As the Environmental Manager for McDermott at the Lake Charles Power Station Project my duties were ensuring the construction activities were completed in compliance with the company policies and procedures and in compliance with the local, state and federal environmental regulations including the Stormwater Pollution Prevention Permit and plan, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan, USACE Section 404 (Wetlands) Permit, Hazardous and Nonhazardous Management, Threatened and Endangered Species, and Hydrostatic Testing Permit. Included in my duties were management of the Safety Data Sheets and tracking weather for Stormwater Permit. The permits listed required tracking, weekly inspections, employee training and periodic updates and annual reviews.
- Environmental Manager at McDermott Construction
- Environmental Manager at CB&I/Mcdermott
- Environmental Manager at Performance Contractors
- Specialist IV CB&I - Nuclear - Vogtle Units at HSE
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Environmental, Health and Safety
I am currently the Environmental Manager for seven facilities. I am responsible for performance reviews and training for direct reports. I actively participate in public engagement projects, such as giving talks and tours to students about environmental stewardship. I assist in developing projects for CEMEX's Wildlife Habitat program. I provide annual environmental training for company employees. I have extensive experience and knowledge of drinking water, surface water and ground water requirements and reporting; radiation protection procedures and requirements; chemical spill reporting; waste disposal procedures and requirements for LQG and VSQG. Extensive experience in RCRA regulations. Knowledge of storage tank regulations and requirements. Responsible for the air compliance program that includes CEMS monitoring, reporting, and air permit application reviews as needed. Responsible for evaluating process improvement projects for additional permitting requirements. Required to manage onsite contractors. Actively working to obtain ISO 14001 certification.
- Environmental Manager at CEMEX
- EHS Specialist at Mosaic Fertilizer, LLC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Environmental Policy
- Associates of Science - Environmental Science and Radiation Protection
Serves as Environmental Manager (subcontracted to Goodman) responsible for driving environmental compliance at Fayetteville, TN assembly facility. Maintains responsibility for monitoring Stormwater and SPCC Plans, Title V Monitoring, Wastewater Program, and Recycling Program. Directs employee training to ensure understanding and adherence to all environmental compliance regulations. Identifies opportunities and implements strategies to encourage both efficiency and process improvement. ❖ Manages environmental compliance in HVAC manufacturing facility by implementing industry best practices ❖ Directs key performance indicator (KPI) tracking and reporting for both internal and external stakeholders ❖ Performs monthly inspections to ensure all facility operations align with corporate guidelines and targets
- Environmental Manager at Equity Staffing
- Quality / EHS Representative at Jacobs Technology
- Safety & Training Specialist at Remington Fire Arms
- Safety Specialist at Toyota Motor Manufacturing of Alabama
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science & Technology
Provide leadership and guidance to junior staff preparing environmental and scientific studies. Author various environmental technical reports. Identified company-wide needs including updating employee handbook and wetbsite in order to improve engagement. Grew profitability by over 100% within the first year as the Environmental Manager.
- Environmental Manager at Othon, Inc
- Freelance Writer at
- Environmental Specialist at US DOT
- Environmental Specialist, District Environmental Coordinator, and East Region Environmental at Various Roles
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Environmental Management
- B.S. - Life Science
• Serve as Environmental Manager for the construction and commissioning of an ethane cracker plant.
• Apply for water permits and submit Notice of Intent for coverage under Louisiana State General Permits for Stormwater, Hydrostatic Test Water, and Short Term and Emergency Discharges.
• Work with various laboratories to sample water and waste streams, interpret results, and take appropriate action based upon the analytical data.
• Enter, review, and submit required Discharge Monitoring Reports for all water permits.
• Manage all waste generated during the execution of construction and commissioning activities including general trash, construction debris, scrap metals, universal waste, non-hazardous waste, and hazardous waste.
• Work with various vendors and contractors to ensure waste is characterized and disposed of properly.
• Report sampling results and waste generation to client.
• Order and maintain equipment for prevention and cleanup of spills.
• Investigate and assist with cleanup of spills from construction and commissioning activities.
• Perform inspections including Stormwater Inspections, Hazardous Waste Storage Area Inspections, Satellite Accumulation Area Inspections, and Spill Kit Inspections.
• Participate in Corporate Environmental Audits of various subcontractors.
• Maintain Chemical Inventories and SDS's for annual Tier II reporting. Prepare and submit annual Tier II report.
- Environmental Manager at TOYO U.S.A., INC
- Industrial Hygiene Lead at MCDERMOTT INTERNATIONAL INC
- Safety Consultant at NORTHWEST SAFETY AND RISK SERVICES
- Associate HSE Technical Specialist II at FLUOR ARABIA LTD
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental and Occupational Health
- B.S. - General Studies
Responsibilities as Alternate Environmental Manager: To ensure contactor compliance with Federal, State, Local, and Station requirements. Ensure compliance with Hazardous Waste Program requirements (including hazardous waste handling, storage, manifesting, and disposal) Implement the Environmental Management plan. Ensure compliance with Storm Water Program Management requirements Ensure compliance with hazardous materials (storage, handling, and reporting. Submit weekly Storm Water Inspection Pollution Prevention report identifying site deficiencies and remedies performed.
