As an environmental engineer with Tetra Tech, I provide technical support and project management for clients in the private and government sectors. Project support includes technical expertise, project and task management, quality assurance and quality control for technical documents, and technical writing. I support a variety of environmental investigations including Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Facility Investigations, Remedial Investigations, Site Investigations, Feasibility Studies, Phase II Targeted Brownfields Assessments, and Analysis of Brownfields Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA). In addition, I provide support for environmental compliance and permitting including stormwater and wastewater sampling and stormwater compliance inspections.
- Environmental Engineer at Tetra Tech, Inc
- Research Assistant/Graduate Student at University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Hydrologic Intern at University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Research Assistant at University of Nebraska - Lincoln
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Civil Engineering with Specialization in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's - Biological Systems Engineering with Emphasis in Environmental and Water Resources
Supervise 7-15 persons (has varied) in a group in the Solid Resource Processing and Construction Division, the group normally consists of 2 Environmental Associate III, 3 Environmental Engineer Associates II's and 1 Senior Environmental Compliance Inspector (ECI), and 6 ECI's. The group maintains regulatory compliance at five closed landfills and a transfer station. We work closely with the Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board, CalRecycle, Local Enforcement Agency, and South Coast Air Quality Management District on landfill and solid waste compliance issues. Also provide engineering for green bin, horse manure, and biosolid processing facility's. Work with and support operations to maintain landfills, compost facilities, and a solid waste transfer station managing capital improvement and maintenance projects.
- Environmental Engineer at Bureau of Sanitation
- Construction Manager - Environmental Engineer Associate III at Demolition of Wet Cake Drying Facility
- Sanitary Engineer Assistant & Sanitary Engineer Associate at Bureau of Sanitation
- Sanitary Engineer Associate II & III at Bureau of Sanitation
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
1,200 employee nonprofit science and technology firm supporting the United States government. 2016 - 2018
• Evaluated long-term mission impact of 50+ investments, directing future Department of Defense environmental technology investment strategies of $10MM research portfolio.
• Performed sustainability and cost-benefit analysis of $50MM of Air Force weapons and environmental systems, influencing Air Force procurement decisions.
• Analyzed economic feasibility of 15 energy efficiency technologies, enhancing return on $10MM+ of investments from the Department of Defense's technology testbed.
• Lead team developing and tracking annual energy and sustainability goals for the Department of Defense, Social Security Administration, and National Science Foundation.
- Environmental Engineer at NOBLIS, INC
- Sustainability Analyst at Department of Defense
- Water Resources Engineer at DEWBERRY
- Civil Engineer at Site
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Environmental Engineer for Aerospace Manufacturing Company · Manage, maintain, and improve environmental compliance on site including: o Management and reports for Title IV Air, Wastewater, NPDES Stormwater o Hazardous Waste Management of Large Quantity Generator including project management for cleanups o SWPPP and SPCC Plans o Waste Management and Minimization o Reports including Tier II, TRI Form R, Annual Air Permit, Annual Hazardous Waste Report o SDS Management and Chemical Approval o Conduct internal site audits to ensure compliance, develop and implement corrective actions o Site contact for all environmental audits and inspections and follow-up with corrective actions as needed · Manage DI Water Treatment Plant with 90% recycle back to plant operations · Emergency Response Coordinator and program maintenance · Project lead for all process tank change outs, leaks, issues, troubleshooting, and improvements · Manage EH&S budget, purchase orders, and purchase needed equipment and supplies · Contractor management for projects including safety and environmental compliance onsite · Provide support in other areas of EH&S as needed including training, incident prevention, safety committee, and other OSHA requirements and inspections
- Environmental Engineer at Triumph Aerospace Structures
- Environmental Engineer at Electrolux Home Products
- Environmental, Health & Safety Manager at Supreme Oil Company
- Environmental/Process Engineer at Gaylord Chemical Company, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
2112 Leatherwood Road, PO Box 180, Bickmore, WV 25019
Employed: December 3 2001 to November 30 2015
Annual Salary: $60,000 to $88,000 ($123,000 including bonus)
Title: Project Engineer/ (Environmental Engineer)
• Duties: Primarily responsible for all environmental compliance meeting water quality and reclamation regulations. (More complete list of /duties and responsibilities available if needed.)
- Project Engineer/ (Environmental Engineer) at CONSOL Energy, Fola Operations
- Property Manager at Gauley Eagle Holdings, Inc
- Supervisor of Maintenance and Construction at Island Creek Coal Company
- Project Enginineer at Island Creek Coal Company
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- AS Civil Engineering and AS Surveying
Reviewed industrial facility applications for Title V air quality permits throughout the state for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. Reviewed supporting data using Microsoft Excel. Prepared permits using the NJEMS database.
