Responsibility as an environmental service aide is to provide kindness, respect, sympathy and love to all patients, visitors and staff. As an environmental service aide, it is a priority to provide a clean, healthy, welcoming, and comfortable stay for any person that enters the hospital. It is also a priority to practice safety rules while using chemicals.
- Environmental Service Aide at Ohio Valley Hospital
- Customer Service Adviser/Assistant Manager at Jiffy Lube
- Sandwich/ Shift Leader/Key Holder at Subway
- Customer Service Cashier at Shop'N'Save
5 years at this Job
- Associate in Business Management Administration - Management
Performed routine service duties necessary to maintain hospital safety, sanitary, and attractive conditions under direction of the Environmental Services Manager. Additionally, provided safe transporting of patients throughout Medical Center to ensure the highest quality of patient care in an economically sound and efficient manner.
• Inspected stretchers and wheelchairs for readiness and cleanliness before and after each patient.
• Conferred with nurse personnel with request for patient transport and transport equipment.
• Assisted with all internal and external customer needs, beyond the scope of service in instances where assistance by staff cannot be provided personally, this includes customer problem resolution and customer service.
• Participated in quality monitoring activities and facilitating training for new and existing Environmental Service Aide and Transporters on proper care and use of patient transport equipment.
- Environmental Service Aide / Transporter at Crozier Keystone-Springfield Memorial Hospital
- Crew Member at Wendy's
- Administrative Assistant at Delaware County Community College
- Front End Cashier / Customer Service at Sunoco
3 years at this Job
- - Computer Science Training
Responsibilities include: performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, room care in hospitals, hotels, vacuuming, windows, lights Experience in inventory picking/packing, clerical duties. Skilled in sorting, distributing, postage machines, record keeping, Fed Ex packages, ordering office and kitchen supplies. Called courier services for pick ups. Handled multiple floors, copied large documents, front desk support, food service assistant and dish washer. MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING, NEW YORK, NY Environmental Service Aide Used dry mops, vacuums and wet mops using approved germicidal solutions Washed all bathtubs, sinks, showers, toilets including fixtures High and low dusting: Doors, Furniture and Equipment--Buff floors Cleaned and organized store rooms, changed drapery, shades and cubicle curtains Collected trash from residents and utility rooms, offices and support areas Assisted in moving beds and furniture during normal cleaning routines Gave discharge cleaning, spills and floods priority cleaning Customer friendly- clean vents and blood spills
- Commercial Housekeeping/Mailroom clerk/Environmental Service Aide at ACCESS STAFFING
- Mailroom/Facilities/Housekeeping at CTI
- Production Assistant (PA) at COSGROVE/MEURER PRODUCTION
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
The environmental service worker maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
- Environmental Service Aide at Sodexo
- Security Officer at Security Assurance Management
- Event Staff at Contemporary Services Corporation
- Sales Associate at Staples
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am currently working as a second shift Environmental Services Aide. In this position, I am responsible for cleaning and/or disinfecting any designated area assigned to me throughout the evening. As well, I am called upon at anytime to do any number of other duties to include cleaning patient rooms after the rooms are emptied. It is fast paced work and very detail oriented.
- Environmental Service Aide at LRGHealthcare
- Medical Transcriptionist at LRGHealthcare
- Medical Transcriptionist at Accuscript of New England
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Franklin Regional Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Medical Assistant
AFR Furniture Rental Company,
8257 Patuxent Range Rd, Jessup, MD 20794
• Loads and unloads materials and merchandise from trucks
• Keeps track of orders shipped through timely filling of data in relevant inventories
• Packs the material appropriately before loading it for dispatching
• Keeps track of all orders and dispatches priority orders first
• Keeps the stock inventory updated
• Scans the material manually while stocking and notifies the supervisor immediately if any deficit is visible
• Enters daily transactions in the related software
• Support in distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered material for clients
• Assembles crates for loading, using hand tools if needed
• Installs bracing, padding and strapping to loaded materials in the vehicle to ensure safe and secure dispatching of ordered material
• Maintains the workplace and warehouse in a neat, clean and orderly condition Laurel Reginal Hospital, Environmental Service Aide 7300 Van Dusen Rd, Laurel, MD 20707
• Perform cleaning and maintenance work on hard and soft floors by buffing, stripping, waxing and extraction
• Mix cleaning agents together to create potent sanitizing mixtures and apply them to surfaces to ensure proper sanitization
• Wipe clean any residue left behind by applying cleaning agents to ensure that no harmful agents are left behind
• Use and maintain buffers and extractors in a safe manner and ensure that they are properly stored away after use
• Clean and disinfect vents, furniture, woodwork and bathroom fixtures such as showers and taps
• Wash down sinks and toilets by performing spot cleaning services and sanitize bathrooms properly
• Make beds and ensure that trash is taken out and disposed of several times a day Macy's Laurel Center, Stock Clerk 14828 Balt/Wash. Blvd, Laurel, MD 20707
• Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct
• Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
• Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
• Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
• Requisition merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
• Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
• Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
• Cut lumber, screening, glass, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Laurel Reginal Hospital, Environmental Service Aide at United Parcel Service
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
As an environmental service technician I was responsible for the safety and cleanliness of a medical center or other healthcare facility. this includes traditional janitorial tasks like mopping and dusting, cleaning, sanitizing, but also requires an understanding of proper handling and disposing of biological waste.
- Environmental Service Aide at Rush Oak Park Hospital
- COURT CLERK II at Municipal Circuit Court of Cook County
- Marshall Fields Switch board operator- Call Center at Marshall Fields on State Street
3 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Maintain cleanliness of hospital grounds. Provide excellent customer service to patients and visitors.
- Environmental Service Aide at Medstar Washinton Hospital Center
- Administrative Assistant at Partnership employment
- Unit Secretary at Doctors Community Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Cleaned the floors, emptied the trash, and disposed of the linen throughtout the hospital.
• Helped the other associates on my team, and other departments with any of their duties.
• Properly dispose waste of any kind
• Monitor and replace hand soap, toilete paper and paper towels as needed
• Assist in linen room with inventory and delivering linen throughout the hospital
• Provided excellent costumer service, and greeted each patient with a warm smile.
- Environmental Service Aide at Kindred Healthcare
2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Housekeeping position responsible for cleaning patient rooms for service on daily basis and for discharges to completely clean and disinfect for new patient placement. Using specific chemicals to clean and disinfect each and every different surface, and remove bio waste when necessary. Delivery of linens and other laundry items throughout the hospital daily.
- Environmental Service Aide at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
- Document Verification Specialist at Monterey County Elections Department
- Optical Assistant at Romie Lane Optometric Center
- Office Assistant II at Monterey County DSES
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate - Medical Assisting