• Plan events for a variety of clients, ranging from small businesses to corporations.
• Collaborates with community leaders to organize and plan community initiatives
- Entertainment Coordinator at KiKo Entertainment
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Community Health Education
Assist Director of Entertainment with daily activities including planning, setting up and carrying out activities.
● Assist the Director of Entertainment in planning the monthly calendar by attending the Activity Committee Meetings and providing any input the residents have suggested.
● Assist the Director of Entertainment in securing entertainers and helping them get ready to perform for various events throughout the year.
● Assist the Director of Entertainment in contacting outside sources for seminars and presentations that will benefit the overall health and well-being of the residents in the community.
● Establish a group of resident volunteers and help them when necessary to carry out functions within the community.
● Assist the Director of Entertainment with the distribution of the monthly Newsletters and Calendars and updating the dailies to reflect any last minute additions/changes that are made so that residents are aware of them.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Crestview Senior Living
- Concierge at Crestview Senior Living
- Dog Walking & Pet Sitting, St. Louis Area- Pet Specialist/Marketing Director at Dog Man
- Cafe Server/Manager at Aberdeen Heights, Kirkwood
3 years, 7 months at this Job
that average around 6 million dollars annually per venue.
• Create monthly entertainment schedule via Excel.
• Assist marketing department with event promotions.
• Consult with management to ensure that entertainment meets their objectives and doesn't negatively impact revenue or brand image of individual concepts.
• Ensure that each venues stage, sound, and lighting equipment is in working condition and strategize solutions when repairs are needed or equipment will be unavailable during event nights.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Salt n Pepper Group
- Event Manager at SBMT LLC
- Co-Owner at SBMT LLC
- Materials Coordinator at SCOPE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Humanities
- Planned and coordinated entertainment for events and music festivals all around California (Lightning in a Bottle, Surf Rodeo and more). - Ensured entertainment was always running smoothly and successfully. - Worked as a talent scout to find and recruit talent for music festivals and events who would then perform for up to 20,000 attendees. - Communicated with performers to ensure they had a clear understanding about their performance(s). - Managed and organized talent submissions and contacted performers with offers. - Worked with talent on creating and improving their performance sets. - Ensured proper equipment and sound systems were set up and provided for performances.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Hakuna Supply
- Music Instructor (Piano, Guitar, Voice) at Winder Academy of Music
- Assistant Director, Music Director, Sound Master, Projections Master, Spotlights Manager at YaYa's Performance Academy
- Test Evaluator at Ballard and Tighe Publishers
8 months at this Job
- B.A - Theatre Arts
Responsible for seamless event execution from show confirmation to show load out. Develop working relationships with each individual client, collaborate with resort and entertainment staff, estimate costs, and implement a smooth coordination of events. These duties include securing room accommodations, ground and air transportation, security detail, food & beverage, plan and execute meet & greets maintain schedules, and plan meetings among various other duties. Also responsible for maintaining discretion in a very high paced environment. Spa Supervisor & Group Coordinator Oversee the day-to-day spa activities and manage all spa personnel. Resolve guest conflicts and ensure proper maintenance of the facility and equipment. Ensure that a high standard of guest care and treatment is delivered to each guest while leading and directing the work of others. Ensure the facility is clean and provides a relaxing environment for guests. Responsible for all group activity within the spa; consistently working with companies and guests to plan and execute all group accounts. Responsible for creating contracts, schedules and appointments to ensure that the needs of each group account is met to the highest standard of guest care.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Turning Stone Resort and Casino
- Assistant Dining Manager at The Ohio State University
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Club Concierge at Turning Stone Resort and Casino
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management Planning and Control - Hotel and Restaurant Management Planning and Control
• Booking shows
• Also was community watch manager
- Entertainment Coordinator at POINT MANAGEMENT
- Entertainment Coord. at
43 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
• Security: watch equipment
• Parking pa: hold parking for production
• Valet: park actress’s vehicles and place vehicles where needed in production
• Place traffic cones where needed
- Entertainment Coordinator at Entertainment experience LLC
- Delivery Person at Fish market
- Associate at National fashion
3 years at this Job
- High school dipoles - General studies
Help coordinate events for the hotel and communicate with customers.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Mariott Hotel
- Associate at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Assistant Chef at
1 year at this Job
- High school - Sports Management
- Some college
- Entertainment Coordinator at Outskirts
- Retail Sales Associate at Buckle, Inc
- Nursing Assistant at BLUFFVIEW MEMORY CARE
- TJ Maxx Sales Associate at TJ Maxx (TJX Companies)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Entertainment Coordinator at PARX CASINO
- Social Media Coordinator at PARX CASINO
- Development Manager at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Social Media Expert at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Strategic Communications
- A.A - Communications