Equity Research Associate (Institutional equity research group) - Banking and financial services sector. Role - Assisted Lead analyst in preparing and publishing quarterly earnings reports for Banking and financial services sector. Certification - Research Analyst Certification Examination in National Institute of Seurities Market (NISM).
- Equity Research Associate at SBI CAP Securities Ltd (SSL)
- Senior Associate at GlobeOP Financial Services
- Equity Advisor at SBI CAP Securities Ltd (SSL)
- Tele-broking Trader at HDFC Securities Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Financial Management
- Bachelor's of Commerce - Banking and Insurance
Sell-side equity research associate covering the Agricultural and Commodity Chemicals sector. Covered companies: AdvanSix, Celanese, CF Industries, CVR Partners, Dow, DuPont, Eastman Chemical, GCP Applied Technologies, Intrepid Potash, LyondellBasell, Methanex, Mosaic, Nutrien, Olin, and Westlake Chemical, .
• Develop investment recommendations for Agricultural and Commodity Chemicals stocks. Author detailed and differentiated investment recommendations and industry reports.
• Interact with institutional clients and internal sales force. Communicate with buy-side clients to discuss investment theses on stocks under coverage. Respond to requests for models and specific analyses from internal and external clients.
• Create and maintain financial models and estimate company valuations and earnings estimates. Forecast individual equity values and define critical revenue and expense drivers through financial statement analysis and interactions with company management.
- Equity Research Associate at COWEN AND COMPANY
- Equity Research Associate at JANNEY MONTGOMERY SCOTT
- Business Analyst at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- Operations Specialist, Global Custody Group at BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN & CO., INC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Senior associate in coverage of the business services sector analyzing industry dynamics, working with company and macro-economic data to form differentiated investment ideas for publicly listed companies.
● Authored a minimum of 2 industry and company specific reports on 25 stocks covering ridesharing, car rental, equipment rental, tire, aftermarket auto, staffing, and media/entertainment companies.
● Conducted fundamental survey-based analysis, creation, and maintenance of financial models and performing valuation, authoring company and industry reports, and relationship management with C-level executives.
● Executed non-deal roadshow for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
● Attended conferences to gain in depth insight into a number of industries as well as network and obtain reliable industry contacts.
- Equity Research Associate at Northcoast Research
- Equity Research Intern at Northcoast Research
- Marketplace Partnership Intern at Fit3D
- Facility Supervisor at Campus Recreation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Entrepreneurship - Economics & Entrepreneurship
• Conducted fundamental market research of high-tech and new energy vehicle manufacturing stocks from the perspective of value investment, such as TESLA (TSLA), Apple (AAPL) and NIO Automobile (NIO). Specific issues are like TESLA's core competitive advantages in motor, battery and electronic control, capacity of TESLA's Shanghai factory and specific impact on its manufacture cost, Full-Self Driving technology and Autopilot 3.0's technical advantage.
• Explored on industrial chain and policy environment of emerging industries, particularly the new energy vehicles. For example, new energy vehicle manufacturers' development prospect in the context of China's implementation of the new energy subsidy policy, dual-points systems and eased the restriction over the proportion of foreign equity.
• Selected valuation indexes like P/E, P/B, P/S and DCF model to evaluate values of stocks in the secondary market, analyze suitable valuation methods applicable to asset-heavy, asset-light, Internet enterprises, emerging industries and high-tech enterprises. Research the impact of business model, market sentiment, key events and other factors on stock prices.
- Equity Research Associate at JD Capital Co., Ltd
- Associate Financial Analyst at AVIC Capital Co., Ltd
- Financial Assistant at CITIC Bank International
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Management and Systems
- Bachelor's - Financial Counseling and Planning
• Restructured models on 19 Biotech/MedTech companies under coverage. Rebuilt revenue models, scenario analysis, and income statement forecasts.
• Conducted independent and cooperative research on specific indications, companies, and markets.
- Equity Research Associate, SMID Biotech at Mizuho Securities, Equity Research
- Equity Research Sr. Associate, Multi-Industry and Engineering & Construction at Citigroup, Citi Research
- Fixed Income Research Associate at Citigroup, Citi Fixed Income Indices and Yield Book
- Management Trainee at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Economics
managers, and other buy-side clients
•Build/maintain financial models for 30 companies under coverage
•Generate proprietary research for actionable investment thesis
•Attend conferences and investor days to gain industry knowledge
•Produce research reports used by hedge fund analysts, portfolio
managers, and other buy-side clients
- Equity Research Associate at KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Investment Research Intern at Livelsberger Financial Advisory
- Corporate Finance Intern at Sherwin-Williams
- Business Development Intern at Foot & Ankle Center of Ohio
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management
• Senior research analyst for four life insurance and annuity companies with combined market cap of $60 billion
• Cover 17 life insurance companies both domestically and globally with combined market cap of $330 billion
• Spearhead company and industry report writing for a three-person team with notable pieces including primers, initiations, proprietary industry surveys
• Frequently speak to top investors in our coverage universe
• Participate in company management meetings and host client events including our insurance conference
• Present at weekly sector meetings to update the Sales & Trading department and other analysts on our research and insurance industry trends
• Frequently update and build new financial models - ranked second place in 2016 for Thomson Reuters' Top Earnings Estimators
• Supported and directed the activities of our summer intern
- Equity Research Associate - Insurance at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mentorship with John B. Neff at
- Student Portfolio Manager at Lehigh University Investment Management Group
- Equity Research Summer Analyst - Transportation at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Accounting
• Perform rigorous fundamental equity research on 26 stocks in the mid-cap bank sector
• Analyze SEC filings, press releases and investor presentations to compile relevant data to construct, update and maintain financial models in excel to perform financial and valuation analysis
• Write comprehensive, company-specific research reports, initiation reports, and notes
• Monitor relevant industry data to maintain industry databases, and write thematic industry white papers
• Leverage FactSet and S&P Capital IQ to aggregate data and support the overall research process
• Hold meetings and conference calls with management teams, and attend investor days
• Present investment thesis to senior analysts, internal sales team, and buy-side clients
- Equity Research Associate at Wells Fargo Securities
- Equity Research Associate at Sidoti & Company
- Financial Consultant at Fidelity Investments
- Relationship Manager at Fidelity Investments
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Developing and maintaining financial models
• Writing equity and industry research
• Interfacing with clients, corporate management and industry experts
• Coverage: Nvidia, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices, Western Digital, Seagate, TexasInstruments, Micron, Hewlett Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Qualcomm, Broadcom, NetApp, STMicroelectronics, Infineon, Lenovo and Dell Technologies
- Equity Research Associate, Semiconductors & Hardware at Bloomberg Intelligence
- Equity Research Associate, Internet at MKM Partners
- Equity Trader, Generalist at First New York Securities
- Analyst at 10EQS Management Consulting
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
• Supporting Sr. Analyst Vijay Rakesh covering Semiconductors & Automotive Technologies
• Responsible for producing weekly industry reports; averaging 80 readership hits per published document
- Equity Research Associate at Mizuho Securities
- Investment Banking Analyst at VNDIRECT Securities
- Financial Analyst at
- Equity Research Associate Intern at InView Investments
11 months at this Job
- Master of Finance - Graduate Business Council
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance - Mathematics