Epic Consultant Trained end users on the EPIC medical EMR System during their implementation to the Epic system. Trained end users on PB Resolute Module Charge Review Work Queues, Claim Edit, Follow Up, Patient, Charge Entry and Payment posting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Jan 2019-Present Midtown Pediatric clinic Front Desk Registration (CSR)
- Epic Consultant at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- at Encore Health Care
- at Leidos
- at Optimum Healthcare IT
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Helping/Teaching Doctors to use the software when ordering different medications.
- Epic Consultant at Epic Health Services
- Internship with Old Dominion University Sport Management Program Summer, 2014: at
- Brooke’s Transportations Broker Training at Vaughan’s logistics
- CDL Class A Driver at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports Management/ Minor in Communications/Accounting
Epic Clin Doc Analyst
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare,
November 2014 – till today
• Gathered current state system information for Nurses, Therapist and Social worker
• Documented the gaps between current and future state
• Validated Clinical content
• Worked directly with the Nurse Manager, and therapist to create Nursing documentation, specialized notes for Critical care, Medical Surgical, Behavioral health and Rehab
• Designed and built navigators for Epic EMR
• Built Best Practice Alerts
• Built Preference list, order sets, flow sheets and smart text
• Care plan build for the above disciplines
• Customized the Learning Assessment form
• Device integration, ICU Monitoring build
• Report and Print Groups specific to the requirement of various specialties
• System Patient Lists for different specialty
• Worked with Rehab Therapy to create RWBR
• ICU Adult Accordion Report for Glucose and SBAAR handoff for nurses
• Involved in testing and developed scripts for testing
• Assisted Instructional designers with workflow and creating lesson plan
• Met with Nursing Advisory Committee to discuss impact of Nursing required documentation, care plans
• Set up the HOD departments
- Epic Consultant at John Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Saudi Arabia
- Nursing Infomatics Analyst at Saudi Aramco Health care
- Senior Staff Nurse at Saudi Aramco Healthcare
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Nursing
- Diploma - Nursing
• Helped in the conversion process and preparation for Epic integration
• Helped Physicians and other clinical staff on how to navigate the system for maximum Proficiency
- Epic Consultant at St Lukes Hospital
- Epic Go-Live Consultant at Boston Medical Center
- Cerner Consultant at Cathy Healthcare
- Epic Consultant at WellStar Connect Hospitals
2 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Computer Science
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• Provided Elbow support to Physicians and Nurses in Epic Care Inpatient
• Assisted clinicians to set up and utilize smart tools - smart text, smart phrases etc
• Provided support to physicians and Nurses on how to use the In Basket
• Provided support on admitting and registration of patient into the ED
• Provided support to front desk / patient information coordination staff with regards administrative responsibilities which included and was not limited to registration, verification of patient insurance, hospital billing, guarantor
- Epic Consultant at Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Supported Anesthesiologist at Advent Health
- Provider Support Consultant at Allscripts Sunrise
- Epic Consultant at Grand Central/ASAP
1 month at this Job
- DOCTOR OF MEDICINE - MEDICINE
Deliver classroom instruction for all Provider applications (Ambulatory) of Epic Program. Assisted in Training on Hyperspace functionality Supported physicians in doing their documentation, set up goals for individuals and update goals prior to patient's visit Deliver classroom instruction for my assigned applications (Inpatient Orders and Ambulatory) of Epic Program. Lead assigned classroom activities Assisted providers with setting up their macros and SmartPhrases. Trained on the 2017 Epic system throughout go live throughout imaging departments Created lesson plans for clinician classes with ClinDoc and Stork application. Conducted classes with the use of ClinDoc, Orders, and Stork modules. Trained physicians to use filter while reviewing charts. Trained physician to use the rooming activity to review the clinic visit information, review vital signs, review allergies and verify pharmacy benefits.
- Epic Consultant at Encore Health
- Superintendent/Coordinator at BFL Construction
- Junior Project Manager at New Dawn Construction Company
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration and Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
• Trained in supporting Physicians and Nurses with EPIC daily work-flow
• Team working with experience supporting Inpatient and Ambulatory practices.
• Trained in Epic Nursing Clinical Documentation and Physician CPOM/ Order Entry
- EPIC Consultant at Ambulatory Practices
- Executive Manager at
- Executive Assistant at PathMaker Solutions
- Fourth Grade Teacher at Our Lady of Victory Elementary School
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education
Epic Go Lives ADT Ambulatory Cadence
Epic Go Lives
- Epic Consultant at Leidos Health/Santa Rosa
- Sourcer/Recruiter at Adecco
- Human Resource Manager/Administrative at TH Express
- Secretary at Chickasaw Middle School
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
- Certificate of Completion - Business Information Systems
- Medical Software Implementation Specialist
● Trained medical personnel in the following three modules: Ambulatory, Beacon, Cadence.
● Directed physicians and nursing staff in implementation of EPIC software for Go-Live activation.
● Mobilized teams within cardiology and oncology divisions.
● Supported end users in resolving issues with workflow processes.
- EPIC Consultant at
- at Penn State University
- Team Leader at New Courtland at Home
- Case manager for Patient care at Centerpoint HealthCare Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate Degree - Nursing
- Master of Education
• Depot Roll out of all PC Equipment for EPIC installation.
• FBI fingerprint Background check clearance to work in health care facility.
• Set up and image PC and other devices from PXE server.
• Oversee delegated authority for planned project installs with contractors and co-workers.
• Patch down, rewire, and test connections from server closets to rooms and nurse stations.
• Assist Project manager complete conversion project
• Set up credit card reader, topaz signature devices, BCA equipment.
• Support onsite and offsite locations.
• Delegate duties to co-workers as Lead Tech.
• Contact Contractors to set up installs and corrections and upgrades.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues and software after installs.
• Make suggestions to save time and be more efficient as a team.
- Epic Consultant at Tek Systems
- Help Desk Analyst at Whitford Corporation
- Help Desk Support at SoftWorld Inc
- at Citrix
11 months at this Job
- Associate in Specialized Technlogy in Network - Technlogy
- - Technology