- Unisys Enterprise Architect at Unisys Enterprise Architect
- Dell Enterprise Architect at Dell Inc
- Project Manager at Dell Inc
- Sales & Business Development Planning at Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - E-Business
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
• Working with the EA Group, we have developed a three-year road map to move the organization from an on-premise managed data center model to an elastic architecture which will use both Azure and AWS.
• I am responsible and accountable for the EA budget center.
• As the Enterprise Architect, I manage all domain architects in a weak matrix organization. This requires the use of influence to get buy in for EA Group initiatives from domain architects and key stakeholders in the organization
• Working with the vendor managers, we have developed the EA position to work closely with Vendor Management. The Enterprise Architect is involved in all key decisions related to vendor selection and integrations of the products and platforms acquired.
• One of the KPIs is measuring the number of projects which consult with the EA group and those projects that did not. The measure went from 20 percent of projects that consult with the EA Group up to 85 percent.
• An Enterprise Architecture Practice has been developed by working with stakeholders in the organization and adapting some of the artifacts from the TOGAF 9.1 Architecture Framework.
• In addition to developing the EA Practices, the EA Group helped develop the IT PMO practice.
• Working with the IT Project Manager, we are improving the integration of the EA Group with the IT PMO processes by defining key architectural artifacts that are delivered during key phases of a project.
• Working with IT Project Management and IT Leadership, we have developed the role of a Solution Architect.
• Since there is no dedicated resources for the Solution Architect, I have been working in this role along with Enterprise Architect duties.
• In the role of Solution Architect and working with IT Project Management, we deliver transition architecture requirements which are used as a reference by Business Analysts to create tickets and task for the product teams.
• On occasion when the CIO was out of the office, I have been given signature authority and the responsibility for key decisions during his absence.
• I have presented architectural projects to the IT Review Board for approval and I have worked with C- Levels on companywide projects.
• Working with IT Leadership, we are currently developing workshops that bring hands-on experience learning cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT at SCENTSY(DSA Industry)
- SOFTWARE ARCHITECT at Scentsy(DSA Industry)
- SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT at XTREME CONSULTING(Consulting)
- TECHNICAL ARCHITECT at ACQUITY GROUP(Consulting)
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music in Jazz Studies - Jazz Studies
- Associates in Software Development - Computer Science
Communicated regularly with CxO level Public Sector personnel to discuss the benefits of NTT DATA's approach to resolving their concerns. Enterprise Architect for Texas Department of Transportation, responsible for solution ownership of assigned opportunities. Served on CAB, defined SDLCs, and mentored team on a variety of technical topics. Hired as Practice Lead for Legacy Modernization in Public Sector. Defined approach and methodology for modernization as well as supporting sales and marketing material. Was Solution Owner for all Public Sector modernization projects, responsible for approval of proposed approach. TxDOT Technologies: Java Web Apps, .Net, Eclipse Process Framework, Enterprise Architect (Archimate, UML), Mainframe Interfaces Skills: Change Management, Release Management, Project Management and Evaluation, Class Design and Instruction, Enterprise Architecture, Process Development and Improvement TWC: Technologies: Java Web Apps, IBM COBOL, Natural/ADABAS, Kanban Skills: Development, Project Management and Evaluation, Process Development and Improvement TxDMV: Skills: Project Management and Evaluation, Process Development and Improvement Pre-Sales and Sales: Technologies: Java Web Apps, Mainframe Interfaces, Docker, Microservices, Enterprise Architect (Multiple), SalesForce Skills: Enterprise Architecture, Sales and Marketing Collateral Development, Technical Leadership, Proposal Development, Financial and Numeric Analysis, Process Development and Improvement Modernization Practice Lead Technologies: Automated Modernization Tools, COBOL, Natural/ADABAS, SalesForce Skills: Sales and Marketing Collateral Development, Development (Multiple, including Java Web Apps), Proposal Development, Financial and Numeric Analysis, Public Speaking, Process Development and Improvement
