As the Environmental Services Manager, my responsibilities include auto-scrubbing facility floors and buffing facility floors. I am also responsible for project work such as stripping and waxing floors, extracting carpets, tile/grout work, assisting with resident room deep cleans, and other general cleaning duties. Other responsibilities include ensuring monthly inservices are being completed by staff, scheduling, planning projects and deep cleans, stock orders, linen inventories, and more.
- Environmental Services Manager at Healthcare Services Group
- Assistant Store Manager at Arby's
- Sales Associate at US Cellular, Premier Locations
- Environmental Services Manager in Training at Healthcare Services Group
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General education
I currently serve as the Trevecca Environmental Services Manager which oversees the custodial needs of the campus by using a student based cleaning program. I manage nearly 800,000 square feet of building space, 60+ student workers, and 4 full time staff members. I have also recently added event set ups which manages 15 student workers, 3 full time staff members, and is responsible for all facility usage on campus.
- Environmental Services Manager at Trevecca Nazarene University
- Adjunct Professor at Trevecca Nazarene University
- Adjunct Professor at OHIO CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
- Director of Conference Services at OHIO CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Studies Education
I manage the Environmental Services Department 1st shift of 85- 90 staff. Cook Children's Medical Center is a 412 bed capacity. The Cook Children's Medical Center Campus consists of Emergency, OR, CATH, CVOR, ECHO, Psych, SPD, IH, Robotic, PACU, SPA, Radiology, PICU, NICU, HO, ENT and many other departments. This is one of the top nation's children's hospitals. I have used both the McKesson and Epic bed tracking systems. I also use Kronos, Outlook, Lawson, Position Manager and other programs. I work closely with Infection Prevention, Compliance and Pre-Op Compliance, EOC Rounds weekly. It is my responsibility to ensure all company rules and policies are followed. I complete regular inspections ensure JACHO and state regulations are in compliance.
- Environmental Services Manager at Cook Children's Medical Center
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Healthcare Service Group
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Benchmark Hospitality International
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Skaalen Nursing and Rehab Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Marketing
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Health System, Richmond, VA Operations Manager – Environmental
• Manage the cleaning and custodial operations
• Lead and managed 40-70 custodial employees daily
• Use Kronos Time Keeping system to manage schedules, payroll, and attendance
• Provide safety briefs to staff
• Communicate daily with hospital nurse managers to identify needs and ensure cleaning standards are being met
• Prepared account for and successfully passed joint commission evaluation
- Environmental Services Manager at Aramark
- Facilities Manager - Custodial at Aramark
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Stericycle
- Administrative Assistant at Greencorps Chicago
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
Overseen comprehensive environmental services operations for Doane University as Manager including human capital management of HIPPA, FMLA, FLSA programs Daily supervision of environmental services technicians responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and space management of classrooms, athletic facilities, and resident life dormitories Responsible for administrative oversight of budget preparation and execution as well as policy creation and training for the environmental services division Responsible for approval and execution of campus wide resource reservation system to help support university initiatives such as events, conferences, or external special events Led cross-functional change initiatives designed to increase employee satisfaction and enhance organizational effectiveness and retention Responsible for vendor management for all supply and service contracts relating to environmental services, pest management, inspections, and equipment rental Responsible for event management activities such as planning, consultations with faculty, staff, and students in order to determine space needs and occupancy loads Designed “ground up” training strategies and programs to create a learning environment where no formal training systems previously existed Serve on transportation systems advisory committee to review, analyze, and influence policy regarding traffic flow and road surface preventative maintenance programs
- Environmental Services Manager at Doane University
- Facilities Operations Manager at NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
- ADJUNT BUSINESS & COMMUNITY EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR at NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
10 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Technical Occupations Management
- Associate's Certificate - Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Technology
California Managed 138 beds and 2 offsite buildings for safety and environment cleanliness and represent PAMC in negotiating contracts and formulating policies on Environmental Services. Plan and implement service development and manage resources consistent with practices while demonstrating fiscal responsibility. Environmental Services Manager (September 2014 to February 2018) ♦ Introduced and Implemented Scrubex system decreased the scrubs and linen cost by $50,000 in the first 8 months ♦ Cost saving on waste management by 12% by introducing new multipurpose bins ♦ Successful annual Hazardous waste management survey by CDPH 3 years in a row. ♦ Successful surveys by TJC, CMS & CDPH in year 2015, 2016 and 2017. ♦ Managing an operation budget of 2 million. ♦ Accomplished in decreasing Infection control of C-diff by 10 % with attention to environment management, hand hygiene and staff education. ♦ Monitored hazmat and quality control measures and reported to Quality committee and EOC committee as part of open communication and Hospital Improvement strategies. ♦ Attended joint meeting with multidisciplinary team to enhance productivity and share information. ♦ Coordinated efforts for recruiting, retaining and training staff for the EVS department and provided leadership and guidance, promoting productive and supportive work environment.
