Unannounced mobile project: Senior Environment Artist
• Modeled, textured, and lit real time environments using a PBR pipeline with the goal of pushing the boundaries of mobile visual quality.
• Created 3D city maps for macro gameplay.
• Individual asset creation including weapons and props.
• Worked with vendors to art direct creation of outsourced assets.
- Senior Environment Artist at NCSoft
- Lead Artist at Zynga
- Principal Environment Artist at Big Huge Games
- Senior Environment Artist at Seven Studios
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Fine Arts. Digital Art
I create concepts and design the in-game environment
- Environment Artist at Project Icarus
- Graphic Designer at Daily Trojan
- Concept Artist at Ansarra
- Set Designer at Ensemble: A Comedy Mini-Series
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Animation
● Aided in the creation of the master asset list
● Performed set dressing for the street and oceanside sidewalk of the city environment
● Created the rough environment layout for the moon set
- Environment artist at University of Central Florida
- Rigging artist at University of Central Florida
- Technical/lighting artist at University of Central Florida
- 3D Artist at University of Central Florida
8 months at this Job
- B.F.A - Character Animation
- A.A - General
Worked as a 3D Environment Artist on a AAA Sci Fi Survival/Horror title
called Osiris: New Dawn.
● I worked on a multitude of tasks ranging from Modeling, Texturing, Lighting to Level Design, Marketing Renders, UI & Cinematics.
- 3D Environment Artist at FenixFire
- Art Tutor & TA at Art Institute of California Inland Empire
- Contractor at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Game Art & Design
Worked as a contract Environment Artist for a fitness company that makes 3d bicycle track levels. Adjusted assets for the 50 original game levels that needed more resolution and detail. Would also assist the lead game designer in creating blueprints in UE4 to fully optimize the levels. Modeled assets for the new levels and created many procedural materials to use for vertex painting. Was also in charge of creating layout selection screens for all the new levels. Mercenary Technology: Texture Artist for VR Game Demo January 2016-February 2016 Worked as a contract Texture Artist for a VR Drone Game Demo. Textured the interior for one of the main levels, including the props and drones used for that portion of the demo. Used Maya to adjust the UVs for the models given to me and textured them using Substance Painter. Would import the textures and set up the materials for the assets in Unreal Engine 4. Modeled a kit of trim pieces to instance in the level.
- contract Environment Artist at VR Game Demo
- 3D Intern on Call of Duty at Mercenary Technology
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences - Game Art and Design
-Initiate concept ideas in Photoshop to establish a seamless VR project development framework to 3D -Create variety of assets from hard surface models, architecture, props, textures, and materials from scratch -Fully render stylized and realistic textures and models from start to finish in realistic 3D environment -Create PBR pipeline in Substance Painter to produce realistic-stylized smart materials -Full cycle composition of asset development: blocking out, scene lighting, and rendering in Unity game engine
- 3D Environment Artist VR at Huawei
- 3D Artist at Apple Inc. Flyover City Tour
- Game Design Intern at Gala-Net /Gala-Innovation for Mobile RPG
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Game Design
During this time period I decided to take my passion for game development serious and opted to leave the veterinary field to pursue my dream of becoming a successful 3D Artist. I made a full-time job of self-teaching myself everything I could in regards to 3D modeling and texturing for game art through subscription-based services and paid courses such as Pluralsight, Lynda and Udemy. In May of 2018, I released my first full game environment scene in Unreal 4, simply titled "Clock Tower" apartment. utilizing all the skills and knowledge I had spent tirelessly acquiring over the course of the previous year. It was a large project that I had a lot of fun with, but also one in which I learned a lot from and have been able to apply to current projects to produce higher quality results.
- 3D Environment Artist at Seeking new opportunities
- Veterinary Assistant/Inventory Manager at Oakton-Vienna Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary Assistant/Nurse at Lone Tree Veterinary Medical Center
- Administrative Assistant/Web Designer at Freewheel Vans, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Creating Virtual Reality Environments.
- 3D Environment Artist at Superior Illusions
- 3D Artist, Modeler for 3D Printing at 3DP4E
- 3D Artist at Duggal Visual Solutions
- 3D Modeler AR/VR at Interaktika Studio
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interactive Media
• Model, UV & texture 3d assets of furniture, toys and other assets for photorealistic renders
- Asset/Environment Artist (Freelance) at Lakeshore Learning Materials
- Instructor at The Art Institute (Online)
- Asset Artist (Freelance) at The Third Floor
- Vehicle Artist at eVox Images
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- MFA - Computer Art & Animation
- BA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MARKETING
At upbeat Imagination Workshop, I was called upon to work with the Ceo of the company. I got the chance to create urban and futuristic environments as well as characters for an interactive and themed entertainment project. I am responsible for modeling, and texturing out these assets as well as re-topologizing characters as needed. Some parts of the process were challenging such as getting the perfect feel of an urban and futuristic environment to blend together. I am currently working on modeling the lab as that will be under the city.
- Freelance 3D Environment Artist at The Upbeat Imagination Workshop Inc
- 3D Environment Artist at Jinn Digital
- Freelance 3d Environment Artist at Broken Lab Games
- 3d Artist at Frnshx
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Animation
- Diploma - Intro to 3d modeling
- Diploma - Production Modeling