- Enterprise Architect at NTT DATA
- Technical and Process Architect at Texas.gov & TexasOnline
- Chief Architect, Director of Sales and Delivery at Collabera
- Chief Architect at Unisys Corporation
6 years at this Job
- - Mathematics and Computer Science
➢ Provide technical expertise to c-level and middle management in Fortune 100 companies
➢ Triage projects in distress from a technical, functional and management perspective
➢ Lead resource to decompose "black box" technologies
➢ Evaluate, recommend and provide proofs-of-concept for relevant new and emerging technologies
➢ Develop technical knowledge and capabilities across client organizations and teams
➢ Lead architect for platform enhancements, integrations and new platform capabilities based upon customer requirements
➢ Lead developer on several concurrent client projects
➢ Develop Cloud & Server-Side enterprise applications in Go, Rust, Python, Scala, Swift & Java Projects and Accomplishments
➢ FedEx - Migration of sort platform from legacy C++ and COBOL application to microservices for a major logistics enterprise: ✓ Developed infrastructure as code template for sort platform automated deployment ✓ Developed Jenkins pipeline with Terraform, Ansible and Helm scripts to automate deployment of an edge Kubernetes cluster on VMWare ✓ Provided best practices and proofs of concepts to migrate legacy application to microservices using Spring Boot
➢ AT&T - Senior Cloud Engineer ✓ Design and implement end-to-end security for Cloud and Edge platforms ✓ Design and implement operations tools for Cloud and Edge Platforms ✓ Contribute to the larger cloud platform architecture ✓ Provide technical guidance to security and operations teams ✓ Evaluate and recommend relevant new and emerging technologies ✓ Automated deployment of security tools, policies and integrations ✓ Designed and developed Blockchain solution for Edge cloud ✓ Designed and developed IAM platform for cloud using OpenStack Keystone ✓ Integration with Federated security platforms such as LDAP ✓ Developed a POC for Istio on Kubernetes ✓ Design end-to-end encryption with mTLS ✓ Designed and implemented RBAC with Kubernetes ✓ Developed certificate lifecycle management solution ✓ Implemented security policies for infrastructure access ✓ Designed and developed Prometheus / Alert Manager solution for cloud on Docker Containers with Kubernetes ✓ Integrated FluentD, Elasticsearch and Kibana for Log Management ✓ Automated container-based deployment of Prometheus, FluentD ✓ Integrated Alert Manager with existing Nagios, ServiceNow, Netcool and other ticketing systems ✓ Designed and implemented tools for capacity planning, monitoring and alerting ✓ Designed Federated data warehouse for maintaining metrics and logs for cloud
➢ Unisys - Service Now integrations for a major IT services provider: ✓ Design and implement integration between customer and service provider instances of Service Now using Unifi * Define data entities, rules and process flows * Define and implement infrastructure protocols such as firewall rules, RBAC and security * Design and code integrations
➢ IBM - Senior Cloud Architect ✓ Lead developer for Go Lang adoption for workflows, integrations, microservices and Consul deployment ✓ Lead architect and developer for Cloud Blockchain development, deployment and adoption
➢ Machine Learning architect and development using Tensor Flow and R and Apache Spark
➢ Architect and developer for ReHat technologies including OpenShift and Ansible
➢ Architect for integration with AWS using AWS CLI and UI, Microsoft Azure and GCP
➢ Development of Infrastructure as Code using Terraform with execution plan integration with BPM
➢ Integration Architect for Cloud ITSM using VmWare, IBM Smart Cloud, Softlayer, Tivoli, IPCenter, Service Now & Netcool
➢ Message queues (Rabbit MQ, Kafka, IBM WMQ) and APIs
➢ VmWare Specialist ◦ Developed end-to-end solutions for hybrid cloud on VmWare with vRealize ◦ Lead Architect using vRealize Automation & Orchestrator (VRA & VRO) ◦ Developed Chef Recipes & Roles
➢ Kubernetes and Docker micro-services implementations and migrations
➢ Lockheed Martin - Senior Enterprise Architect for VA and DoD Projects ✓ Lead architect for enterprise services and SOA on IBM Websphere SOA Plarform ✓ Complex integrations with TIBCO and MuleSoft