- Environmental Services Manager at Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Environmental Services Director at Aramark Facilities Services, California
- Environmental Services Director and Support Manger at
- Environment Services Director/Area Manager at AHMC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Environmental Services Manager for a medium sized rehabilitation center/living facility with 130 beds including the supervision and management of 15 personnel. Key duties include the overall management, budget and scheduling. Conducts central supply and receiving, performs ordering and restocking, to include supplies, cleaning supplies and other materials. Ensures safety and sanitation standards meet regulation in all facets of operation. Responsible for the training and certification of entire team. Personally meets and interviews all prospective candidates for employment within Environmental Services. Assists with the Admissions process by ensuring rooms are ready for immediate occupation and are fully compliant with all state/federal code ad regulations.
- Environmental Services Manager at Highlands Living Center
- Environmental Services Manager at Dellago Resort and Casino
- Environmental Services Manager at Rochester Regional Health Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Institution
My duties as an Environmental Services Manager is to oversee the sustainability and environmental performance of various organizations. My duties also includes promoting sustainable development, examining corporate policies, making suggestions for improvement, coordinating audits, implementing action plans, reducing pollution, and ensuring compliance with environmental laws. My duties also includes but not limited to directing staff members on how to perform their housekeeping duties, ensuring that said duties are completed in a timely and orderly manner. Also planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction; and purchasing, re-ordering and maintaining housekeeping supplies and inventory, payroll, scheduling ect..
- Environmental Services Manager at Ochsner Health System
- Housekeeping Assistant Manager at Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Security Guard at W&L Security
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Marriott Hotel Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - nursing
• Oversees the daily operational needs of Environmental Services Department, Linen Department, Conference Meeting Services and Providence Guest Housing.
• Provides leadership to develop, manages, and direct tasks of the department to the 35 Environmental Services Caregivers. That includes 3 shifts Day, Evening and Night with 24/7 Operation.
• Develops and implements goals and objectives in collaboration with EVS department that provides for efficient and effective services provided by the Environmental Service Department to the Facilities.
• Develops and oversees the $3 million dollar Environmental Services budget. Responsible for setting employee performance and developmental goals and objectives.
• Creates monthly team schedules for 35 caregivers, responsible hiring direct and indirect reports, conducts employee reviews and administers corrective actions.
• Creates monthly metric reports for operational budget and submits to Director of General Services.
• Assures that EVS staff trained in accordance with The Joint Commission guidelines.
• Monitors, coaches, and mentors five Leads and staff to meet high levels of performance and accountability.
• Develops and maintains departmental objectives and quality standards, and manages daily operations through self and lead staff to monitor quality and safety while ensuring EVS department standards are met.
• Develops and maintains great professional and cooperative relationships with Nursing and Operations Managers for programs and services provided by Providence Medford Medical Center Campus.
- Environmental Services Manager- Environmental Services at Providence Health & Services
- Program Coordinator -Environmental, Health, Safety and Corporate Services, Facilities Management at THE U.T.M.D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER
- Work Control Coordinator - Research and Education Facilities, Facilities Management at THE U.T.M.D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER
- Administrative Specialist - Office of Financial Services Office at City of Houston- Houston Public Library, HOUSTON
9 months at this Job
- Master of Healthcare Administration - MHA
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science - English
Manager over 454 beds and clinical area
- Environmental Services Manager at Xanitos, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Aramark Healthcare - Children Hospital New Orleans
- Operation Manager at Team Building
- Environmental Services Manager at HCA - Tulane Medical Center
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basic