• Maintained records of equipment onboard vessel
• Maintained equipment to ensure functionality
• Managed persomel and daily tasks
- Equipment Specialist at KBRWyle
- Engineer Equipment Mechanic/ Manager at United States Marine Corps
3 months at this Job
● DLS EGINEERING (2013-2015)
• Provided Equipment Configuration Management of more than 6,000 Coast Guard Assets.
• Configuration management includes the use of Coast Guard databases and tools including Fleet Logistics System (FLS), Naval and Electronics Supply and Support Systems (NESSS), Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System (NE-TIMS), and commercial OEM sources.
• Embedded with engineering staff for the decision analysis of equipment life cycle management (LCM), configuration and sustainment, and cost effective retention.
• Provided metrics and decision analysis tools for LCM and retention of configuration assets
- Equipment Specialist at DLS Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Lived Abroad at
- Program Manager at US Department of State
- Systems Engineer at Flatter & Associates
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technology Management
2016-Current Guardian Compliance was formed in early 2011 through the merger of two long established environmental compliance leaders, Encompas and Environmental Analytics. Now, Guardian is the largest, independently-owned Leak Detection And Repair (LDAR) company in North America. (Title) Equipment Specialist -Monitor over 200,00 emission control devices to ensure they are operating properly and are in compliance with state and federal regulations. -Collect samples of gases, soils, water, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution. -Make recommendations to control or eliminate unsafe conditions at workplaces or public facilities. -Provide information or technical or program assistance to government representatives, employers, or the general public on the issues of public health, environmental protection, or workplace safety. -Inspect workplaces to ensure the absence of health and safety hazards, such as high noise levels, radiation, or potential lighting hazards.
- Equipment Specialist at GUARDIAN COMPLIANCE
- Construction Manager at SOUTHWEST GRASS COMPANY
- Operator at KINDER MORGAN
3 years at this Job
- - Process Technology-Applied Science
Supervisor: John Estep, may be contacted Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serve as an Equipment Specialist that provides technical input on provisioning and testing to assigned equipment; currently assigned 49 / TAMCN's (Table of Authorized Material Control Number's). Contribute quality technical input by becoming the SME (Subject Matter Expert), using familiarization and technical manuals for assigned equipment of question. Provide technical input upon the planning phase to acquire authorized TDP (Technical Data Package) for NSN (National Stock Number) attainment. After receiving TDP, maintain and revise data for maintenance concepts and or supply chain needs for near future and or long term. Participate in IPT's (Integrated Product Team's); in the provisioning phase by providing technical input on deliverables for provisioning and sustainment. Participate in a PGC (Provisioning Guidance Conference) for newly acquired equipment in to the Marine Corps. Reviewed the configuration drawing package to aid in the creation of the PPL (Provisioning Parts List) and top down break down. Submitted requirements to Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) catalogers to provide information to attain NSN's for projects. Assign data elements to equipment in the provisioning phase for future sustainment and reparability of the equipment such as a SMR (Source Maintenance and Recoverability) code. Create and revise technical documentation using Microsoft Word and Adobe that directs Marines; documentation and or manuals include: Statement of Work, Disposal Plans, Modification Instructions, Technical Instructions, Repair Manuals, Technical Manuals, Stock List-Level 3, and Supply Instructions. Conduct NSN research for data concerns or requisitions of equipment using FEDLOG (Federal Logistics Data) and WEBFLIS (Web Federal Logistics Information Service). Ensure that publications directing Marines of future changes to equipment are up to date, readily available, and posted to publication website. Receive and review NAVMC 10072's that pertain to assigned equipment. Provide timely response and maintain tracker to identify recurring issues to that particular equipment. Converse with PMO (Program Manager Office) and provide data in the need of making changes or revisions to any previous instructions or manuals. Monitor and check for PQDR's (Product Quality Deficiency Report); notify PMO for PQDR's and provide technical input to work towards a solution. Maintain a tracker using excel to account for PQDR's and for future trends of equipment. Update management data in the Marine Interactive Computer-Aided Provisioning System (MICAPS) for PEI's (Principle End Item) as to properly associate repair parts to the PEI. Working within an IPT; provide technical input on the life cycle phase and the execution of maintenance and sustainment phase for the long term for assigned equipment. As a team member, work with different personnel to install SSRI (Supply System Responsibility Items) into assets for supportability to the fleet. Received and responded to DLA 339's; performed market research, validating a new vendor or alternate source of supply, and or providing drawing to DLA. Responded with recommendation or acceptance to DLA case in a timely manner to close out case before completion date. Respond to emails from Marines in the fleet in regards to NSN attainment or technical guidance for maintenance and support for assigned equipment. Perform research of accountability and location of PEI's using TLCM OST (Total Life Cycle Management Operational Support Tool) for assigned equipment. Recommend and make changes to the MCL (Master Components List) for PEI's to assign responsibility for increase of accountability and tracking of PEI's and equipment stock list items being stored in supply warehouses or for installing onto Marine Corps assets.
