•Provided the Pipeline and Terminal operations in: California, Missouri, Illinois, New Mexico, Texas and Louisiana with support as an Environmental coordinator.
• Initiated and lead interactions between subject matter experts according to operational needs.
•Worked with operations personnel to assess potential risks associated with audit findings.
•Implemented environmental management programs to ensure compliance with regional, state, and federal regulations.
•Managed LDAR, CEMS, NSPS Ja, Heater Boiler MACT, Tank inspections programs at Refinery and Terminals to ensure compliance with regulations.
•Assisted pipeline operations in permitting barge docks.
•Assisted operations in responding to state and federal inquires related to environmental Title V compliance in: California, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, New Mexico and EGC.
•Completed Title V, water and waste handling; compliance requirements for facilities in California, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, New Mexico and EGC.
•Completed Title V, SPCC and NPDES permit applications in California, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico and EGC.
•Provided regulatory interpretation, and support to implement correct procedures to sustain Transportation business growth regarding environmental issues.
•Initiated and worked on following Management of Change (MOC) processes and provided MOC support to division personnel.
•Developed and provided environmental training courses to meet the projects and operational objectives in midstream.
•Worked with the projects and operations on the Butane Blending projects in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
•Assisted projects with federal regulations regarding environmental compliance, natural and cultural resources for T&E species, Clean Water Act, and NEPA.
•Supported pre-startup safety reviews and startup commissioning procedures.
•Participated in Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) audits that took place in Central and EGC divisions.
•Maintained and developed good relationships with regulatory agencies and third parties.
• Worked with division engineers to assure full compliance with all regulatory and company policies and procedures.
•Provided emergency response and environmental support during spill incidents in Midstream.
•Supported business growth and projects to meet with state and federal environmental regulations.
- Environmental Specialist at Environmental Specialist
- Senior Environmental Investigator at "Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)" Air
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- PhD - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
3rd Shift Environmental Specialist At SAMMC Military Hospital providing a sanitary environment in the Trauma center, Emergency room C-Pod and Coto Operating rooms.
- Environmental Specialist at J&J Worldwide Services - SAMMC Military Hospital
- Parts Specialist at Pacesetter Personnel Services
- Airport Shuttle Bus Driver at Enterprise Holdings
- Delivery driver at San Antonio TX
2 years, 7 months at this Job
I was employed as an environmental specialist at a private company. This job mainly entailed pond and stream restoration as well as the installation of bio-ponds. The restoration consists of draining of pond, removal, relocation, and replacement of trees/grass/soil. Also includes instillation of gabion of walls and baskets for filtration of ponds. I have experience operating light/heavy equipment, such as John Deere, Skid steer, and excavators. I also have experience with operation of water pumps and installation of sump pits.
- Environmental Specialist at Bourn Environmental
- Independent Contractor at Abbot And Sons Construction
- Laborer/Truck Driver at Facchina Construction
- Agricultural researcher/coordinator at Sweetwater, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
TRIUMVIRATE ENVIRONMENTAL, Astoria, NY Environmental Specialist/Chemist, August 2018 - Present Contributed to team managing lab packs, including chemical segregation, packing, and disposal. Assisted management in developing accounts and planning standard operating procedures.Monitored and reviewed chemical inventories. Tracked environmental waste using computerized system to prevent environmental contamination. Ensured chemical handling complied with regulatory guidelines and environmental laws, including the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). · Perform audits and inspections at facilities and laboratories to comply with OSHA regulations along with Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practice. · Accomplished goals within the Environmental Specialist Advancement Program. · Supported hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site per RCRA and DOT regulations. · Trained clients on proper chemical safety and hazardous waste management. · Resolved chemical spill emergencies by managing containment, cleanup, and disposal of hazardous materials. · Cultivated an in-depth understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices.
- Environmental Specialist/Chemist at TRIUMVIRATE ENVIRONMENTAL
- Phlebotomist & EKG Technician/Personal Assistant at NEW YORK CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES P.C
- Phlebotomist at MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER
- Phlebotomist & EKG Technician at NEW YORK CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES P.C
7 months at this Job
- Certification - Continuing and Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
Reliable Delivery Driver with valid Chauffeur's License and an agreeable disposition and a stellar customer service ethic, seeking a position with an established company. Adept multitasker with abilities to handle several workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency.
Aramark Facilities LLC. 10/17 - Present GM Tech Center Rd. Warren, Mi. 48092 Environmental Specialist
• Keep buildings clean and in orderly condition
• Perform heavy cleaning duties
• Strip, wax and buff floors as needed
• Adhered to all safety procedures TELECOM TECHNICIANS, INC. 07/99 - 0/02 6100 E. 19 Mile Rd. Sterling Heights, Mi. 48314 Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Personnel
• Delivered a wide variety of items to different construction sites throughout the metro area
• Followed routes and time schedules
• Cleaned trucks next day use
• Operated Forklift
• Adhered to all safety procedures
- Environmental Specialist at Aramark Facilities LLC
- Delivery Driver at RAYHAVEN GROUP INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Prerequisites
Well I have been cleaning for at least twenty five years or better. My experience leads from hotel management, school custodian an environmental specialist at several of the hospitals. I have learned Osha, and Asmat cleaning from tolal care to handling patients so I am well rounded in my experience.
- Environmental Specialist at St. Dominic Hospital
- Head Custodian at School system, Brevard county
- Environmental Specialist 1 at Holmes Regional Medical Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - business
- High school
- Business Administration, AS
Pensacola, Florida My duties as an Environmental Specialist with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection's Potable Water Section include, but are not limited to, being the primary point of contact for monthly operation reports and precautionary boil water notices for the entire Northwest District, inspecting public water systems, calibrating chlorine and pH meters, using GIS to create maps of various components of public water systems, reviewing public water system inspection reports, and reviewing synthetic organic contaminant waivers for public water systems.
- Environmental Specialist at Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of West Florida
- Server at Sailors' Grill
- Volunteer at Florida Department of Environmental Protection
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Environmental Science
- Graduate Certificate - Geographic Information Science
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies/ Geography
I am a Environmental Specialist II working in the City of Orlando’s Reclaimed Water Department. I perform daily inspections to ensure that no cross connections between potable and reclaim water occur in residential homes, commercial properties, and new construction projects. I educate residents, and business owners about the importance of maintaining clean bodies of water free from pollutants, and debris.
- Environmental Specialist II at City of Orlando
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Macy's
- Territory Service Representative at Scott’s Lawn Service
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Technology
- Some college
• Manage hazardous and chemical waste programs for clients onsite following Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and other state and federal government agencies' regulations
• Execute onsite support services for the entire lifecycle of a hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site
• Characterize, consolidate, pack, and ship hazardous waste for clients per RCRA and DOT regulations
• Train clients on proper chemical safety and hazardous waste management
• Perform and document environmental health and safety audits for clients in their facilities and laboratories using Triumvirate's ADVISE program
• Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
• Respond to chemical spill emergencies by managing the containment, clean up, and disposal of hazardous material
- Environmental Specialist at Triumvirate Environmental
- Attorney Paul Villanueva Traffic Law Office at
- Program Coordinator/Office Manager at Medgar Evers College
- PM Shift Supervisor at AABR Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Energy and Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Certified consultants to perform remediation Inspector-Corrective Actions Water Resources Specialist
- Environmental Specialist at State of NV - Environmental Protection
- Geology Technician at WEN Inc
- Geology Technician at Century Geophysical
- Environmental Specialist III at
26 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geology