Equipment Engineer Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Nov 2016 - Present I was responsible for new filling line setup, machine parameter study and qualify new equipment. After that, I focus on machine trouble shooting (including mechanical and electrical issue), update of SOP, PM schedule and spare part list.
- Equipment Engineer at Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer at NVIDIA Semiconductor
- Engineering Section Manager at Continental Automotive
- at Continental Automotive Company
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Package Mechanical Engineering
The Boeing Company, Site Services Group, St. Louis, MO
Facilities Equipment Engineer- Team Lead
• Served as subject matter expert for the group
• Served as Point of Contact for site production Asset Management and Asset Health
• Delegated task to equipment engineering team based on engineer's availability and skillset
• Interviewed, hired and mentored new engineers for the Facilities Equipment Engineering group
• Successfully organized and managed the integration of capital equipment and systems
• Utilized project management skills to remain under budget and on schedule
• Coordinated capital budget forecasting with finance personnel
• Developed multifaceted specification documentation, conceptual and final designs and cost estimates for complex equipment and systems
• Supported union maintenance personnel in performing day-to-day operations
• Performed supplier regulation to ensure equipment specification compliance
• Recommended equipment reliability improvements through the application of reliability engineering tools The Boeing Company, Strategic Modernization, St. Louis, MO Equipment &Process Engineer
• Responsible for supporting the production shop floor with equipment, and process requirements for military aircraft production
• Engineered and implemented new equipment technology in the production environment
• Provided technical assistance to production management & shop floor technicians on assembly related equipment
• Evaluated portable power feed air tools for use on the shop floor
• Developed and modified portable power tools to be used in unique assembly situations
• Interfaced and teamed with Advanced Manufacturing personnel to develop drilling procedures to streamline assembly processes The Boeing Company, Tool Fabrication, St. Louis, MO Manager, Tool Fabrication
• Supported new and mature aircraft programs by supplying needed specialized tooling on schedule and under cost
• Supervised a team of 25 tool and die makers fabricating a variety of assembly fixtures using Leica Theodolite systems The Boeing Company, Tool Engineering, St. Louis, MO Lead Senior Tool Engineer
• Interfaced with Production, Government and International customers providing tooling packages with high quality at low cost
• Supervised a multi-disciplined team of tool engineers
- Equipment Engineer at Boeing
34 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Production Management
Singapore Currently I am working with statschippac semiconductor Singapore pte ltd, my role is Associate Equipment engineer
Nature of Work:
•Performing done monthly and weekly preventive maintenance,
•Troubleshoot the machine problems,
•work performing in Day& night shift (12hour shift)
•performing machine daily setup& clean,
•chemical change for the machines due expires or after the count reach,
•Working with process team and plan the daily production output,
•Performing machine & tools 5S
• Change the machine parts due to damage or due date of life time,
•Working in clean Room and wear Jumpsuit Etc
- Associate Equipment engineer at STATS ChipPAC semiconductor s Pte ltd
- Production Asst II at Renesas semiconductors Pte Ltd
- Project Engineer at
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Semiconductor Technology
- Diploma - Electronics and Communication Eng
January, 1994 - June, 2009 / August, 2010 - December, 2018 Staff Process Equipment Engineer - TSI Semiconductor / Telefunken Semiconductors America / Renesas Electronics America / NEC Electronics America, Inc., Roseville Manufacturing Facility. 1) Made recommendations to management on the need of new/used capital purchases. Provided data to support. 2) Evaluate new and used semiconductor factory equipment ("equipment") based on business need. 3) Initial design of equipment layout, utilizing AutoCAD to update factory drawing. 4) Provide schedule and financial budget for equipment installation projects. 5) Provide Facilities with correct installation requirements for equipment hook-up. 6) Work with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or installation vendor to hook-up, install, startup and test equipment. 7) Facilitate follow-up testing, safety review and city permit inspection for final installation of equipment. 8) Transfer final equipment configuration to Process Engineering and Line Maintenance. 9) Provide operation and maintenance training to other departments. 10) Provide written procedures and documents relating to upgrades, modifications, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment. 11) Provide/obtain OEM manuals and documents. 12) Evaluate equipment performance related to up-time, process, quality, safety and throughput. 13) Design/purchase OEM upgrades and modifications to improve up-time, process, quality, safety and throughput. 14) Provide troubleshooting assistance & direction to Line Maintenance. 15) Provide after hour and weekend phone support to Line Maintenance.
