2014 - Present Game Presentation & Entertainment Coordinator
- Game Presentation & Entertainment Coordinator at Oklahoma City Thunder
- at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Ambassador of professional relationships between entertainment crews at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Stage manager at Oklahoma City Thunder
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Strategic Communications
Coco La Palm Resort and Spa Negril Jamaica Duties Performance/Entertainment ( Singer/Rapper, Dancer and Actor) Fun Holiday Beach Resort Negril Jamaica Duties Performance/Entertainment (Singer, Dancer and Actor) Royal Caribbean Cruise Red Stripe Beach Falmouth Jamaica Entertainent Coordinator Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa St.Ann Jamaica DJ/ Entertainment Coordinator
- Entertainment Coordinator at Jewel Dunn's River Curio Hilton
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
Hosting and scheduling parties and events.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Choo-Choo Entertainment
- Job Foreman at All Star Roofing Company
- Assistant Mgr at Dollar General
- Sales, Service, and Collections at Rentway
3 years at this Job
- - Mechanical engineering
- High school
Created the entertainment program for the LEGOLAND California Hotel. This program was later implemented into the LEGOLAND Florida Hotel.
● Wrote and/or directed over 8 high profile show for the resort.
● Managed and maintained the day-to-day business of the Hotel Entertainment Program. This included scheduling, payroll, and budget management.
- Entertainment Coordinator at LEGOLAND California
- at LEGOLAND California
- Usher/Supervisor/Projectionist/Assistant Manager at UltraStar Cinemas
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Los Angeles Lantern Festival 2019
• Recruited emcees and entertainment for the event
• Drafted contracts and negotiated honorariums
• Organized entertainment logistics
• Proofread scripts
• Stage management
• Assembled supplies for public activities
- Entertainment Coordinator at Chinese American Museum of Los Angeles
- Programs & Education Intern at Chinese American Museum of Los Angeles
- Server/Cashier at Green Zone Organic Pan-Asian Cuisine
- Store Manager at Pandor Artisan Boulangerie and Café
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts in Art History - Art History
- High School Diploma
I coordinate the entertainment and ensure customer satisfaction. I also do the cash handling and counting.
- ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR at PANDORA
- CASHIER at TARGET
- CREW MEMBER at CINNABON
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Disc Jockey Emcee/Announcer Performing live and portable entertainment for special/corporate events Assisting clients with planning and organization of events Establishing/maintaining business relations with venues and service vendors
- Entertainment Coordinator at Music Master Disc Jockeys, Inc
- Regional Purchasing Agent at VanKirk Electric
- Master of Ceremonies at Atlanta Braves
- Retail Sales Associate at T-Mobile, Inc
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Sciences
I had to clean up the threater , Stand Infront of the door and give tickets to people and tell them where they threater at. Then I had to work at the cashier and cook sometime
- Entertainment Coordinator at Regal Entertainment Group
- Entertainment at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Magic Mountain Ski Area
• Daily bar set up.
• Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons
• Planning and taking part in promotional events
• Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed
• Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons
• Promoting and marketing for the business
• Booking entertainment, negotiate band contracts.
• Coordinate load in, sound checks, set times with bands, sound engineers and lighting techs.
• Hiring and coordinating security.
- Bartender/Entertainment Coordinator at Black Line Tavern At Magic Mountain
- Club/Bar Manager at American Legion Post
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Tom Call Excavation
- Bar Owner/Manager at Donovan's
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Develop and maintain an equal balance of cultural, intellectual, spiritual, social, physical and recreational opportunities for all residents. Maintain an active volunteer program. Drive residents to medical appointments.
- Entertainment Coordinator at Green Oaks Senior Living
- Sales Executive/Account Manager at MCI WorldCom
- Realtor at Burnett Realty
- Graphic Designer at ITT Financial Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - General Office