15+ years of experience in full PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE spectrum database design and modeling, T-SQL development and ETL ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECT CONSULTANT
Various Companies August 2017 - To Present design and development with 12+
Jacobs Engineering years of focused experience in the
• Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling to Government areas of business intelligence, data Standards warehousing, data governance and
• Performance tuning master data management in the
• ETL redesign, including restatements and historical values for data healthcare and insurance industries, Right Networks including PII, HIPAA and SOX standards
• Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling of compliance, with a proven track
• Master Data Management/Data Governance Implementation record of translating complex business
• Designing and Coding ETL Processes with SSIS concepts into quality technology
• Power BI Reporting solutions utilizing a proactive, results
• Technical training and curriculum development oriented and agile approach
• Created Technical Documentation
- ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECT CONSULTANT at Various Companies
- PRINCIPAL DATA ARCHITECT at ISO Claim Partners
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Deployed to Phoenix Staff client, Boyd Gaming Perform the role of enterprise data warehouse architect. Developed architectural model for Slots Gaming, Procurement & Finance Analytics.
• Lead the planning for architectural model deliverables.
• Created an enterprise data warehouse design that included database conceptual, logical & physical models, data transformation design, partitioning model, and semantic layer design.
• Developed a data model for finance involving 4 legacy sources and more than 3 external sources. Developed a data model for slots gaming with 2 sources. Draw a data model for procurement with 5 legacy sources. 2 sources for slots gaming.
• Created a deployment process utilizing Sparx EA, RedGate, and Devops/TFS.
• Incorporated the data dictionary into the data model utilizing the sql meta data and extended properties.
• Created SSRS reports for DB related metadata catalogs such as data dictionary, db metadata reports, and extended properties.
• Performed gap analysts with existing BRDs and data model.
• Involved in EDW Change Advisory Board meetings.
• Created user stories, sprints, features, acceptance criteria, & statistics report and graphs in MS DevOps/TFS.
• Created mapping documents that included data sourcing, staging, datatypes, and transformation details.
- Enterprise Data Architect at Phoenix Staff, Inc.
- Data Warehouse Developer at CIM GROUP
- Report/ ETL Developer / Contract at Career Note
- IT Project Manager / Business Intelligence at OLDENDORFF CARRIERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Working as Enterprise Data Architect for "Kronos, Inc." in this role I am leading the data management team for supporting the business in their objective of cloud based DI/BI implementation, Data Quality /MDM initiative for their customer data, CRM Integration to the oracle system, helping business with new tool and vendor selection process, as well as setting up a new offshore team for them.
• As Enterprise Data Architect and Data Services Manager responsible for recommending and managing the implementation to DW/BI environment.
• Plan, lead and execute development projects and implement changes to improve Master Data Management, system performance, availability, maintainability, and scalability in a rapidly growing environment
• Designing high level Current state and Future state Enterprise Architecture for Data Management across organization.
• Provide guidelines for Data Governance team to enhance the data quality of system
• Provide Solution Architecture for enhancements to the EDW/BI analytics for supporting the ever changing business requirements for KPI and dashboards.
• Managing the strategic goals of business and coordinating the implementation process from data governance, data modelling, ETL design and BI Reporting perspective.
• Setup an ETL/BI offshore development team for the company.
• Coordinate work of technical teams, on/offshore resources, vendors and business partners.
• Build SOW and define the standards and strategy for upgrade projects and tools in the organization.
• Setting up and managing the expectation of business related to Data Governance, MDM, Data Profiling across various Dimensions to support Cloud based financial reporting for Booking, Billings, Revenue, and P&L.
• Managing the Data Quality metrics to trace the health of the data and providing the recommendation on how to improve the quality by investigating the process and D&B results and provide a strategy to improve the data quality for SFDC integration.
• Define and Coordinate the Customer Data Integration process from EDW to SFDC Environment: Agile, Visio 2010, ERStudio, Oracle, SQL Server, Cognos, Informatica, Tableau, SFDC, D&B.
- Enterprise Data Architect / Data Services Manager at KRONOS, Inc
- Enterprise Data Architect/ Data & BI Lead at NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, Inc
- Enterprise Data Architect- Manager BI/Data Integration at NTT DATA, Inc
- Projects as Principal Consultant at NTT DATA, Inc
5 years at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
Data Governance & Analytics)
• Develop Enterprise Data Architecture framework for existing and new data platforms.
• Lead definition & development of enterprise data architecture concepts and standards.
• Provides guidance and counsel to project teams to ensure that projects and deliverables align with BMO target state architecture.
• Provides effective challenge during independent architecture validation during architecture review process.
• Researches and monitors industry activities to keep abreast of relevant data technologies and recommends technology direction to the Enterprise Data Architecture leadership team regarding the feasibility and applicability of such technologies for BMO.