- Staff Process Equipment Engineer at TSI Semiconductor / Telefunken Semiconductors America / Renesas
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate in Arts in Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
• Work under the direction and in support of a senior level engineer on basic mechanical designs.
• Maintain equipment schematics and documentation.
• Support Maintenance in troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain personal safety around equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• And other tasks as assigned
- Equipment Engineer at Winchester Ammunition
- Guest Specialist at
- at Liberty Tax
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Facilities Equipment Engineer. Project Manager and Equipment Engineer responsible for manufacturing equipment and processes. Managed and developed machinery for 787 Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing Equipment. Design Electrical control systems using AutoCAD electrical. I trained for and used Catia. Managed, commissioned and designed/programmed PLC based controls systems for many type processes and equipment. Using Ladder logic and/function block languages. Create and maintain Instrument Specs in SmartPlant – InTools. Programmed RsView (aka FactoryTalk) and PanelView. Performed loop checks and PID tuning, Setup and program and tested VFD's and developed controls. Troubleshoot electrical systems; Interpret electrical codes and provide guidance as needed.
- Facilities Equipment Engineer at Boeing
- Custom Machine Company Owner and 1099 consultant at Self Employed
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineer at GENERAL ELECTRIC
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Responsible for improving uptime and all aspects of mechanical, electronic, and control systems
● Perform troubleshooting for any system problems encountered.
● Managed the support of associated facility and safety related equipment.
● Supported, maintained, installed, repaired, and modification of equipment associated with MOCVD systems and other facility support equipment.
● Supervised a team of 5 Technicians and 1 Equipment Engineer
● Lead maintenance cycle from start to finish and coordinate all activities while following the maintenance schedule.
● Develop SOP's and work instructions based on best known practices.
● Maintain all logs and required documentation are completed for each maintenance cycle.
- Equipment Engineer/MOCVD Maintenance Supervisor at IQE Inc
- Field Service Engineer at Veeco MOCVD (Semiconductor)
- Final Test Technician at Veeco MOCVD (Semiconductor)
- Manufacturing Technician at Avionic Instruments
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Power Point
Responsible for Equipment Engineering, and procurement for macro, small cell, and CRAN building requirements.
• Determines ordering and oversees the integration of equipment for cell sites, including cell equipment, antennas, coax, power systems, batteries, transport interconnect equipment, fiber optic cable and other miscellaneous items required for cellular engineering and operations.
• Manages vendors to meet targeted network milestones and turn-up dates.
• Attends frequent project meetings to present current status of pending and ongoing projects.
- Equipment Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst at Cox Communications
- Technical Project Manager at Cox Communications
- Network Planning and Design Engineer at At&t Wireless
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Manage projects for equipment related to new model vehicle launch for trim and chassis department,
including robot cells and ergonomic assists
• Work with maintenance to troubleshoot existing equipment in plant
• Created specification packages for new equipment based on feedback from relevant internal parties
• Developed tracking tool for launch concerns to better assess plant wide project status for management
- Equipment Engineer at Nissan North America
- Reliability Coordinator at Cargill Texturizing Solutions
- Manufacturing Engineer at Cargill
- Manufacturing Engineer Intern at Ford Motor Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Business Intelligence
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Defect Elimination to increase wafer yield
• Evaluate and refine Process Flows and Standard Operating Procedures
• Preventive Maintenance and Tool Optimization 4 years with the Metrology team as an Applications Engineer;
• Experience with the Optical Critical Dimension team using Nanometric tools ◦ Tool to Tool Matching to ensure repeatability across the Metro OCD fleet ◦ In depth data analysis on trend shifts for process control
• Lead Engineer with the Virtual Metrology systems ◦ Interpret tool signals for correlation against Metrology measurements to supply data on all wafers that helps reduce Metro measure rate and increase throughput ◦ Create Process Flows and Standard Operating Procedures ◦ Handle VOC and new processes ◦ Compile weekly reports; THK/CON/OCD TTTM, VOC Report, and VM Model Summary ◦ Use innovative skills to create non standard models and/or to optimize current models
• Currently TR for Thickness, Concentration, OCD, Nova, Virtual Metrology Applications Technicians ◦ Lead technician team to meet goals set by company and department ◦ Compile reports to determine TTTM, Tool status, Training and Certification, and Team metrics
- Equipment Engineer at Samsung Austin Semi-Conductor
- Earned Rank of Sergeant at US Army/National Guard
- Project Manager at US Army/National Guard
- Lead Project Manager at US Army/National Guard
7 years, 2 months at this Job