Environmental Project Manager with over 18 years of , NEPA, CEQA, CERCLA- and RCRA-related experience, including 7+ years of project management. Project related work includes, but is not limited to, site characterization, remedial investigations, remedial system design and implementation, environmental regulatory compliance, environmental engineering and health and safety management with federal and municipal government and private industry including engineering consulting and industrial plant management.
- Environmental Project Manager at Kleinfelder
- MIP Specialist at Vironex
- Environmental Scientist at Hargis + Associates
- Environmental Scientist at AMEC Earth and Environmental
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Geo-Environmental Science
As an environmental professional I am energized by formulating solutions to high-risk, technically complex programs for public, private and government clients. This spans years of distinctive Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and
Explosive waste management assignments. My skills include the ability to provide training, presentations, analyze and enhance margins, reduce costs as well as positively collaborate within interdisciplinary teams. My commitments include meeting and exceeding local, state and federal environmental health and safety protocols.
A&D Environmental Services, Inc.
SOUTH CAROLINA - ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER (September 2018 to Present)
Assists in the design and development of written work plans including methodologies for performing environmental and/or industrial service projects
• Participates in safety committee activities
• Ensures application of OSHA, DOT, and EPA regulatory compliance and standards
• Incorporates safety requirements and procedures into project design and execution
• Conducts and/or supports OSHA training as appropriate for employees and other personnel
• Coordinates with EH&S and Sales Departments to maintain compliance with environmental permitting and reporting requirements Project Management Responsibilities
• Identifies prospects for new work
• Attends pre-bid conferences and conducts job walks
• Develops Go/No-Go decisions on proposal opportunities
• Monitors project budgets and costs throughout the project
• Serves as on-site Project Manager/Site Supervisor on a "fill-in" (as-needed) basis
• Prepares proposal documents and project estimates as well as proposed bid pricing
• Provides technical input on project scheduling, materials, and manpower staging during the proposal and execution process
• Identifies & obtains vendor quotes for supplies, materials, equipment, and subcontractors necessary to bid/perform projects
• Ensures operation personnel has a clear understanding of client expectations and requirements of the project before execution
• Environmental Project Management includes; tank cleaning, remediation, demolition, vacuum services, decontamination and emergency response services
- SOUTH CAROLINA - ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER at A&D Environmental Services, Inc
- MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES at Eagle Environmental Services, LLC
- ENVIRONMENTAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Veolia North America
- ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at South Carolina & Western NC
4 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsibilities Worked as an Environmental Project Manager for 7+ years specializing in assessment and remediation of federal and state regulated contamination sites. Responsible for overseeing all upper-level environmental projects for the entire Department including business development, project/proposal preparation, budget establishment and oversight, coordinating client relations and compliance with regulatory agencies, and project data management and reporting. Also played a major role in forming the Environmental Department and primarily responsible for expanding and managing multiple environmental and industrial hygiene service lines to the Myrtle Beach Office and helped establish it into the leading environmental consulting firm in the local and regional markets. Duties and accomplishments during employment included serving as a project manager and key expert witness in a large environmental contamination lawsuit, formulating environmental lease language for contract negotiations in large-scale commercial real estate transactions, negotiating environmental assessment work plans for the redevelopment of contaminated sites in the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP), and developing assessment and remediation work plans for petroleum contaminated site in the SCDHEC underground storage tank (UST) program.
- Environmental Project Manager at S&ME, Inc.
- Geologist at URS Corporation
- Environmental Staff Professional at Terracon (formerly WPC, Inc.)
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Geology
- BS - Biology
A Senior Project Manager with over sixteen years of environmental experience servicing developers, telecommunication, financial, institutional, management, industrial, and real estate clients. Possesses the specific qualifications based on education, training, and experience to be an Environmental Professional. Has successfully managed and performed numerous Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation projects nationally. Has evaluated several undeveloped land, residential properties, commercial and retail sites, and light to heavy industrial facilities; has designed, conducted and managed numerous subsurface investigations using manual, direct-push, hollow-stem auger, and air rotary drilling methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of environmental protection strategies such as environmental site assessments, industrial hygiene services, groundwater and soil investigations, petroleum contamination remediation, underground storage tank closures and more.
• A client-oriented leader with a proven track record of success when it comes to upholding communications, driving strategic planning and disseminating productivity for managerial and executive-level contacts.
• Experienced with a myriad of environmental site assessment techniques that are in compliance with standards of ASTM Designation 1527-00 and E1527-13 and the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process.
• Proficient in groundwater hydrogeology, including groundwater investigations, geotechnical projects and hydrogeological studies.
• Self-motivation, strong sense of accountability and independent disposition allows me to excel in roles of little to no supervision while still producing quantifiable and consistent results.
• Project Budgeting and Planning: Preparing budgets, facilities acquisition and/or maintenance as well as recruitment and negotiating rates with vendors and contractors.
