Leading as Principal Enterprise Architect for the overall security and technical leadership functions of a 10-year old, 15+ million-dollar technical consultancy. Work directly with executive leadership team as well as all delivery and operations and key business stakeholders. Leverage knowledge, industry experience and best practices to proactively drive definition and evolution of a long-term vision to help provide competitive differentiation, as well as driving the corresponding roadmap(s) to accomplish this vision. This effort focuses across all layers of the business strategy, sales, marketing, HR, finance, enterprise architecture, business architecture, information architecture/UX, application/integration architecture, data architecture, and infrastructure architecture. Also provide tactical for selected key projects to support complex design and/or validate alignment to architectural standards to ensure functionality, scalability/performance, security, maintainability, etc.
- Principal Enterprise Architect at Principal Enterprise Architect
- Transformation Manager - Strategy and Governance at Texas Department of Transportation
- Senior Manager - Sales Planning and Analytics at Advanced Micro Devices
- Co-Founder and Principle Consultant at Silver Lago, Ltd
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Information Technology
-Presale client facing support four Enterprise Account Managers for 45 Fortune 200 companies in NY metro area. -Pan-HPE Enterprise Architect provides technical leadership to customer/Internal HPE and lead competitive sale engagement. -Build and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers. -Transformation lead for customer Hybrid IT journey. Major accomplishment -2016 exceed sale quota 160% and won the Drive for success award. -Closed a multimillion dollar Hyper Converged project with the largest Asset management company.
- Enterprise Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- ISS Solution Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- BCS Solution Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Technical lead at IBM
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Technical Account Management
Cloud and Automation Enterprise Architect involved in linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its IT strategy. Documents this using multiple architectural models and views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
• Viewed as the trusted advisor to customers guiding Fortune 500 companies successfully through their transformation journey.
• Lead technologist for sales pursuits and implementations. Drove collaboration between HPE and customer resources delivering desirable outcomes for all parties.
• Delivered training sessions for customers on HPE solutions enabling customers to fully utilize software purchased.
- Enterprise Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Systems Engineer at BigFix
- Senior System Engineer at Securant Technologies Inc
15 years at this Job
- Some college
Role Enterprise Architect
• Assessed existing IT Service Management processes
• Led Future State Definition work sessions to define the IT strategy and core principles in support of the company's business goals Results
• Led the development of a service improvement plan (SIP) to enable the IT organization to build a strategic relationship with the business
• Helped the client to implement the service improvement plan
- Enterprise Architect at Global Rental Car Company
- Enterprise Architect at Global Staffing and Recruiting Services Company
- Enterprise Architect at HEWLETT-PACKARD
- Lead Solution Architect at HEWLETT-PACKARD
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Masters - Project Management
Mr. Arnett is an Enterprise Architect at BNL Consulting, providing
technical guidance and assists in the successful delivery of
enterprise systems for large corporate and public sector
Mr. Arnett joined BNL Consulting in 2008, after working as a
contractor for several years at the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) on the Lab Response Network's BioWatch
Mr. Arnett's career has spanned twenty plus years of software
● Seventeen years of development and enterprise system architecture. Over that time, application Mr. Arnett has developed solutions using a broad range of development languages and technologies, but specializes in Enterprise Java experience solutions and implementations.
● Over 10 years of
- Enterprise Architect at BNL Consulting, LLC
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science, English
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science
Software: Enterprise Architect, Visio, Office 365, MS Project, RedHat 7.3, Oracle 12c, Java, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, PowerShell, Azure CLI
● Created a roadmap to migrate the ADV on-premises infrastructure and services to Office 365 and implement security controls to achieve NIST 800-171 compliance
● Provided the business, technical content and guidance to a subcontractor redesigning the ADV website
● Created a roadmap for the modernization of the Web-DESI system at the Department of Commerce and migration to the Azure cloud
● Designed DEV, TEST, PROD environment in Azure, CI/CD Pipeline, data models, automated Configuration Management, code
- Enterprise Architect at ADV
- Enterprise Architect at JRH Consultants
- Lead Solution Architect at ActioNet
- Solutions Architect at Eagle Ray
9 months at this Job
- MS in Electronics - Electronics
As a Enterprise Architect in the Enterprise Architecture and Planning team accountable for a variety of tasks and deliverables:
• Partners with the business units and IT to develop multi-year business technology strategies & roadmaps, majorly in Cloud, Data, and Infrastrue domains. Apply in-depth knowledge of business, technology and industry trends to identify new capabilities, pipeline projects in roadmaps that serve as a multiyear blueprint and the basis for ongoing planning. Establish technical rationale and business case for changes. Proactively recommend courses of action to align IT initiatives, maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
• Work directly with senior level management & executives to consult and advise on strategy, business alignment, enterprise architecture, IT solutions, security and the associated impact on the organization and its stakeholders. Leverage a deep understanding of healthcare payer business transformation, processes and experience in developing briefings and responses to senior level management & executives.
• Ensure project designs are consistent with the agreed upon architecture & standards and in alignment with one another, and build towards the target state enterprise architecture. Collaboratively define the domain system-level architectures spanning multiple systems, applications and information components in hybrid cloud & on premise environment. Act as the chair of the Architecture Review Board (ARB).
• Research and lead new technologies evaluations. Evaluate and selects from standard technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs. Ensures technical standards are defined and best practices are adhered to in the usage of standard technologies. Provide leadership in proof-of-concepts for new or improved enterprise-wide technologies that are used across multiple business areas. Leads efforts to share research results related to current vs. future architecture & technology states.
• Most recent project or POC invovled: AWS migration, PostgreSQL engagement, Data Hub assessment.
