• Responsible for maintaining patient room and assigned areas in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition
• Knowlegde of proper infection control and blood borne pathogens precautions/procedures
• Knowledge of proper usage of body mechanics related to lifting/moving heavy items
• Knowledge of proper Environmental Services Safety & Disaster and Emergency response procedures.
- Environmental Services Aide at Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Real Estate Salesperson/Realtor at The Members Group, Inc
- LOAN CONSULTANT at The Members Group, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- AS - General Science
I currently work at Buffalo General hospital as an EVS aide. I've been doing this for 5 years. I have plenty experience in cleaning and patient care.
- Environmental services aide at Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Environmental Services Aide at
- Dietary Aide at Kaleida Health
- Customer Service at Louie's Texas Red Hots
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Performs general cleaning duties and environmental service tasks related to maintaining a clean and sanitary hospital environment Cleanliness and servicing of assigned area. Cares for cleaning equipment. Efficient expenditure of cleaning supplies. Promotes and practices the Mission, Vision, Policies and Procedures of the hospital.
- Environmental Services Aide at Indian River Medical Center
- Recreation Leader at First Service Residential (FSR)
- Lifeguard at Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor at Westlake Recreation Department
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oakland, CA Environmental Services Aide- Lead Aide ∙ Maintain various areas according to hospital standards/ state standards ∙ Sanitize various areas / Distribute linen ∙ Responding to incoming calls / electronic pages
- Environmental Services Aide- at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Activity Assistant at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Assistant Rental Director/ Cashier/ File Clerk at Toyota Scion Marin
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
- Associates - Liberal Arts - Behavioral Science
- Associates in Applied Science - Medical Office Administration
Maintained environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the hospital.
● Performed a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
● Wet-mopped and sanitize rooms, halls and other areas.
● Gathered and disposed of trash and waste materials using specified bags or containers.
● Operated mechanical floor cleaners, buffers, vacuums, snow blowers, shampooers and related environmental service equipment.
- Environmental Services Aide at Washington Hospital
- Housekeeping at UCSF- A&E Building and Maintenance Inc
- Evironmental Services Supervisor at Sheikh Khalifa Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Banking and Finance
• Provide all clients with necessary materials needed.
• Clean and sanitize all areas daily as assigned.
• Restock supplies as needed, and check cleanliness throughout shift.
• Maintain client relationships and provide excellent customer service.
• File Facilities Services Request (FSR's) for any items needing repairs and report to proper personnel.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE I at GENERAL ATOMICS
- REGISTRATION CLERK at BARSTOW COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- MATERIAL HANDLER at PRIMETECH INTERNATIONAL INC
- LABORER at NORTHROP GRUMMAN
1 year, 2 months at this Job
The environmental service worker maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
- Environmental Services aide 1 at Cooley Dickinson Health Care
- Jack driver at C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Team Leader at Capstone Logistics, LLC
- Electronics Sales Associate at Walmart supercenter
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - environmental science with a focus in world history
- Na - Welding technology
- - heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration.
• Cleans and disinfects resident & patient areas, restroom, showers/baths, corridors, utility rooms.
• Dust and damp mops floors, dust/ damp wipe furniture and equipment, cleans windowsills, arrange furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion.
• Scours and sanitizes bathtubs, sinks, and similar fixtures.
• Replenishes paper towel, toilet paper, and soap supplies.
• Polishes metal.
• Cleans glass panels in doors and partitions.
• Keeps storage areas in good order and arranges supplies.
• Cleans and disinfects beds, bed side cabinet, over bed tables, and wheelchairs.
• Empties waste baskets, cleans and relines them.
• Vacuums/shampoos carpets, shampoos upholstered furniture.
• Removes drapery and cubical curtains when needed.
• Cleans and disinfects shower stalls, sitz baths, water fountains, chute doors, fire extinguishers and stationary ice containers.
• Draws supplies as needed from the Environmental Service Office or designated area.
• Conforms to all fire and safety regulations
- Environmental Services Aide at Sodexo Hospitality
- Transporter at Managed Labor Solutions
- Cashier at harris teeter
- Cashier/Customer Service at burlington coat factory
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Environmental Services Aide at United Health Services
- Shift Leader at Dunkin Donuts
- Stocker/Cashier/Customer Service at Dollar General
- Stocker at Walmart
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Performed various cleaning activities of assigned areas - classrooms, offices, lobbies and public areas.
• Executed daily maintenance and cleaning procedures such as, vacuuming/shampooing carpets, dusting furniture, window washing, floor/wall sweeping/mopping, restrooms sanitizing/cleaning and trash removal.
• Inspected all the areas and office premises to check whether any part is left unclean.
• Monitored and documented the materials used in cleaning processes on a daily basis.
• Participated in meetings and discussions related to cleanliness
• Reported maintenance problems, safety hazard, accidents or injuries
• Made recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation
• Followed procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Monitored building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Environmental Services Aide at American Services
- Caregiver at Caring Friends
- Personal Assistant /Concierge Service at Errand Solutions
- Office Clerk at ADT Security
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college