➢ Health Plan Services - Senior Enterprise Architect and Development Manager for Java Applications ✓ Business Rules (DROOLS) implementation for Obamacare enrollments ✓ Mainframe integration with WMB ✓ Managed an off shore team of 6 java resources
➢ Magellan Health Services - Senior Enterprise Architect and Development Manager for Business Rules and MDM ✓ Business Rules (DROOLS) implementation ✓ Talend MDM architecture and implementation
➢ Carecentrix - Enterprise Architect ✓ Created and managed center of excellence for business rules ✓ Managed off-shore team of 12 developers for Java applications
➢ CVS/Caremark - AVP Data Warehouse and IT Analytics ✓ Rescued Enterprise Opportunity Management project on Blaze Rules Engine within specified budget and timeframe ✓ Led architecture team responsible for the strategic initiative of centralizing Adjudication processes such as Formulary as services through the use of SOA architecture ✓ Managed six large projects concurrently using a combination of waterfall and agile (including scrum) and responsible for 14 project managers, both internal and vendor; more than 20 architects and over 100 developers with direct reports ✓ Devised system architecture, design, and requirements ✓ Rendered assistance in the optimization of data warehouse system on Teradata to accomplish business SLAs ✓ Performed a vital role in attaining strategic initiative for Condition Management (Pharmacy Advisor) of IT Analytics and Data Warehousing
➢ Super Plus Food Stores - Chief IT Officer ✓ Designed IT infrastructure and formulated solutions intended for a pharmacy and supermarket chain. Oversaw the overall IT operations consisting of a team of 50 resources with $5M annual budget. Directly reported to the Board of Directors.
- Enterprise Architect at AT&T, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Unisys, Carecentirx, Health Plan Services
- Business Owner at C&A Systems, Inc
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Computer Science Degree
Experienced Enterprise Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in:
• Software development as manager, architect, technical lead, and developer
• Software development; methodologies (Agile, Traditional, etc.), requirement analysis, cost estimate, planning, architecture, design, development
• New Product initiatives’ architecture & design
• Enterprise Review Board process establishment & execution
• Existing platform assessment & future roadmap (new, consolidate, & sunset)
• Merger and acquisition targets’ platforms, products, & data source applicability assessment
• PCI compliance through tokenization; assessment, architecture, design, cost estimate POC, etc.
• Enterprise Micro/Shared Services evaluation, architecture, & design
• Hands on experience in cloud technology: Conversion of legacy applications to micro service architecture and migrating them to the AWS and GCP clouds
• Enterprise API Management architecture & design
• Experience in cyber security risk assessment, monitoring and implementation of controls. Partnered with specialized cyber security consulting firm to implement new processes at the group and department levels
• Sensitive data discovery and security through encryption, tokenization, redaction, access restriction, etc.
• Hands on experience with technologies such as Linux, Java, C++, GitHub, CI/CD, Continuous Build, Docker, HA, UML, etc. - Projects & Responsibilities:
• Designed the decision platform client orchestration and UI to be built and deployed on the AWS cloud interfacing with the core assets running on internal servers through VPC
• Researched & studied existing global platform assets then designed a reference implementation platform to accommodate all of them over time. Next assembled/created the business case and obtained approval from Equifax Technical Advisory Board, Finance, and Security organizations to initiate the build effort
• Assumed responsibility for and led the Core Exchange Platform 1.0 to 2.0 migration efforts, created a generic planning framework and interviewed impacted business units to identify needs, timing, benefits, assumptions, and risks. Then aggregated the findings and prepared a recommended road map with multiple options to execute, taking into account resource availability, desires of the business units, along with the day to day resource constraints of all teams involved
• Produced architecture & design solutions for eight+ New Product Initiatives
• Influenced creation and execution of an Enterprise Review Board process to evaluate new platform/product initiatives, assure cohesiveness, and eliminate duplication of effort
• Assessed and created roadmaps for USIS business unit platforms to build new and consolidate/sunset existing.
• Researched and conducted POCs with merger and acquisition targets to assess products & source data relevancy for Equifax usage
• Created the architecture, conducted POCs to validate the architecture, established the roadmaps, and produced cost estimates to achieve PCI compliance through tokenization
• Designed and implemented sample enterprise level Micro Services to provide examples of architecture & design, set precedence, and influence implementation of future services
• Created and proposed an Enterprise API Management Framework
- Enterprise Architect at Equifax United States Information Solutions - USIS
- Senior Application at Equifax Technology Group
- Senior Staff Engineer - Projects at Motorola SSTG
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering - Digital Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
Created a new role for my department making its transformation the command's top priority and has become the largest in the command. Accomplished this goal as the military deputy of USTRANSCOM's select 5 person cross matrixed process improvement team (A GS-14 team lead, a contracted PMP and 2 enterprise architects) to redesign how USTRANSCOM receives, plans, ships, tracks and submits bills for cargo movement. Team identified 13 challenge areas, sequenced order to resolves those challenges. Resulted in two new technology initiatives, a new traffic management system currently in development and new roles for four departments and increased integration between USTRANSCOM and the rest of the Department of Defense.
● Led a 3 person enterprise architecture team to develop a process integrate three logistical movement providers into an integrated single provider, conducted change management briefings to 20 person tiger team from the three providers. Developed a new streamlined process, developed a framework to analyze challenges to implementing the process and then developed a path to resolve challenges based upon inter-dependences.
● Transformed Afghanistan by creating an Afghan National Army literacy program, which placed teachers in remote villages previously unreachable. Targeted reforms improved training effectiveness and overall combat effectiveness. First training class was praised as the most effective combat unit produced to date.
● Placed hundreds of teachers in remote locations by creating a basic training literacy program for the Afghan National Army. Overcame cultural resistance to enlisted education, moved from 1200 literate to 6000 literate.
● Improved AFMC budget oversight process by lobbying Chief Budget Officer to reduce budget oversight meetings from quarterly to semi-annually; saved hundreds of man-hours for ten bases, reduced program costs by over $100K through TDY costs and reduced man-hours and improved units moral.
● Discovered and obtained $30K in reimbursable payments leading a 3 person budget team. 1 of 3 units awarded year end funds by persuading executives to work with budget team to quantify benefits/line up vendors.
● Designed and oversaw restructuring Air Force Materiel Command Logistical Staff from three organizations into one. Worked with executive and union leaders to ensure transition protected equities while meeting AF goals.
● Retrained subordinate supervisors on proper employee evaluations. Conducted review of hundreds of employee evaluations to identify biases and develop corrections. Improved first-time supervisors' evaluation effectiveness.
● Coordinated activities of 1000 personnel moving from three areas within the US to one location, supported those personnel while conducting an exercise and then oversaw actions returning them back to original locations within 4 days. Took command of a twice failed 30 man aerial port unit leading them to passing standards.
● Aided Special Operations Command Pacific in pivoting from a joint training exercise with Thailand's military to integrating with US disaster response team to Myanmar support, accounting for millions of dollars in inventory.
● Designed exercise scenarios for two USTRANSCOM exercises, conducted annual exercise events, trained exercise personnel in monthly training events, served for 20 years as crisis response representative for multiple units. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
● 14 months experience developing Enterprise Architecture Models using the DoDAF framework to identify areas of inefficiency and offer solutions to senior leaders on ways to improve their existing processes.
● Reorganized senior leader placement and hiring process for 30 man unit at Fairchild Air Force base, successfully resolved warehouse accountability issues, balanced workload among workers and improved leader development.
