I am currently employed as an environmental specialist at a private company. This job mainly entails pond and stream restoration as well as the instillation of bio-ponds. The restoration consists of draining of pond, removal, relocation, and replacement of trees/grass/soil. Also includes instillation of gabion of walls and baskets for filtration of ponds. I have experience operating light/heavy equipment, such as John Deere, Skid steer, and excavators. I also have experience with operation of water pumps and instillation of sump pits.
- Environmental Specialist at Bourn Environmental
- Independent Contractor at Abbot And Sons Construction
- Laborer/Truck Driver at Facchina Construction
- Agricultural researcher/coordinator at Sweetwater, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Work in teams to perform lab packs that incorporates chemical segregation, packing, and disposal
• Implement chemical inventories
• Perform audits and inspections at facilities and laboratories.
• Offer assistance to management in developing accounts and planning standard operating procedures
• Establish supervisory leadership skills through communicating with team members
• Acquire an understanding of OSHA regulations along with Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
• Attain knowledge of technical, customer service, and business constituents of environmental services
• Commit to accomplishing the goals within the Environmental Specialist Advancement Program
• Operating the computerized waste tracking system
- Environmental Specialist/Chemist at Triumvirate Environmental
- Phlebotomist & EKG Technician/Personal Assistant at NEW YORK CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES P.C
- Phlebotomist at MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER
- Phlebotomist & EKG Technician at NEW YORK CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES P.C
5 months at this Job
- Master - Occupational and Environmental Health
- Bachelor's of Science - Public Health
Well I have been cleaning for at least twenty five years or better. My experience leads from hotel management, school custodian an environmental specialist at several of the hospitals. I have learned Osha, and Asmat cleaning from tolal care to handling patients so I am well rounded in my experience.
- Environmental Specialist at St. Dominic Hospital
- Head Custodian at School system, Brevard county
- Environmental Specialist at Holmes Regional Medical Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - business
- Business Administration, AS
• Continue with same responsibilities as Environmental Specialist II.
• Subject Matter Expert for Environmental Resource Permitting, asbestos, and air.
• Ambassador/mentor for new staff.
• Participate in process improvement meetings to assess current processes and identify how we can improve.
• Track Level of Service inspections among staff to ensure timely completion.
• Verify proper database entry and ensure Standard Operating Procedures are up to date.
• Identify the need for and provide training as necessary.
- Promotion-Environmental Specialist III at FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- Sr. Environmental Specialist at Orange County Environmental Protection Division
- Promotion-Environmental Specialist II at
- Environmental Specialist I at the Compliance Assurance Program
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Marine and Aquatic Biology
- AA Associate of Arts
I was an Environmental Specialist for for 10+ years at Florida Department of Health. I have experience in Community Sanitation and with the Bureau of Radiation Control. I conducted investigations, inspections and worked along side with the U.S. military in nuclear emergency drills for the State of Florida. My experience has prepared me to be adequate as a self motivated employee as well as an asset to a team work environment.
- Environmental Specialist at State of Florida Department of Health
- Environmental Specialist at State of Florida Department of Health
4 years at this Job
Environmental Specialist responsible for conducting asbestos surveys and Resource Conservation Recovery Act inspections, prepare reports, and oversee demolition of residential and commercial buildings of dangerous buildings scheduled for demolitions by the City of Philadelphia and conducted 16-hour asbestos operation and Maintenance training as needed.
