Work as an environmental technician applying emulsion to coil yards as well as environmental spills
- Environmental Technician at K&D Industrial
- Machine Operator I at Edge Plastics
- Environmental Technician at
- General Laborer at Rumpke Waste Management. Landfill Division
9 months at this Job
- trade - Commercial Driving
- - Business Management
Environmental Technician at Hunt-Vac Services LLC Telehandler Operator Aerial Work Platform Operator
- Environmental Technician at Hunt vac services LLC
- Forklift Operator at united food and produce
2 years, 6 months at this Job
As an environmental technician I collected water samples from ponds, streams, and ground wells for the mining industry.
- Environmental Technician at Aquatic Resources Management
- Loader, Customer Service Associate, Electrical Pro, Millworker Sales Specialist, Department Manager at Lowes Home Improvent
- Courtesy Clerk and Cashier at Food City
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent .. some college
I work as both a receptionist and as an environmental technician. I perform basic office duties such as answering phone calls, ordering supplies, filing, data entry, cleaning and performing mold inspections and indoor air quality sampling at clients homes and businesses.
- Environmental Technician/Receptionist at AJ Environmental Consulting
- Executive Director/Administrator at Hitchcock Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Hitchcock Chamber of Commerce
- Dental Assistant Internship at Hitchcock Dental
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Management
- Associate of Arts
I am an environmental technician at General Motors. We handle all the environmental waste that is being generated throughout the manufacturing operations.
- Environmental Technician at Waste Management Substanabilty Services
- Route Supervisor at Mid South Vending (Muscle Shoals, Ala)
- Shipping Supervisor at CR Gibson
- Delivery/Service Manager at Abigail Tanning Beds & More (Muscle Shoals, Ala)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Basic Business
As an environmental technician at I.P I perform numerous test on the waste water samples I collected each day. The main test included BOD, COD, TSS, TDS, COLOR, TURBIDITY, PH, TEMPERATURE, and AMMONIA. Along with running the daily/monthly test I would observe, report and modify any changes or problems I noticed out in the field or in the lab. During certain occurrences I would collect samples of bacteria in the waste water ponds and view them through a microscope leading to the creation of a small microbe profile.
- Environmental Technician at International Paper (I.P)
- Grounds keeper at Plymouth Bluff Environmental Center
- Salesman at General Nutrition Center
- Salesman at Hibbett Sports
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Nutrition & Health Promotion
*Performs field testing and collection of mold and asbestos samples, generates and reviews laboratory results and repots and validates the results to ensure air quality
complies with federal regulations.
• Monitors remediation performed by abatement crews at residential properties, businesses, government offices and various universities in the Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, and Pennsylvania area.
• Coordinates between laboratories and environmental manager generated laboratory and technical reports on the compliance sampling and testing results.
• Operates and maintains lab instruments and troubleshoots instrument failure.
• Participates in safety program, ensuring health and safety procedures were followed while working with mold and asbestos and oversee quality control during testing of samples.
• Works as a Field Safety Technician. Functions in an advisory and consultative capacity to Site Management ensuring the safety and well-being of project personnel. Performs site inspections and audits as needed to ensure compliance with OSAHA regulations. Conducts daily safety audits of employee and contractor work activities.
- Environmental Technician at Boggs Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Internship at Fairfax County Government - DPWES - Solid Waste Management Program
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies - Environmental Studies
- Associates of Science in Psychology - Environmental Awareness
Maid2Impress, Grand Junction, CO July 2018- February 2019 Facilities Environmental Technician Maintained and cleaned areas of a K-12 charter school. Duties included: dusting, mopping, sweeping, window cleaning, bathroom cleaning, maintaining cleaning supplies, and sterilized the school clinic.
- Facilities Environmental Technician at Colorado Mountain College
- Host at Rib City
- Counter Associate at Garlic Knot
7 months at this Job
20707 Duties: - Running a daily route where customers pest concerns and environmental issues are resolved. - Maintain truck and equipment in proper working order. - Keeping accurate records of treatments provided. -Collecting payments for services rendered. - Mixing, applying, and working with pesticides in accordance with State and Federal laws. - Work Monday to Friday and every other Saturday.\ - Perform other duties as per management
- Environmental Technician at Aptive Environmental
- Occupational Health Specialist (OHS) at Examinetics, Inc
- Personal Development Assistant at Richcroft, Inc
- Residential Manager at Athelas Institute, Inc
9 months at this Job
- AA - Management
850 Poplar St, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 - 412-922-4000 - Will Nicastro - Industrial Hygiene/Environmental Technician
- Industrial Hygiene/Environmental Technician at Professional Service Industries, Inc
- at Advanced Restoration Concepts LLC
- Sporting event announcer, Student Government Treasurer, and Gym Supervisor at Mercyhurst University
- at Hopewell Area School District
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Science, Geology
- Certificate - Occupational Safety and Health
- High school diploma