- Enterprise Architect at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Security Architect at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Application Integration Specialist Lead at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Programmer Analyst Principal Lead at Computer Sciences Corporation
6 months at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Sciences - Computer Sciences
- M.S. in Computer Sciences - Computer Sciences
- B.S. in Computer Sciences - Computer Sciences
Portfolio Development & Portfolio Strategy
• Developed Solution Development tools to streamline the capture of required information and data to enable solution design activities
• Created Multi-year-plan proposal for Portfolio Development, Roadmap & Strategy
• Participated in exploring feasibility of various Exela offerings
• Brought forward methodology and frameworks to support offering development activities - Concept to Offering. Offering Development - Digital Mailroom
• Played a primary role in defining the offering Business Model
• Developed initial offering capabilities and functional requirements
• Defined initial project governance - plans, meeting cadence, required resources, etc.
• Created technical solution & roadmap for all architectural layers of the offering: Application, Data, & Integration
• Created foundational UX/UI wireframes and requirements - aligning to the technical solution
• Created foundational Capture platform solution specifications
• Created foundational data models to support capture, UI/UX, and reporting roadmaps
• Guided geographically dispersed team in development of solution components acting as the primary SME for the project
• Played a primary role in development of initial Sales & Marketing materials: Sales Guide, Solution Brief, and Client & Internal Facing Solution Presentations
• Created initial solution estimation tools and spreadsheets to support DMR pricing and proposals
• Acted as the primary SME for DMR Sales Support
• Developed client facing sales strategy and presentations
• Created initial presentation content
• Created concept of DMR Discovery Workshop and supporting collateral and tools
• Created concept of DMR Discovery Experience (Pilot) and supporting collateral and tools Sales Support
• Provide support to sales teams in pre-sales phases
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders to understand and shepherd customer and solutions to align with Exela portfolio/capabilities
• Interact with other Exela Offering Solution Architects to develop multi-offering client proposals
• Worked with internal operations, support, and IT organizations to define the end-to-end solution - people, process, and technology
• Worked with partners and vendors to identify any required solution components - hardware, software, services - and gather associated costs and project management inputs
• Worked with finance and sales to translate cost models into customer facing pricing
• Supported the solutioning team throughout the sales and pricing governance process - providing detail and explanation of the assumptions, issues, dependencies, and risks comprehended in the solution being reviewed
• Worked with proposal writers and sales in writing & crafting proposal documents - spreadsheets, word documents, presentations - narratives, diagrams, etc.
• Ensured the entire solution was coherent - end-to-end - and all solution components and proposal messaging aligned
• Participated in client facing discovery and proposal delivery meetings - playing a leading or a supporting role Exela Technologies (Novitex Enterprise Solutions), Rochester, New York May 2016 - Present Enterprise Architect .) Issue Analysis & Remediation Periodically assigned to assess sold (post-sale & pre-production) solutions and solutions already in production for key accounts.
• Performed analysis to determine root causes and issue resolution recommendations
• Worked with operations and IT to document As-Is processes and systems and develop transition and To-Be architectures to resolve issues or improve efficiencies Previous Roles & Responsibilities
- Enterprise Architect at Exela Technologies
- Enterprise Architect at Xerox
- Information Management & Analytics - Integrated Information Solutions at Hewlett Packard
- Document Management Solution (DMS) Pre and Post Sales Engineering at Iron Mountain
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
Collaborated with core teams for delivering strategy for cloud management and continuous
integration and continuous delivery capabilities (From 2018 onwards).
o Drafted Kubernetes environment IT and Security policies for securing cluster control plane and application
namespaces in a multi-tenant (multi-application teams) kubernetes cluster for the enterprise - covering
default network policy for application/data namespaces, service accounts especially for Tiller deploy service.
[email protected] | +1.248.736.6011 | LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/sriluvan
o Developed specifications for managed docker image build process, helm chart management and kubernetes
deployment using Jenkins and Artifactory.
o Developed specification for image management policy to address security and license compliance
• Performed industry analysis and technology comparations on Blockchain. Performed proof of concept and demonstration of solutions on Hyperledger and Ethereum platforms. Presented enterprise awareness sessions in introducing Blockchain technology and comparative studies of various architecture patterns.
• Lead enterprise strategy for Conversational Artificial Intelligence strategy and platform integrations to enterprise's contact center platforms and omni-channel use-cases. Lead AI based voice integration pilot development work with integration to enterprise's telephony system. Delivered two production grade chatbot applications.
• Assists Chief Enterprise Architect and Joint Enterprise Architecture Management Council in technology standards review, public cloud services and open source process. Works with project teams in addressing technology comparison, license risks and cost optimization with commercially licensed products.
- Enterprise Architect at General Motors, MI
- o Lead various technology evaluation and proof at General Motors, MI
- Project Manager at General Motors, MI
- Senior IT Architect/Software Developer at General Motors, MI
1 year at this Job
- - Essential Management Skills for Emerging Leaders
- - Executive Leadership
- Certificate in Advanced Computer Security
- - Advanced Project Management
- Certificate in Strategic Decisions & Risk Management
- Master Degree in Business Administration-International Business & Finance - Business Administration-International Business & Finance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering-Computer Engineering - Engineering-Computer Engineering
• Enterprise Architect & Technical Lead for multiple Client Accounts
• Manage/Lead Virtualization Services Team
• Design and implement new client infrastructure projects
• Provide Citrix Tier 3 Support
• Provide Active Directory Services Tier 3 Support
• Provide VMWare Horizon View Tier 3 Support
- Enterprise Architect at West Monroe Partners
- Engineer at Allstate Insurance
- Global Data Center Transition Analyst at Emerson
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems