Over a decade of medical technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance, workflow analysis, implementation, and administrative networking. With a Very strong foundation in customer service (7 years), digital multi-media specialist, and keynote speaking/training. Enrollment Coordinator - Greenway Health - 2019 Current Assist project managers with the interface migration from Greenway Health EHR project; Intergy to Primesuite conversion. Daily examinations of the HL7 interfaces for clinicians and interface migrations within RMS (remote monitoring systems). Coordinated the interface technicians in Salesforce to set up and complete before the initial go-live deadline. Created Atlas reports for the BA's, validating and moderating any discrepancies within the third-party interface in Greenway Exchange Interface Manager (GEIM). Prepare sites with Immunizations registry Queried the SQL Server database for SI, BMI, and PMI reports for providers, and practices to validate CIPA linking reports and cloud service to JIRA intranet. Created Mirth - channels CCD to XML
- Enrollment Coordinator at Greenway Health
- Integration & Interface Analyst at Coastal Spine & Pain
- at CornerStone Health Center
- IT Hardware Specialist at
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Digital Multimedia and Video
Coordinate and execute all enrollment documentation
● Generate a database of new referrals
● Process referrals and cancellations
● Customer interaction and relations via phone communication
● Responsible for obtaining Medicaid clearance
● Communicate with Nurse & MEU re: assessments/insurance issue
● Confirm CFEEC was completed in UAS
● Provide Welcome calls to new enrollees
● Schedule RN assessment visits
- Enrollment Coordinator at VNSNY CHOICE Enrollment Unit
- Member Service Coordinator at VNSNY CHOICE Call Center
- Enrollment Coordinator at VNSNY CHOICE Enrollment Unit
- Customer Service Coordinator at VNSNY CHOICE Enrollment Unit
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Provided Support to Enrollment Coordinator; Multi line phone system; arranged for students to attend enrollment events; administered admission testing and advised on the next steps in their process
- Enrollment Coordinator Support Staff at OfficeTeam/ Cincinnati State
- Scheduler/Conflict Resolution Specialist at SGS Automotive
- Aide at Home Health
- Direct Support Staff at Hamilton County Board
5 months at this Job
Assess eligibility of potential enrollees and manage all aspects of work processes related to the eligibility and enrollment process
• Respond to inquiries about eligibility and follow up with client about referrals/enrollment status and collaborate with clients to resolve pre-enrollment problems.
• Work closely with Membership and Eligibility Dept and Membership Coordinator to ensure deferrals, deletions, enrollments and dis-enrollments are consistent with health plan workflow policies and procedures.
- Enrollment Coordinator at Visiting nurse service of New York
- Team Assistant (Business Service Coordinator) at Visiting nurse service of New York
- Business Teller at J.P. Morgan Chase
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
*Generate Applications Sent to Carrier but not Effective' reports from Teamworks 3 *Follow up with carriers and document in Teamworks *Receives notification of provider number/effective dates *solving enrollment issues with payers and/or ensuring revalidation is complete *Review weekly exception reports from management to prioritize critical issues *Delegates revalidations and re-enrollment to Provider Enrollment Coordinator when identified *Research and reviews billing center inquiries about IDX and billing issues *Support Provider Enrollment Department
- Provider Enrollment Coordinator/Role 1 at Team Health
- Specimen Technician Processor at Quest Diagnostics
- Supervisor / Direct Marketing Representative at Emblem Health
- Senior Accounts Receivable Representative/Billing Specialist at CVS Caremark Pharmacy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma in medical - medical
- High School Diploma
Track and evaluate PMAP site progress and outcomes. Review materials for distribution; evaluate consumer enrollment and education policies, procedures and/or forms/publications. Monitor performance indicators and outcomes for sites; recommend interventions, modifications and enhancements needed to ensure: 1) compliance with law, contract provisions, and legislative intent; 2) that potential consumers receive unbiased information regarding PMAP and their health plan selection options; 3) that DHS system/technical supports meet PMAP county needs; and 4) that eligible Managed Care consumers are enrolled and subsequent enrollment changes are made in a timely accurate manner to ensure appropriate payment. Medicare/Managed Care Enrollment Coordinator - Service Implementation Section
- Managed Care Enrollment Coordinator at Service Implementation Section
- Provide technical support at
- liaison at
- Income Maintenance Program Advisor at MMIS User Services
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
Handles calls with parents, translated messages from parents to adequate staff
● Promoted to enrollment coordinator in August 2018 and am in charge of recruiting and enrolling scholars for the school.
● Sends out parent newsletters and is in charge of translating and supporting other office staff members when needed.
- Community Engagement & Enrollment Coordinator at Uplift Education
- Assistant Manager at Liberty Burger
- After School Tutor at AmeriCorps Member
- Volunteer at Rainbow Land Daycare
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Child Development and Family Studies - Child Development and Family Studies
• Fully enroll healthcare providers into 10+ governmental and private health plans
• Research and provide updates on regular changes in enrollment process
• Document provider credentials and enrollment process through data entry
• Communicate daily and work closely with healthcare providers, practice managers, health plan representatives, team members facilitating movement through the enrollment process
- Enrollment Coordinator at Strategic Healthcare Partners
- Admissions Counselor at Liberty University Online
- Graduate Student Assistant at Liberty University Online
- Provider Enrollment Assistant (Part Time) at Strategic Healthcare Partners
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in History - History
- Bachelor's - History and French
- Gap Year Program - History and Culture
Carry out the initial phase of employment services which is receiving and reviewing referrals of individuals with persistent mental illness, including co-occurring substance abuse disorders, from Orange County AMHS, MHA, and FSP clinics. Facilitate enrollment meetings with clients, Health Care Agency, care providers, and parents on a daily basis. Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork for client enrollments, including but not limited to weekly progress reports, participant enrollment records, agency communication, plus assigned Employment Specialists to the clients. Assist participants with accessing community resources to aid them in the implementation of their career goals (i.e., transportation, advocacy, food, clothing, and hygiene). Make presentations to Health Care staff (i.e. Service Chiefs, Care Coordinators) about Employment WORKS services and the referral process. Attend community outreach to promote and educate the public about mental illness and the Goodwill Employment Works Program.
- Enrollment Coordinator at GOODWILL OF ORANGE COUNTY
- Job Developer at MAXIMUS
- Deputy Probation Counselor - (Los Pinos) at Orange County Probation Dept.
- Restitution Specialist - Victim Witness at Harbor Superior Court
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
- B.S. degree - Human Services
Responsible for extending support to clients with limited means to health alleviation
• Provide financial relief using Virtual Gateway with particulars accessible through various state agencies.
• Incorporate extensive data pertaining to patients onto Microsoft applications to determine eligibility among state/federal health funds.
• Assess clients by eliminating errors in demographics within state cases thus increasing efficient flow of client awareness.
• Record statistics and conduct monthly re-examinations to distribute correct coverage.
• Enhance volume in client enrollment with Women Health Network by conveying continuous encouragement.
• Assist clients in selecting and enrolling in health insurance plans offered through Commonwealth Care Connector
• Lead meetings to procure new methods of updating enrollment process and customer service.
• Represent patients with complete follow-through to deter billing discrepancies.
- Enrollment Coordinator at Lynn Community Health Center
- Switchboard Operator at Lynn Community Health Center
- Credit Services Representative at Light Bridge
15 years, 11 months at this Job