Manage and monitor the Environmental Management System requirements for installation environmental and sustainability performance measures. Conduct workplace safety inspections/assessments; compiles reports and coordinates results to appropriate management officials. Ø Excelled in Environmental Coordinator role, managing 36 hazardous material and hazardous waste programs. Decreased the number write-ups on yearly Environmental Compliance Assessment of Management Practices inspection by 45%, 896 items inspected. Ø Completed Occupational Safety Program Management course; received certification. Ø Provided monthly safety briefs for 130 personnel. Ø Revived 6 month vacant safety program. Received zero discrepancies on annual inspection.
- ENVIRONMENTAL COORDINATOR/SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- WEAPONS LOADING MANAGER at TRAINING MONITOR
- WEAPONS TEAM LEADER at Holloman AFB second F-16 Aircraft Maintenance Unit. Launched eight
- LEAD STANDARDIZATION CREW at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Public Safety and Emergency Management
- AAS - Aircraft Armament Systems Technology
The City of Dallas Department responsible for managing 6 collections stations, 3 transfer stations and 1 landfill.
Interim Environmental Coordinator III April 2019 - present
Coordinate environmental compliance activities for 1 landfill and 3 transfer stations. Environmental programs
supported include Landfill Gas Management, Stormwater Protection (TPDES), Spill Prevention (SPCC), and Municipal Solid Waste Management.
Operational Planning, Support and Organization
• Created compliance tracking spreadsheets for the landfill and transfer stations. This spreadsheet has been used to track inspector performance and identify deficiencies.
• Procured funding for various needs. Reduced late unpaid invoices for laboratory services from 10 totaling over $5,000 to 0 within 2 months.
• Created and tracked objective to reduce Special Waste Application processing times. The plan to meet this objective included a tracking spreadsheet, calendar reminders, and email distribution lists. Communication of Inspection Findings
• Developed process for reporting inspection findings by soliciting feedback from both inspectors and operations staff.
• Used Google photo-mapping to create maps of inspection findings. This made it easier for Operations staff to navigate the over 900-acre site to address said findings.
• Conducted meetings to discuss findings of high concern. Compliance and Analysis
• Perform applicability analysis to determine which air pollution regulations (NSPS/NESHAP) apply to the landfill, and what requirements result from these regulations.
• Restructured the landfill stormwater sampling plan to match TPDES Industrial Stormwater Permit Requirements. This reduced the labor involved and cost of sampling.
• Created training and conducted employee training on landfill gas compliance. This training was conducted both online using the LearningZen Platform, as well as in person using Powerpoint and paper tests.
• Developed and performed stormwater and spill prevention, control and countermeasure (SPCC) inspections. City of Dallas Sanitation Services Department Dallas, TX
- Interim Environmental Coordinator III at City of Dallas Sanitation Services Department
- Environmental Coordinator at City of Dallas Department of Aviation
- Environmental Coordinator II at The City of Dallas Department
- Pollution Prevention and Recycling Specialist at Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Public Budgeting and Financial Management
- B.S. - Environmental Engineering
Daily correspondence with new clients, complete intake forms via phone consultations. Set up new clients into database. Research environmental laws for different states. Answer phones and emails accordingly. Assist in sending out environmental test kits. Assist with IAQ testing. Advise clients how to submit environmental test kits. Research health and environmental conferences.
- Administrative Assistant/ Environmental Coordinator at Environmental Health Consultants
- Clinical Specialty Representative at RealTime, Laboratories, Inc
- Trained new VP Sales Director as well as front desk receptionist at International Mycotoxin Treatment Summit
- Underwriting and Client Credit Analyst at Triumph Business Capital
8 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Psychology
• Emergency response for hazardous spills
• Paper work and manifest
• Outbound and inbound shipment control
- Environmental coordinator at Environmental products and services of vermont, inc
- Construction Assistant at CIRCLE OF IMAGES CONTRACTING
- Environmental Scientist at Arcadis
- Operator/safety representative at Novelis
2 months at this Job
- - Environmental Science
Conduct standardized testing with prototype engine/industrial oils and greases
● Operate various test equipment including Tannas TEOST and RPVOT to perform several ASTM methods
● Oversee a team of fifteen as environmental coordinator
● Conduct waste management for hazardous and non hazardous materials
● Assist in EPA inspections
● Create presentations and formal reports for collected data
● Communicate with partner segments to globalize best practices with local methods and waste management
- Lab technician/Environmental Coordinator at Lubrizol
- Engineering Technician at Honda Research & Development
- Customer Solutions Consultant at Sears Roebuck Co
- Assistant at Circus Z Electric
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Automotive Tech. & High Performance - Automotive Tech. & High Performance
- High school or equivalent
• Coordinates, manages, and implements facility-wide environmental policy compliance programs and strategies.
• Maintains records of all requirements and monitors compliance tools.
• Organizes data management and processes for all facilities and encourages sustainable production operations by developing new or maintaining existing programs.
