May 2007 thru Dec 2007
RAO and MAIYA Associates Pvt. Ltd. - Udupi, INDIA.
● Assisted with Quarterly audit preparation and closing reports.
● Reviewed all tax returns prepared for clients before approval.
● Coordinated with senior accountant to analyze fixed asset additions and retirements.
● Provided accounting assistance for individual and small business clients.
● Perform General Ledger accounting and review Balance sheets.
● Prepare financial reports and examine financial statements for accuracy and compliance.
● Received payments, posted transactions and monitored accounts for past due issues.
● Assessed interest charges and transmitted related invoices.
● Reconciled accounts on a monthly basis and checked records for accuracy.
- Entry Level Accountant at RAO and MAIYA Associates Pvt. Ltd
7 months at this Job
Bookkeeping for Multiple Properties Receivables Reconciliations Data Entry Bill Pay Reporting Payables
- Entry Level Accountant at The Wooten Company
- Nanny/Babysitter at
- Account Payable Clerk at Association House of Chicago
- Account Receivable Clerk at Association House of Chicago
8 months at this Job
- - Website Design
- Entry Level Accountant at NA
at this Job
- BA in Accounting
Urban Science - Finance
• Created excel files for new contracts when needed, adding contract specifics, payment schedule and other needed details
• Maintained and updated 30 contract logs by adding job codes, revenue info, baseline costs and revenues, etc. in excel
• Reviewed, approved and posted 50-100 employee expense reports weekly in Navision
• Processed about 50 job code changes a week when an employee needed to have a code added, or removed to their timesheet to keep track of different areas they worked in each week
• Completed many side tasks involving excel to clean up larger files
• Occasionally helped enter invoices, and file old ones for AP when needed Dusty’s Collision – Accounts payable
• Exported and filed 200-300 invoices and bills each week for monthly statements through CCC One software which transferred to QuickBooks
• Reconciled 75-100 monthly statements for a number of vendors for 4-6 different locations
• Entered around 10 bills per month that had automatic monthly payment setup using QuickBooks
• Worked directly with the controller to solve any issues regarding invoices or statements Burroughs – Billing
• Bill calls through different systems such as e-automate, and service center
• I approve anywhere from 200-550 calls daily depending on the volume
• Assist with side assignments including mailing, and printing work tickets Broder & Sachse Real Estate – Financial Services
• Approved and coded 100-200 invoices weekly using AVID invoicing system
• Ran reports for 30-40 different commercial and multi-family properties in AMSI such as general ledgers, income statements, and other accounts payable reports
• Created and ran a monthly account reconciliation for 20-30 multi-million dollar properties in excel
• Put together bank reconciliations for 20-30 properties by obtaining bank statement form that properties bank website
• Assisted with updating daily property cash sheets, with activity ranging from 10 to 100s of transactions per month Centerline Public Schools – Benefits Coordinator
• Coordinated benefit changes with employees during open enrollment period
• Worked in Trustmark benefit system to make any adjustments
• Created excel files for sorting various lists regarding benefits and employees
• Answer any questions people have regarding benefits by contacting the necessary clients, Dental, Vision, etc. Advance Disposal – Accounts Payable Clerk
• Accounts Payable
• Inputted invoices as they come in via mail or through PeopleSoft, sent them to company headquarters to be approved
• Matched quotes with invoices as they were received
• Coded invoices to proper general ledger accounts
• Used WebNow queueing system to keep track of invoices by location
- Entry Level Accountant at Accountemps
- Customer Service Representative at AAA Insurance Branch Office
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Information Systems - Accounting Information Systems
Recorded and managed general ledgers, account payables and accounts receivables. Prepared and monitored tax returns. Prepared financial reports and audits for corporations. Managed and maintained payroll account. Prepared financial reports and balance sheets. Reconciled corporation accounts. Approved and adjustified media payments for auto dealerships. Consolidated and extracted statistical data from various financial reports.
- Entry Level Accountant at Behar, Reid, Melton & Brown CPA
- Tax Analyst at H & R Block Tax Group
- Field Compensation Specialist 1 at Aflac
- Professional Tax Preparer at Henderson & Henderson Financial Company
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Talent Development and Training - Human Resources
- BBA - Accounting
* Register new companies and follow up. * Apply Federal EIN number for new company. * Made daily entries to QuickBooks. * Prepare corporate tax return form 1120. * File sales tax for NY company. * File quarterly payroll tax returns for federal and NYS. * File W-2 and 1099 through Drake software. * Handel government notices.
- Entry Level Accountant at CITI TAX AND ACCOUNTING Firm
- Accounting Clerk at KAAT CPA Firm
- Taxation Preparer at TIEN WANG
- Internship Student at TIEN WANG
3 months at this Job
- Master's in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor's in Chemistry Engineering - Chemistry Engineering
• Bank reconciliation
• Answer phones
• Communicate with clients
• Scan and mail documents
- Entry Level Accountant at A.H. CPA, PLLC
- Teacher Assistant at LADYBUG PRESCHOOL
- Wait staff at LARCHMONT YACHT CLUB
- Cashier at ALVIN'S ISLAND
5 months at this Job
- ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATE
- BBA - INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS
1) Assisted with quarterly audit preparation, 2) Reviewed all tax returns prepared by individual reports before approval, 3) Coordinated with Senior analyze about fixed assets, 4) Preparing balance sheet, petty cash, debit notes, credit notes, 5) Employees payroll preparation, 6) Entering tax statements.
- Entry level Accountant at BADRA GAS
1 year at this Job
• Prepare and e-file income taxes to include extensions and ITIN's with Intuit ProSeries.
• Perform daily book entries/reconciliations in QuickBooks and Excel to generate financial statements.
• Assist clients with new business, income tax filing and financial accounting inquiries.
• Generate client invoicing, reports, checks and process account receivables/payables.
• Supervise staff and oversee daily operations of the business as needed.
- Entry Level Accountant Tax Preparer at Intuit ProSeries
- Graduation Coach at Del Mar College
- New Business & Contracting Representative at New York Life Insurance Co
- Senior Specialist Student Success at San Antonio College
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BBA - Accounting
- AA - Business Administration
o Report and resolve any balancing issues in the reconciliations o Analyze, perform recording and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts to supporting documentation o Document monthly financial transactions in the General Ledger system o Assist the Corporate and Controllers with monthly close reconciliations and reporting o Bookkeeping o Other duties as assigned
- ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTANT at MUÑOZ HOLDINGS, INC
- Staff Accountant - Internship at RRC CPA GROUP PSC
- VITA VOLUNTEER TAX ASSISTANT at IRS
4 months at this Job
- BBA - PUBLIC ACCOUNTING