- Environmental Project Manager at ECS Florida
- Lab Technician at Genapure
10 years at this Job
Provided environmental project management and consulting support to major oil and gas clients for multiple former petroleum storage tank (AST/UST) sites in Colorado and Utah. Conducted project planning, budgeting, and execution, communicated with regulatory agencies and clients, and implemented innovative characterization and remediation strategies to reach site closure. Applied internal and client systems to handle project management, budgeting, and milestone tracking. Developed scopes of work, health and safety plans, developed investigation reports, procured and provided oversight for subcontractors, and coordinated all field tasks. Mentored and trained junior staff.
* Took over as Project Manager for all projects of the Colorado and Utah portfolio following a client management change. Implemented regulatory changes to deliver cost-effective remediation solutions which moved the sites toward closure in the regulatory environment.
• Achieved regulatory site closures for 3 sites over the past three years with 2 more site closures pending. * Implemented behavior-based health and safety standards on all managed sites while staying up to date on all client changes to health & safety requirements and fulfilling those requirements for all projects.
• Instilled a safety culture mindset without major recorded injuries or losses for any employees or equipment during the entire 11.5 years of field task implementation and management. * Conducted assessments and applied groundwater, soil, and vapor sampling techniques to determine potential site impacts. * Installed monitoring and remediation wells and soil vapor monitoring points, and completed soil borings, remediation system installation, and maintenance including AS/SVE systems, In-situ bio-remediation injection oversight, and excavation oversight and coordination of quarterly groundwater and soil vapor sampling. * Managed data gathered by field investigations, reviewed quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) data, drafted reports, and proposed remedial alternatives.
- Environmental Project Manager at SAIC
- Project Scientist at SAVCI ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Staff Geologist at CHURCH & ASSOCIATES, INC
- Staff Geologist at COLORADO SOIL, LLC
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. in Environmental Science - Environmental Science
• Currently working under the Assistant Vice President overseeing environmental investigation and remediation projects in a construction management and environmental consulting firm; advising other departments regarding environmental components of ongoing operations, redevelopments, and transactions.
• In charge of compliance with environmental regulations.
• Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
• Design or supervise the design of systems, processes, or equipment for control, management, or remediation of water, air, or soil quality.
• Manage and report environmental data, such as pollution emission measurements, atmospheric monitoring measurements, meteorological or mineralogical information, or soil or water samples.
• Brownfield Cleanup program - Whitestone site in Whitestone NY: Project Manager
• Various NYC Mayor’s Office of Remediation: Assistant Project Manager (2016 to 2017)/ Project Manager (2017 to Present)
• Hugh L. Carey Tunnel, Brooklyn NY: Environmental Inspector on behalf of Resident Engineer
• NYCSCA Potable Water Lead Testing, New York, NY: Project Manager
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER/ SENIOR GEOLOGIST at ATANE Engineers, Architects and Land Surveyors, P.C.
- Assistant Project Manager at HAKS Engineers, Architects, and Land Surveyors
- SENIOR GEOLOGIST at GRB ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - GEOSCIENCES
• Report writing, review, and editing for Phase I and Phase II site assessments
• Writing proposals for environmental site work
• Oversee drilling of Phase II site assessments and well as costing
• As an LRS, completing WVDEP Voluntary Remediation project reports and documentation requirements
• Project management leadership
- SR ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER at TERRADON
- SENIOR GEOLOGIST at HENDRICKS RESOURCES
- SENIOR GEOLOGIST at NORWEST CORPORATION
- SENIOR GEOLOGIST/SENIOR CONSULTANT at CORE ENVIRONMENTAL
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - GEOLOGY
Perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) Mid-Atlantic, LLC
- Environmental Project Manager at Andersen
- Senior Environmental Scientist at
- Substitute Teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Administrative Assistant at The Chessie Group, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biological
* Soliciting work requests and assisting with proposal and project initiation/preparation. * Serving as the primary liaison between customers and operations through daily coordination of activities including overseeing sample logins, maintaining customer records, and assuring that final reports are sent to the customers. * Created timelines and laboratory specifications/contracts that detailed the project requirements according to protocol and client. * Responsible for project setup, oversight of sample receipts, monitoring project status and ensuring that samples are collected, analyzed, documented and reported in conformance with laboratory specifications/contract. Provided all deliverables to the client. * Trained internal/external staff on project as well as promoted cooperation and teamwork among staff/clients following Pace policies and Standard Operating Procedures. * Assure that most up-to-date methodology is used for analytical testing while ensuring that quality control standards were met by staying up to date with current EPA regulations. * Assisted in setting data quality objectives and defining data deliverable requirements according to agreement and deliverable requirements.
- Environmental Project Manager at H2M Laboratories/Pace Analytical
- Clinical Site Service Specialist/Project Assistant at ICON Central Laboratories
- Research Assistant at Utica College Biology Department
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Managed waste, recycling, and compost programs for large energy company with an aim to improve landfill diversion. Oversaw subcontractor work. Performed environmental inspections at industrial facilities.
- Environmental Project Manager at Waste Management
- Waste Manager at VMX International
- Car Wash Technician at Hanna Car Wash
- Environmental Technician at VMX International
5 months at this Job
- BS - Environmental Science
- BS - Geology