• Communicates with internal and external agencies or customers regarding environmental procedures.
• Answers environmental inquiries from customers.
• Prepares and submits environmental reports required to meet regulatory requirements.
• Coordinates analytical testing and reviews with results in compliance with regulatory permits; then provides recommendations to site management.
• Ensures use of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) by employees to identify chemical characteristics
• Complies with all OSHA safety regulations and adhere to proper codes and standards interface with regulatory agencies.
• Works independently with the client on environmental issues.
• Ensures that hazardous and non-hazardous wastes generated by project activities are managed in accordance with the facility waste management policies of federal, state, and local regulations.
• Prepares documents for shipping.
• Provides environmental training to include proper hazardous material and waste handling and spill response procedures pursuant to 49 CFR Parts 171-177, 29 CFR, and 40 CFR.
• Interprets and implements environmental laws and regulations. Ensures compliance with governmental environmental standards and regulations.
• Investigates spills and writes report indicating cause and corrective actions. Coordinates spill cleanups and remediation requirements.
• Efficient knowledge of OSHA, EPA, FDEP, applicable environmental regulatory laws.
- Environmental Coordinator at Whitetail Environmental
- Data Entry/Editor at Axion Data Entry Services
- General Clerk II at Integrated Science Solutions, Inc
- Secretary / Administrative Assistant - 20hrs Week at Bellview United Methodist Church & St. Andrew United Methodist Church
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Oil and Hazardous Substance Spill Response Tabletop Exercise
- - computers and operating systems
- GED - Class
• Created new process for managing data required for environmental compliance.
• Trained new staff to process invoices.
- Environmental Coordinator at Circle K Environmental Services
- Environmental Coordinator at Frankel Staffing at Circle K
- Human Resources Assistant at Hillcrest Convalescent Center
- Sales Associate/Emergency Keyholder at Gamestop
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors in English - English
- Associates in Arts
• Waste Characterization, Profiling, Site Waste Investigations
• Managing Hazardous Waste Handling, Storage and Transport
• Working with Procurement Department
• Working Internally/Externally to Promote Company Sustainable Initiatives
• Waste Rule Interpretation and Meetings
• Waste Minimization Report and General Written Correspondence to Customers
• Inspections, Reports, and Presentations for Inside/Outside Customers
• RCRA Training, DOT Training, HAZWOPER, CHMM Continuing Education
• Program Improvement Initiatives and Audit Preparation/Resolution Activities
• Serve to decrease operational liabilities arising from the generation of various types of wastes and, consequently, the appropriate handling, storage, transport and disposal of the afore mentioned according to local, state, and federal requirements as well as LANXESS Directives.
• Interpreting and implementing complex waste regulations, discussing path-forward options as part of a team, and prioritizing work to meet internal and external deadlines.
• Must be able to execute detailed responsibilities, as directed by the Engineer II and Environmental Manager, in a fast-paced environment so as to meet job performance expectations in a consistent fashion.
• Ensure the entire waste program must exist in an "audit-ready" condition at all times.
- Environmental Coordinator at Lanxess
- Environmental Technician at Lanxess
- Chemical A-Operator at Clean Harbors Environmental Services
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies - General Studies
Coordinates volunteer activities for the branch with a focus on environmental activities Conducts office administration through organization and a technology update Coordinates an education video shoot Manages vendors and invoicing
Coordinates volunteer activities for the branch with a focus on environmental activities
Conducts office administration through organization and a technology update
Coordinates an education video shoot
Manages vendors and invoicing
- Environmental Coordinator at Chicago Westside NAACP
- Porter at Board of Education of City of Chicago
- Campus Minister at Las Vegas International Christian Church
- Campus Ministry Intern at Los Angeles International Christian Church
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry - Ministry
- High School Diploma
-develops and implements environmental strategies and action plans for three separate natural gas power plants and for over 100 substations; -coordinates all aspects of waste management, environmental health, spill prevention and cleanup, and data management; -manages all air, water and wastewater permit notifications, renewals, and reporting guidelines; acts as a liaison for all interactions with EPA and TCEQ; and -general working knowledge of air quality compliance, wastewater discharge, stormwater pollution prevention, waste management, and SPCC requirements, as well as familiarity with CAA, CWA, RCRA, and DOT.
-develops and implements environmental strategies and action plans for three separate natural gas
power plants and for over 100 substations;
-coordinates all aspects of waste management, environmental health, spill prevention and cleanup,
and data management;
-manages all air, water and wastewater permit notifications, renewals, and reporting guidelines;
acts as a liaison for all interactions with EPA and TCEQ; and
-general working knowledge of air quality compliance, wastewater discharge, stormwater pollution
prevention, waste management, and SPCC requirements, as well as familiarity with CAA, CWA,
RCRA, and DOT.
- Environmental Coordinator at South Texas Electric Cooperative, Inc (STEC)
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Engineering Technology