- Equipment Specialist at SYSCOM PM GPTTS
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Lead Installer/HVAC Service Technician at SAFE AIRE HEATING AND COOLING
- Maintenance/Craftsman at LEE STATE PRISON
- M1 Armor Crewman 19K at UNITED STATES ARMY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - HVAC Program
- Bachelor's Degree - Transportation and Logistics Management
Serves as an Aviation Equipment Specialist with responsibility to develop and implement the Technical Assistance plan for the Aviation family of systems throughout their lifecycle. As the commodity command's Technical Subject Matter Expert and focal point for technical assistance for the Avionics family of systems: Develops requirements for contractual efforts in the acquisition plan related to readiness sustainment support for the Avionics family of systems; Develops and implements both formal and informal transfer of knowledge to commodity based Avionics Logistic Assistance Representatives (LARs) and soldiers as well as Program Executive Office (PEO) matrix engineering personnel. Assesses the completeness and adequacy of United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and New Equipment training. Resolves deficiencies and integrates the hardware and software requirements of assigned Avionics Weapon System families to ensure compatibility among the five Battlefield Functional Areas. Participates in extensive weapon system integration theory, planning and testing as evidenced by a continual focus on expanding the applications and capabilities of assigned systems. Develop and implement the Technical Assistance Plan for the Avionics family of systems. Advise designated representatives on Avionics systems. Maintain Avionics systems throughout the life cycle. Mentor Avionics Logistics Assistance representative (LAR) journeyman technicians.
- Equipment Specialist at U.S. Army civil service
- Aircraft Avionics Technician at FRCSW
- Maintenance Mechanic at SCOHFIELD BARRACKS RANGE MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Mechanic at POHAKULOA TRAINING AREA RANGE MAINTENANCE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business management
- High School Diploma - electronics
organize, coordinate the Bureau's $40 million annual fleet program and manage a $25 million replacement budget within 10% of actual. Analyze motor vehicle and equipment replacement and serve as the authority and chief point of contact with manufacturers and General Service Administration (GSA) on fleet issues, motor vehicle specifi-cations, acquisition of alternative fuel vehicles and heavy equipment. Analyze revenue and expenses to ensure that use rates remain revenue neutral within 5%.
• Developed process to project long-term equipment replacement beyond 5 years to maintain budget forecasting accuracy to within 5%.
• Provided input and recommendations to BLM Fleet Manager for completion of the Federal Automotive Statistical Tool (FAST) Report.
• Recipient of Annual Cash Award Bonus in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, and 2015.
• Recipient of the Director's Award for Support of Asset Business Plan in 2007.
• Recipient of BLM Star Award 2014
• Recient of Time Off Award 2017 Property Management Specialist - Washington D.C.(2009-Assigned 90 Day Detail) Provided expense data, budget estimates and space and direct leases for GSA, the Department and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on an annual basis. Formulated and reviewed policies to guide the Bureau's property management activities in reducing carbon footprint, automating outdated systems, and ensuring prompt and accurate data reporting.
- Equipment Specialist at UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Acting Senior Equipment Specialist/Equipment Specialist at UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
- Logistics Management Specialist at NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics Systems Management
- Associate of Science
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey 09/2017 - Present Identify, evaluate and mitigate risks to team members, stores, guests and physical assets ∙ assist in apprehensions ∙ ensure safe atmosphere for store guests and team members Delivery and Equipment Specialist
- Delivery and Equipment Specialist at Target
- Assets Protection Specialist at Opex Corporation
- Contractor Service at
- Deli Clerk at Costa Food Market
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Instructor and course developer of USAF logistics courses for Equipment Specialist Training including: Requirements systems (D200A, C, F), D220 Provisioning, SMART, LIMS-EV, Cataloging systems D043A and D143C, Time Compliance Technical Orders, Support Equipment Recommendation Documents, Source Maintenance and Recoverability code, PDMC (Planning for DLA managed consumables), and Introduction to Equipment Specialist. Developed computer based training using Captivate. ISD Certified.