• Restructured a Title V facility permit to reflect storage tank type instead of type of material stored, eliminating confusion about compliance with state regulations.
• Updated applicable requirements for another Title V facility to correspond with state/federal regulations.
- Environmental Engineer at K2 ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING, LLC
- Environmental Engineer at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER ENVIRONMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE, INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Provide compliance, enforcement, and engineering expertise in petroleum refining and related industrial sectors, NSPS, MACTs, and NESHAPs for the Agency.
• Perform inspection in assuring compliance with or enforcement of Federal and State Environmental laws, regulations, or other mandatory guidelines.
• Conduct inspections where determinations are based on visual or other specific inspection techniques and are made based on relatively clear-cut considerations such as the presence or absence of required documents or the apparent physical condition of an item or premises.
• The work requires a knowledge of prescribed procedures, established techniques, directly applicable guidelines, and relevant characteristics of regulated facilities or activities.
- Environmental Engineer at Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Acting Director at Civil Engineering Institute "IG" LLC
- Chemical and Environmental Engineer at Civil Engineering Institute "IG" LLC
- Chemical Engineer at Civil Engineering Institute "IG" LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Environmental Engineering
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
CSS. Assist in updating Training Records, complete JSA Job Safety Analysis work sheets, collect cost analysis data for current and new customers, Write Work Instructions for various tasks at CSS, Train the trainer for forklift/hilo operators and establish and maintain Training records, Assist Environmental Engineer with data collection for upcoming Audits, Work with the Project Engineer to recertify Colonial Surface Solutions for ISO 9001-2015.
- Assist Environmental Engineer at Colonial Surface Solutions
- at Production Products Inc
- Field Administrator, Manage the day to day business at ThyssenKrupp NA Toledo, Oho
- Temporary/Interim Material Handling Supervisor/Team Advisor at Ford Motor Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Environmental Engineer Hydro Extrusions - Phoenix, AZ\ November 2018 to present Part of the HSE team Maintained 8 site permits from air, waste, wastewater and storm water Complete required site inspections, sample collections' and audits Met with enforcement agencies from city, county and state on a regular basis Helped to complete yearly air calculations, Tier II reporting, ISO 14001 and management review Develop solutions to site issues on a daily basis Involved in site projects from a health, safety and environmental stand point Manage site contactors
- Environmental Engineer at Hydro Extrusions
- AIMS Technician at Praxair
- Senior Environmental Technician at Freeport McMoRan
- Air Emissions Tester at EEMC
4 months at this Job
- Associates in General Studies - emphases on Environmental Technology
• Develop and maintain programs to ensure compliance with local, state and federal Environmental Regulations.
• Maintain all elements of the ISO 14001 program.
• Work closely with associate committees to maintain and update Hazardous Waste Minimization, ISO 14001, SPCC and SWPPP programs.
• Develop and maintain records to ensure compliance with Air, Hazardous Waste, Storm water and Wastewater Permits.
• Develop and maintain records to complete Monthly Wastewater Report, Annual Hazardous Waste Report, Annual Storm water Report, Tier II and Form R Reporting.
• Develop and deliver training to ensure compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations, Air, Storm water and Wastewater Permits, ISO 14001 and HAZWOPER Regulations including 24 Technician and Incident Commander.
• Work with local and state regulators to ensure compliance with all Environmental Regulations.
• Manage EHS Budget
• Supervise 2 Wastewater Treatment Operators.
• Operate the Wastewater Treatment Plant to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Work closely with the Safety Engineer, management and associates to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Developed and implement Lockout/Tagout, Respiratory Protection, HAZWOPER, Contractor Safety and Emergency Response Programs to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Manage the Process Safety Management Program for Anhydrous Ammonia.
• Deliver training to ensure compliance with PSM regulations.
• Managed the Safety and Workers Compensation programs during the search for a Safety Engineer.
• Work with local LEPC to improve the communication between local emergency officials and industry.
• Member of Montgomery County LEPC Board of Directors
• Chairman of LEPC Training Committee
• Member of Regional Safety Council.
- Environmental Engineer at Akebono Brake Corporation
- Environmental Consultant at Ceco Door Products
- Environmental, Safety and Health Manager at Tower Automotive - Milan Business Unit
- Southeast Territory Safety Solutions Leader at American Standard
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Occupational Health and Safety - ASAC/ABET Accredited