinator, I am responsible for assisting students and their parents in the admissions process, while acting as an informational source for all of the students needs at the beginning and the end of the entire enrollment process. I also act as an liaison between the student, financial aid, career development, the registrars office and education department within the three Vatterott campuses. Educate and provide information regarding the Vatterott website, student portal, virtual tour, emails, texts and via telephone, to prospective students and previous graduates. Assist in career placement opportunities by attending Career Fairs and hosting career events. Provide Excellent Customer service to all students, prospects and existing graduates while maintaining an professional attitude. Respond in a timely manner to any inquiries regarding Vatterott campuses and attentively follow up with inquiries for future starts. Meet and or exceed the performance standards via individual efforts and great team building attitude. In this role I have consistently surpassed the goals of the company with a significant margin over my peers in student enrollments and retention.
- Admissions /Enrollment Coordinator at Vatterott Career College
- Area Publishing Director at SnagMob Publishing
- Multimedia Specialist at Gannett
- Admissions Coordinator at Kings Daughters / Consulate
2 years, 10 months at this Job