Credentialed Epic Trainer
- Credentialed Epic Trainer at Univ. of Mass Medical Center
- Credentialed Epic Trainer Software Trainer at University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Credentialed Epic Trainer at Select Specialty Hospital
- Credentialed Epic Software Trainer at Select Specialty Hospital
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - PHYSICAL THERAPY
EPIC credentialed Provider trainer, specializing in Ambulatory, Hospitalist (Inpatient Only) and Optime Surgeon.
- Epic Trainer at LCMC Health
- Touchworks Implementation Consultant Contractor at Allscripts
- Lead Clinical System Analyst III at Healthcare Partners of Nevada
- Health Information Technology, Analyst (HIT) at Louisiana State University Healthcare Network
11 months at this Job
Primary trainer for Toledo and Lima regional markets. Responsible for training front office staff, as well as all clinical and provider level staff on Epic CarePATH. Support provider go lives, routinely round at designated provider offices. Participate in regional meetings with Mercy leadership. Report back on all training classes, go lives and support of staff. Credentialed in Ambulatory: Clinical Support Staff (RNMA), Provider (FMMD), Cadence, Prelude, Templates and Referrals.
- CREDENTIALED EPIC TRAINER at BON SECURE MERCY HEALTH
- CERNER TRAINER/APPLICATION ANALYST at BLANCHARD VALLEY HEALTH CENTER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY
- COLLEGE PREP
Epic EHR Trainer with a comprehensive technical and practical understanding of healthcare technology and electronic medical records systems. Daily providing a hands-on teaching approach for students at all levels. Delivering face-to-face training to inpatient Registered Nurses, Nursing Assistants and Nursing Students on the Epic EHR software application. Collaborating on the development, maintenance, and revisions of course material. Conducting rounds to provide at-the-elbow support for users; while administering course evaluations and collecting participant feedback for improved learning. Working in partnership with Human Resources to ensure proper class placement for new hires and transferring staff, compiling training records, and LMS maintenance.
- Credentialed Epic Trainer at Kettering Health Network
- Clinical Specialist at Universal Hospital Service
- Mammography/Radiology Technologist at MRI
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Global Leadership Summit
• Trainer of 700+ hospital and clinic-based staff members on Epic systems.
• Lead trainer for the acquisition and merging of St. Anthony's Hospital coworkers.
• Developed system procedures, training materials, and manage training schedules.
• Revise and updates registration material on the Patient Access department SharePoint site.
• Collaborates with Mercy leadership in the design and implementation of current workflows.
• Expert in researching medical and revenue cycle records.
- Epic Trainer at Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Patient Access Representative at Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- HR Graduate Assistant at Lindenwood University
- Health Records Technician at University of MO Hospital
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- B.S. - Exercise Science
• Classroom trainer for new employees, nurses and providers, on the daily use of the Electronic Health Record (Epic and Cerner experience)
• Coordinate with our teams to arrange virtual and classroom trainings across regions throughout Mayo's Plummer Project
• Completed six week training program to become an Credentialed Epic Trainer
• Condense and edit classroom curriculum to ensure quality, efficiency, and to meet guidelines
• Knowledge of MyLearning LMS, Epic EHR, Cerner EHR, Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resource, Training, and Development Specialist -Credentialed Epic Trainer at Mayo Clinic Health System
- Medical Secretary Lead at Mayo Clinic Health System
- Resort General Manager at Midwest Outdoors Resorts - Hidden Bluffs Resort
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
• Delivered in-classroom instruction and competency testing on applications of the Epic systems to Super and End Users.
• Maintained the readiness of training rooms.
• Implemented go-live elbow support during the activation periods.
• generated Data reports on training sessions and Quality Assurance.
- RN Epic Trainer (Contract) at Boston Medical Center
- Senior Clinical Quality RN at United Healthcare
- RN MMQ Coordinator at Meadow View Center
- RN HEDIS Reviewer (contract) at Commonwealth Care Alliance
5 months at this Job
- M. Ed Candidate - Education
Credentialed Epic Trainer: Responsible for training all emergency room staff on the use of Epic, an electronic medical record system. RN Charge Nurse: Responsible for making nursing assignments based on skill level and current certifications. Direction of appropriate patient care and placement. Supervise staff registered nurses and ancillary staff in the provision of patient care. RN Preceptor: Train and educate nurses to new to the nursing profession and/or new to Emergency nursing in policy and procedure, the care and assessment of patients of all ages with a variety of ailments. Act as a mentor to nursing staff. Staff RN: Job duties include fundamental nursing tasks e.g. continual assessment of all body systems and reassessments as needed, administration of medications via various routes, wound care, and IV therapy. Care of patients of all age group with acute illnesses or exacerbations in their chronic disease processes. Administration, titration, and monitoring of the IV infusion of high alert medications. Monitoring patients during procedures under conscience sedation. And other tasks, duties within RN scope of practice.
- STAFF RN, RN PRECEPTOR, CHARGE NURSE, Credentialed Epic Trainer at St. Francis Medical Center(ER)
- Registered Nurse at Cornerstone Hospital
- RN (Nursing Supervisor/Case Manager) at United Home Care
- LPN PRN at St. Francis Medical Center
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
- Diploma of Practical Nursing
- High School Diploma - General Education
- - Psychology and Pre-Nursing
• Instruct classes in formal instructor-led training sessions at various University classroom sites.
• Credentialed in Prelude, Cadence, EpicCare, Clindoc & Wisdom.
• Provide support during on-site 'go-live' implementation of new software.
• Develop and administer end-user assessments and analyzes the results to continually improve training.
• Maintain specialized knowledge regarding Epic Practice Management, Electronic Health Record, end-user functionality and workflows.
• Ensuring that training meets learning objectives.
• Designing and developing training materials, handouts, lesson plans, and presentation materials.
- Senior Epic Trainer at Oregon Health & Science University
- Trainer II - Remote Employee at OCHIN
- Epic Support Analyst - Clinical Informatics and Training at Providence Health & Services
- Information Services Trainer at Providence Health & Services
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - General Studies
Training & Integration Specialist I - Clinical Systems Research and Integration * Implemented EMR training in the inpatient environment * Provided excellent customer service as a Trainer * Based Curriculum to meet the needs of students * Provided feedback evaluations on course material * Scheduled one on one training classes for individuals that needed help/work schedule conflicts * Trained new hires in front desk redesign registration process * Managed the Help desk line to troubleshoot system issues or
- Credentialed Epic Trainer at Henry Ford Hospital
- Customer Service Representative I-Endocrinology & Metabolism at Henry Ford Hospital
- Centralized Scheduling Coordinator-Women's Health Services at Henry Ford Hospital
- Centralized Scheduling Coordinator-Urology at Henry Ford Hospital
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Desktop Publishing/Technical Support Certificate
- - Information Technology Coursework