• Analyzed and tracked the performances of stocks within the Energy, Industrials, Utilities and Materials sector.
• Conducted a stock pitch regarding Waste Management, Inc (WM) for potential investment and provided research update on current holdings.
• Provided pre-earning & post-earning reports of a specific industrial stock - Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT).
- Equity Analyst at 360 Huntington Fund—Student-Run Mutual Fund
- Intern at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- Investment Assistant at Global Logistic Properties Limited
- Intern, Investment Banking Department at Shenwan Hongyuan Financing Services Co., Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Financial Management
- Master of Science in Finance - Finance
• Equity analyst at a global long/short hedge fund responsible for investments across various cyclical sectors including Aerospace, Defense, Airlines, Transports, Capital Goods, Autos, Machinery, Homebuilding, Materials and Gaming. Other responsible sectors include Internet and Media. Primarily focused on the US, Europe, Japan and China/HK.
• Support investment thesis with heavy due diligence including financial analysis, variant perception analysis, and channel checks with companies/industry sources.
- Equity Analyst at Sanoor Capital Management
- Vice President, Equity Research, Airlines and Aerospace & Defense at Morgan Stanley
- Associate at Equity Research
- Manager at Financial Control Group
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- High school
• Analyzed and researched stocks of public companies
• Performed equity buy-report research and analysis
• Projected stock prices via DCF model
• Followed Top-Down strategy for equity research
- Equity Analyst at Student Management Investment Fund
- CSUF, VP Corporate Relations at Finance Association
- Trainee at Bloomberg
- Volunteer at CSUF Army ROTC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Currently an analyst on the acquisitions team where I conduct detailed financial analysis into investment opportunities, oversee due diligence efforts, and report on the performance of our portfolio which is then distributed to our investment partners
• I work closely with the executive team on portfolio valuations where I have built and continue to manage a valuation model for our current portfolio that is updated monthly which includes; 10-year pro forma operating profile, distributions to investors, waterfall/promote model, and debt stack analysis which is then presented to Sr. Management Selected Transactions:
• $250 million dollar openly marketed transaction successfully executed in Q3 of 2018 o Built a complex, buy-side financial model with detailed pro forma operating assumptions, waterfall/promote models, dynamic debt models, and trend analyses on sellers T12 financials o Created an investment package containing a pitch deck, comprehensive market intelligence database, and supply & demand models which resulted in the successful attainment of $94M of equity financing o Oversaw the due diligence process with our internal operations teams as well as coordinating and communicating with third-parties such as; outside council, debt lenders, property inspectors, and appraisers
• $4 billion solicitation for a take-private transaction of a publicly traded REIT o Conducted thorough research of the firm's publicly filed documents including 10K's, 10Q's, earnings calls, and all additional supplemental documentation which was used to update our extensive LBO model o Created an exhaustive expense benchmarking tool using our 50,000+ bed portfolio, which identified nearly $14 million of savings from the in-place controllable expense profile
• $1 billion dollar off-market transaction successfully executed in Q4 of 2017 o Assisted in the post-diligence underwriting of the portfolio which included; contract abstracts, expense prorations, and the daily calculations of a pre-negotiated revenue protection mechanism derived from their rent rolls and delinquency reports o Coordinated with our operations teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process by creating a post-acquisition plan including training for new employees, integrating technology systems, and conducting on-site staff interviews to identify "fit"
- Private Equity Analyst at The Scion Group
- Management Consultant Intern at Sorenson Center for Discovery & Innovation
- Private Equity Intern at Sorenson Center for Discovery & Innovation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - research, statistics
Conducting equity research on behalf of the Oregon State Investment Group's 2.5-million-dollar
• Completed financial models including Discount Cash-flow, Dividend Discount, DuPont, Residual Income, Gordon Growth, Relative and Historical.
• Completed Executive Equity Summary including competitor metrics, growth forecasts, and an investment thesis
- Equity Analyst at Oregon State Investment Group
- Independent Investing at
- Research Project Analyst at Challenger Engineering
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
- - accounting
- - Logistics management
• Participated in a semester-long program covering the fundamentals of value investing, stock analysis and valuation, financial modeling, and equity research
• Completed multiple reading and hands-on assignments covering topics such as financial analysis and accounting, business model analysis, equity valuation using DCF analysis, M&A modeling, LBO modeling and compiling research reports
- Equity Analyst at Invest Like the Street
- Finance Intern at Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
- Member at Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
- Ferry Captain at Alaska Recreational Management
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and in Economics - Financial Management
• Co-managed $600,000 university endowment fund with top 5% MBA and MS students.
• Pitched stocks by analyzing economy, industry and company business, building up financial models in Excel utilizing Bloomberg, Morningstar, IBIS World and 10K as reference, which diversified the fund portfolio and increased the information ratio of the portfolio against MSCI ACWI ex US Index
- Equity Analyst at Global Equity Fund
- Risk Analyst at USAA
- Summer Intern at Deloitte Consulting
- Research Intern at iResearch Consulting Group
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance - Quantitative Finance
- Bachelor of Management - Asset Valuation
Investment management and life insurance company.
• Senior Equity Analyst for a $14B family of mutual funds.
• Manage the investment holdings in the industrial, materials, and auto sectors for the Foresters Financial mutual funds.
• Focus on fundamental research and identifying undervalued securities based on competitive positioning, growth prospects, quality of management, business model strength, secular industry trends and valuation discrepancies.
• Generate new equity investment ideas across multiple strategies, including growth and income, small cap/special situations, midcap, equity income, and global.
• Frequently meet with executive management teams of fund holdings, attend conferences and analyst days, etc.
• Generate alpha through my buy/sell recommendations
- Senior Equity Analyst at New York, NY
- Owner/Board Member at Waage Electric, Inc.
- Process Control Engineer at Emerson
- Electrical Engineer at Armstrong World Industries
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Investment Management
- Bachelor's of Science - Electrical Engineering and Economics
Cartus is the number one relocation company in the world, guiding clients through thousands of corporate moves
large and small. Equity Analyst June 2015 - May 2018
• Audit all equity requests to ensure timely and financial accuracy prior to disbursements of funds
• Identify customer payables and receivables to ensure accurate billing to our corporate clients
• Provide advice to consultants regarding equity questions and corrections
• Work with Regional Closing Office to coordinate correct payment amounts
- Equity Analyst at CARTUS CORPORATION
- Customer Finance Control Team Analyst at Cartus
- Control Team Bank Processor at Cartus
- IC Coordinator at International and Domestic
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Certificate: Personnel Management
• Member of senior management, tasked with overall stewardship of organization, providing strategic financial leadership and decision making.
• Oversee entire operation of Hedge Fund.
• Set up portfolio and funds.
• Handle confidential information, portfolios, and stocks.
• Act as liaison between senior analysts and risk operations teams.
• Participate in handling and learning Equity Analysis from Senior Analysts.
- EQUITY ANALYST at MD SASS INVESTMENT INSTITUTE
- MANAGER at AMERICAN COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Management and Finance