Internship under a chartered accountant firm where I learned about accounting audiitng and vouching.
- Entry Level Accountant at Chartered accountant firm
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Entry level accounting, Entering quotes, setting up new customers in QuickBooks, verifying credit references, creating open order reports in QuickBooks and sending formatted excel sheets to sales people, maintaining kitchen order and making coffee, And confirming order acknowledgements from vendor representatives.
- Entry Level Accountant/Receptionist at Newgenproducts
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher at Grand Prairie ISD
- Dallas Fort Worth Region Tutor at Self-Employed
- Admin Asst./CSR at Self-Employed
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
• Assisted with Quarterly audit preparation and closing reports
• Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Reviewed all Tax returns prepared by individuals before approval
• Coordinated with senior accountant to analyze fixed assets and retirements
- Entry Level Accountant ( temporary assignment) at De Simmone Kenneth M CPA
- Assistant Accountant at M.V.D
- Assistant Accountant at VIVA Infotech Pvt. Co
5 months at this Job
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Workpaper organization & preparation for CPA. - Individual tax preparation (1040).
- Entry-Level Accountant at Alford Doebbler & Co
- Accounting Manager at Parscale Digital, Inc. formerly Giles-Parscale, Inc
- at QuickBooks Consulting
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
• Daily tasks based on Quickbooks Online and Excels
• Performing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and account reconciliation
• Communicate with customers and venders as necessary
• Create invoices and collect on overdue accounts
• Deposit Customers Checks & Processing Commission Checks
• Tracking and Enter Monthly Bill payment
• Process freight claims and warranties
• Handling Customer Credit
• Process Freight Claim
• Inventory Management
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper and Entry-Level Accountant at Career Highlight
2 years at this Job
- International Master of Business and Administration - Business and Administration
1) Assisted with quarterly audit preparation, 2) Reviewed all tax returns prepared by individual reports before approval, 3) Coordinated with Senior analyze about fixed assets, 4) Preparing balance sheet, petty cash, debit notes, credit notes, 5) Employees payroll preparation, 6) Entering tax statements.
- Entry level Accountant at BADRA GAS
1 year at this Job
• Receiving and opening customer orders; keying and scanning customer information into systems
• Verifying customer images by match accompanying paperwork and correcting discrepancies
• Enhances images by retouching, editing, color correction using various internal and external software applications while using appropriate judgment and decision-making to meet quality and productivity standards
- Entry Level Accountant at Lifetouch
- Security Officer at Pembroke Mall
- Stocker/Cashier at Burlington Stores
- Front Desk Receptionist at Motel 6 / Studio 6
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Medical assistant
- High school or equivalent
• Working Knowledge of Quickbooks.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point etc.
• Good knowledge of Invoicing, Purchase Order, Balance Sheet etc.
• Experience in Filing, and Document Organization.
• Working Knowledge of Office Administration and Purchasing.
• Controlling Stock and Office Supplies.
• Other Accounting Duties.
- Entry Level Accountant at Proviatek Inc
- Call Centre Representative at Superior Group
- Accounts Payable Clerk at FAGE Dairy USA
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Accountancy And Finance - Accountancy And Finance
- BTEC National Diploma In Computer Science - Computer Science
I am currently an entry level accountant for Red Roses and Ivy in Lake Park, Iowa. I take care of all of the payroll, weekly invoices, monthly statements, phone calls, deposits, and entering everything into Quickbooks Pro.
- Accountant at Red Roses and Ivy
- Office Manager at J&J Jet Spray
3 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Entry level accountant. Documenting financial transactions by entering account information. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accounting Assistant at Eric Zang & Associates
- Collections Specialist at Suttell and Hammer
- Security Specialist at The D Casino/ The Golden Gate
- Teller at Payday Money Center
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent