Collection and testing of a wide variety of environmental samples including drinking water, waste water, watersheds, marine waters, wells. - Perform both routine and highly detailed sampling -Maintain and continuously update sampling schedule, add new projects when required -Record and download data from both electronic, digital, and analog type devices. -Set up temporary automatic sampling equipment that requires programming ability, knowledge of power sources and hydrologic principles. -Assess and document environmental conditions at sample sites.
- Environmental Lab Technician at Lee County Dept of Natural Resources
- Maintenance Specialist Sr. The Estero Recreation Center at Lee County Parks and Recreation
- Golf Course Superintendent at Hunters Ridge Golf and Country Club
- Assistant Superintendent at Hunters Ridge Golf and Country Club
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Supervision and Management
- Associate of Science degree - Golf Course Operations
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts Education
Performed environmental monitoring for air/surface microbial, particle, water microbial, and compressed air/gas contamination on the manufacturing floor in the North Haven Campus
● Utilized autoclaves to sterilize gowns and accessories, blenders, glassware, and executed kill runs on a weekly basis
● Maintained organization and cleanliness in the washroom, stockroom, and other designated laboratory areas
● Disposed scrap product and testing supplies under testing coordinator's supervision
● Adhered to standard operating procedures (SOP's) and trained properly under Environmental group supervisor
● Entered results from daily tasks into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
● Aided the Environmental Specialists and Microbiology group with environmental line moves/shutdown testing, media pipetting, sterility suite cleaning, and other essential duties
- Environmental Lab Technician at Collabera-Medtronic
- Postgraduate Associate & Lab Technician at Yale School of Medicine
- Yale Environmental Health & Safety Intern at Yale University
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Biology - Biology
Responsible for material testing
• Keep accurate data for clients
• Obtain field samples for testing
- Environmental Lab Technician at Shannon and Wilson Engineering
- Commercial Roofing Inspector at Terracon Engineering
1 year at this Job
- - Technology and Design
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Perform quality control tests in the lab as well as on-site when necessary
• Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
• Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples
• Prepare samples prior to shipping them to customers
• Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
• Perform work under strict SOP's and government operating procedures
- Environmental Lab Technician at Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
- Pharmacy technician at Walmart
- Domestic Engineer at Maloney Family
- Jewelry sales at Sears
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts
- Environmental Lab Technician at Analytical Services, Inc
- Assembly Room Technician at Keystone Powdered Metal
- Driver/Cook at Fox's Pizza
- Bartender at The Hideout
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies - Non-profit Management
Sampling and analyses of water reclamation plants samples, wells, lysimeters, and reservoirs for process control and NPDES permit requirements. - Set up, calibrate, and operate a variety of laboratory equipment and instruments - Prepare and preserve samples for transport, storage, and laboratory testing - Prepare standard chemical solutions, reagents and bacteriological media - Enter laboratory data into specialized computer systems for further analysis and reporting purposes - Wash, clean, and sterilize glassware and other bacteriological supplies - Review and revise standard operating procedures for TNI certification compliance
- Environmental Lab Technician at Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts
- Team Leader at CPK Moving & Storage
- Senior Merchandiser at Sports Authority
- GM Clerk at Vons
7 months at this Job
- BS - Environmental Science and Resource Management
- - General Education
• Assisted Chemists with duties, including ground water sampling
• Certified to use forklift
• Trained intern to be able to independently collect samples and perform lab tests
• Improved procedures and visual management boards to save company costs
- Environmental Lab Technician at Ohio Valley Electric Corporation/ Indiana-Kentucky Electric Corporation
- at Ohio Valley Electric Corporation/ Indiana-Kentucky Electric Corporation
- Junior Environmental Lab Technician at Ohio Valley Electric Corporation/ Indiana-Kentucky Electric Corporation
- Nanny/ Camp Counselor at Happy Hollow Children's Camp
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biochemistry
Sub contracted by AKEA Inc. to Wood doing lab work involving strong team communication and attention to detail in preparing air sampling equipment to be shipped out to 150+ stations on a 3 or 6 day cycle. Follow detailed instructions on preparing samples in an organized and timely manner and using UPS and FedEx shipping to send out and receive air samples and equipment. Catalog and track samples in a Microsoft Access database along with organized and sorted physical copies.
- Environmental Lab Technician at Wood environment and infrastructure
- OPS Park Ranger at Florida Forest Service
- Early Morning Stocker at PetSmart
- Environmental Health and Safety Student Worker at PetSmart
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Ocean and Coastal Resources
* Initiating, conducting, and terminating National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Compliance Whole Effluent Toxicity Testing used in monitoring water discharge toxicity * Sample receipt, handling, and tracking * Culturing bioassay test organism, most commonly: C. dubia, D. magna, P. promelas * Preparing and administering food stuffs for the bioassay organisms * Conducting chemical examinations, including dissolved oxygen, conductivity, hardness, alkalinity, pH, chlorine, and ammonia measurements * Preparing laboratory dilution water and QC standard solutions
- Environmental bioassay lab technician at EnviroScience Inc
- Arcade Attendant at Double Play Food and Fun
- Quality Control Lab Technician at Malco Products
- Concierge/Maintenance & Grounds at Copeland Oaks Retirement Community
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Certificate of Completion - Spanish Language Emersion
ajor strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
• Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships Work Experience Environmental Lab TechManpowerSeptember 2017- Present
•Perform viable and non-viable monitoring of aseptic areas and controlled environments.
•Trained in multiple aseptic corridors.
•Entry of samples into the appropriate system or data sheet.
•Perform sampling of the water systems and compressed gasses.
•Verification of particle counts, DP charts and other similar documents for accuracy and/or acceptability.
•Insure media, supplies and equipment is acceptable for use.
•Reading of environmental monitoring samples.
•Knowledge of the EMS system including the ability to assess data in relation to particle excursions
- Environmental Lab Technician at Pfizer Inc.
- Environment lab tech at Manpower
- Referee at Extreme Crossfire Paintball Park
- Corrections Officer I at Kansas Department of Corrections
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma