* A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this world-renowned academic medical center in Philadelphia, marked by a series of promotions to positions of increased influence, authority, and accountability. Recognized with the UPHS Quality & Patient Safety Award on multiple occasions. * As Enterprise Data Architect, fulfills a critical role within the Information Services Data Analytics Center, overseeing the development of standard definitions to govern metrics, dimensions, and other business terms throughout the organization. * Serves as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction to Service Lines, Value Initiatives, and other high-impact areas with respect to the access, analysis, and contextualizing of large volumes of data. * Leverages expertise in Epic Clarity (T-SQL), SAP and Microsoft BI tools, and SAP HANA to lead the development and validation of queries, data extracts, and data feeds to meet the needs of internal and external customers. * Instrumental in transitioning the enterprise data strategy to Epic Clarity, consolidating functions previously performed by multiple systems and overseeing the implementation of the enterprise Epic deployment.
- ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECT at Penn Medicine
- SENIOR DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SERVICES at Penn Medicine
- DIRECTOR at Penn Medicine
- APPLICATION MANAGER at Penn Medicine
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science
- Graduate Certificate - Six Sigma Approach to Quality Management
Mr. Graham currently is engaged as architecture and data support to the HQDA - Chief Information Office/G-6, Operations and Architecture Directorate, Architecture and Data Division, at Ft. Belvoir, VA. Specific experience includes:
• HQDA CIO/G-6 support to the PEO-EIS (Program Execution Office - Enterprise Information Systems) Army Leader Dashboard (ALD), Common Army Data Platform and Common Army Data Foundation effort.
• Technical lead for the Army Logical Data Model proof-of-concept effort.
• Technical lead for the Army Enterprise Data Dictionary effort.
• Development of a structured approach to capture and define business concepts and end-to-end processes.
• Development of a conceptual operating methodology for the integraiton of all Army Data Strategies, Governance, Management, Operations and Assessment efforts.
• Architect lead for the HQDA CIO G-6/Network Cross-Functional Team Operational View (OV-1).
• Architect lead for the Army Enterprise Network and Enterprise Information Environment integration effort.
• Development of additional frameworks, methodologies and approaches for the integration of all architectures and data areas throughout the Army information environment(s).
• Development of enterprise and domain level service catalogs.
• Development of additional architecture and data graphics, for inclusion within HQDA level strategic documentation.
• Development of Fit-for-Purpose DoDAF compliant products, for HQDA publication.
• Authored documentation to include both architecture and data information papers, slicksheets, guidebooks, and templates.
• HQDA CIO/G-6 support for department-wide architecture and data taskers.
• Collaborated with senior leadership to define requirements, way-aheads, and provide recommendations for appropriate course(s) of action.
• Facilitated Army-wide working groups & technical workshops.
• Captured requirements and needs from all domain action officers, data stewards, and functional data managers.
• Delegated project tasks and met all required reporting requirements.
• Provided on-boarding, technical training and mentoring to incoming team members.
- Enterprise/Data Architect at CACI International
- Enterprise Architect, Senior Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Architect at LogTech, LLC
- Logistics Management Specialist at Federal Emergency Management Agency
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Environment: IBM Data Architect, IBM Infosphere Business Glossary, Power BI, Oracle 12c, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows/Unix, Toad
Duration: November 2016 - till date Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Data service architecture, Data governance and implementation as it relates to software development in MDOT
• Migrated all the business glossary terms and categories along with the physical models from Erwin Data Modeler tool to IBM Infosphere.
• Worked closely with Chief Data Stewards and Program Data Stewards to establish the best practices for Data Governance and building the customer-centric data glossary and change management workflows using standard data governance tools such as IBM Infosphere Data Governance
• Managed, designed and implemented managed assets application projects utilizing IBM Data Architect tool
• Gathered business requirements, working closely with business users, project leaders and developers and then designed conceptual, logical and physical data models
• Enforced naming standards and data dictionary for data models
• Performed SQL Query performance analysis using Toad Client software for Oracle Server
• Involved in data cleaning procedure by removing old, corrupted or irrelevant data in consultation with the teams
• Maintaining IBM Infosphere Business Glossary for MDOT
• Established policy standards, and practices to promote technology standards to be used across the enterprise
• Migrated the data due to version upgrade from Infosphere business glossary 9.1 to Infosphere Information Governance Catalog 11.3.1
• Conducted various trainings for the client and users along with the developers to provide them a demonstration of the IBM tools
• Build some business intelligence reports using Power BI
- Enterprise Data Architect at Michigan Department of Transportation(MDOT) State of MI
- Data Analyst at First Data Commercial Services
- IT Analyst at Vodafone
- Analyst Programmer at Cardinal Health
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Led implementation, configuration, and testing of vendor API both in on-premise data center and hosted on AWS.
