Responsibilities I have three years of experience as an environmental consultant/project manager specializing in building inspections as well as air monitoring for both mold and asbestos. Over a three-year period I have inspected hundreds of industrial (specifically River North Denver), commercial and residential sites throughout the state of Colorado. Accomplishments Professional Certifications -NIOSH 582E -Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist -AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for ongoing Front Range Community College Westminster’s interior abatement and renovation projects. Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for boiler remodel and retrofitting project at Kepner Middle School in Denver. (Denver Public Schools) Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for Spanish Gates Apartments in Denver during interior abatement and demolition activities. Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for Industry Denver Building in Denver during interior abatement and demolition activities. Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for the United States Postal Service in Hoffman Heights, Ovid and Salida Colorado during interior remodel activities. Colorado Air Monitoring Specialist for Frontier Motel in Granby Colorado during interior abatement and demolition activities. Microbial Air Sampling Technician at Bellevue Hospital in New York City aiding in disaster relief efforts post Hurricane Sandy 2012-2013. Skills Used My skills include overseeing projects start to finish. This means the ability to budget, maintain a strict schedule, complete administrative duties and maintain client relationships and satisfaction on a daily basis. I am skilled in all Microsoft Office programs and consider myself to be tech savvy. I have learned excellent communication and customer service skills through the various projects I have managed
- Environmental Consultant at Family Environmental
- Lifeguard at Delores Bengston Aquatic Center
3 years at this Job
As an environmental consultant, Cathy provides technical support for human health and ecological risk assessments, site investigations, remedial designs, engineering projects, and litigation matters.Cathy's primary roles include performing multi-receptor risk assessments, modeling fate and transport of chemicals in environmental media, maintaining databases of environmental data, and carrying out field evaluations involving sampling of various environmental media to support site characterization.
- Environmental Consultant at Ramboll US Corporation
- Research Intern at Lehigh University
- WWOOF-er at WWOOF USA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Engineering
Currently working as an environmental consultant in a project management and employee supervisory capacity in our Twin Cities and Central Minnesota markets. Responsible for business development, estimating and proposal writing, distribution of work load, and technical project oversight as well as completing quality field work. Extensive field experience in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, environmental drilling, release site remediation, and compliance. Special expertise in oil and gas related investigations and operations. Excellent technical writing ability and communication skills. “Consultant of Choice” award winner October 2015 and March 2016. Safety Employee of the Month - August 2016.
- Environmental Consultant at Braun Intertec Corporation
- Assistant Project Manager at MINNEAPOLIS GARAGE BUILDERS
- Marine Sales at Cabela's Inc.
- Conservation Apprentice at Wright County Soil and Water Conservation District
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Environmental Studies
Environmental consultant on contract to the U.S. Federal Government for a groundwater contamination clean - up project (CERCLA or Superfund). Exceeded expectations for contract tasks including environmental project support, community involvement coordination and complex record management. Successfully doubled the contract award amount after first year by independently coordinating and designing new and innovative program projects including environmental database construction, data analysis and project data storage.
• Environmental project support in developing, reviewing and disseminating project documents to ensure compliance with federal and state laws, data analysis and data visualization development.
• Succinctly draft/write/edit project records and reports, ensure compliant project record maintenance, develop a productive and collaborative data storage program and troubleshoot various complex project issues as they arose.
• Administrative support: improve and streamline project management's daily operations for a fast-pace, high-profile operation
• Project coordination: conduct face-to-face communication with project stakeholders including the local community members, plan/coordinate/oversee project events and meetings.
• Interpret technical field data and interpret the results for public dissemination, analyze GIS data and groundwater visualization results.
• Assist in planning/coordinating monthly meetings with the public to ensure participation and to propagate field results and project progress.
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT at AVALON BUSINESS ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MSc - MARINE SYSTEMS AND POLICIES
- BSc - ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Easements Water Rights
Wildlife Livestock Fisheries Riparian Habitat
Rocky Mountain Resource Management Services, Gunnison, CO 2005 - Present
Advisor to and advocate for federal and state agencies, public officials, private individuals, agriculturalists, environmental groups, attorneys, and range/forest scientists on natural resource management, multiple use solutions, conflict resolution on land management principles and practices, and natural resource analysis. Expert witness. Clients include Colorado Parks and Wildlife, US Forest Service, BLM, and City of Gunnison among many others.
