Responsibility as an environmental service aide is to provide kindness, respect, sympathy and love to all patients, visitors and staff. As an environmental service aide, it is a priority to provide a clean, healthy, welcoming, and comfortable stay for any person that enters the hospital. It is also a priority to practice safety rules while using chemicals.
- Environmental Service Aide at Ohio Valley Hospital
- Customer Service Adviser/Assistant Manager at Jiffy Lube
- Sandwich/ Shift Leader/Key Holder at Subway
- Customer Service Cashier at Shop'N'Save
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Business Management Administration - Management
Some of the responsibilities of an Environmental Service Aide include, assuring that the hospital is safe, clean and sanitized, comfortable and welcoming for the patients and their families as well as the staff. For example, my daily task would be auto scrubbing which helped to enhance my customer service skills being that I would interact most of the times with
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE AIDE at MIDHUDSON REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- BUTCHER at TROPICAL FRESH
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at COURTS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Seven step Cleaning – Clean all assigned areas within timeframe established in department guidelines. Waste / Soiled Linen Handling – Follows established hospital/ department procedures for handling, containment, and disposal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen as outlined in the department manual. Standard Precautions – Utilizes documented procedures in the infection Control Policy and Procedures manual and personal protective equipment to prevent the spread of infection to patients, visitors and staff. Project Work – Performs projects work as requested by Manager, Supervisors, Leads, responds to emergency requests and assists with furniture moves. Periodic Maintenance – Maintains all surfaces utilizing departmental procedures for cleanliness and appearance as outlined in the Environmental Service Aide Manual and in training. Chemical Knowledge and Use- Demonstrates knowledge of proper chemical mixture, usage, storage, and labeling as outlined in the Environment of Care Manual and the Environmental Service Aide Manual. Safety / Care for Environment – Maintains safety guidelines when performing all functions as outlined in the Department Policy and Procedures Manual. Performs small moves Attend meetings as scheduled per department and hospitCompletes all required EHS testing and hospital mandatory training. Use of cardboard bailer and trash compactor
- Environmental Service Aide at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Maintenance Worker at Services for the UnderServed, Inc (SUS)
- Housekeeping Aide at Holliswood Hospital
- Housekeeping Aide at CCNS- Caldwell Home
2 years, 1 month at this Job
The environmental service worker maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
- Environmental Service Aide at Sodexo
- Security Officer at Security Assurance Management
- Event Staff at Contemporary Services Corporation
- Sales Associate at Staples
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work to maintain a safe, clean and well-organized environment for our patients, their family, visitors and staff. Follow the Seven Step Cleaning guidelines outlined in the Environmental Services Aide (ESA) Manual. Follow hospital procedures and safety guidelines as outlined in the (ESA) Manual including, but not limited to: Removal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen. Completion of small moves. Proper mixture, storage and use of chemicals. Usage of cardboard bailer and trash compactor. Attend department and hospital meetings as scheduled. Complete additional projects or tasks as assigned by management
- Environmental service aide at Memorial sloan Kettering hospital
- Transport Engineer at All TRANSIT LLC
- Packer at RAM DISTRIBUTION GROUP
- Dispatcher at MV TRANSPORTATON
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Work to maintain a safe, clean and well-organized environment for our patients, their family, visitors and staff. Follow the Seven Step Cleaning guidelines outlined in the Environmental Services Aide (ESA) Manual. Follow hospital procedures and safety guidelines as outlined. Removal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen. Completion of small moves. Proper mixture, storage and use of chemicals. Attend department and hospital meetings as scheduled. Complete additional projects or tasks as assigned or as needed.
- Environmental Service Aide at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Group Leader at NYJTL
- Animal Care Specialist at Animal care center of NYC
- Runner at Au Bon Pain
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Environmental services aide duties include cleaning of assigned area using standard cleaning supplies and disinfectants. Empties trash and linens.
- Environmental Service Aide at Cook Children’s Medical Center
- Medical Coder and Biller Externship at ABEO
- Room Inspector at Homewood Suites at Fossil Creek
- Housekeeper at Sheraton Hotel and Spa
at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Great customer service to patients. Detail oriented with strong work ethic.
- Environmental Service Aide at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Barista/Cashier at Starbucks
- Floral Designer/Customer Service at Michaels
- Florist/ Manager at Palmer Florist
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Horticulture
• Perform project work, including moves and set-ups as specified by department management.
• Complete work in assigned areas by cleaning, sanitizing, and polishing environmental surfaces according to departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
• Occasionally helps to train new employees to perform assigned tasks.
• Participate in departmental meetings and staff development leagues in services.
• Commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, and dependability in performance evaluation.
- Environmental Service Aide at Overlooked Hospital
- Valet Attendant at Gateway Group One
- Security Officer at Gateway Group One
- Package Handler at Cargo Airport Services, LLC
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Maintain cleanliness of hospital grounds. Provide excellent customer service to patients and visitors.
- Environmental Service Aide at Medstar Washinton Hospital Center
- Administrative Assistant at Partnership employment
- Security Officer at Metropolitan Protective Services
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at BrightStar Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma