Began as Accounts Payable and Office Manager and promoted to Equipment Manager. *As the Accounts Payable/Office Manger I reconciled and processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries. *As the Equipment Manager I was responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on company job sites.
- EQUIPMENT MANAGER at HILLEN CORPORATION
- PROJECT COORDINATOR at AMPLEXOR
- LEAD DOCUMENT PROCESSOR at URBAN LENDING SOLUTIONS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Maintain all equipment, keep up insurance, tags, and fuel cards on all vehicles.
• Assist mechanic with all needs, Making sure needs are properly taken care of daily.
• Inform manager of all concerns on the job.
• Make sure work area is clean, when each job was complete.
- Equipment Manager at G.A. West/Legacy Equipment
- Overhead Crane Operator/Trainer at Phoenix Services
- Insulator at CH2M Hill / HKA
- Helper/Laborer at Thompson Cat /Calvert
6 years, 2 months at this Job
• Serve the Berry College football team as an equipment manager
• Perform various tasks for the team in fast paced environment
• Communicate with players and coaches to provide services needed for an efficient and exceptional football program
- Equipment Manager at Berry College
- Team Member at Chick-Fil-A
- Docent at Oak Hill & The Martha Berry Museum
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Sports Administration
* Created and bought >30 POs from designs or City Teams. Created complex G. Sheets to track purchases & shipments. Tumbleweed productions * Audited Designs and coordinated install with City Teams. Brand Ambassador Bently Construction Jan 2017 - Nov 2017 Equipment Manager VALIANT PRODUCTS KXUA Radio Station Merchandising Coordinator Program Director / Radio DJ My average day was partly spent building a third of the yearly Tekk Force catalogue, the rest was used for sourcing and holding sale's hand. Hospitality AV Install * Directed sourcing, pricing, and marketing oversight for ~25% of total company COGS - >$10M.
- Equipment Manager at Bently Construction
10 months at this Job
- B.A. in Economics - management
Duties as the Equipment Manager include: demonstrating proper use and care of equipment; ensuring students adhere to check out and return policy; and ensuring that the online equipment inventory and checkout system is up to date.
- Equipment Manager at Wrought Iron Productions
- Associate Producer/ Creative producer at Wrought Iron Productions
- Co-Instructor, Davidson University, Students at HIS
- Best Student Film at Short Sweet Film Festival
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.F.A. - Documentary Filmmaking
- M.S. - Student Affairs
- B.B.A. - Business Management
- A.A. - General Studies
Cleaning of Medical equipment. Organization of medical equipment. Attention to detail. Filing paperwork on medical equipment.
- Equipment Manager at Carelinc Medical Equipment
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Early childhood education
Oxbridge Sailing Team, Team Captain and Member (9, 10, 11, 12)
○ 9 hours/week, 32 weeks/year
○ Compete in regattas throughout Florida in the SAISA (South Atlantic Interscholastic Sailing Association) district of ISSA (Interscholastic Sailing Association).
○ Equipment Manager: follow up with reports of broken equipment and ensure replacement parts are found or ordered (11, 12)
○ Team Captain: organize events and help out the team coach with practice, team management, recruitment, and event planning and management (12)
● Ethics Bowl, Team Member (11, 12) ○ 3 hours/week, 20 weeks/year ○ Attend weekly team practices to make the teams' speaking and critical thinking abilities stronger in preparation for the annual tournament. ○ JV team (with whom I competed) placed second in Palm Beach County during 2018 tournament ○ Varsity team (with whom I practiced) placed first in Palm Beach County during 2018 tournament ○ My senior year I competed with the varsity team and placed 3rd in Palm Beach County during 2019 tournament
● Model UN, Participant (12) ○ 1 hour/week, 7 weeks/year ○ Competed as a representative of Hungary in the security council category at a model UN Oxbridge event. Work Experience
● US Sailing Level 1 Sailing Instructor at Palm Beach Sailing Club (11, 12) ○ 6 hours per week during the school year; 40 hours per week during the summer ○ Responsibilities include: planning and presenting water and land lesson and drills, operating power boats, coaching campers from the power boat, evaluate situations such as approaching weather or an incoming cargo ship to ensure the safe operation of the camp and talking with parents to give an update on their child's progress.
● French Pear Pie Business (9, 10, 11, 12) ○ 2 hours/week, 10 weeks/year ○ Help my mother with her pear pie startup by designing a logo, delivering, and baking for her business
- Equipment Manager at Oxbridge
1 month at this Job
7 years equipment manager duties to oversee equipment assets of 1.5 million dollars worth of inventory. Some of my job duties is to: Oversee maintenance Operations, record keeping on PTP myTurf software, Repairs, training, Diagnose equipment, equipment safety and operations, Inventory control/ ordering, Grinding reels and bed-knives, Maintenance on cutting units and mowers.
- Equipment Manager at Falconhead Golf Club
- Head Mechanic at RIVER PLACE COUNTRY CLUB
- Head Mechanic at THE HILLS OF LAKEWAY COUNTRY CLUB
- Equipment Manager at LAKEWAY COUNTRY CLUB
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Assistant Equipment Manager for the Reading Royals the East Coast Hockey League Affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers. Serves as the primary assistant to the Head Equipment Manager. Duties such as; Sewing; Nameplates, jersey repairs, sock repairs. Laundry; Players laundry, towels, jerseys, socks, players gear. Any gear needs for players such as issuing new gear, issuing laundry to best fit player, stocking tolitres, stocking stick tools, tape. Visiting Room- Locker Room Attendant, stock, visiting room toiletries, coffee supplies, tape. Set benches for games and practices, help team load in and out. Laundry for visiting team.
- Assistant Equipment Manager at Reading Royals
- General Staff at Hagerstown Ice and Sports Complex
- Ticket Sales at Hagerstown Ice and Sports Complex
- Car Hop at Sonic of Hagerstown
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in General Studies - Letter of Recommendation for Management
- High school or equivalent
May 2013 thru Present
• Insuring all equipment was properly fueled and readied for work
• Submitted reports and support documentation to the office
• Assisted office manager with additional reports and tracking
• Operated equipment
• Worked part time during college
- Equipment Manager at Site Work Contractors
- Construction Site Worker at MAS Resources
- Volunteer at Haver Home Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration in Management - Business Management
- Associates of Arts in the Business Program - Business Program
- High School Diploma