Fullerton Fullerton, CA
CSUF Philanthropic Fund August 2017 -Present
Member of six-person team responsible for managing $500,000 Endowment Fund
Equity Analyst Intern
• Performed as one out of eleven undergraduate finance students tasked with managing a moderate- aggressive growth equities portfolio with ~45 stocks for the university in a program known as the Applied Securities Analysis Program
• Invested in securities through a bottom up approach, targeting companies with strong revenue and EPS growth, low to moderate leverage, high ROIC (ROIC>WACC), and high trading volume.
• Generate weekly and monthly statements tracking risk-adjusted portfolio performance and help draft several investment recommendation reports for the Board of Advisors, including buy, sell, and short reports
• Wrote a buy report on Tyson Foods (TSN), a market leader in the meat manufacturing business o Investment thesis revolved around increasing margins, growth in consumption for their product in domestic and foreign markets, and accretive acquisitions
- Equity Analyst Intern at California State University
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF) at Bloomberg Terminal
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Finance, Investment Track
- Associate of Science - Behavioral Sciences
Write and prepare reports on the equity markets for clients
- Equity Analyst at Charles Cap
- Institutional Equity Sales at DA Davidson
- Institutional Equity Sales at Auriga USA
- Equity Analyst at Henley and Company
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
• Researched and analyzed companies in the Fintech space seeking alpha generating investments, specifically stocks in payments, business services, real estate, and cloud infrastructure
• Built complex equity valuation models, conducted deep fundamental and industry research, and wrote investment memos to support positions in the portfolio
• Drafted weekly memos summarizing progress on proprietary research, recent industry and market developments, and previews for upcoming catalysts
• Graduated from Point72 Academy, a rigorous seven-month analyst-training program designed to prepare recent college graduates with the technical and analytical skills to succeed as an investment analyst. Completed courses in: accounting, financial modeling, data science, and business strategy
- L/S Equity Analyst at Point72 Asset Management
- internship at Point72 Asset Management
- Financial Analyst at Mellitus Health
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
• Member of the Liquid Real Assets team at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, serving as a conduit between sales teams and the Portfolio Managers (covering Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Income-oriented Equities)
• Work in a Client Portfolio Management role, managing existing clients through monthly/quarterly updates and ad-hoc requests
• Create all client-marketing materials in efforts to win new business (ie: pitch books, RFP's, investment commentaries etc.)
• Manage inquiries from GSAM PWM, TPD and Institutional sales teams interested in Liquid Real Asset products
• Serve as the Lead PWM Liaison Analyst, acting as the touch point between Fundamental Equity and PWM. Assist with various analyses when planning PWM office visits, create materials, and manage all communications.
• Create various market updates detailing notable developments (ie: trade war, rising interest rates, market volatility etc.) and how they may affect specific funds or investment styles
• Create weekly attribution and performance updates which are presented to the Investment Committee
• Assist Portfolio Managers with various market analyses, looking at key drivers of returns across differing market conditions
• Aid in the analysis of and creation of new products, working closely with the lead Client Portfolio Manager, Investment and Risk teams to create model-portfolios
• Cover a global multi-asset fund which provides further insights into fixed-income investing and diversification
• Work in a fast-paced environment, present data and analyses efficiently and accurately. Have the ability to balance multiple tasks based on priority and importance.
- Fundamental Equity Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Syndicate Operations Analyst at Goldman Sachs
1 year at this Job
- - Leadership
- Bachelor of Science degree - Economics
Streamlined financial analysis for portfolio company by building out 3+ years of historical financials into a living model § Constructed business plans for 4 recent acquisitions to increase returns and restructure operations alongside senior partners
- Private Equity Analyst at Black Cliffs Equity Partners
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Crewe Capital
- Presidential Ambassador at Office of the President of the University of Utah
- Analyst Team Lead / Junior Analyst at EPIC Ventures
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Tapped for concurrent role to research equity investments in aerospace and defense. Combine fundamental research with deep knowledge of business, financial, and supply chain impacts - as well as M&A dynamics - to separate information from noise, and offer well-informed recommendations to institutional clients. Publish reports. * Presented influential advice relying on advanced understanding of financial planning and analysis (FP&A), economic markets, corporate development strategies, technical roadmaps, and business operations. * Recognized by the Wall Street Journal as All-Star Analyst on four occasions. Increased research ranking in Aerospace and Defense Electronics from #16 in 2016 to #8 in 2018, per Institutional Investor. * Provided responsive and attentive investor service; sustained credibility with both clients and issuers. * Directed research and financial modeling to project operating/financial performance, corporate transactions, and other factors, and interpret findings to evaluate the future value of those stocks.
- Senior Aerospace & Defense Equity Analyst at WELLS FARGO SECURITIES, LLC
- at WELLS FARGO SECURITIES, LLC
- Co-Head of Equity Research at Equity Research Department
- Managing Director at Jeffries Asset Management, LLC
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Decision Sciences and Computer Science Engineering
- - Engineering
• Manage all account receivables and payables for various activities regarding club recruiting, marketing, operations
• Utilized Excel to build and implement a strict budget model with effective forecasting, ensuring all club activities can be financed
• Reinvigorated the member payment system, formerly an all cash process transitioned to a digital platform for ease of use and automated record management.
• As a Healthcare Analyst, researched and pitched various equities in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors using DCF models.
- Director of Finance, Healthcare Equity Analyst at UB Equity Research Group
- Summer Volunteer & Shadow - Finance at Stamford Health
- Summer Intern at The Nathaniel Witherell
- Summer Intern - Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center at 1 Hospital Plaza
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Analyzed stocks and find out the most profitable set of stocks to trade over the brief period of time.
- Equity Analyst at Birla Sunlife Wealth Management
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Masters of Management Studies - Finance
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Making original valuation analysis and investment recommendation for McDonald's Corporation to portfolio advisors and managers.
• Researching and analyzing companies in the sector of Consumer Discretionary for a portfolio valued in excess of $1.5 million
- Equity Analyst at
- Intern, Investment Bank Department at ZHONGTAI SECURITIES
- Intern, Investment Bank Department at CITI ORIENT SECURITIES
1 month at this Job
- MS - Global Finance
- BS - International Economy & Trade
• Performed and presented industry research by applying specific investment criteria to identify potential acquisitions, generate target lists, draft correspondence and model financials.
• Performed an equity valuation by analyzing comparable public companies and building a pro forma financial model for a $100 million acquisition in the healthcare industry.
• Prepared deal summary PowerPoint slides for pitch deck and completed deal details necessary for investor deal books.
• Constructed model providing the company pro forma analysis for four potential acquisitions with detailed sensitivity tables, scenario analyses, and charts.
• Determined appropriate value of target’s pipeline product assets by analyzing possible market opportunities, peak sales scenarios, and pro forma revenues
• Assisted in sourcing and due diligence process for investment opportunities. Analyzed, reviewed, and researched numerous companies with the following criteria: revenues of $3 - $50 million per year, minimum EBITDA margin of 15% per year, low capex and highly fragmented industry characteristics.
- Private Equity Analyst Intern at Crest Point
- Investment Analyst, Asset Management Department at Arta Investment
- Financial Analyst Intern at Futunova Ukraina
- Accountant Assistant Intern at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of International Business and Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science and Economics - Finance
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws