Senior Epic Analyst HOD / Ambulatory Team ( builder for Medical Day Care Center and supported other HOD/Clinics
- Senior Epic Analyst at Sickkids Hospital
- Senior Epic Analyst at Cooley-Dickinson Hospital
- Senior Epic Analyst at Aspirus Medical Center
- at Epic Cadence
3 months at this Job
- - EMR to Diabetic Education
As an Inpatient Orders Analyst, I serve as the primary contact for clinical stakeholders across all of our
acute settings. Collaborating with clinical executive leadership, physicians and business stakeholders I
design, build, implement and support our software to further our mission and strategic business objectives.
• Led the implementation of QRDA, electronic quality measure submission process, securing millions of dollars in reimbursement from CMS, without any additional documentation from clinicians.
• Oversaw dual version upgrade including coordinating work in and between teams, planning, scheduling build, risk assessment, communicating value to our business and clinical stakeholders.
• Implemented and successfully on-boarded three external hospital systems (five facilities) to our Epic instance by partnering with their executive leadership and physician groups to align our system with their business strategy.
• Facilitated our ITIL and Service Now transition leading to a 30% decrease in Epic related incident resolution time for our external customers by developing custom dashboard, metrics, and workflows.
- Epic Analyst at Bon Secours Health System
- Campaign Manager at Mayor Bryan Shupe
- Business Consultant at Dawn Assets, Inc
- Co-Owner at The Dairy Bar Restaurant
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration and Management
- BA - Economics and Commerce
* Temporary contract employment at Scripps for Epic EHR go live wave 3. * Assisted medical personal on all flavors of Epic which handles medical records, scheduling of patients, interface of medical equipment for statistics and all media inputs. * Assisted as first point call for Epic and took all standard Service desk calls as well which are your usual account/program issues and basic technical troubleshooting from remote and on site employees.
- Epic Analyst at Scripps
- Technical Support at ESET
- Technical Support Tier II / Tier I Technical Support Representative at Eco-Atm/Outerwall
- Network Specialist Tier at Eco-Atm/Outerwall
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Political Science
- Associates - Accounting & Political Science
Function as an internal consultant, resource person, and teacher to all levels of personnel and customer groups. Lead business process analyses and needs assessment in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Organize and develop project team resources to meet project commitments and business objectives. Work with Epic for ongoing optimization, support, upgrades and build. Collaborate with subject matter experts to integrate facility workflows with EMR functionality. Provide on-call support and side-by-side training interventions. Work closely with other team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Epic Analyst at Norton Healthcare
- Epic Instructional Designer (Willow/Beacon/Ambulatory/Research) at Norton Healthcare
- Senior facilitator/developer at Humana
- Project Analyst (Medication Therapy Management) at Humana
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Administration
- BA - Sociology
Certified in Stork and Inpatient Clinical Documentation. Work with operational owners and end users to design and build flowsheets, navigators, delivery summary and relevant clinical documentation tools; assisted with design and implementation of third party fetal monitoring software with Epic; staffed command center for go-live and the two weeks post go live; serve on Business Continuity, Charging, Patient Movement and Printers and Workstations integrated work groups; provide ongoing support to nurses and physicians to solve critical documentation issues in a timely manner.
- Epic Analyst at First Health of the Carolinas
- Stork Nurse at First Health Moore Regional Hospital
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Resource Nurse at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Accelerated Nursing Program
EPIC (ClinDoc & Orders Set Analyst) Software VB. Database - Chronicles Role Sr Epic Analyst (ClinDoc and Security Analyst) Duration Sep-2014 to Sep-2016. Responsibilities: * Point of Contact for the Epic ClinDoc & Order Sets Incidents, tasks, requests and resolved the issues with in the SLA. * Experience in handling EPIC Hyperspace Enhancements, requests and incidents. * Worked on Smart Groups, Building Order Sets Panels and Preference Lists. * Worked on Patient Registration for OP/IP/ED workflows. * Worked on Unit Charge Entry for Hospital Billing Module. * Having good functional knowledge in EPIC Clinical& Non-Clinical areas like ADT (Admission, Discharge and Transfer), Orders and ED - ASAP. # 2 Genesis Healthcare Systems - EPIC (ClinDoc Analyst)
- Sr Epic Analyst (ClinDoc and Security Analyst) at # 1 New York Langone Medical Center
- Business System Analyst at US IT Healthcare
- Sr Epic Analyst - ClinDoc at VB. Database - Chronicles
- Epic Analyst at Kaiser Permanente
2 years at this Job
- M.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech - Mechanical Engineering
• Served as the lead analyst for 2015 , 2017 upgrade and implementation and build and testing for 2018 upgrade.
• Re-configured all of the in basket folders (rearrange and customize reports within the folders, snapshot reports)
• Responsible for the build and implementation of Specialty build items such as refill protocol, express lanes implementation.
• Co- lead for specialty reset project comprised of meeting with leadership to obtain current state workflows for specialties and perform reset build, which included synopsis reports, modification of reports and installation of new reports. Flow sheet development, questionnaires, widescreen implementation, new smart phrases, express lanes and custom sidebar reports along with speed buttons and additional build as requested.
• Working with the training team to improve training for implementations
• Worked with help desk staff to provide build education on training issues and triage of other build related items.
- Epic Analyst at Cleveland Clinic, OH
- Epic Analyst at Franciscan Alliance, IN
- Epic Analyst at Lifespan
- Epic Analyst at Reading Health System
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Information Systems - MCIS
- Bachelors of Science - General Business
Responsible for integrated testing and implementation of Epic to Epic with a double upgrade.
• Assisted in analysis, design, testing and implementation of the Cadence, Prelude & Grand Central Applications.
• Successfully completed double upgrade Epic 2014 to Epic 2017
• Assisted in cutover and implementation of Epic to EPIC
• Using Content Management created tickets to track and manage new, updated and urgent builds.
• Utilized Data Courier to migrate build to other environments.
• Participated in workflow design and how the system will impact end users.
• Assisted end users in Appointment Conversion support and Admissions Back Loading
• Built Cadence application which included visit types, providers, resources, departments, templates, scheduling rules, panels, etc.
• Created Test Scripts and Participated in Integrated testing
• Working Experian EDI and Epic TS mapped Plans and Payors for RTE submissions
• Working with Blackbox and Epic TS mapped and added pagers for EVS and Transport
• Integrated testing including creating test scripts
• Reviewed and resolved Epic Sherlock Reportable Issues as well as Care Concern Bulletin issues.
• Assisted with the assignment of Security Templates for Patient Access
• Provided support on a weekly rotation with Sentact Tickets
• Updated Patient Access and Bed Planner Dashboards
• Reviewing NOVA Notes and performed necessary build for upcoming 2018 upgrade
• Created ADT Workbench reports.
• Created Department Appointment Reports for Cadence Registration Check In Staff
• Successfully completed Workflow Confirmation records with Item Profiles for Registration Confirmation Records
• Knowledgeable in the use of Coverage Term Utility
- Senior Epic Analyst at Community First Medical Center
- Senior Epic Analyst at Pinnacle Health
- Revenue Cycle Application Analyst at Saint Francis Medical Center
- Senior Managed Care Application Analyst, Information Services at ACCESS COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK, Illinois
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Sciences
- - Business Management Program
- - Medical Assistant Program
Configure Epic EMR to support clinical and operational workflow and improve patient outcomes. Clindoc, Blood Product Administration and Clinical Case Management.
- Sr. Epic Analyst at Providence Health & Services
- Clinical Informatics Specialist at Providence Health & Services
- Executive Director at Alexander Equine Veterinary Services
- Senior Consultant at Andersen Business Consulting
5 years at this Job
Supporting the end users of the Electronic Medical Record system at Barnes Jewish called Epic. Creating support documentation and knowledge base articles and helping users with workflow related issues involving the software environment.
- Epic Analyst at Barnes Jewish
- Networking Specialist at Physicians Park Primary Care/Saint Francis Medical Center
- Contracted IT Administrator/Assistant at Black River Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technology
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Maintenance Technology