- Equity Sales-Trader, VP at ITG Inc
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- - sales
Vice President o Personally transferred the following from check-paying customers to desk-paying customers: T. Rowe Price, Wellington, Invesco, Blackrock, Boston Partners, CGM, Adage, and most recently Capital Research o Integrates today's technology with traditionally successful trading methodology o Demonstrates expertise in client relationships, product knowledge, and trading acumen
- Senior Equity Sales Trader at Longbow Research, LLC
- Senior Equity Sales Trader at FTN Midwest Securities, Inc
- Senior Equity Sales Trader at McDonald & Co. Securities, Inc./KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc
- Senior Equity Sales Trader at Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Bachelor of Arts Liberal Arts
• Develop and maintain accounts through customer service, execution and professional relationships.
• Opened the Denver office.
- Equity Sales Trader at The Benchmark Company
- Head Trader at ICON Advisers Inc
- Equity Sales Trader at Janco Partners
- Equity Trader at Berger Funds LLC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Responsible for aggregating, analyzing market information, whether it be corporate news (earnings, mergers etc), “macro" data (economic numbers, regulatory developments, etc) and unusual price movements (sharp movements in certain stocks, sectors, currencies).
• Covered institutional accounts in the equity marketplace by serving as the communication conduit between clients and equity traders.
• Identified trends in the marketplace and explained significance to clients.
• Identified and developed new clients by researching, cold calling and marketing.
• Developed expertise in applicable products and markets, and incorporated knowledge into sales
• techniques and other communications effectively.
• Provided clients with execution, research and trading ideas.
• Maximized sales and profitability, meeting or exceeding goals or metrics set by the division.
• Worked with clients in order to obtain the best and most effective execution for their orders.
• Covered the following accounts: AllianceBernstein, CI Investments, Claiborne Capital, CPR Asset
• Management, Franklin Templeton, Kynikos, Mackenzie Investments, Marvin & Palmer, Waddell & Reed.
• Held NASD Series 7, 63 and 55 certifications (expired).
- Director, US Equity Sales Trader at Soleil Securities
- Vice President, Relationship Management at Deutsche Bank
- Associate, Campus Recruiting at Deutsche Bank
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
• Equity sales trader covering many buy-side firms that included large vanilla banks, hedge funds, and pension funds.
• Consultant in building out High Touch Equity platform which included the opening of many accounts that did not know of the INTL FCstone platform.
• Instrumental in coordinating the INTL OTC trading desk to become more High Touch Institutional acceptable to the firms new clients.
- Director Institutional Sales Trading at INTL FCStone
- Managing Director/ Principle at BTIG, LLC
- Senior Vice President at UBS Securities LLC
- Managing Director/ Principle and Co-Head of Sales Trading at UBS Securities LLC
11 months at this Job
• Senior member of a client facing team focused on sales trading coverage of institutional investors, which include investment management firms, hedge funds and pension funds
• Led execution of all U.S. and foreign equities on behalf of 10 institutional accounts.
• Grew existing and prospective client commissions from ~$1.5mm to $3.5mm.
• Collaborated with research teams to address client needs and deliver custom content.
• Aligned sales efforts with research and trading counterparts in order to offer clients the firm's resources and best-in-class service.
- Director, Equity Sales Trader at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Director, Global Equity Sales Trader at BTIG LLC
- Director, Equity Sales Trader at Cowen & Company
- VP, Institutional Sales and Trading at Sherwood Securities
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Series 6
with responsibility to provide trading & research sales coverage to a wide ranging Institutional client base. - Handle equity trade execution using full range of trading platforms to source liquidity for clients - Work closely with dedicated analysts to generate both long & short-term trading opportunities. - Use an extensive network of industry contacts to create a critical mass of content and information for clients.
- Institutional Equity Sales at Empire Asset Management
- Senior Vice President at Jefferies Group
- Vice President at Morgan Stanley
- Equity Trader/ Sales Trader at JNK Securities
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
Provided equity hedging solutions for insurance companies due to their VA and FIA annuity
• Collaborated with trading team to execute and price various Equity OTC/Listed trades between BNP and counterparties
• Managed and trained three colleagues who worked on the insurance flow team to execute trades in a precise manner.
• Reviewed and analyzed financial models to examine the effects of price movements on equity options and volatility products
• Developed potential customized indices to be sold by insurance companies through research with structuring and strategy teams
• Provided clients with daily market information and commentary along with frequent pricing indications
• Worked with colleagues to onboard new insurance clients and sign documentations (ISDA, CSA, and MCAs) to be able to face BNP on equity trades
- Equity Derivatives Institutional Flow Sales - Vice President at BNP Paribas
- Senior Hedge Fund Analyst at BNP Paribas
- Credit Manager at Wells Fargo Financial
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Equity Division - Sales and Trading)
• Managing product development execution, highlighting risks and dependencies, and resolving conflicts
• Delivering a suite of CRM products for Equity trading which are fully aligned to the Firm's business strategy
• Responsible for analyzing problems related to application implementation models, developing solutions, and facilitating decisions that impact application projects
• Performing technical evaluations of products, detailing enhancements required for stakeholder alignment
• Developing, tracking, and maintaining application project plans for successful roll out of applications to the end users of Equity sales and trading
• Creating wireframes for UX enhancement to Equity sales trader applications
• Successfully gather business requirements from internal stakeholders by collaborating with partners from varied spectrums of the firm - Business Units, Technology, Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Risk
• Leading and perform usage training for application end users - sale, trading, and research personnel
• Keeping project scopes in check - so as to limit stakeholder scope creep
• Ensuring that the technical solutions as implemented via product development meet stakeholder expectations
• Managing the process for how information is exchanged within the agile development teams
- Senior Associate Business Analyst / Project Manager at Morgan Stanley, Institutional Securities Technology
- Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager at ADP, DataCloud
- Senior Business Operations Analyst at Johnson & Johnson, Customer Logistics Services
- Product Development Analyst at L'Oréal, Luxury Brand Division
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Health Service Management
Wedbush/Pacific Growth, San Francisco, CA 16 years
Institutional Equity Sales Trader
Provided sales and trading coverage to both domestic and international institutional accounts.
• Covered two of the top ten accounts of the firm
• Made daily pre-market - midday research calls to buy side trading desks
• Provided color on stock action/dislocation
• Shopped large blocks of stock on the buy and sell side
• Received order flow from clients to pay for our research ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: Black & Company, Portland, OR Institutional Equity Sales Trader Sales and trading coverage of both domestic and international accounts.
• Helped in building out the sales trading desk Union Bank of Switzerland, New York, NY Institutional Sales Assistant Provided trading and sales support to three generalists on a fixed income trading floor.
• Interacted with large institutional customers, traders, research analysts, and operations
• Provided daily and monthly pricing to clients, maintenance of customer accounts and processing/confirming trades. Paine Webber, New York, NY and Portland, OR Senior Sales / Administrative Assistant Provided sales, trading and administrative support to branch manager / senior retail brokers
• Extensive contact with clients. Sales, operations, administrative maintenance of accounts.
• Handled all employee stock option trades for a large publicly traded company
- Institutional Sales Trader at Wedbush securities
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S - Finance and Marketing