● Led a matrixed team of 5 contracting and 3 planning people, with a $1M budget to successfully move and house 300 Pacific Special Operations personnel for military exercises with the Thailand and the Australian Special Forces.
● Streamlined ground processing operations by leading a 10 member team to resolve illiteracy and pilferage which reducing delivery time from 60 to 10 days in $1M/day pipeline at the Army Distribution Center, Camp Doha Kuwait. Designed and executed experiments to find problem areas which were used to create new cargo processing and multi-modal operations and remove administrative "black holes."
● Reduced discipline problems/paperwork through creation of a multi-unit disciplinary board. Eliminated problems while successfully integrating three units into a single organization structure; praised by leaders and workers.
● Saved billions of dollars in cuts to US Air Force bases by leading 3 man matrixed team to challenge a budget development tool. Used statistical understanding to explain to senior Pentagon leaders the weakness of the model, the operational impact the model would have if implemented and a way to correct the error. Pentagon stopped program, assigned my team to review and improve process and accepted all of our recommendations.
● Enrolled in Michigan State's PhD Supply Chain Management Program, concentrated training in Business Research Principals, Methodologies and Applications. Trained in the use of interviews, case studies, surveys, simulation, statistics, structural equation models and operational research techniques. Focused on supply chain management and related issues with a strong emphasis in outsourcing, risk management, collaboration, reverse logistics and multi-modal planning. Familiarization with metric development and implementation, lean six-sigma, sales and operational planning. Trained in developing simplifying frameworks for presentation to decision makers. Military Assignments and Jobs Held * Lajes Field Azores, Portugal 1997-1999; Air Force Institute of Technology 1999-2001; Air Force Materiel Command Logistics Staff 2001-2004; Kuwait Oct 2003 to June 2004; Fairchild Air Force Base 2004-2007; Kirkuk Iraq Dec 2004 to April 2005; Afghanistan from July 2006 to March 2007; Special Operations Command Pacific, 2007-2010; Michigan State Supply Chain Management Program 2010-2013; US Transportation Command 2013-2016, Enterprise Architect, 2017-2018.
- Enterprise Architect at USAF
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Research
- Master of Science - Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Responsible for the Digital Delivery Strategy for global development.
• Analyze current state of development across multiple teams, in over 20 countries
• Determine the best strategic direction in the following areas (following Gartner's Hype Cycle): ◦ Cloud service comparisons in Azure / AWS ◦ DevOps - Continuous Delivery with automation ◦ Microservices / APIs ◦ Agile methodology ◦ Edge technology usage ◦ Paired programming
• Present strategy to CIO and direct reports
• Vendor selections for each new technology
• Gather input from key solution architects
• Document and propagate strategy
• Execute on strategy ◦ Build Standards * programming * database * frameworks * applications * services * security ◦ Orchestrate training ◦ Track progress and adjust as needed
• Continuous collaboration with Enterprise Architecture team members, including Data Science, Cloud, IoT, Master Data leads SAP SOLUTION ARCHITECT Responsible for the strategy of the Enterprise SAP solution, encompassing over 50 systems, multiple bolt-ons and interfaced applications.
• Analyze new SAP offerings and determine the optimal solution for the enterprise
• Collaborate with SAP MaxAttention, as well as key SAP functional and technical architects
• Document short-term and long-term strategy (1 year - 5 year)
• Gather input from SAP functional and technical architects
• Presentations to CIO and direct reports
• Responsible for vendor selection process for new applications
• Key architect for high-value projects ◦ Upgrades ◦ Acquisitions and Mergers ◦ Large applications / packages
• Assist in TCO study to assist in understanding possible cost reductions ◦ System Landscape ◦ Custom Code and Management Standards ◦ Technical Infrastructure SAP TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD Responsible for delivery of large / high-value projects to completion.
• Responsible for design of over 100 RICEFW developments, on average per project
• Manage offshore and onsite developers
• Responsible for standards and procedures
• Lead large upgrade projects
• Responsible for documenting processes
• Own and develop complex solutions
• Collaborate with managers throughout the projects SAP LEAD DEVELOPER Responsible for design and developing large complex solutions.