- Ga. Equipment Specialist Instructor/Course Developer GS at 431 SCMS/GUMB Workforce Development Office, Robins AFB
- Instructor and course developer of USAF logistics courses at BAE Systems
- Logistics and Legacy Systems Instructor for USAF Personnel at BAE systems
- Acquisition Logistics Manager, GS at F-15 System Program Office
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Design Certification
gust 2002 employed as GS1670-11 Equipment Specialist in the Bear Base Program Office where I serve as senior technical advisor at command level on complex and sophisticated systems/equipment in support of Major Command (MAJCOM) and subordinate units related to complex and sophisticated systems/equipment. Provided advisory services to those who design, test, produce, procure, supply, operate, repair, or dispose of equipment. Intensive and practical knowledge of the characteristics, properties, and uses of equipment gained from technical training, education, and experience in functions such as repairing, overhauling, maintaining, constructing, or inspecting equipment. I recommend practical solutions to engineering design and manufacturing defects and recommend the use of substitute testing or support equipment when the equipment requested is unavailable. Received, evaluated and provided guidance on Quality Deficiency Reports (QDR's), Material Deficiency Reports (MDR's), and Warranty Deficiency Reports (PDQR's). Research acquisition policy changes and collect data on prior purchases, for the drafting of key acquisition documents such as the Initial Provisioning Performance Specification (IPPS) and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs). Initiate Data Call Worksheet for development of Air Force Technical Manual Contract
- GS1670-11 Equipment Specialist at Bear Base Program Office where I
- Programs at Various
- Equipment Specialist at Robins AFB
- team member for TCTO verification at Time Compliance Technical Order
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Management
Inside sales- using information from CRM, calling on non customers to learn about any needs they may have for material handling equipment or warehousing. Re build relationships with previous customers and answer questions regarding safety and training for operators. Accounts receivable- Calling on delinquent accounts and collecting debt. Focusing mainly on accounts that are 90+ days past due, and escalating accounts to an outsourced collection agency when necessary. Troubleshooting for any disputes the customer has with billing, recording any of the concerns, and assigning to the CSC that can help the customer resolve these issues. Work with the associates and managers at the CSC'S in finding a solution for any disputes to get them closed. Learning customer policies so that invoices are distributed correctly, and updating contact information in ELC. Check for ACH payments in the accounts receivables email, print, and prepare them for deposit. Assist the sales team with finding updated contact information. Mofi- Answer phones for the all locations, screen the calls to direct them to the correct contact that can help the caller. Assuring that the customer receives outstanding service. Greet visitors, vendors, and customers. Used Sales Coordinator- Manage off lease equipment for all locations, find accrual and overtime billing as well as leases coming to term, grounding the equipment, finding the payoff amounts, as well as reports on the condition of the equipment, purchase or pass on equipment as needed by current stock and need for models. Distribute gate releases for trucks sold to wholesalers, as well as delivery tickets and Bol for used retail trucks. Distribute an updated inventory list as well as an updated used quote form. Assist sales team with questions about used inventory, specs, and verify that equipment is still available. Order all stock inventory as ordered by VP of Sales weekly, order all rental equipment as well as demo trucks, along with any batteries or attachments that may needed. Bring stock into inventory as it is received, track equipment, making sure evaluations are completed in a timely manner. Gather all service warranty work that is performed on used equipment and ensure that the work should be applied to the warranty. Complete work orders, spec sheets, delivery tickets, invoices and track all used, wholesale, and as is deals. Purchase all used Toyota and Specialized equipment, gathering payment information, insuring that accounting has the necessary forms and information needed to set up accounts, as well as for credit approvals. Set up new vendor accounts when purchasing auction equipment from new companies. Perform monthly duties including voice of the customer calls, to ensure exceptional customer experience, populate and report a monthly gp report for all used and specialized equipment service warranty work, making sure that work completed should go against the warranties sold. Send out monthly GP reports, to help track sales goals for the used, wholesale, and specialized department. Used Specialist- Track the truck build process from beginning to end. Manage the tech time and cost associated with rebuilding trucks. Work directly with sales representatives and managers on delivery times, ensuring quality builds. Manage gross profit in used truck builds, maintain GP and used warranty costs associated with our used builds. Ensure that our technicians are holding our Toyota's quality standards as well as team build team spirit and morale. Wellness- Send out monthly emails regarding our Fitbit fitness trackers to upper management. To help encourage a more active lifestyle.
- Central Used Equipment Specialist/Coordinator at Toyota Industries dba Prolift Industrial Equipment
- Wellness Coach at Oldham County YMCA
- Sales Executive at Rockwell Publishing
- Sales Executive (PT) at Worx/ Wxgo
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Business management