Maintenance Mechanical equipment engineer
Maintenance Mechanical equipment engineer
- Maintenance Mechanical equipment engineer at "SOCAR-AQS" LLC
- Welder/Fabricators Foreman at Azfen-Tekfen
- Argon welder at AZFEN-TEKFEN UNITED COMPANY
- Argon welder and also preparing welders for examinations at SUMGAIT TEXNOLOGIES PARK
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanics
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Engineer: Responsible for maintenance technician supervision and training, equipment availability metrics, new equipment installations, equipment upgrades, and safety.
- Manufacturing Equipment Engineer at II-VI Incorporated
- Head of Facilities at Contract Facility Management
- Head of Facilities at Polarization Solutions, LLC
- Head of Facilities at Nant Works, LLC Nant Optics Division
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- - 40 hour Hazardous Material Response
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering/robotics
Hours per week:40+ A test equipment engineer at this plant supports multiple automotive electronics module production lines, primarily by ensuring the automated test and programming stations are functioning accurately and reliably while sustaining expeditious cycle times at these stations. The position required regular use of various programming and scripting languages such as C/C++, CVI, MTL scripting, and NI Labview. Furthermore hardware analysis and manual testing and repair skills were also commonly utilized. Additional responsibilities include assisting failure analysis professionals, manufacturing, and quality engineers to resolve technical production issues; as well as adding new products and other upgrades to existing lines. Finally, test equipment engineers also supported the Hitachi flying-probe testers used at the plant.
- Test Equipment Engineer at HELLA Electronics Corporation, Flora Plant
- Engineering Technician at USDA, ARS, Center for Grain & Animal Health Research
- Business Continuity Analyst at Boilermakers National Funds
- Electrical Engineer at NASA
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Electrical Engineering
• Provided a variety of mechanical, electrical and carpentry duties
• Operating machinery
• Maintaining equipment
• Providing routine maintenance
- Equipment Engineer at Piedmont Hospital Distribution Center
- Certified Nurse Assistant at Beaumont Rehabilitation
- Sales Associate at Ralph Lauren
- CDL Driver at Shoemaker & Jennings Pavings
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Provided technical leadership to technicians and worked closely with process engineering to resolve problems.
• Responsible and implementation for all coordination of the PM activities and monitoring of production equipment within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Perform preventive maintenance. Work on any assigned machines and equipment at wire bond operation.
• Maintain historical data of all equipment and machine to keep track of changes, modification, etc.
• Coordinates with the production dept and line personnel and scheduling of PM activities.
• Monitors needed spare parts for replacement and other items needed to perform PM tasks.
• Implement and schedule maintenance work according to the specific machine requirement following the PM checklist.
• Major down machine restoration, rehabilitation, rebuild and assembly.
• Troubleshoot equipment related problems to minimize equipment downtime.
• Responsible for ensuring equipment UPH, uptime and set up time targets are meet.
• Provide technical assistance in installation/set-up and maintenance of all equipment.
• Test and approve new equipment before handing off to production.
• Plan Technician shift coverage arrangement
• Provide 24×7 support in production line for troubleshooting equipment.
• Provide job assistance and conduct job trainings for Technician as needed.
- Equipment Engineer at Globetronics SDN. BHD
- JUNIOR ENGINEER at Assembly Department
- PRODUCT TEST ENGINEER (JUNIOR ENGINEER) at LOGIC AND MIXED SIGNAL FINAL TEST DEPARTMENT
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY - Computer Engneering Technology
Responsible for manufacturing equipment design reviews to build, equipment installation, buyoff process, sustaining production support.
- Equipment Engineer at Volvo Cars
- Facilities Technical Designer at BOEING
- Equipment Services Associate at BMW MANUFACTURING
- Maintenance Engineer/ Advisor / Team Leader at REXROTH CORPORATION
3 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Electronic Engineering
Performs IQ, OQ, and PQ's on Pharmaceutical processing equipment and packaging lines. Writing policy, standards, SOP preparation, and/or optimization, records review and evaluation. Change, improve and implement SOP's, Batch Records and document annual review procedures.
Performs IQ, OQ, and PQ's on Pharmaceutical processing equipment and packaging lines.
Writing policy, standards, SOP preparation, and/or optimization, records review and evaluation.
Change, improve and implement SOP's, Batch Records and document annual review procedures.
- Equipment Engineer at SQA (Bio Med)
- Pre Audit Contractor (Chemisphere) at Aerotek
- Serialization Engineer at Pfizer
- Technical Writer at Anheuser Busch
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum Laboratory Technician
• Adjust, maintain, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
• Calibrate, alignment, troubleshoot on multiple army biomedical devises.
• Keep documentation of service histories on all medical equipment Biomedical Engineer, Co-Founder, Manager, Bio-Cell ltd.
- Biomedical equipment engineer III at DLA Army Depot
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment at Bio-Cell LTD
- Field Service Engineer at Beckman Coulter
- Field Engineer at Medtronic s.a
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics
Responsible for establishing a validation program at the Quest Diagnostics_SJC Campus. Write a master validation plan, IQ/OQ/PQ, and URS’ on laboratory machines and support equipment. Assist on assessing proper specifications on equipment procurement. Write equipment calibration and maintenance procedures. Subject Matter Expert (SME) on equipment related issues. Support Isensix temperature monitoring system.
- Equipment Engineer at Quest Diagnostics
- Mfg. Engineer at Accriva Diagnostics
- Validation Engineer at Edwards Lifesciences
- Validation Engineer at BioSense-Webster
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Operations Management
• Design and build automation equipment from concept to operation
• Design using 3D CAD software (SolidEdge and SolidWorks)
• Design upgrades for existing equipment
• Design kits to allow existing equipment to run more products
• Program PLCs and HMIs for new equipment
• Change existing PLC programs to integrate upgrades
• Maintain existing equipment as subject matter expert
• Work with vendors to solve problems with equipment
• Work with vendors to bring new equipment on site
- Equipment Engineer at Spectek - Micron Technology Division
- Equipment Support Technical Trainer at Spectek - Micron Technology Division
- Equipment Support Technician at Spectek - Micron Technology Division
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- AAS - Electronics Engineering Technology