Manage administration of cell site equipment and inventory of wireless equipment in Southwest Region.
• Serve as Project Leader for all plant and equipment requirements and Principal Design Equipment Engineer on the Centralized Radio Access Network (C-RAN) technology deployment project, delivering multiple operational benefits including a significant reduction in costs, performance gains and scalability.
• Execute monthly regional activation targets, ensuring equipment is available to meet completion deadlines.
• Maintain above standard scores in CATS inventory database and a CIP of under 18%.
• Post open-commit spend within 95% to 105% accuracy of projected spend per month.
• Design, develop, and implement technical products, performance equipment and engineering design.
• Coordinate HQ Equipment Division for all plant and equipment standardization.
- Equipment Engineer IV at Verizon Wireless
- Transport Engineer III at Verizon Wireless
- Network Analyst at Verizon Wireless
- Coordinator Engineer at Verizon Wireless
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Security
Equipment Engineer, Team Lead (2012 - Present) * Lead team of engineers to identify and/or implement system improvements that contribute to the achievement of throughput, reduction of equipment downtime, and improved OEE. * Provide training and mentorship to junior engineers. * Champion continuous improvement ideas and activities. * Work with supply chain for spare part setup, planning, and forecasting. * New plant setup for assets, preventative maintenance, and spare parts. * Reporting of metrics using SQL and SAS * Responsible to oversee equipment: coating, sputter, conveyors, robots, ovens, and automation Equipment Engineer (December 2008 - 2012) * Types of equipment responsible for: Coating, Sputter, Conveyors, and Robots * Arrange, implement, and improve PM's * Standardize Preventative Maintenance plans globally * Setup spare parts * Develop and update maintenance specifications * Provide training to the maintenance team * Participate in Global Alignment Team and Technical Review Team * Participate in Throughput Teams * Monitor long term down issues and assist or lead resolutions * Data mining issues using Maximo reports and SQL * Developed daily downtime reports * Interface with Manufacturing Engineering group locally and globally * Daily reporting on down issues and equipment availability * Daily equipment support * Maximo Handheld development and implementation * Improved equipment downtime recording
- Equipment Engineer, Team Lead at First Solar
- Process Engineer at Chrysler, Toledo Machining Plant
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Developed and implemented P.M procedures and SPC tracking which resulted in an increase of equipment uptime from 83.6% to 99.7%. Managed the calibration, test and measurement reliability recall system for Motorola preferred vendor status and ISO qualification. -- Quality Engineer - Developed and implemented Customer Spec Review, tracked revisions, review customer return reports, inspect and certify which reduced customer RMAs 38%. -- RD Technician - Developed a proprietary conformal dielectric coating
- Equipment Engineer at Intarsia Corp
- Engineering Technician, Sputter and Plasma Etch at MicroModule Systems
- Chemical Process Technician at Stormedia
- Leader, Quality Control Laboratory at United Technologies
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Biology
- High school
2003-2005, acquired by AMO, (Advanced Medical Optics) in 2005. Advanced Medical Optics (AMO) was acquired by Abbott known as Abbott Medical Optics (AMO) in 2009 Developed and manufactured Laser vision correction devices to diagnose and treat patient's vision issues, for example; LASIK and cataract removal and replacement. EQUIPMENT ENGINEER (R&D and Manufacturing Engineering) ◦ Created, tested and calibrate mechanical and electrical fixtures to obtain preliminary data for R&D and manufacturing including pilot projects per design requirements, then released these systems and assemblies to production through the change order process. ◦ Corrected drawings, BOMs and procedures that were in production to meet quality and regulatory requirements. ◦ Performed failure analysis on non-conforming material and assemblies to determine root cause of failure then provided concepts and work as a Kaizen group to determine the best course of action and resolutions. ◦ Utilized lathes and milling machines to build prototype mechanical assemblies, fixtures, test stations and current development material for product improvements. ◦ Worked closely with Quality to develop processes and system operation procedures (SOP) per GMP requirements. ◦ Integrated new qualified components into current systems including subassemblies, release qualified material and components and manufacturing instructions into production using change order process per company SOPs. ◦ Performed failure analysis on electrical and mechanical systems. Diagnose problems and created solutions for R&D and/or, QA and manufacturing. ◦ Created manufacturing work instructions, update drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams and manuals to comply with FDA regulations and quality procedures. ◦ Procured parts that are "end of life" (EOL), located new sources and vendors that can manufacture and supply material or parts according to drawings and specifications. ◦ Installed, tested calibrated, laser systems on site and documented results in "real life" situation for R&D and manufacturing.
- EQUIPMENT ENGINEER at VISX Inc
- SR. SERVICE TECHNICIAN at Lumenis
- R&D ENGINEER/ SR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at SDL/JDSU
- SENIOR MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN at VISX Inc
2 years at this Job
- - PRE-ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS
• Project management of multi-million dollar service contracts with external suppliers.
• Reviewing of formal supplier delivery documents to make sure they meet original service contract requirements.
• Developing business case analyses to make buy or make decisions.
• Oversee and provide training for both engineers and technicians.
• Development of process maps not limited to process workflow diagram and business flow diagram.
• Facilitate brainstorming event to help gather requirements from project stakeholders
• Overseeing projects with suppliers for the delivery and commissioning of new tools and equipment to the Boeing Company.
• Liaise with internal and external suppliers for commissioning of Tools/Equipment delivered to the company.
• Creating of schedules using Microsoft project for the training of engineers and technicians on the operation and maintenance of the tools and equipment (automation KUKA robot cell, PMEs, Jacks, and AGVs) used for the production of the 777X spar assembly.
• Creating of schedules for the commissioning work to be carried out by both external Boeing suppliers and Boeing internal groups on the 777X spar assembly PME. Tooling and Equipment Engineer III
• Design of components for the Portable Moveable Equipment (PMEs), automation and KUKA robot cell.
• Use of GD&T ASME Y14.5-2009 in making of 2D drawings for designed components.
• Modification of the existing PME for production of the 777X spar assembly automation line.
• Create and design new job aids to assist in the production of the 777X spar assembly.
• Design and modification ME tooling targets for ERS Evaluations.
• Create and modify existing tool use instructions.
• Writing of Preventive maintenance plans for the 777X spar assembly tools and equipment.
• Design of new mechanical fitting tools for the 777X spar assembly.
• Create, review and update of PFMEA and FMEA for the Automation cell robots, Autoclave, NDI cells and PMEs.
- Tooling and Equipment Engineer at Boeing
- Design Engineer at Jacobs / NASA JSC
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Parametric Solutions
- Tool Design Engineer at Embraer Aero Seating Technologies
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineering
• Work under the direction and in support of a senior level engineer on basic mechanical designs.
• Maintain equipment schematics and documentation.
• Support Maintenance in troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain personal safety around equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• And other tasks as assigned
- Equipment Engineer at Winchester Ammunition
- Guest Specialist at
- at Liberty Tax
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Duties To construct sites engineers put together to build structures from nothing to make an environment fully operable and capable for civilians and soldiers to function for multiple purposes, in combat and for recreational purposes. Supervises engineer projects; interprets information on grade stakes; critical path methods; overviews clearing, grubbing, stripping, excavating, backfilling, stockpiling, hauling, construction of ditches and other heavy equipment operations; performs route reconnaissance; responsible for the health, welfare and safety of over 10 Soldiers; ensures Soldiers meet standards in personal appearance; supervises level 10 maintenance; has accountability for their individual and unit's equipment and property; teaches individual and collective training; serves as instructor for construction equipment; develops unit cohesion, fosters the values of loyalty and commitment; builds spirit and confidence.
- EQUIPMENT ENGINEER at A. Co 876 BEB
- LABORER at A.C ELECTRIC
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - Business Administration
- - General Education
- Responsible for overseeing the proper operation of equipment within a semiconductor fab. - Perform higher level troubleshooting and repairs to help minimize equipment downtime. - Lead equipment failure investigations and develop countermeasures. - Create and modify specifications to provide clear instructions for maintenance tasks. - Perform tool/equipment modification evaluations for process improvements. - Develop and enact cost-reduction initiatives. - Interact professionally with technicians and managers to ensure proper operation and safety of equipment.
- Equipment Engineer at TSI Semiconductors
- Mechanic at Target Corporation
- Woodworker at Stairbuilders
- Automotive Technician at Sonnen BMW
at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering (3.82 GPA)
- Transfer to CSU Sacramento - Mechanical Engineering
- Master Technician Status - BMW Automotive
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
• Installed, maintain, and upgrade the various tools used in the photolithography maintenance manufacturing area.
• Coordinate/perform both reactive maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance on various wafer and assembly processing tools to maintain optimal uptime.
• Organized all aspects of project management in the photolithography area concerning ASML Steppers.
• Installed all the automation hardware and did all testing on all Photo equipment. (ASML Steppers, Inspection Scopes, IVS Measurement System, Bruker Profiler)
• Track, record and communicate progress of maintenance work being performed on ASML Stepper and IVS metrology equipment, as well as scheduling planned downtime.
• Managed the process of writing and updating all procedures and specifications for maintaining tools.
• Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors (equipment manufacturers, raw material, etc.)
• Train new personnel
- Equipment Engineer at Qorvo
- Equipment Engineer\Specialist at Finisar Corporation
- Senior Equipment Technician at Canon Steppers, TEL Tracks
- Project Engineer at Simax Lithography
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Diploma - Electronics Technology
Work on Semiconductor equipment that included refurbishment, upgrades, retrofits, custom equipment, and provide customer service at the site and or phone/email. Worked on variety of technologies including automation, vacuum, cryogenics, electronics, high voltage, trouble shooting, cable building, rewiring, software upgrades, mechanical, electronics, chemical and gas handling. Experienced in CVD, PVD, ETCH, wet benches, CMP tool sets, worked on several manufacturers product lines including AMAT, Novellus, MRC, LAM, and Matson.
- Equipment Engineer at Self Employed
- Equipment Engineer at Intel
- Manufacturing Technician at Broadway Engineering
- Operation Tech. level III at Air Products and Chemicals Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma