6 month contract) Epic Ambulatory: Project Lead and development of build and workflows for Imaging, Behavioral Health, Epic Upgrade, Interfaces. Preference Lists, Multi-provider Schedule, Notes, Letters, Flowsheets, Navigators, Activities, Menus, Extensions, Synopsis, Workflow Engine Rule, Reports, Security, Interfaces.
- Epic Analyst at John Muir Health
- Epic Analyst at Asante
- Epic Analyst at Asante
- at Epic Stork
6 months at this Job
- - Biology
• Familiar with process improvement, demand management and project management methodologies.
• Demonstrates/models the Network's Service Excellence Standards of Performance in interactions with all customers. (internal and external)
• Familiar with process improvement and project management methodologies.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and development to assigned applications and implement new products.
• Proactively completes assigned application deployment, management and testing tasks.
• Consults with customers to understand workflows, processes, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with application software as they relate to system design and build decisions that support the department's function and goals.
• Provide education and training for application end user community - keeping them informed of new release feature/functionality, changes/revisions that impact the operation.
• Provide Epic content expert support for applications with integration/interfaced systems.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or e-Learning materials as necessary.
• Provide at the elbow training and guidance for end users.
• Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners.
• Project management.
- EPIC ANALYST at MedFirst
- NURSE EXTENDER / CARE COORDINATOR at WellPoint INC
- CLINIC MGR at WellPoint INC
- ER PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE SUPERVISOR at North Shore University Hospital
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS in Alternative Medicine - Alternative Medicine
I am responsible for maintaining all clients in an Epic EMR Environment, which include; Windows Servers, Windows Desktops, Citrix, and Zero-Client computers. Daily support for the Epic EMR and enhancements or upgrades.
- Epic Analyst at Ascension Technologies
- Digital Imaging and Computing Team Lead at Best Buy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Lead for EPIC Financial Analysts at NW Patient Access ED, Surgery, Outpatient, Diagnostic Imaging, Interventional Labs, Physician treatment center, labor & delivery, and breast health departments.
• Hyperspace Super User, reconcile all financial reports for payment posting, billing, and A/R on patient accounts
- Lead Epic Analyst at Northwestern Medicine
- Epic Financial Analyst at Northwestern Medicine
- Academic Training Specialist at West Aurora School District
- Sales Analyst at Ross Dress For Less
7 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Health - Human Research Participants Basic Training
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
Responsibilities included but not limited to: Providing leadership and serving as technical resource to the team; Built, developed, tested, implemented, and evaluated information systems for the organization;
● Participated in planning, building, training, implementation, and evaluation of Epic Resolute applications and connected systems to support ongoing operations.
● Created, responded to, escalated, and closed tickets. Responsible for all build, testing, training and implementation of fix to resolve issue. Tracked all outstanding tickets, working closely with internal and external customers to ensure issue is resolved in a timely manner.
● Worked on-call using rotating pager calendar system.
● Participated in 2015 upgrade and assisted with Nova Note Review.
● Assisted in preliminary stages of community connect Project
● Obtained HB/SBO 2016certification.
- Epic Analyst 4 at Resolute HB
- IT Consultant at Randstad
- Site Support Specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- Application Coordinator at Epic Care
1 year at this Job
• Certifications in Epic OpTime, Anesthesia, and EpicCare Ambulatory
• Managed Epic OpTime and Anesthesia implementation from kick-off to go-live
• Key IT/IS representative for LEAN project designing a new ASC
• Managed Epic 2017 upgrade for OpTime and Anesthesia, currently working on 2018
• Lead build and clinical analyst responsible for understanding clinical workflows and adapting software to meet the needs of the organization and our patients
• Complete build and maintenance for perioperative areas including Pre-op, Intra-op, PACU, GI, Anesthesia, Scheduling, and Surgeon build
• Implemented ENVI Inventory Management System
• Responsible for device and variable build and maintenance and oversight of Capsule Server
• Attend meetings with lead clinical staff and administrators and provide insight and guidance on system capabilities
• Proficient with Prep For Case, Macros, Notes, inpatient and outpatient orders, Flightboard, Status Boards, Procedure Pass, ORP records, ERX records, CER records, LPP records, HFP records, WFER, SmartForms, Navigators, Users and Security, Reports, Dashboards, Block Utilization
- Epic Analyst, RN - OpTime/Anesthesia at The Vancouver Clinic
- EMR OpTime Coordinator at Salem Health
- Registered Nurse - Surgery at Salem Health
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- License - Active Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Establish and maintain relationships with clinical and operational staff related to multiple software applications
• Manage multiple software vendor accounts assuring compliance with contract agreements and system updates
• Identify and support clinical documentation workflows for physician, nursing, and technicians in Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology, Vascular Ultrasound, Echocardiogram and Nuclear Medicine departments
• Responsible for the design/build and maintenance of structured reporting in Epic for Cardiology and Vascular specialties
• Develop productivity and status reports for department managers
- Senior Epic Analyst - Cupid at Prisma Health
- Senior Analyst at Greenville Health System
- Systems Analyst at Greenville Health System
- Lead Application Analyst at Christus Health, St. Joseph Hospital
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Informatics - Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- High school or equivalent
• Present and facilitate EPIC training by delivering classroom and Skype training to teach existing users to convert to EPIC from former EHR, and as part of new hire training.
• Contribute to creation and review of EPIC training curriculum; solicit feedback to continuously improve training program.
• Create and utilize Excel spreadsheet to track attendance and course completion progress.
• Track program performance with government programs (Population Health to Meaningful Use Specialist); provided training to improve percentage requirements as needed.
- Epic Analyst Application System / EHR II at Texas Health Resources
- Practice Manager at Linda I. Parker
- Receptionist / Practice Manager at Dr. William Inboden
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Responsible for design, build, test, implementation, ongoing maintenance and support of grand central
application. Integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective
application of industry and organizational technology standards.
• Build of application to meet user requirements for new and optimized workflows in designated systems.
• Communication with operations and project team in the analysis and design of business and clinical requirements for new and optimized application and system workflows, as well as ensuring secure and stable architectures are in place.
• Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies. Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed application.
• Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers as well as ongoing maintenance and support as required by application life cycle.
• Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities
- Epic Analyst at UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER
- Laboratory Clerk/Assistant at UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER
7 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Technical and Professional Writing
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing - Creative Writing