Consulting services include:
• Public and private land management
• Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
• Protests and appeals of disputes with public land management agencies
• Development and reclamation projects (water, recreational trail development, fencing, vegetative treatments, mine lands)
• Permit renewals and environmental assessments
• Public and private land health assessments
• Long- and short-term vegetative monitoring of livestock, wildlife, and other land uses
• Development and implementation of candidate conservation agreements with assurances (CCAA) with CPW and USFWS and candidate conservation agreement (CCA) with BLM/USFS grazing permits
• Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) development and implementation with USFWS and private land developers regarding the Endangered Species Act and the Gunnison Sage Grouse. Mike Henkel 970.596.5873 [email protected]
- Environmental Consultant at Trail Development
- Rangeland Management Specialist and Forester at Bureau of Land Management
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Range and Forest Management
Manage environmental projects that involve field studies, feasibility studies, report preparation, budget management, and team leadership. Collaboration with peers, clients, subcontractors, and regulators. Evaluate analytical data and oversee the development of strategic solutions. Selected Projects & Solutions * Conducted a comprehensive feasibility study for a multinational oil and gas company to investigate the value of adopting alternative and renewable energy sources to increase competitive advantage. Evaluated, assessed, and documented potential of leveraging wind, solar, biogas, and geothermal energy for onshore and offshore drilling. * Invited and selected as a consultant by the University for the Horizon 2020 Program. Assisted with the development and application of a POP-screening method to assess the pollutant toxicity, and the establishment of a phytoremediation method for the sustainable remediation of POP-contaminated lands. * Provided the expertise to enable a large construction company in securing ISO 14001 EMS Certification. Assessed existing environmental management system, identified gaps, and recommended certification company to provide the needed training to employees for transitioning to ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental Consultant at ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- Environmental Specialist at INTERNATIONAL HCH AND PESTICIDES ASSOCIATION
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - Department of Engineering at GAFQAZ UNIVERSITY
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at ADA University
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Occupational Health and Safety
- Ph.D. - Environmental Science
- Certificate - Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology
- Master of Science - Geography
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Engineering
Expert Lead and Copper Rule, environmental consulting, regulatory analysis of drinking water regulations
- Environmental Consultant at FL Dept of Environmental Protection
- Adjunct Geology Professor at Maricopa County Community College
- Natural Resource Specialist IV at Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Environmental SDWIS (Safe Drinking Water Information System) Program Manager at State of Arizona, Dept of Environmental Quality
7 months at this Job
- MPA - Environmental Policy, Management, and Law
- BS - Bachelor of Environmental Science
Working as an environmental consultant performing permitting, design and inspection to ensure stormwater Best Management Practices are followed.
• Prepare Act 14 Notices.
• Perform PA One Calls.
• Perform Pennsylvania Natural Diversity Inventory (PNDI) searches for potential impacts to special concern species and resources in Pennsylvania.
• Conduct Erosion & Sediment and Post-construction Stormwater Management inspections.
• Prepare plans using Best Management Practices for the oil and gas industry.
- Environmental Consultant at Tioga Environmental
- FIREFIGHTER at Fire Co
- Chemical Sales Representative at Nalco Champion
- EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR at Fire Co
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Structural Design & Construction Engineering Technology
Roanoke, VA Feb 2005 - Present
Rugby Environmental, Inc., is a fully licensed and insured environmental consulting company serving clients with large industrial and commercial projects and smaller residential work. Services include asbestos inspections, lead-based paint abatement and stabilization, asbestos training, industrial hygiene, and project management.
Environmental Consultant / Principal
• Established a network with ServPro, schools, and other agencies requiring assistance with lead abatement, asbestos removal, mold inspections and remediation.
• Addressed all occupant concerns and questions, and assigned business projects during nights and weekends to minimize disruption.
• Negotiated terms and managed all contracts.
• Inspected contractor's work to ensure quality control and compliance. Recommended corrective action.
• Traveled extensively within a 7-state region: WV, VA, MD, KY, TN, NC, and SC to serve clients.
• Provided Training on Asbestos, Lead, and Hazard Communications to a variety of Clients.
• Wrote and Implemented Rugby Environmental Inc. Corporate Safety Program. (As of January 6, 2019 Rugby Environmental Inc. has a clean Safety and Workmans Compensation Record).
- Environmental Consultant / Principal at RUGBY ENVIRONMENTAL
- Project Manager at STRAHLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Project Manager at ABATEMENT MONITORING & INSPECTION SERVICES
- Environmental Project & Technical Programs Manager at WILMINGTON HOUSING AUTHORITY
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Master of Arts degree in Public Management - Public Management
- Master of Arts degree in Industrial Safety - Perry Pence
3301 Gun Club Road, MSC 7210-1 West Palm Beach, Fl. 33406 Environmental Consultant, Office of Emergency Response, Managing the Office of Emergency Response Southeast District Office and performing duties as stated below.
- Environmental Consultant, Office of Emergency Response at Department of Environmental Protection State of Florida
- Emergency Response Manager, Bureau of Emergency Response at Department of Environmental Protection State of Florida
- Emergency Response Coordinator (Promotion) Bureau of Emergency Response, Division of Law Enforcement at Department of Environmental Protection State of Florida
- Chemist III (Promotion) at Department of Environmental Regulation
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry