I am a Enrollment specialist for Villanova Univeristy’s online students.
- Enrollment Specialist at Bisk Education, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at Progressive
- Customer Service Representative at NTT DATA Services
- Child Care Worker at LATCHKEY CHILD SERVICES, INC.
1 month at this Job
As a enrollment specialist for K12, I handle the full enrollment for students into our virtual online school. I conduct both sides of business, such as, presenting the school specifics and options and also getting the family to the admissions entry and conducting the full line of business. I multitask all avenues of office work as well. I handle inbound and outbound calls, computer navigation, handling legal documents and provide excellent customer service.
- Enrollment Specialist at K12 Inc
- Customer Service at Sonic Drive-In
- Cashier/Customer Service at Cracker Barrel
- Customer Sales at Gregg and Son Wholesale Distributors
10 months at this Job
- Certificate Program - Healthcare Documentation / Billing
Big Brothers Big Sisters; Roanoke, VA
• Develop, promote and implement individual and group match activities to support ongoing volunteer involvement with the child and agency affiliation through individualized recognition, annual events, and reengagement strategies.
• Continually assess the match relationship focusing on: child safety, match relationship development, positive youth development and volunteer satisfaction. Real and/or potential problems and barriers are identified, addressed and resolved as early as possible.
• Identify and promote re-engagement of volunteers as Big Brothers and Sisters, board members, and donors in other volunteer capacities
- Enrollment Specialist at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Virginia
- Youth and Family Director at Kirk Family YMCA
- Recreation Leader at Abbott's Creek Community Center
- Preschool Lead Teacher at A.E. Finley YMCA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Sports Science & Fitness Management
Self Help Community Service (Temporary under Greenkey Resources) May 2018 - December 2018 Enrollment Specialist New York, NY Researched all the connections for the recruitment department Scheduled appointments and coordinated with co-workers Prescreened potential candidates in the office or at jobs site
- Enrollment Specialist at Selfhelp Community Services
- Consumer Service Representative at NY Medicaid Choice & Maximus
- Sales Associate (Part time) at Swatch Store
- Chinese Translator at Fluent Language Solutions
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Merchandising - Fashion Merchandising
• As an Enrollment Specialist, I enroll a specific set of hospitals in out of state Medicaid.
• In addition, I also enroll the physicians from each hospital in out of state Medicaid.
• I communicate with the clients from the hospital to obtain hospital documents and physician information needed to complete each application.
• I create weekly spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel that I send to the clients.
• I make calls to payers in every state in order to obtain the enrollment status for each of the hospitals that I am over.
• Experience reading medical records to obtain the emergency department report to submit with out of state enrollment applications.
- Enrollment Specialist at Meddata
- Administration Clerk at U.S. Navy/Naval Nuclear Power Training Command
- Administration Clerk at U.S. Navy/Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Representing over 200,00 USPS and federal government employees and retirees, and nearly 2,00 private-sector mail workers. Responsible for responding to phone inquiries regarding healthcare eligibility and coverage questions.
• Decipher complex eligibility information from a variety of electronic sources quickly.
• Enrollment specialist call center rep. answering up to 200 calls weekly and 100 email service tickets.
• Understanding Medicare, Medicaid, and state-specific guidelines related to member coverage eligibility.
• Review medical authorizations for accuracy, updating as needed, explaining FEHB benefits to coverage to members
- Enrollment Specialist at APWU Health Plan
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Rich Temper Designs
- Sr. Enrollment Services Rep at Emory University
- Financial Aid Advisor at Laureate International Universities
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art - Graphic Design
As an Enrollment Specialist, I addressed the needs of the client by providing them with information about the services, eligibility and criteria. I enrolled clients in programs that fit the needs of the individual. I provided quality customer care that made the client feel appreciated and comfortable with the resolution.
- Enrollment Specialist at Azalea Health
- Case Manager at St Johns Youth Academy
- Eligibility Specialist at RCMA
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- HS Diploma
Enrollment Specialist performing a variety of responsibilities related to Enrollment Services at Gaston College. Acts as the primary point of contact for students in processing admissions and registration related documents. Answers questions in person, via the internet, or by phone regarding college policies and procedures related to admissions, registration, testing, advising, financial aid, and other Student Services. Coordinates with other student services areas to facilitate the consistent delivery of admissions and registration services.
• Respond to student inquiries in-person, via the telephone and electronically regarding admissions and registration and general college policies and procedures.
• Gather information from students in order to understand and evaluate individual circumstances; interprets relevant policies, procedures and guidelines to determine best course of action. Refers student to appropriate department for further assistance as necessary.
• Provide comprehensive customer service in a high volume and challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Processes registration applications, class additions and/or withdrawals from students via the telephone, internet, or in person.
• Provides information to students regarding the availability of classes enrollment and class status; and location of campuses/centers and classes.
• Notifies students of registration dates, withdrawal deadlines and drop/billing dates.
• Applies federal, state, local and institutional laws, regulations and policies. Performs all functions within compliance of the above restrictions as well as within FERPA compliance (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
• Performs office support duties which may include scanning documents; distributing and processing of mail; updating and ordering admissions/registration publications and various office supplies; and maintaining office area by updating signs and ensuring adequate supply of catalogs, class schedules, forms, etc.
- Enrollment Specialist at Gaston College
- Non-commissioned at Delaware Air National Guard
- Program Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Rowan College at Burlington County
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
- A.A. - Business Administration
I am a enrollment specialist, my duties consist of enrolling our clients,dealing with personal information , and potentially finding our client a federal program to lower their monthly payment on their student loan and get on track for student loan forgiveness.
- Enrollment Specialist at AMERITECH
- Customer Services Representative at Bank of America
at this Job
Over 2,500 post-acute care organizations rely on Brightree to help them focus on what matters most: the patients.
Enrollment Specialist June 2017 until Present
• Orchestrates EDI and ERA billing setup requirements based on account types (i.e. physician group, surgery center, lab, DME.), number of Tax ID's, NPIs, mix of payers, etc.
• Co-manage over 40 accounts with Project Manager to ensure full cycle implementation.
• Generate, monitor, and follow up on EDI/ERA agreements meeting specific deadlines.
• Understand and identify enrollment and payer specific rejections as well as educate customers.
• Assists providers with payer agreements contract enrollments.
• Follow documented HIPAA security procedures related to Protected Health Information (PHI) and financial information.
• Completes, monitors, and follows up on account, payer, and provider setups and requirements.
• Works directly with clients, vendors, payers, and assigned team members to ensure enrollment and all requests are completed timely and efficiently.
- Enrollment Specialist at Brightree, Inc
- Consulting Support Specialist at Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia
- Project Administrator at WellCare Health Plans, Inc
- Provider Operations Coordinator at THE MCGRAW-HILL COMPANIES
1 year, 9 months at this Job