- Environmental Specialist at G&C Environmental Services Inc
- Environmental Specialist at
- Executive Assistant to the Dean at Academic Affairs - DeVry University
- Administrator at Temple University, College of Science and Technology
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Environmental Studies
Manages hazardous and chemical waste programs for clients onsite following Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and other state and federal government agencies' regulations Executes onsite support services for the entire lifecycle of a hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site Characterizes, consolidates, packs, and ships hazardous waste for clients per RCRA and DOT regulations Trains clients on proper chemical safety and hazardous waste management Performs and documents environmental health and safety audits for clients in their facilities and laboratories using Triumvirate's ADVISE program Responds to chemical spill emergencies by managing the containment, clean up, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Environmental Specialist at Triumvirate Environmental
- Lead Custodian at Planet Fitness
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Fly Cleaners
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Environmental Field Technician - Environmental
Perform the dispersion models. Verify the industries compliance with the air quality standards. Evaluate the modeling protocols and conduct the modeling studies according to the Environmental Protection Agency rules and standards. Recently recognized by EPA for include in their National Emission Inventory the Puerto Rico emissions data. It was the first time EPA received actual emissions for the industries in Puerto Rico. The EPA system is been working since 2008 and EQB never complete or initiate this task, which I finished during 2013 successfully.
- Environmental Specialist at Environmental Quality Board
- Quality Assurance Inspector at Forest Laboratories
at this Job
- Master Degree - Public Health
- Bachelor Degree - General Sciences
Grand Island, NE. Schedule and conduct inspections of livestock operations and solid waste management facilities to determine compliance with environmental rules and regulations. Write inspection reports, letters, and enforcement requests. Respond to the general public complaints and investigate potential sources of environmental pollution. Review permit applications and draft permits to determine compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Provide technical assistance and information on the Nebraska Environmental Protection Act, Title 130 - Livestock Waste Control Regulations, Title 132 - Integrated Solid Waste Management Regulations, and other applicable rules and regulations. Participate in any public outreach activities. Occasionally conducts inspections of other potential pollution or contamination sources and determines compliance with State and federal regulations. Write, edit and review technical papers and reports to respond to inquiries and complaints and to provide data required or requested by federal, State and local agencies, the professional community or the general public. Analyze data, charts and tables to prepare reports, technical papers or correspondence for presentation to the general public and/or the regulated community. Meet with federal, State and local government representatives and the general public to explain environmental quality program policies and programs. Testify at hearings as an expert witness to verify observations and conclusions from data collection and interpretation as required in legal actions. Operate, maintain and calibrate a hydro-lab for ambient surface water sampling on a monthly basis. Conduct lake sampling for toxic algae on a weekly basis during summer months which is used to protect human health and environment as contact with too high of levels could cause health issues. Participate as part of a team to prepare and present environmental seminars, events, workshops and public information sessions that aid in the education of the public regarding environmental regulations and policies. Ambient and basin surface water sampling and analysis. (May, 2012-Current) Nebraska Game & Parks Commission, Kearney, NE.
- Environmental Specialist at Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
- Farmer at Brether Farms Inc
- Wildlife Conservation Tech. II at Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
- Seed Tech at Monsanto Seed Co
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation/Park/Tourism Management
As an Environmental health and safety technician (EHS), I inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with local and federal governments on safety regulations and general industry safety standards. My primary goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment. Analyzing workplaces to identify potentially hazardous biological, chemical and radiological materials and collect samples of them for labs analysis. Develop team-based approaches to minimize occupational hazards. Formulate solution to control occupational hazards by recommending changes to protect workers, and educate employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs. Conduct accidents investigation to identify their root causes, and find ways to prevent them from reoccurrence in the future but not to put the blames on team members. Apply safety and health related theory and technology to ensure that the team members are performing in safe environment. Healthcare Device Technician for Heritage Environmental Services Provides inspection services to clients, including collection bin inspections, data collection via mobile app, packaging of full containers for shipment and conducting other various facility inspections as required Prepares weekly submission of reports via mobile app detailing activities, and works with the client to achieve program efficiencies. Maintain inventory of supplies to conduct inspections. Receive and maintain credentials to provide service at the client locations.
- Environmental Specialist at Heritage Environmental Services, LLC, Tech Services
- Warehouse Assistant CORAM at CVS Caremark
- Warehouse Clerk at UNITED NATIONS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Environmental Health & Safety Technology
- Certificate - Occupational Health and Safety
- BA, Occupational Health and Safety in progress with Columbia Southern University - Occupational Health and Safety