- Alternate Environmental Manager at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Project Engineer/ Field Engineer at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Junior Project Estimator at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Junior Engineer at Ruben Velesrubio STR Engineers
5 months at this Job
- MS in Environmental Engineering and Management - Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's - BS Civil Engineering
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager my responsibilities include maintaining the Company in compliance with all Federal, State, Local environmental laws. Filing all compliance reports to the governmental regulatory community. Maintaining and negotiating all air, water, and hazardous waste permits. Responsibility for training all personnel in the Title 22 Hazardous Waste Management programs. I serve as the Company liaison to the governmental regulatory community.
• Actively recruited by the Corporation to transfer to the Tracy Plant to solve challenging environmental compliance issues
• Responsible for managing contractors to complete projects, safely and on budget while insuring compliance with EHS requirements
• Reduced the number of air deviations reportable to the Air District from 56 per year to 26 after one year
• Leading the Company back to hazardous waste handling compliance thereby avoiding litigation
• Upgrading RCRA training programs and employee participation to educate workers of their responsibility to comply with RCRA regulations
• Upgraded the OI Tracy Plant's SPCC Plan and program administration to bring the Plant back into compliance while negotiating with the CUPA to ensure acceptance of the new Plan
• Filed the 5-yearTitle V Major Facilities Review, Toxic Hot Spot and numerous ATC's
• Registered user of online environmental databases; CERS, RCRAinfo, CDX, Cal-eGRT, eManifest
- Environmental Manager at Owens Illinois Inc
- at Owens Illinois Inc
- EHS Director at Owens Illinois Inc
- Environmental, Health and Safety Manager at Material Sciences Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Chemistry
Salary: $72,000 to $115,000 per year
• Position: Full-time, Salaried Accountabilities and Accomplishments:
• Managed all aspects of environmental projects for a multidisciplinary environmental consulting firm. Accountabilities and proficiencies include:
➢ Supervision, scheduling and training staff
➢ Coordination, education, management and training of all aspects of employee health and safety
➢ Regulatory environmental liability negotiations
➢ Direct client interface to identify needs and goals to establish comprehensive, long-term environmental liability management systems
➢ Contract preparation, execution and management
➢ Bid specification prep, bidder prequalification, bid review and contractor selection
➢ Establishing project metrics and attainable budget goals
➢ Coordination and management site assessment and remediation projects, designing/installing/managing complex soil, and ground water remediation systems.
• Successfully coordinated, negotiated and implemented multiple judicial consent and enforcement orders that resulted in $25,000,000 reduced environmental liability costs and minimization and elimination of potential long-term environmental liability
• Prepared and administered contracts for clients for multiple projects including preparation of bid specifications, establishing project scope and budget, selection and supervision of all contractors and execution of work within budget and other project boundaries
• Developed cohesive interdisciplinary virtual project teams comprised of the client organization, regulatory agency staff and consulting staff to create joint ownership of project goals and a shared value system
• Authored and gained regulatory permit approval to dispose of lime sludge from a municipal waste water treatment plant in a subterranean dolomite mine that is projected to save client $50,000,000 over the 30-year project life. This included regulatory research and evaluation of the various methods of waste disposal, development of accurate modeling program to estimate the cost of various waste disposal options, technical and cost feasibility evaluations, integration of regulatory program requirements with long-term need of the client, and presentation of findings to the client and to the regulatory agencies
• Design, research best available technologies, construction and operation of several long- and short term remediation systems
- Environmental Manager at Deuchler Environmental, Inc
- Unit Manager and Senior Specialist at Delta Environmental Consultants, Inc
- Project/Program Manager • Salary at Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
18 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Geology
- B.S. - Geology
Environmental manager with experience in operations, scheduling, and disposal of medical, hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Department of Transportation (DOT) manifesting experience. Manager of hazardous waste field crews for outside project work to include tank cleaning, chemical consolidations, lab pack and abandoned property cleanup.
A 1 Limousine, Princeton, NJ 2/2013 - present
• Transport passengers to and from prearranged locations.
• The ability to anticipate and address guest's service needs.
• Excellent map reading skills and communication skills.
• Maintained the highest level of strict confidentiality and professionalism.
- Environmental manager at Department of Transportation
- Customer Service Manager at Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc
- Manager of Waste Service at Prime Environmental Inc
- Schedule deliveries and review driver route log sheets at Canada Dry Inc
6 years, 1 month at this Job
• Worked for Copperbelt Energy Cooperation (CEC) for a month in Kitwe. Duties and responsibilities
• Planning and scheduling of environmental impact assessment.
• Fauna assessment.
• Budget preparations for the EIA.
• Worked for the Department of National Parks and Wildlife in Mosi-oa-tunya National Park. Duties and responsibilities
• Fire management
• Controlling of invasive species
• Translocation of animals
• Assessments on human wildlife conflict
• Preparation of reports
• Worked for Tropical Environmental Management Experts (TEME) for two months in Lusaka. Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
• Preparation of Environmental Project Brief (EPB)
- Ecologist/Environmental Manager at Tropical Environmental Management Experts
at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in wildlife management - wildlife management
- "O" levels - Education