• Large RF gun transaction application for mass manufacturing floor
• Application to streamline EDI processes - received Utility Patent on design
• Global customer status report, based on data from a multitude of systems
• Upgrade utility tools for dual maintenance
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT at Jabil
- Consultant at Anheuser-Busch, Purchasing and Plant Maintenance
- Consultant at Lockton
- Consultant at Sara Lee
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
New York Managing multile application across the NYS agensies with providing design/solutioning architecture, I am working with business stakeholders, ITS business solution leaders to understand project requirements, objectives and translate business requirement into technical solutions using my extensive design and architect technical skills, mentoring ITS team towards development, implementations, SSDLC process, DevOps, API management using Akana, ECM, etc. Designed and implemented several projects using SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Workflows, Quicklinks and custom forms, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), several IAM solutions, Segregation of duties (SoD), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Standards & Government Regulations, etc.
• Contributed in Solutions Architect Meeting which other CTO team reviewing every Engineering Consulting, EISO/ISO reviews, policies, guidelines, standards, ServiceNow ITSM SaaS solution, etc.
• Prioritizing goals/work, implementing programs and allocating resources closely working with business leaders, agency clients leaders, PM teams, ISO teams, etc.
• Mentoring the ITS development team, tech lead team on the application technology, databsae technology, etc.
• Experience in deploying and managing IT infrastructure systems with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Designes and implemented large HR, Payroll, and Financials ERP implementations, responsible for all development work including integration, reporting, data migration, testing and rollout
• Worked with many facets of ERP systems including HR (HCM, Benefits, and Payroll), Manufacturing (Inventory, Discrete Manufacturing, Bill of Materials and Engineering), Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets) and Procurement (Suppliers, Invoices, and Accounts Payable)
• Worked on several projects on integrations, spanning MuleSoft and RabbitMQ as the middleware through Workday-based cloud connect integrations
• Understanding of workflow-based application design patterns in ITSM platform such as ServiceNow, AutoSys, etc.
• Developing IAM Solution models across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful projects in IAM within at least one industry sector
• Responsible for working as client side advisors or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number technologies and standards, including the latest Consumer OAuth, OpenID, SAML, SCIM, and including Pen testing, Risk assessment, SIEM, Ping Identity, Multi-factor Authentication, SSO, etc.
• Design new innovative systems with advanced technology utilizing internal resources, external software, independent contractors and COTS solutions, etc.
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors)
• Design and implementation of several projects using Mule ESB and Microservices API architecture which integrates with Salesforce, other API using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, Oracle SOA , Akana (formely SOA Software), Microsoft's Azure API Management, Mule Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, Mule Expression Language, Mule Connectors, Anypoint Salesforce Connector, Mule Scopes, Mule Routers, Mule Components, Mule Transformers, Mule Filters, Mule Flow Control, Mule Runtime Engine, Mule ColudHub, MUnit, RAML, Mulesoft API Platform, RESTFul API, SOAP, etc.
• Worked on several projects on integrations, spanning MuleSoft and RabbitMQ as the middleware through Workday-based cloud connect integrations
• Application architecture design in Visio tool, regulatory requirements, Infrastructure architecture, AD integration through application, Code reviews, SSDLC process, coding standards, secure coding standards, frameworks (MVC, Sprint, etc.), Tools, security (ISO) reviews, etc.
• Working with the several shared services team like infrastructure team and in CTO, COO, DCH Linux, DCH Windows, Network team, etc. to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
• Responsible to maintain, manage, review technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc, as appropriate. Provide technical leadership to team of developers and regular updates to upper management. Work closely woth Project Managers to ensure the deliverables meet the timelines. Responsible to work with ISO team for security reviews, technologies, applications, databases, Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions, etc.
