Payments, Processors & IT Services
• Member of an Institutional Investor ranked team that covers 35+ companies in the Payments, Processors, & IT Services sector, with the majority of my focus on the FinTech side (Payments & Processors).
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative equity analysis on potential companies for initiation and companies under coverage including creating and maintaining financial models, valuation, and publishing company and industry research reports
• Interact with hedge fund and long only clients through bespoke client requests, client calls, and investor meetings
• Support analysts in preparing marketing material, organizing client events and conferences
- Senior Equity Research Associate at Citi
- Business Funding Advisor at Sprout
- Business Development Representative at innRoad
- Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Health Science: Informatics
Janus Henderson Investors is a global asset manager with USD 370 billion AUM. At Janus I work closely with analysts, associates, and portfolio managers in the Equity Research department with research on equities across sectors.
• Conduct a variety of top-down and bottom-up fundamental research projects to facilitate accurate and efficient due diligence during all parts of the coverage process on stocks we hold.
• Produce and update 3-statement financial models for covered and prospective stocks, as well as assist in the production of investment presentations for these stocks.
- Equity Research Associate at Janus Henderson Investors
- Senior Investor Specialist at Janus Henderson Investors
- Commercial Development Associate at Tristar Companies
- Real Estate Analyst Intern at Alto Investments
8 months at this Job
- - International Finance and Marketing
• Research financial statements and market data on public companies, industries, and initial public offerings (IPOs)
• Develop in-depth company specific financial projections and valuation models to recommend prospective equity investments
• Write equity research reports and briefs for portfolio managers
- Equity Research Associate at Marvel Assets
- Project Manager at SCHLUMBERGER
- Chief Positioning Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER
- Senior Positioning Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER
2 years at this Job
- BEng - Electronic Engineering
Model company financial statements to construct valuations using DCFs, equity value multiples, and public comparable analyses
for over 20 healthcare stocks; determine price targets utilizing deep, bottom-up fundamental analysis
• Work directly under Director of Research in execution of research assignments, including preparing research reports, analyzing company earnings results and news releases, maintaining coverage universe models, and conducting in-depth industry research
• Develop and maintain relationship with industry contacts and company executives to enhance qualitative research; communicate with clients, sales and trading on company specific investment themes, industry trends, and news updates
- Equity Research Associate - Healthcare at Maxim Group
- Finance Analyst Development Program - Capital Stress Testing at J.P. Morgan
- Finance Analyst Development Program - Asset Management at
- Investment Banking Fall Analyst at HT Capital Advisors
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Business Studies & Web Programming
In an equity research role, wrote research reports on the industrial technology sector as well as the building products sector and presented research in the morning sales meeting. Also built and updated financial models including Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Balance Sheet, Revenue and EBITDA walks, Debt and Valuation. Launched coverage on eight companies by building the financial model as well as the published report and presentation material. Performed Ad-Hoc research which provided meaningful value to investors. Traveled to conferences and trade shows to gather real-time, actionable data and develop industry contacts. Developed a new, actionable style of research. Communicated investment ideas with buy-side analysts, hosted meetings with company management. Supported analyst who worked remotely increasing the importance of my role at the home office. Series 7, 63, 86, 87 certified.
- Equity Research Associate at Northcoast Research
- Consultant at Jumpstart Inc
- Owner/Operator at Fine Arts Foods
- Senior Branch Account Manager at Citifinancial
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Economics
• Small, middle, and large cap equity analysis.
• Pitched a buy, sell, and hold position to portfolio managers.
• Used Bloomberg and FactSet.
• Did various financial modeling.
• Conducted many conference calls with investor relations and CFO’s.
• Created and presented various company reports.
• Completed many discounted cash flows.
- Equity Research Associate at Tocqueville Asset Management
2 months at this Job
Research Associate on the healthcare team that managed over $50 billion in equity assets for the firm. Vanguard
Healthcare is the largest healthcare sector fund in the world with over $45 billion in AUM.
• Performed fundamental analysis on over 300 small, mid and large-cap (domestic and international) companies within the healthcare services sector.
• Evaluated and recommended investment opportunities for inclusion in the portfolios.
• Built and maintained proprietary financial models to generate estimates and valuation driven price targets.
• Led management meetings with senior executives from both publicly traded firms and private entities.
• Passed Level 1 of the CFA Program.
- Health Care Services Equity Research Associate at Wellington Management Company, LLP
- at Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Wellington Research Associate Council Founding Member at Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Wellington New Joiner Orientation Morning Meeting Trainer at Wellington Management Company, LLP
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - World History
- - History
Analyze small-cap companies across a variety of industries (oil & gas, technology, & biotech).
Research coverage led to 80%+ increase in trading volume over 5-month period
• Conduct market and fundamental research analysis in emerging growth sectors/ industries
• Construct and maintain complex financial models (peer comparables, DCF, NAV, sum of parts) to forecast earnings estimates and valuations
• Collect and analyze data from financial statements (10Q, 10K, 20F) earnings releases, EIKON, and Bloomberg
• Write quarterly company investment research reports and industry pieces
• Communicate investment recommendations to retail/ institutional investors with respect to valuation, projected financial performance, and industry catalysts
• Maintain relationships with CEOs & CFOs to enhance qualitative research
• Produce marketing material to specialist/ broker group to enhance their marketing strategies
- Equity Research Associate at RedChip Companies, Inc
- Equity Research Intern at RedChip Companies, Inc
- Social Media Intern - IRI at COSORT, FL
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S - Aerospace Engineering
Associate on #2 ranked Intuitional Investor Managed Care and Facilities team, covering 13 stocks - MCOs:
ANTM, CI, CNC, HUM, MOH, WCG, UNH; Facilities: HCA, UHS, DVA, THC; Drug Retail: CVS, WBA
• Maintain models of coverage composite including unique bottoms-up segment analysis
• Fulfill and discuss client requests relating to valuation, financial analysis, and industry trends / commentary
• Run day-to-day operations on team including managing team workflow, writing notes, monitoring newsflow
• Familiarity with CMS data, Statutory insurance data, and traditional financial reporting o TX ACA Repeal - Topical deck on the impact of the ACA being ruled unconstitutional in a federal court - discusses what happened / next steps / impact to MCOs and providers
- Equity Research Associate - Managed Care and Facilities at Wolfe Research
- Equity Research Associate at Dowling & Partners
- Corporate & Investment Banking Credit Analyst at J.P. Morgan
- Sales & Trading Intern - Credit Derivatives at Scotiabank
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
Investment research program at a boutique investment bank with $40 billion in assets under management
• Researched and analyzed key business drivers, trends and performance indicators for over 25 companies
• Owned, managed and forecasted critical inputs for operating models used to make investment decisions
• Communicated with C-level executives on earnings calls and in-person to present findings to stakeholders
• Performed deep financial analysis on U.S. Concrete, a $1 billion company and recommended a "Buy" rating
• Examined product performance metrics to notify sales business partners of revenue opportunities
- Equity Research Associate at D.A. Davidson & Co
- Management Consulting University Scholar at Booz Allen Hamilton - University Programs
- Investment Analyst Intern at Titan Capital Management
- Co-Founder at Operations & Development
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Finance - Economics and Finance