• Led data governance body comprised of representatives from each administrative office, which defined and enforced data standards as well as administering the University ERP data management.
• Provided ad hoc data analysis support for several clients within and without IT Services.
• Vetted ETL/ELT applications for fit and features and contributed to deciding on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Enterprise Data Architect at Miami University
- Data Analyst at The Business Backer
- Manager Quotation Services at Ipsos ASI / Interactive Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Build analytics platform to enable 360 degree view of consumer activities. Productionizing model scores, Predictive analysis. Capture streaming data and Project Description process using Structured streaming. Modify architecture based on latest development and provide best business value Data platform improvements Onboarding various data sets and formats. Responsibilities Capture streaming data Data orchestrations using native PAAS Data marts and Model scoring Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob storage, Software / Special Tools Spark, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data factory V2
- Enterprise Data Architect at CAPGEMINI NAR
- Senior Data Engineer at CAPGEMINI NAR
- ETL Developer at IGATE Global SOL
- Sales Edge at IGATE Global SOL
1 year at this Job
Enterprise Customer Master Data Management architecture - IBM InfoSphere V11 with o Phase 1: batch implementation including 5 sources of customer data
o Phase 2: SOA and real time integration (MDM services) with Customer Self Service as part of Farmers Digital strategy
o Phase 3: Pub sub architecture for publishing Customer data changes using EAI product (IBM Integration Bus)
• Data quality architecture focused on the Customer MDM program
• Data architecture for reporting solutions (distribution - agent and agency reporting), data isolation patterns (California Super group) and other data warehouse initiatives
• Evolve the data strategy for enterprise BI, Big data and data warehouse
• Build the roadmap for data lineage and data governance to support business terms/definitions, business rules and provide traceability in data integration, data at rest and data visualization
• SalesForce data integration for enabling Customer Self Service capabilities (Digital strategy)
• Duck Creek data integration for administering Specialty products
- Enterprise Data Architect at Farmers Insurance
- at University of Louisville, Department of Computer Engineering and Computer Science
- Sr. Technology manager Products & Services at NetLaw Inc
- at Sullivan University
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- PhD - Computer Science
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Engineering
Student Clearinghouse helps educational institution improve efficiency, reduce costs and workload, and enhance the quality-of-service they provide to their students and alumni, lending institutions, employers, and other organizations. Key Responsibilities:
• Establish the enterprise data standards and data management program
• Direct and communicate with various business divisions regarding all efforts related to the data management
• Direct change, problem and incident management process related to data and database components
• Manage day to day operation of the data administration team, data developer team and data warehouse team
• Providing level of efforts for new initiatives
• Manage consulting resources and vendors for database administration
• Design and maintain the data models for various transaction applications and data warehouse
• Design the ETL process for data flow from legacy to transaction and to data warehouse
• Metadata management
• Work with data stewards in defining the data elements and manage conforming dimensions across the enterprise
• Use ER/Studio, Oracle 11g and Oracle Data Integrator to develop data models and develop ETL jobs Significant Accomplishments:
• Established Data Management Program
• Built various Data Warehouse Subject Area
• Setting up reference architecture for AWS cloud deployment
• Developed BI POC using Business Objects and OBIEE 11g - Installed OBIEE, developed the repository and added new subject area. Developed BMM and Presentation layers using OBIEE Administrator.
- Enterprise Data Architect at National Student Clearinghouse
- Business Intelligence Architect at Federal Home Loan Banks-OF
- Business Intelligence Architect at Guident
- Manager/Principal Technologist Database Engineering at Fannie Mae
8 years at this Job
- M.S. - Management Information System
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Evaluated and assessed legacy data against data standards with goal of modernization and simplification. ♦ Supported data governance activities in the Enterprise Data Branch including creating conceptual and logical data models, performing data requirements analysis, conducting database design reviews and process improvement activities, and enforcing data governance standards against data stakeholder requirements. ♦ Documented business rules and data dictionaries for legacy and modernized data systems. Developed business rules to enforce data standardization across Nextgen applications. ♦ Mapped data elements to enterprise logical models. ♦ Documented as-is and to-be data flows and models. Reverse engineered existing applications to evaluate process and data requirements. ♦ Worked with business & source system SMEs to gather data requirements. Documented the data & systems requirements. Managed early prototyping of user interfaces ♦ Designed database to support multiple XML transaction types and unstructured data which was exchanged with international organizations. ♦ Coordinated data architecture teams to create and maintain the physical data model and database during agile development for multiple Next Gen modernization efforts.
- Sr. Data Modeler / Enterprise Data Architect at AEEC supporting USPTO
- Sr. Data Modeler / Data Architect / Sr. Business Analyst at Highlight Technologies
- Sr. Data Modeler / Data Architect at Highlight Technologies
- Sr. Data Modeler / Business Process Modeler at Inscope Solutions
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Integrated and Built an Enterprise Data Repository for the Individual Markets Business Division of Guardian for both Operational Data Needs and BI/Analytics Data Needs.
• 42 source system’s data were collected, consolidated and integrated in a Centralized Data Repository and provided Data Services to Customer Portals, Claim systems, Actuarial Studies, Actuarial Reserve Valuations, Anti-Money Laundering, SAP BO BI Analytics, MDM - Customer Hub, MDM-Product Hub, brought in cost and time savings Close to 4mil in the 1st year and 18mil over a 3yr period.
• Data Architecture design and Data Integration for Life Data Repository (Traditional Data Warehouse) Integrated 18 Internal & External Data Systems eliminating pint-to-point systems connections for data and brought down the overall project delivery time for key operational systems.
• Designed and Implemented Data Solution Architecture for Actuarial Reserve Valuation System, Retiring a 40year old Mainframe valuation system and that released a reserve surplus up to 33million for Guardian, for investments in other areas.
• Implemented 7 Data source Integration framework for Guardian Anti-Money Laundering System, first time Implemented in Guardian.
• Designed and Implemented Customer Experience Data Mart from 11 data sources, benefiting Guardian to have a 360 view of the customer and predict customer NPS.
• Conducted data regression analysis on life insurance claims and claim trends, prepared the integrated data from multiple claim system and published it in Jupyter Notebook to run optimal ml models, went on in achieving a ~30% more accurate prediction on claims than previous years using Python based ML models.
• Designed and built Facilities Data Mart to analyze trends and Predict Occupancy and Utilization of company real-estate across the globe, brought in a hard revenue savings in millions and optimal usage of company space and work arrangements.
• Data Services BUS Architecture for Life Data subscription service for Customer Portal and Claims System, a Canonical Data Model.
• Conducted and Facilitated Sprint Planning, Defining Stories in JIRA, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives as part of Enterprise Data Team’s SAFe Agile Release Train.
• Data Architecture Review, Consultation, Recommendations for Data Design approaches for Enterprise Data Office in Guardian.
• ETL design framework for collecting data from various source systems, ETL performed using Informatica for both nightly batch processing and real-time ETL. Designed a Data Delivery Framework for Tableau In-Memory Data Analytics (Intra-day and Batch Data).
• Business Object Universe Design for Data Publish for Actuaries, Financial Reserve and Claims management. Designed and Implemented 14+ Data Marts (Oracle, MS Sql Server, Hive), 1 Traditional Data Warehouse (Oracle), 1 Big Data Warehouse/Lake (Hive) in Guardian Integrating 42+ Internal/External Source System data.
- Enterprise Data Architect at Guardian Life Insurance
- Data Architect/Lead at CITI Group (Private Banking)
- DW/BI Architect at CITI Group (Global Transaction Services), Jersey City - NJ
- DW Architect at St James's Place
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics - Electrical & Electronics
Member of Enterprise Data Management team / ETL Unit
• Informatica Platform Principle : architect, plan, design, declare of policies, accountable for projects involved all batch mode category in the bank.
• work under PMO guidelines to provide business add-hoc and tens of business projects, participating in initialization, planning, execution, monitoring and closure phases.
• Manage DevOps methodology with support of a 27 power team members (Development : Seniors Software Engineers and onsite/offshore Operators)
• Report to C level and Senior Management.
• Advise regarding Strategy, Tools, new projects implementation and Delivering state of art software success stories.
• Bank Systems : Core Banking, ODS, MDM, EDH, Bigdata, Financial Reports-internal, Ad-hoc projects,Informatica Platform / Control-M and training new team members and interviewing new resources to hire best candidate.
- Enterprise Data Architect at Alrajhi Bank
- Senior Consultant/Team Lead at Ejada
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Computer Engineer