Environmental Services Supervisor duties include training and ensuring hospital is presentable at all times. Schedule and oversee all floor work inspecting patient rooms , set up rooms for patient admit. Ordering of supplies, Payroll and scheduling including discipline of staff. Ambassador to patients assigned by administration.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Kindred Healthcare
- Supervisor of Support Services at Medical City of Fort Worth
- Supervisor operating room sterilization at Kemtex
- Sanitation at Capstone Logistics
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Shift supervisor in the Environmental Services Department of hospital. Performed various duties including daily rounds, performing inspections, responding promptly, safely and efficiently to all service request and or emergency requirement. Communicated to the client, patient, or co-worker. Coached and counseled associates as needed and provided continuous feedback on performance and applied the appropriate developmental tool to assist in their individual growth. Responsible for productivity and staffing that is appropriate to the needs of the facility. Administrative duties
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Tampa General Hospital
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Freedom Senior Management
- Executive Housekeeper at Drury Hotels LLC
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Sheraton St. Louis City Center
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Criminology
EVS Supervisor for staff of 8 to 10 employees. Supervise all hospital housekeeping duties for all all hospital departments as needed. Administrative paperwork daily for these services.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Medical City McKinney Hospital
- Lead Custodian at GCA Services Group, Inc.
- Lead Custodian at Aramark
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Labor skills
- High school or equivalent
• I have supervised 52 vets. in building & maintenance, trained, in the use of chemicals, buffers proper bio-hazards removal carpet cleaning, trash removal appointed work assignments. Maintained payrolls ordered cleaning supplies. Reported all discrepancies to management. Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center Atlanta Georgia Environmental Services; Housekeeping Aide Duties; Buffing floors, Trash removal, Laundry services, mopping all areas. Vacuuming, shampooing carpets Bio-Hazard waste removal stripping and waxing floors, maintain entrance to the hospital, set up tables and chairs Cleaning patient rooms, dust mopping, high dusting, and window cleaning, public restrooms, stairwells. Sunrise Living of Decatur Georgia Housekeeping / Maintenance Duties; Painting Drywall repairs Replace light fixtures light plumbing grounds keeping Hvac/Ref Housekeeping general cleaning vacuuming high dusting trash removal carpet cleaning Kroger's Grocery Store; Duties; Produce Associate; Stocked Merchandise, assisted customers, maintain display on floor restocked all produced products, take inventory of produce merchandise, reported discrepancies to supervisor.
- Environmental Services, Supervisor at Veterans Administration Hospital
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Directs and administers the housekeeping program to maintain the hospital environment in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.
• Establishes standards and work procedures for the housekeeping staff in accordance with the policies of the hospital.
• Plans work schedules and assigns hours and areas of work to ensure adequate service for all areas of the hospital.
• Directs and administers the housekeeping program to maintain the hospital environment in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition. Responsible for training and supervising all personnel.
• Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of the hospital; recommends painting, repairs, furnishing and refurnishing, relocation of equipment, and re-allocation of space to improve sanitation, appearance, and efficiency.
• Reports any unsafe conditions. Investigates and evaluates new housekeeping supplies and equipment.
• Prepares budgets, work reports, and other administrative guides. Inventories housekeeping supplies and equipment, selects and requisitions new or replacement supplies and equipment.
• Is responsible for maintaining the records of the Environmental Services Department.
• Responsible for assigning quality assurance checks as assigned. Responsible for staffing Environmental Service employees.
• In emergencies, called upon to perform all aspects of the environmental services positions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Innovative Service Providers, LLC
- Environmental Field Service Foreman at Dynamic Enviro, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Supervised all environmental services throughout all facilities operated by the center.
• Held regular meetings to discuss operational information and procedure updates.
• Directed the disposal of hazardous materials and provided on-site support.
• Ensured that all state and federal safety regulations were followed.
• Assisted with the performance of internal quality assurance audits.
• Maintained optimal stock levels and ordered more supplies.
•Informs eligible employees to enroll in benefits, educates employees on benefits that are offered.
•Coordinates and assists with FMLA, worker’s compensation, benefit claim forms.
•Implemented and updated cleaning and sanitation procedures.
• Screened applicants and provided hiring recommendations.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Mercy Hospital
- Client Account Manager at GroupOne Health Source
- Account Manager at EDCO Health Information Solutions, Inc.
- Site Supervisor at EDCO Health Information Solutions, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Medical administration
Maintained smooth and efficient environmental services by effectively overseeing housekeeping and maintenance professionals. Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 16 employees. Ordered, distributed and inventoried supplies. Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies. Set up facilities for meetings, training and parties. Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors. Dusted picture frames and wall hangings with a cloth. Removed waste paper and other trash from the premises to designated area. Verified that all storage areas and carts were clean and organized. Cleaned and buffed tile floors using industrial cleaning equipment. Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner. Moved furniture around rooms to clean behind and underneath them. Swept and washed all hard surface floors. Polished glass surfaces and windows. Disinfected and mopped bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean. Returned emptied garbage receptacles to their proper locations. Cleaned elevators, glass and planters in public areas such as the lobby, pool and public restrooms. Transported cleaning products and equipment to and from the utility rooms.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Seattle Art Museum
- Lead Visitor Service Officer at Seattle Art Museum
- Assistant Bookkeeper at JMR Venture
- Assistant Director of Security at Valor Security Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Provided direction in environmental services to the entire East Campus at The University of New Orleans.
• Provided direction to contract employees during events (concerts, kid shows, competitions, athletic games, and another shows the building may book
• Leads and seamlessly manages an arena that holds 10,000+ seats, baseball field and tennis courts.
• Scheduled the deep cleaning and special projects of all areas of the property on a periodic bias including carpet shampooing, cleaning walls and extremely height dusting, waxing and buffing, window cleaning.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR at SODEXO
- HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER at STAYBRIDGE SUITES
- FRONT OFFICE AGENT at LE MERIDIAN
- FRONT OFFICE AGENT at SHERATON
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Nursing technology
Mercy Springfield, 1235 E. Cherokee, Springfield, MO 65804 Working as part of a team supporting Environmental Services Management. Responsible for day to day operations of Laundry department and cubicle curtains. Fully trained on all related areas of the department including: linen room filler, linen room puller, waste management routes, janitor schedules, patient dismissals, replenishment of supplies, training and development of coworkers and organized team activities. Fully trained on all equipment related to such areas to accomplish daily tasks.
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Mercy Health
- Field Merchandiser at Set and Service Resources
- Inventory Associate at Mirage Pet Products
- Sales and Customer Service at Sunrise Media Partners
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• Supervised and scheduled a team of 30 Environmental services staff
• Reviewed employee performance and devised improvement plans.
• Created schedules, shift reports and other business documentation.
• Ordered housekeeping cleaning supplies
• Submitted repair requests to maintenance team.
• Placed environmental services staff on specific shifts, assignment and projects
- Environmental Services Supervisor at Archcare at Mary Manning Walsh
- Housekeeping Manager at Empire Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager at Marmara Manhattan /107 Rooms
- Housekeeping Manager at Row NYC / 1180 Rooms
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Deviant Behaviors