Recruiter and enrollment counselor nationwide. Continuously keeping a close eye on all data matrices to ensure proper execution of 60 day rolling goals.
• Explained and assisted with enrollment process by conducting interviews, discussing interests and personal goals, and potential match to available programs
• Accountable for an active pipeline of over 200 students on a daily basis
• Maintained and tracked a student base of 150+ students at a time, by ensuring all requirements were satisfied and accounts were complete
- Enrollment Counselor at Colorado State University
- Senior Admissions Counselor at Orbis Education
- Senior Admissions Advisor at Colorado Technical University
- Enrollment Specialist/ Admissions Associate at Ecotech Institute
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Healthcare Management - Strategic Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion - Exercise Science and Health Promotion
I am an education professional who works for Argosy University. My goal is to recruit new students. When students are interested in attending their school I help them through the process of applying for acceptance and then, if accepted, I help them through the enrollment process. I also develop promotional materials that can be used to interest prospective students in their school and the programs their school offers. As an enrollment counselor I benefit from strong organizational, computer and interpersonal skills, because I work with people, process data on computers, and must balance a number of different tasks I am responsible for.
- Enrollment Counselor at Argosy University
- Bookseller/Customer Service/Barista at Barnes and Noble
- Personal Care Assistant at Fox Chapel Area School District
- Apparel and Accessories Team Member at Target
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Online Instruction
- Bachelor of Arts - English
I am a skilled Enrollment Counselor for WGU. I help other professionals get enrolled into the Graduate Business programs. I help them be able to determine which masters degree ( MBA, MBA Healthcare, MBA IT Management, MS in Management and Leadership) will be best for their personal goals.
- Enrollment Counselor at Western Governors University
- Health coach at Take Shape for Life
- Early Education Advocate and Email Team Manager at Waterford Research Insitute
- Customer Service Representative at Convergys
at this Job
- Master's - MS. Management and Leadership
- B.S. - English and Psychology
- A.S. - General Studies
As an Enrollment Counselor, my job is to listen to the needs and concerns of prospective students to learn not only their passions, but also their motivations for furthering their education. From there, I would help them in their enrollment process by recommending a program based off the information they provided and helping them further explore their program of interest. I would also assist them in getting enrolled in the school by helping them gather and understand different financial document, admission requirements, and enrollment applications.
- Enrollment Counselor at Art Institute of Pittsburgh-Online
- Courtesy Clerk at Fry's Food Store
- Student Mentor at Mountain Pointe High School
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
self Employed traveling enrollment counselor for large companies. schools hospitals and municipalitie.
- Benefit Enrollment Counselor at large companies. schools
- Mortgage Closing Agent at
- Registered Debt Counselor at Debt Management Credit Counseling
- Registered Investment Advisor at Jefferson Pilot . Deerfield Beach
10 years at this Job
I currently enroll students into their graduate degree programs in [email protected] the college of business at Western Governors University. Recently promoted to an ECII I help track and look for trends for all EC's in the excel drop report. I help enroll student who qualify for graduate programs. I specialize in ~~~~~~~~~ graduates students come back for another (801)907-5299 degree program at WGU. I collaborate with other departments to help with the student experience. I help represent enrollment to mentors and other departments so WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/TRA they can understand our role as an Enrollment Counselor CIE-YOST-3B5122A4 I mentor new hires to help them transition into their new positions. I am able to work with multiple departments, and collaborate with all individuals and students with ease.
- Enrollment Counselor at WEST GOVERNORS UNIVERSITY
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS - ENGLISH
Argosy University was formed in 2001 with the merging of the American School of Professional Psychology, the Medical Institute of Minnesota, and the University of Sarasota. As of November 2017, Argosy University is now an organization of colleges owned by Dream Center Educational Holdings (DCEH).
November 2017- January 2019
• Schedule and conduct interviews, recruit qualified applicants for admissions in accordance with state and federal regulations.
• Accurately and completely explain Higher education programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to students, parents, and educators.
• Collect all necessary documents for basis of admissions and accurately forecast projected new students for Director of Admissions.
• Guide military students through the Veterans online application, and review GiBill benefits.
• Assist students with completing free application for federal student aid process and clear all students for packaging.
• Consistently conduct follow-up meetings with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
• Systems used: CampusVue, Perceptive content/ImageNow, and CRM
- Enrollment Counselor at Argosy University
- Human Resources Records Specialist at Cyracom International
- Human Resources Data Technician at Amphitheater Public Schools
- Flood Insurance Verification Specialist at QBE First/Balboa Insurance
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associated Degree in General Studies - General Studies
As Enrollment Counselor at the Art Institute of California-Hollywood includes, but is not limited to, supporting the recruitment, retention and graduation of qualified students. Prior of enrolling a student, as an Enrollment Counselor should be confident that the student has the ability to make satisfactory academic progress by. Ensuring the prospective student meets established admission standards or has an acceptable plan to meet admission standards by the time of their anticipated admission. Educate the prospective student on a program expectations, Financial Aid Options & Cost, Gainful Employment, Student Consumer Information, Accreditation and Licensing including online coursework, and any other requirements. Review the cost of the program, including available resources to ensure the student has the ability to secure funding. Accomplishments Enrolled 5-8 students exceeding my goal. I averaged 50-100 calls a day, Fashion Design Specialist enrolling the prospective domestic and international students for the Fashion Design program. Revamped the school Fashion Design program partner with Dean of Affairs, Director of Enrollment, and Fashion Department Faculty.
- Enrollment Counselor at The Art Institute of California - Hollywood
- Assistant Store Manager at KIEHLS SINCE
- Junior Buyer at Fashion Nova
- Assistant Accessory Designer ( Internship) at BCBG MaxAzria
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Design
- Associate - Arts
Engaged in supporting potential students to apply for the proper degree program and connecting them to the appropriate enrollment counselor to complete the process.
- Associate Enrollment Counselor at Western Governors University
- Client Service Leader at H & R Block
- data entry at Spherion Staffing
- Temporary contract assignments at ADP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in the Business Curriculum
· Answered and followed up with incoming inquiries via internet, email, telephone, and mail · Organized and participated in guest events such as Open houses, family weekends, individual campus visits, and graduation. · Interviewed prospective cadets to be accepted into the Academy · Worked to complete all student files to insure all appropriate paperwork is received · Maintained strong relationships with families to help expand client base · Attended school fairs to recruit new students and families · Provided overall support in the Enrollment Office as needed · Assisted in training new colleagues to become efficient in the enrollment counselor role· Answered and followed up with incoming inquiries via internet, email, telephone, and mail · Organized and participated in guest events such as Open houses, family weekends, individual campus visits, and graduation. · Interviewed prospective cadets to be accepted into the Academy · Worked to complete all student files to insure all appropriate paperwork is received · Maintained strong relationships with families to help expand client base · Attended school fairs to recruit new students and families · Provided overall support in the Enrollment Office as needed · Assisted in training new colleagues to become efficient in the enrollment counselor role
- Enrollment Counselor at St. John's Northwestern Military Academy
- Educational Assistant at Milwaukee College Prep
- Assistant Director of Swanson Elementary School Summer Camp at West Suburban YMCA
- Senior Camp Counselor at West Suburban YMCA
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Elementary Education and Mathematics