Environmental Manager for the State Cleanup, Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST), Federal
Programs (Superfund) Sections and the Office of Air Compliance.
• Oversaw all aspects of site remediation, including the preparation and review of technical documents (Remediation Work Plans, Phase I and II Assessments, Corrective Action Reports, Initial Site Characterization and Further Site Investigation Reports.
• Coordinated meetings with potentially responsible parties (PRPs) environmental consultants regarding compliance and technical issues.
• Responsible for the successful closure and remediation of over 70 sites. In addition.
• Conducted air compliance inspections at multiple industrial and Manufacturing sites, including automotive manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, asphalt plants, gravel pits, etc.
- Environmental Manager/Environmental Inspector at Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Environmental Health Specialist at Vigo County Health Department
- Environmental Health Specialist at NEWPORT CHEMICAL DEPOT
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Health Sciences
- Bachelor's - Environmental Health Sciences
Responsibilities as Alternate Environmental Manager: To ensure contactor compliance with Federal, State, Local, and Station requirements. Ensure compliance with Hazardous Waste Program requirements (including hazardous waste handling, storage, manifesting, and disposal) Implement the Environmental Management plan. Ensure compliance with Storm Water Program Management requirements Ensure compliance with hazardous materials (storage, handling, and reporting. Submit weekly Storm Water Inspection Pollution Prevention report identifying site deficiencies and remedies performed.
- Alternate Environmental Manager at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Project Engineer/ Field Engineer at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Junior Project Estimator at BLACK CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- Junior Engineer at Ruben Velesrubio STR Engineers
5 months at this Job
- MS in Environmental Engineering and Management - Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor's - BS Civil Engineering
As Environmental Compliance Manager on the CF Industries Port Neal Expansion Project located in Sergeant, Iowa, my responsibilities include ensuring Performance Contractors construction activities were completed within compliance with CF Industries' environmental permits and plan requirements. The CF Industries permits include, but are not limited to, the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan, USACE Section 404 (Wetlands) and State 401 permits and certifications, Hazardous Waste Management, Threatened and Endangered Species, Air Permit, Groundwater Withdrawal and the Hydrostatic Testing Water Permit requirements. Additional duties include maintaining the Chemical Safety Data Sheets, tracking project weather, completing environmental inspections with the client representative and commissioning activities. The permits and plans listed within this paragraph have tracking and documentation requirements which is also included within my responsibilities. Other responsibilities I have are to direct and manage the Environmental/Utility Crew field activities. No violations were received from the Iowa Department of Natural Resources or the Federal EPA Inspections during annual and un-announced Storm Water Compliance Inspections and Hazardous Waste Generation and Storage Inspections during my employment.
- Environmental Manager at Performance Contractors
- Specialist IV CB&I - Nuclear - Vogtle Units at HSE
- Environmental Compliance Manager at Shaw Power - Fossil
- Specialist III at Shaw Power - Fossil
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Environmental, Health and Safety
• In addition to the responsibilities of Environmental Risk Manager: o Responsible for overseeing the Health, Safety & Environmental performance of the NOV Tuboscope Coating Manufacturing Plant, Inspection Equipment Manufacturing Plant, and a Machining Services Plant; o Accountable for overseeing the environmental performance of the NOV Tuboscope division; o Assuring the NOV Tuboscope Alaska Environmental Management System (EMS) Program is current and in compliance with customer and regulatory requirements. Conduct annual on-site audit and reporting. o Conduct internal Health, Safety & Environmental audits across NOV Tuboscope including Canada, USA, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil which entail the planning, scheduling with upper management, executing, gathering and analyzing data, providing the audit report to the chain in command which starts with the President all the way down to the facility manager, providing recommendations, inputting observations on the tracking database and following up with the implementation of those recommendations. o Taking the lead when audited by Federal, State or Local agencies on Health, Safety & Environmental regulations to ensure compliance; o If assigned, conduct Health, Safety & Environmental audits of other NOV business units to assist with Federal, State and Local Health, Safety & Environmental compliance; o And aid with any HSE related situations that may arise unexpectedly.
- Environmental Manager at National Oilwell Varco - Tuboscope
- Environmental Risk Manager at National Oilwell Varco - Tuboscope
- Environmental Manager at National Oilwell Varco - Tuboscope
- Environmental Engineer at National Oilwell Varco - Tuboscope
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering - Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Serve as Environmental Manager for the LBJ Express Project, a 3.2 Billion Dollar Infrastructure Project including the re-construction of the IH 635 and IH 35 Corridors in Dallas, Texas. Responsible for compliance with all environmental permits, issues, and committments for the largest Highway Construction Project in U.S. History to date Selected Highlights: Successfully developed the Comprehensive Environmental Protection Plan (CEPP), approved by TxDOT and FHWA as part of the Project Management Plan (PMP) Managed the NEPA Re-Evaluation of the DNT/635 Interchange, obtaining FHWA Approval in December 2011 Manage environmental impacts of the Project to include noise and air impacts, water quality, wetlands, hazardous materials, socioeconomic issues, environmental justice, biological, and cultural resource issues Manage the CEPP Environmental Team (ET) to ensure compliance with the CDA and all environmental regulations, utilizing a team of eight professional staff personnel and multiple sub-consultant contracts Recipient of the ARTBA 2013 Globe Award for Environmental Excellence in Projects over $100 Million Dollars
- Design and Construction Environmental Manager at Trinity Infrastructure, LLC
- Environmental Compliance Specialist IV at Texas Department of Transportation
- Regional Office Manager at Separation Systems Consultants, Inc
- at ST Microelectronics, Inc
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Actively manage environmental programs and compliance site-wide including overseeing the collection of data necessary to ensure the accurate and timely environmental reporting to site management and
• Engage in effective communication with all departments and government agencies, both at local and national level, on environmental compliance matters
• Coaching, mentoring, and development of environmental professionals
• Provide support to site management on key environmental issues including water, waste management, air quality, and contractor management.
• Supervise the preparation of environmental reports, including observations, analyses of contaminants, and recommendations for control and correction of environmental impacts as needed, that are submitted to local, state, and federal regulatory agencies, and to Barrick Corporate.
• Participate in or lead major environmental incident investigations and assist with the development and tracking of remedial action plans.
• Assist in the development of guidance material and programs to support implementation of Barrick's Environmental Management System and associated ISO 14001:2105 standard.
• Develop audit protocols and coordinate internal and third-party audits to confirm compliance with all legal and other requirements.
• Ensure compliance with company and site-specific policies, both at local and national level, on environmental compliance matters.
• Effectively manage site environmental budget to avoid large variances.
- Environmental Manager at Barrick Cortez Inc
- Environmental Manager at Mining/Water Supply
- Environmental Superintendent at Barrick Cortez Inc
- Senior Environmental Engineer - Water Projects at Barrick Cortez Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MS - Environmental Engineering
- Certificate - Int. Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation
- MS - Supply & Environmental Sanitation
- BS - Geological Engineering
Served as corporate manager overseeing all waste activities and environmental IT solutions in US and Trinidad.
• Selected single solid waste vendor for North America, facilitating future reduction in costs and waste volumes.
• Decreased future time and effort for regulatory and corporate reports by implementing environmental database to track emissions at US and Trinidad sites.
- Senior Environmental Manager at NUTRIEN / POTASHCORP
- Manager, Environment at PotashCorp
- Manager, Sustainability at NUTRIEN / POTASHCORP
- Senior Environmental Engineer at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Chemical Engineering
Establish facility specific sustainability strategy with environmental objectives and targets aimed at reduction in water use, energy use, solid waste disposal, and increase recycling - create projects and plans to accomplish those goals; utilize a metrics web based system to track trends in natural gas, electricity, water usage, solid waste, universal waste, hazardous waste, and recycled material
• Work with Corporate to ensure the facility's sustainability strategy is in line with the company-wide strategy
• Promote environmental education and broader awareness and engagement for all facility personnel by communications through preparation and presentations of general EMS, providing updates and information on cafeteria televisions, communication through our environmental monthly and quarterly newsletter, planning and executing events for employee engagement such as the Earth Day activities
• Coordinate and manage various environmental community outreach events to include Earth Day, Clean the Bay Day, World Water Monitoring Challenges at local schools, and road cleanups.
• Develop relationships with several environmental organizations in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed area to include, but not limited to: Chesapeake Bay Foundation, James River Association, Elizabeth River Project, and Keep Virginia Beautiful
• Run and manage the Environmental Management System for the facility which documents all regulatory requirements, records and controlled documents, corrective actions, policies, standard operating procedures, management procedures, permits, and environmental objectives and targets
• Serve as environmental training instructor for 2500 employees and outside contractors that perform work on behalf of the company
• Serve as Lead Auditor on several ISO 14001 internal audits for facilities within the company
• Apply for, complete and generate supporting documents for facility related permits for storm water, wastewater, and air. Conduct all regulatory required inspections and reports for each permit
• Establish and maintain Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SW3P), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures plans (SPCC), Risk Management Plans (RMP), and Oil Discharge Contingency Plans (ODCP) for the facility
• Collect data and submit to the EPA for Form R, Tier II, Emission Statements and GHG Reporting
- Environmental Manager at SMITHFIELD FARMLAND
- Environmental Coordinator at SMITHFIELD FARMLAND
- Wastewater Administrative Assistant at SMITHFIELD FARMLAND
- Human Resources Clerk at SMITHFIELD FARMLAND
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
Updated federal and state environmental plans and programs. Assisted in the instruction of hundreds of military members on proper hazardous waste treatment. Used proper disposal techniques for multiple different kinds of wastes.
- Environmental Manager at Air National Guard
- Barista/Server at Courtyard by Marriott
- Sales Associate at Kohl's Corporation
- Crew Member at Burger King
1 year at this Job
- None - Undecided
- None - Liberal Studies
in HSE Department at the Arya Sasol Polymer Co.
As an Environmental Section Manager I am responsible for:
• Manage the Environmental aspect & impact identification, risk assessment and mitigation.
• Development, implementation and maintenance of an environmental management system (ISO 14001).
• Management of sustainable development projects
• Develop corporate standards, procedure, rules and regulations, guidance documents, codes of practice, technical performance standards, specifications and other corporate governance documents in alignment with corporate HSE objectives, relevant international management standards, national laws, regulation and international accords.
• Facilitation of environment audits on project sites and offices buildings.
• Develop corporate strategies and plans for waste management, prepare regular compliance reports and assist in the selection of the most appropriate waste minimization techniques and technologies.
• Preparation of emission inventories according to standardized methods and protocols.
• Manage and ensures that the Service Provider teams are enabled and fully equipped to render the service, which they are expected to deliver.
• Ensures that complex remains aligned with the latest developments in terms of environmental legislation.
• Develop monitoring criteria to measure environment, Performance, implements and maintains monitoring and reporting systems.
• Develops communications strategy with environmental authorities, maintains communications, influences legislation / regulation
• Manage the Environmental incident learning sharing & communication.
- Environmental Manager Section at Arya Sasol Polymer Petrochemical Co
- Laboratory Specialist in the Department of the Environment at Planning for Monitoring and control Industrial plant
- trainee in the Urmia Petrochemical Complex at Urmia Petrochemical Co
11 years, 2 months at this Job