Researching and input different data types into Enterprise Architect applications
- Enterprise Architect Intern at Rolls Royce NA
- Enterprise Architect Intern at Rolls Royce NA
- Lifeguard at Decatur County YMCA
- Mechanic at U.S. Marine Corps
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics and Computing - Informatics and Computing
End to end process Ownership in US Dispute. Working as liaison between business and IT
and managing entire US Dispute process Planning and deploying business and IT initiatives from an Enterprise architecture perspective.
• New Product launch specialist in American Express having worked as enterprise architect for launching multiple new card products.
• Involved in a large scale COE program for upskilling and building up competency center within company for Blockchain technologies.
• Establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications
• Review proposed solution architectures, identify risks and provide remediation recommendations in line with established standards and overall integration architecture
• Advanced understanding of "Cloud Architectures" and the ability to address the unique considerations of Cloud Computing in all levels of enterprise architecture, primarily on business, application, data, and infrastructure.
- Enterprise Architect at American Express Company
- Solution Architect(Consultant) at Morgan Stanley
- Technology Architect(Consultant) at Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Software Engineer at JaiInfoWay Pvt Ltd
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Chicago, IL The University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics. Provides comprehensive care, education, and research. Enterprise includes a 495-bed tertiary care hospital, 21 outpatient clinics, and 11 federally qualified Mile Square Health Center facilities, and 7 UIC health sciences colleges. ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT (2013 to Present) Promoted and charged with designing and implementing technology data protections and enterprise systems backup in collaboration with IT Directors, Technology Managers, and peers.
• Designed and built new data protection environment including a warm offsite disaster recovery solution.
• Implemented disaster recovery solution eliminating outdated hardware reducing support and licensing costs.
• Partnered with colleagues to implement new storage policy giving users the ability to request space. New policy reduced approval and implementation from weeks to a few days.
• Implemented Tivoli Storage Manager with HADR reducing service contracts and staff requirements through process simplification.
• Established work and documentation standards and group procedures.
• Ensured quality project implementations were delivered on time and on schedule.
• Accountable for overall project delivery.
• Initiated "Lunch & Learn" program including vendor education of IT staff on emerging technologies.
• Strong hands on design, deployment and management of Avamar, Tivoli Storage Manager, Veritas and various other network management and monitoring applications.
• Extensive experience testing, designing, implementing and administration of EMC storage arrays (Isilon, Atmos, Celerra, VBlock, Data Domain and Unity).
• Implementation of VTL solutions, from EMC Data Domain and Sepaton to necessitate high speed backup and recovery from multiple locations.
• Proven track record in business engagement and business partner management.
• Strong, hands on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and approaches to address their unique management and security considerations.
• Experience leading and mentoring junior architects.
• Executive level communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Experience with implementing and managing hardware and software platforms from Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat, IBM AIX, HPUX, UCS, vBlock, and Unity solutions enterprise wide.
The University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics. Provides comprehensive care, education, and research. Enterprise includes a 495-bed tertiary care hospital, 21 outpatient clinics, and 11 federally qualified Mile Square Health Center facilities, and 7 UIC health sciences colleges.
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT (2013 to Present)
Promoted and charged with designing and implementing technology data protections and enterprise systems backup in collaboration with IT Directors, Technology Managers, and peers.
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT at UI Health
- SENIOR SYSTEMS - APPLICATIONS ANALYST at
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
Abridged) DXC Technology Tulsa, OK 2016-Present
Project Type Big Data / Cloud Migration
Role Enterprise Architect for clients American Airlines and Sabre
• Architected and Designed a Big Data analytics platform for processing Sabre & American Airlines' SLA metrics in a near-real time mode. The Solution scaled to processing up to 30 million records nightly and reduced SLA penalties by 30% for Sabre and 22% for American Airlines.
• Delivered Enterprise wide technology solution for Cloud migration of on-premise solutions to AWS. Collaborated with stakeholders and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines.
• Participated in Strategic planning activities and supported Sales to renew contract (Total Contract Value= $1Billion) with American Airlines (2019)
• Led a team of 9 technologists to develop a Global Critical Incident Management Solution for Global DXC clients
- Enterprise Architect at DXC Technology
- Distinguished Technologist at Hewlett-Packard
- Distinguished Technologist at Hewlett-Packard
- Inventor & Software Engineer at EDS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Management
- MS - Computer Science
- BS - Engineering
Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF) Legacy Modernization & Migration SCRUM Designing & Building Big Data Applications Data Science RUP, ATAM Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) SDLC Extreme Programming (XP) Citi Group Jersey City, NJ Aug 2012 - Present Enterprise Architect - Manage a team of 7 Solution Architects and 15 Senior Leads offshore on various IT transformations Key accomplishments: * Rolled out global commercial banking architecture initiative to streamline existing processes, improving efficiency by 12% * Led global billing system integration project which improved brand reputation and efficiency by 17% ◦ Defined current state and use cases based on business partner requirements ◦ Identified gaps and formulated roadmap for the global system ◦ Defined target state architecture ◦ Mentored development teams and ensured implementation is aligned with target state architecture * Created architecture definition document for ingesting high-volume transaction data using Big Data Ecosystem (Cloudera). * Created strategic roadmap for moving high volume global data warehouse to big data lake * Defined roadmap and guidance for data analytics using life cycle of data science * Defined Future State Architecture for Brazil Technology Evolution Program (BZTE), a multi-year strategic initiative aimed to replace core systems, and ensured compliance with global Citi platform * Identified and launched initiative to establish global application enterprise repository, using TOGAF Content Framework, including catalogs, matrices and diagrams * Lead Buy vs. Build initiatives, assessing and analyzing enterprise pricing solutions in order to provide sound recommendations to leadership ◦ Improved Architecture Review Board (ARB) process by creating a streamlined approach to funding approval based on specific project criteria ◦ Created strategic roadmap for Data Analytics leveraging data lake ◦ Designed data collection, preparation and data modelling using R programming
- Enterprise Architect at Citi Group
- Enterprise Architect - Principal Consultant at CAPCO
- Solution Architect at AIG
- Enterprise Architect at CYBRID INC
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Mathematics - EDUCATION
- Data Science Pro Degree
- - Technology
• As a Senior Enterprise Architect provided consulting services to build dumas journey for American express
• Provided the road map for dumas journey , current state and to be model
• Proposed the micro services integration with jbpm thin orchestration layer for dumas journey
• Migrating consumer non-card lending process from Pega system to jBPM System.