• Leading identification of data architecture opportunities for a broad, diverse, and complex set of business functions and processes, and recommends capitalization of these opportunities to the Enterprise Data Architecture leadership team.
• Works with Business & Technology teams drawing upon technical and data processing knowledge to design & build solutions.
• Builds and sustains day-to-day communication with business partners at various levels of the organization, including Data Governance Leads, Line of Business partners, other Data Governance Analysts, as well as other internal and external partners.
• Participate and present in regular Data Governance team, project, and leadership meetings.
- Sr Enterprise Data Architect at BMO Harris Bank
- Director at Sony Corporation
- at Sony Corporation
- Global Data Architect at Sony Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Industrial Technology - Industrial Automation
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
• Modeler, Designer, and Architect (conceptual, logical, physical) for the Access's Enterprise Data Warehouse. The warehouse delivers reporting, analysis and forecasting data for all operational and financial system including claims, underwriting, accounting and actuarial data.
• Lead development of infrastructure reference architectures, methodologies, standards and leading practices.
• Developed architectural standards for operational and 3rd party data integration.
• Developed strategic plans for cloud based software as well as transition plans for moving on-prem workloads to off-prem.
• Developed integration plans for 3rd party cloud offerings.
• Facilitated planning long term solutions for cloud computing and storage.
• Prepared plans for lift and shift migration efforts for cloud migration from SQL Server 2016 to MS Azure SQL Database & SQL Data Warehouse for existing groomed data marts and the Access Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Developed numerous business specific data marts which provides which in turn feed multiple SSAS cubes that provide both self serve ad hoc reports as well as many Power BI, SSRS 2016 reports.
• Utilize TSQL & SSIS heavily for ELT\ETL.
• Lead architect for cloud based applications and databases needed to support the future state Access's technology platform.
• Implemented Microsoft’s Change Data Capture to facilitate incremental load of data warehouse providing real time claims metrics.
• Evaluated an MS Azure & Azure Stack Implementation with Microsoft to create a Azure Hybrid Cloud PaaS environment for BI and the data warehouse.
• Develop and implement self-service BI data strategy to extend access to PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS and Microsoft Office.
- Enterprise Data Architect at Access Insurance
- Senior Big Data\Azure Architect at Market6
- Database Architect \ Developer at Epsilon\Sogeti Group
- SQL Server Database Architect \ DBA \ Developer at Walgreens\Tata Consultancy Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BBA - Management Information Systems
• As an Enterprise Data Architect, I work to codify and institutionalize knowledge of the data infrastructure at an enterprise level, across the University.
• I work with the University data modeling and BI team, software development teams, the technical infrastructure team, and stakeholders throughout the University to synthesize a clear representation of how things work and why. Through this we measure and validate the value of any IT Services endeavor for clients as well as the technical teams.
• Currently: a member of the Core Implementation Team for major ERP migration project slated to complete 12/31/18. ◦ I work closely with University client offices and IT Services development teams to manage development efforts, testing, and training. ◦ I work with the Core Implementation Team to manage global resource allocation, technical consultants, and global project timing.
- Enterprise Data Architect at Miami University
- Data Analyst at The Business Backer
- Manager Quotation Services at Ipsos ASI / Interactive Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
The scope of projects are to undertake various work in data architecture, data modeling, ETL architecture , ETL development, Data Migration, Automation, Data Integration, Reverse Engineering, Data Security, Data Profiling, Data Research and Data Reporting activities on EDW Production Teradata database with Windows and UNIX platform with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include 178 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states of U.S. The project is also focused on completing the detailed technical architectural analysis, information security assessment in conformance to HCA standards and implementation of mandatory design practices in patient Clinical, Finance, Billing and Case Management and Research domains.
• Extensively involved in defining Data Architecture Strategy, Data Management Strategy and in establishing Data Standards and Domain Data Types
• Developing & Modifying Physical Teradata EDW Data Models
• Designing Star and Snowflake Data Models on EDW Data Mart (Dimensional Modeling)
• Securing Patient Data with De-Identified Algorithms using Hashed logic
• Masking / Unmasking algorithms on Patient's Sensitive Data
• Automation completed on Sentinel Files data delivery to external teams via secure network (Teradata - Unix - Jump Server - SAS) which resulted not only to save more than 40 hours per quarter but lessen the burden on servers and ultimately saved query timeout
• Proposed, Lead and Achieved 100% Automation on "Crimson Load Extract Process". With this new process total ETL Tasks has decreased from 65 to 5 Tasks (92% decrease) which helped to minimize code maintenance and speed-up performance by 90% with saved 40 hours of human hours per month
• Design & developed new data model to track client owned 90,000 hospital mobile phones in real time as a part of Asset Management project
• Trauma was one of most challenging project which needs to be completed from scratch in 45 days including architecture, ETL and PROD migration. Having very less time for architecture work, and unbelievably, I achieved this.
• Developed the complex STAR data warehouse model with 13 BI Reports and complex mapping rules which reduce 50% response time in querying and reporting the data for CM Project and received appreciation from Business Director. This was a significant milestone in helping Case Management and financial leaders manage their interactions with Payers
• Participated in non-functional and functional requirement gathering meetings
• Actively participated in many POC work
• Assisted Client in finalizing Requirement Document Sing-off on Technical front
• Implementation of Audit and Control Checks in Enterprise Data Warehouse
• ETL migration, create Source-to-Target mapping document, Doclib/ZEKE creation and PROD deployment
• Identified the bottlenecks in the data extraction and transformation, remove the bottlenecks due to data lookup and complex computation
• Reverse Engineering the existing other source databases and perform gap analysis
• Developed standard Base Views, Security Views, Custom Views and written complex BTEQ scripts in the EDW
• Responsible in designing and introducing new FACT and Dimension Tables to the existing Data Models
• Coordinated with BA / SME and Business Owner to know the requirement as per Reporting needs for BI-DW projects.
• Established Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD) in various EDW projects
• Data Migration, Implementation of Change Data Capture, Query Tuning for Performance
• Files uploading on Highly Secure SAS Server time to time as requested by Harvard Research team
• Achieved 100% operational excellence as per the agreed SLA on all projects
• Managing the team of 5 members. Environment: SAP PowerDesigner 16.x, DMExpress 7.9, Teradata 15.x, SQL Server 2012, DB2 Mainframe, DB2 AIX, Salesforce.Com, Midas (Mumps), BTEQ, Teradata Fast Load, Unix, Meditech & Epic, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Clinical Data Management, PopMedNet , SAS Analytics. Project Names Summary: Clinical BI-DW, Case Management, Mini-Sentinel, Sentinel, TRALI, Lawson Billing, HPF, DoseWatch, ABATE, Consolidate Patients, Credentialing, Consumer ROI, Hospitalist, H2U, Crimson, Sepsis, Behavioral Health Research, Graduate Medical Education (GME), TRAUMA, EndoTool glycemic data, Patient Keeper & Asset Management
- Enterprise Data Architect at Hospital Corporation
- Data Architect at Healthcare Management Systems (HMS)
- at Healthcare Management Systems (HMS)
- at London Life Insurance
7 years at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - MIS and Computer System & Architecture
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics & Physics
Developing portions of the Data Reference Model of FEAF 2.0 for HUD. Reviewing and presenting documentation for the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Team. Building a database to support TBM, EA and HUD identification for the Department of Housing and Urban Development for Budgetary purposes. Environment: Oracle SQL Developer/Modeler 4.1.
- Enterprise Data Architect at NISH Consulting Inc
- Database Architect at Onebridge / Heritage Environmental Services
- Data Architect at System Analytics, Inc
- Data Architect at WeMed Services Inc
11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Applied Physics
- B.S. - Physics
Serves as the architect of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solutions, including Information Asset Glossary, Authoritative Data Store Directory, and Metadata Repository. Applies technology and innovation to client mission areas with a specific focus on data platforms, strategies, and architectures. Leverages expertise in architecting, designing, and building EDM solutions for large enterprise with a focus on Enterprise Information Model, Business Glossary, and Metadata Repositories. Provides thought leadership around the technologies and approaches to EDM, including master data management, artificial intelligence, data governance, data strategy, innovation, and information sharing. Identifies and defines roles, responsibilities, and governance required for successful implementation of EDM solutions.
- Senior Lead Technologist, Enterprise Data Architect at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Enterprise Information Management, Practice Lead at Insignia Technology Services
- Chief Technology Officer at Data Blueprint
- Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO) at State of Texas Health and Human Services
5 months at this Job
Evaluated and assessed legacy data against data standards with goal of modernization and simplification. ♦ Supported data governance activities in the Enterprise Data Branch including creating conceptual and logical data models, performing data requirements analysis, conducting database design reviews and process improvement activities, and enforcing data governance standards against data stakeholder requirements. ♦ Documented business rules and data dictionaries for legacy and modernized data systems. Developed business rules to enforce data standardization across Nextgen applications. ♦ Mapped data elements to enterprise logical models. ♦ Documented as-is and to-be data flows and models. Reverse engineered existing applications to evaluate process and data requirements. ♦ Worked with business & source system SMEs to gather data requirements. Documented the data & systems requirements. Managed early prototyping of user interfaces ♦ Designed database to support multiple XML transaction types and unstructured data which was exchanged with international organizations. ♦ Coordinated data architecture teams to create and maintain the physical data model and database during agile development for multiple Next Gen modernization efforts.
- Sr. Data Modeler / Enterprise Data Architect at AEEC supporting USPTO
- Sr. Data Modeler / Data Architect / Sr. Business Analyst at Highlight Technologies
- Sr. Data Modeler / Data Architect at Highlight Technologies
- Sr. Data Modeler / Business Process Modeler at Inscope Solutions
5 years at this Job