• Responsible for translating business and functional user requirements into a functioning technical solution
• Design and implement cloud migration strategies with coordinating solutions related to InfoSec policies and procedures
• Heading technology architectures solutions including of Enterprise Networking, Hosted and On-Premises Collaboration and Data Center platforms
• Design and develop containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Designing technical solutions in Android, iOS SDK developments and roadmap, platform specific standards and paradigms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
• Designing enterprise solutions with Microsoft Archimate, Visio, UML, NETFORMX or similar graphing product to help PreSale Solution Architecture teams, Business solutions teams, etc.
• Managed several applications with architecteting and implementing infrastructure deployments, environments, etc.
• Provides architectural vision to appropriately align IT to strategic business needs and goals
- Enterprise Architect at New York State
- Technical Architect at General Electric
- Technical Architect at Goldman Sachs, Bangalore
- Technical Architect at SunGard, Bangalore
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- M. Tech in Computer Science - Computer Science
- M. Sc in Mathematics - Mathematics
Office of the CTO
Work within the Virtustream Office of the CTO providing technical leadership and architecture for the Virtustream platform. I focus primarily on emerging technologies like Kubernetes, Big Data, AI/ML and the next generation of HPC utilizing GPUs.
• Worked with multiple partners on delivering partner solutions on Virtustream's cloud platform
• Worked directly with SAP Cloud Platform team on developing a VMWare solution to support SAP Cloud Platform on Kubernetes.
• Worked with panDell BlockLAB (VMWare, Dell EMC, Pivotal, Virtustream, RSA and Boomi) team on developing a VMWare BlockChain solution on top of VMWare PKS.
• Worked with Dell EMC server teams on developing an Intel AEP (Apache Pass) persistent memory solution for SAP HANA.
• Lead IaaS architect for an AI/ML solution that utilizes VMware vSphere, Kubernetes and nVidia GPUs to analyze ride-sharing data for a Fortune 500 company.
• Lead IaaS architect that worked on the Virtustream Enterprise Cloud Kubernetes offering.
• Lead IaaS architect that worked on Virtustream's initial Big Data offering utilizing BlueData's container platform for Hortonworks Hadoop, Apache Spark and Cloudera Hadoop.
• Lead IaaS architect that worked on Virtustream's Healthcare Cloud offering to support health networks EMR systems in the Virtustream Enterprise Cloud.
• Lead IaaS architect that worked with Dell EMC to produce a Virtustream Cloud appliance for on-premise deployment of the Virtustream Enterprise Cloud in a hybrid cloud model.
• Developed design and build of current Virtustream OCTO labs running VMware vSphere with traditional Dell EMC SAN storage and HCI nodes running NSX-V, NSX-T and vSAN.
• Worked with the VMWare SAP team on a joint PoC to obtain SAP vHANA certification on 2 socket and 4 socket Dell EMC servers on vSAN.
• Engaged in joint PoC with Pivotal in support of a joint Pivotal/Virtustream Greenplum as a Service offering.
- Enterprise Architect at VIRTUSTREAM
- Cloud Architect, Sr. Consultant at DELL EMC
- Manager of Systems Engineering at GENEX SERVICES
- Technical Manager of Microsoft Technologies Group at DBSi
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Architecture
• Architect and integrate monitoring solutions across the enterprise application development lifecycle, conforming to a DevSecOps engagement framework. Reducing monitoring OpEx & CapEx by 35% through operational efficiency & consolidation of tech stack
• Produce actionable business technology roadmaps leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Azure cloud services for future application transformation efforts into Oracle Business Suite.
• Routinely showcase to executive leadership innovational solution through new technology
• Integrated end to end monitoring and automation capability across enterprise manufacturing environment lifecycle
• Created (IOT) improvements and aggregate data into Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) analytics.
- Enterprise Architect at GE Appliances
- Chief Technology Officer at Phixios Holdings Inc
- Enterprise Architect at British Telecom, BT Americas
- Enterprise Architect at Electronic Data Systems
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science