- Senior Enterprise Architect at Cognizant Solutions, NJ
- Senior Enterprise Architect at CVS Pharmacy
- Enterprise Solution Architect at Axis Capital
- Enterprise Architect at Bristol-Myers Squibb
1 year, 1 month at this Job
video series in FY'17. * Oracle Enterprise Architect of the Year FY'15. * Led global teams from 5 people to 350+ in design, development, integration, and implementation of enterprise scaled systems, services and security. * Brought into multiple failing accounts and saved over $200M in Account Services retention. * Architected and built the world's fastest privately-owned Super Computer for Cancer research.
- Oracle Enterprise Architect at Featured in Oracle Corporate Win
- Director Sales Engineering - Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Customer Success & Portfolio Lead at Featured in Oracle Corporate Win
- Director of Enterprise Architecture, NA Technology Consulting Division at Featured in Oracle Corporate Win
- Chief Enterprise Architect at NCR
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- BS - Management Information Systems
• Architect and integrate monitoring solutions across the enterprise application development lifecycle, conforming to a DevSecOps engagement framework. Reducing monitoring OpEx & CapEx by 35% through operational efficiency & consolidation of tech stack
• Produce actionable business technology roadmaps leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Azure cloud services for future application transformation efforts into Oracle Business Suite.
• Routinely showcase to executive leadership innovational solution through new technology
• Integrated end to end monitoring and automation capability across enterprise manufacturing environment lifecycle
• Created (IOT) improvements and aggregate data into Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) analytics.
- Enterprise Architect at GE Appliances
- Chief Technology Officer at Phixios Holdings Inc
- Enterprise Architect at British Telecom, BT Americas
- Enterprise Architect at Electronic Data Systems
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Enterprise Architecture - TOGAF - Infrastructure - ◼ Sr Mgr/Enterprise Architect Network - ERP - Big Data - Analytics - ◼ Delivery/Technical Manager Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) - Mobility - Security - JEE - ◼ Architect SOA - RDBMS - Open Source - Agile SCRUM ◼ Developer Management Capabilities Financial Management ◼ Project/Program ◼ ITSM ◼ Data Center ◼ IT Governance ◼ IT Strategy ◼ IT Roadmaps ◼ Vendor Management ◼ Compliance (PCI, HIPAA) Capability Models. Platforms. Service Management.
➢ 8+ yrs. Delivered Business and Technology strategies, process orchestration and Business
➢ Expertise in Cloud Integration, migrating on premise solutions to Cloud and Cloud based Data
➢ Managed budgeting, forecasting at various (Project/Program/Dept) levels. $2M - $14M
➢ Managed diverse teams (25 - 60) through on site/off shore model for solution delivery and IT
➢ Experienced in engaging and managing relationships with Senior Management (C-Level).
➢ 7 yrs. Enterprise Architecture experience using TOGAF framework.
➢ Expertise in delivering solutions using Open Source technologies and tools, such as Apache, RedHat (Linux, JBoss), Mulesoft (Mule ESB) and etc..
➢ Extensive hands on experience in delivering many POC (Concept) and POV (Value).
Enterprise Architecture - TOGAF - Infrastructure -
◼ Sr Mgr/Enterprise Architect Network - ERP - Big Data - Analytics -
◼ Delivery/Technical Manager Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) - Mobility - Security - JEE -
◼ Architect SOA - RDBMS - Open Source - Agile SCRUM
Financial Management ◼ Project/Program ◼ ITSM ◼ Data Center ◼ IT Governance ◼ IT Strategy ◼
IT Roadmaps ◼ Vendor Management ◼ Compliance (PCI, HIPAA)
- Director/Enterprise Architect at Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) - Mobility - Security
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business Management
- Master in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Business Analyst / Enterprise Architect Modeler working on a contract with the The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), within the Division of Enterprise Architecture (DEA).
- Business Analyst / Enterprise Architect Modeler at Digital Infusion
- Junior Business Analyst at Cognosante
- Service Delivery Lead at Prospect 33
- Analyst at Prospect 33
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.B.A - Business Management