Provide equity/ETF trading strategy and execution service to clients ranging from small family offices, hedge funds, and pension funds with assets under management from $25M to $90B Provide daily trading ideas for proprietary traders looking to capitalize on intraday volatility Maintain Awareness of changing market structure, evolving trading technology and all other issues that pertain to equity markets
- Institutional Equity Sales Trader at MERIDIAN EQUITY PARTNERS
- Institutional Equity Sales Trader at CAPITAL INSTITUTIONAL SERVICES
- NYSE clerk and floor broker at SIG BROKERAGE
- NYSE floor clerk at NATIONSBANC MONTGOMERY SECURITIES
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Accounts: Wellington Management, Manulife Asset Management, Boston Partners Asset Management, Loomis
Sayles & Company, Lee Munder Capital, Cormorant Capital, Clough Capital, Schroders Plc.
• Engaged in high touch trade execution and dialogue on individual stock performance, investment themes and global market conditions.
• Expanded Convergex's client base by re-engaging lapsed clients; successfully worked through legacy issues.
- Managing Director, Equity Sales Trader at CONVERGEX EXECUTION SOLUTIONS, LLC
- at CLEARPOOL, LLC
- Director, Sales and Marketing at TRADE INFORMATICS, LLC
- Managing Director, Equity Sales Trader at KNIGHT CAPITAL MARKETS
1 year at this Job
Live Hours European Equity Sales Trader -Built and developed the trading and execution capabilities for Bryan Garnier & Co's New York office. -Handled all aspects of the introducing broker relationship with Societe Generale Americas and London. -Conducted trading and settlement related services for BG clients including non-trading related work such as introducing client KYCs, account setup, maintenance and compliance. -Senior trading position has helped team grow out the coverage base to nearly 60 Institutional clients. -Worked with team to transition business model for successful adjustment to MIFID 2
- Director at Bryan Garnier Securities LLC
- Sr. Vice President, Live at SAL OPPENHEIM SECURITIES
- Vice President, European Equities Sales Trader at SOCIETE GENERALE SECURITIES
- Vice President, Global Equity Trader at ARGONAUT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Hired as an Independent Contractor to trade Emerging and Frontier markets for institutional clients.
- Global Equity Trader at BERNARD HEROLD & Co., Inc
- International Equity Sales Trader at AUERBACH GRAYSON & Co., Inc
- Director of Trading at GLOBALVEST MANAGEMENT CO. L.P
- Equity Trader at GREENE & CO
1 year at this Job
- Some college
Boston, MA May 2014 - October 2017
Recruited to build the equity research and markets franchise following the re-establishment of the Boston office which had been closed several years prior. Drove an innovative approach aimed at
re-energizing a large, traditional brand to establish a diversified client base in Boston, a previously
under-penetrated market for the bank. Through strategic product positioning and targeted distribution,
improved market share across Boston institutions. Increased traction with our ESG (Environmental,
Social, and Governance) research teams by recognizing it as a significant and growing trend across the asset management industry. This resulted in the research team earning a top ranking among institutional
investors. Key contributor of a large cross-sell operation, owned efforts to engage investors with customized research offerings to promote the brand and the global reach of the firm, leading to greater
client interaction, recognition and revenue.
Assistant Vice President, Institutional Equity Sales, Global Banking and Markets
● Equity sales for European markets and other geographies to all major Boston institutional investment firms. Providing equity and macroeconomic research, capital markets coverage, and analyst access.
● Organized and executed corporate deal and non-deal roadshows for European companies with U.S. investors to increase shareholder base and deal participation, as well as advised on strategic company story and messaging to address investor needs.
● Increased broker ranking for HSBC at clients' internal broker votes with personal and team recognition and augmented awareness of HSBC research product across different asset classes.
● Forged and managed new relationships with investors and corporate clients to broaden the scope of coverage within Boston, remained key contact point for all institutional clients' needs from HSBC, including cross selling into other geographies and product areas.
- Assistant Vice President, Institutional Equity Sales, Global Banking and Markets at HSBC Securities USA
- Sales Associate at J.P. Morgan Securities
- Equity Sales Trader at Pan-European Institutional Desk
- Middle Office Associate / Trade Support at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History and French Studies
Wedbush/Pacific Growth, San Francisco, CA 16 years
Institutional Equity Sales Trader
Provided sales and trading coverage to both domestic and international institutional accounts.
• Covered two of the top ten accounts of the firm
• Made daily pre-market - midday research calls to buy side trading desks
• Provided color on stock action/dislocation
• Shopped large blocks of stock on the buy and sell side
• Received order flow from clients to pay for our research ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: Black & Company, Portland, OR Institutional Equity Sales Trader Sales and trading coverage of both domestic and international accounts.
• Helped in building out the sales trading desk Union Bank of Switzerland, New York, NY Institutional Sales Assistant Provided trading and sales support to three generalists on a fixed income trading floor.
• Interacted with large institutional customers, traders, research analysts, and operations
• Provided daily and monthly pricing to clients, maintenance of customer accounts and processing/confirming trades. Paine Webber, New York, NY and Portland, OR Senior Sales / Administrative Assistant Provided sales, trading and administrative support to branch manager / senior retail brokers
• Extensive contact with clients. Sales, operations, administrative maintenance of accounts.
• Handled all employee stock option trades for a large publicly traded company
at this Job
- B.S - Finance and Marketing
Sales Trading US Institutional client base on Pan European Equity Product.
• Work with Equity Sales to develop new accounts for the firm based on my existing client base of customers.
• Open various new accounts that the firm did not have prior.
- European Sales Trading at Bryan, Garnier & Co
- European Equity Sales Trading & US Equity Trading at Oddo Group
- European Equity Sales Trading at Oddo Group
- European Equity Sales Trader at Auerbach Grayson & Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business and French
Established equity trading relationships with money managers. Working at a boutique broker dealer I was to add over 25 new active trading accounts to the firm.
- Senior Vice President, Sales & Trading at Penserra Securities
- Senior Vice President, Sales & Trading at Blaylock Beal Van
- Managing Director, Equity Sales Trader at JMP Securities
- Vice President, Equity Sales Trader at Robertson Stephens, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Currently managing a portfolio of common stocks and equity options, dabbling in real estate sales as I am a MA Licensed Realtor and helping grow a security consulting business but looking for more of a full time position to replace what I am currently doing.
- Self Employed at
- Enterprise Client Manager at Granite Telecommunications
- Consultant at Integrity Business Solutions
- Equity Sales Trader at Guggenheim Partners
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Speech Communications
Cleveland, OH 2013 to present
An independent institutional equity research firm, providing value with cutting edge investment research.
Managing Director, Sales-Trading
• Relationship management responsibilities for sales and trading efforts for 40 institutions throughout the New York and Midwest regions.
• Drive incremental revenues by fostering relationships, effectively selling our independent market research, and providing best execution trading skills.
• Expand existing client wallet share and carefully prospect and nurture new client relationships.
- Managing Director, Sales-Trading at NORTHCOAST RESEARCH
- Chairman at National Security Traders Association
- Governor at National Security Traders Association
- Vice President, Sales-Trading at LONGBOW RESEARCH
6 years at this Job
- BA - Business Administration and Sports Management
- MBA - Finance