• Successfully grew an investment portfolio over the last 9 years to become an Independent Equity Trader.
• Perform Macroeconomic Research on overall economic conditions using Bloomberg Economic Calendar.
• Research Federal Reserve interest rate policy impact on the overall stock market using the CME FedWatch Tool.
• Complete Fundamental Analysis on earnings reports and future guidance on individual stocks in strong sectors.
• Evaluate charts for support and resistance levels on Index ETFs and individual stocks using Technical Analysis
• Perform Regression Analysis using historical Market Data to backtest new trading strategies.
• Analyze overall market conditions using Sector Analysis and Macroeconomics to determine optimal strategy.
• Run daily market scans to find high probability trade opportunities using Interactive Brokers Terminal.
• Implement a Risk Management strategy of one to three (1:3) risk to reward ratio on all executed trades.
• Create a trading plan using ThinkorSwim Charting Tools with entry and exit levels (Stop and Target Levels).
- Equity Trader at Independent Equity Trader - Investment Management
- Senior International Admissions Advisor at Keller Graduate School of Management
- Senior Admissions Advisor at DeVry University
- Admissions Advisor at DeVry University
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Fluent knowledge of financial markets, able to effectively prioritize and manage heavy workload in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent communications skills: kept Portfolio Managers and analysts informed of market moving events, news and data regarding positions held in various portfolios.
• Traded large cap value, mid cap value, small cap value and international equities (ADR'S, GDRS and ORDS) on separately managed accounts strategies.
• Traded Asian ORDS for institutional fund assets for international equity funds as backup for Asian Trader.
• Proficient in institutional order management systems, XIP, LINEDATA, PORTWARE and Bloomberg terminal.
• Adept in proprietary order management systems on separately managed accounts platforms, MS CG TRADE CONNECT, UBS VESTMARK, CITI VELOCITY, CITIGEOTRADER and FISV/APL platforms.
• Attention to detail resulted in virtually zero error rate on separately managed accounts platforms over the years.
- Equity Trader at LORD ABBETT
21 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Short-term (hourly, day) trader of equities and commodities on the NYSE and NASDAQ, with a focus on leveraged oil, gold, and semi-conductor instruments.
- Equity Trader at Private Finance
- MARKET DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – Telecom, Healthcare, Energy at SENSE CORP
- GLOBAL CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER - Latin America at PRIORITY TRAVEL GROUP, INC.
- DIRECTOR OF SALES at HAWAIIAN COWBOYS
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BS - Foreign Service
Sub-Account management within the Firms General Account ♦ Equity and Option trading, hedging and risk management. ♦ Analyze Trade risk using multiple complex software applications
- Equity Trader at Maverick Trading
- Sales Manager at Granite Stoneworks
- Account Manager at West Corporation
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR at VALIC FINANCIAL ADVISORS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
• Collected market and equity data; analyze market trends and conditions, major news developments and market numerical figures, and identified appropriate trading strategies for the given market environment.
• Closely monitor domestic equity markets and executed trades across equities, ETFs, ETNs, ADRs and REITs based on strategic criteria, utilizing the most cost-effective combinations of trade exchanges, ECNs, and dark pools.
• Implement technical analysis to reaffirm trading system inputs are correct and being able to identify discretionary trading opportunities.
- Equity Trader at Seven Points Capital
- Trading Floor Coordinator at Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business
- Investment Director Assitant at Xian Legendary Asset Management Co
- Business Development Manager at China Telecom
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Quantitative Methods and Modeling
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science and Technology
• Executing daily equity block trade flow along with rebalancing portfolios for investment advisors.
• Researching and analyzing manager return variance along with presenting results to firm executives.
• Improving trading operations process by developing pre and post trade analytics reporting.
• Developing new trade partnerships to drive client returns by lowering trade costs.
- Equity Trader at Adhesion Wealth Advisors
- Independent Trader at spot FX market
- Portfolio Manager at JP Morgan Chase
- FX Trader at JP Morgan Chase
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
• Purchase and sell domestic and foreign equity securities.
• Analyze securities and market characteristics to determine the order routing and method that will achieve best execution.
• Negotiate block transactions and broker capital commitments.
• Prepare client commission reports including information regarding soft dollar usage.
• Draft responses for sales and marketing that include commission information and details of trading practices.
• Regularly collaborate with all functional departments to ensure that client and investment strategy directives are met.
- Equity Trader at Boston Partners
- Equity Trading Assistant at Boston Partners
- Compliance Analyst Intern at Boston Partners
- Analyst Intern at Massachusetts Office of the Inspector General
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Member U.S. Equity Trading and Complex Order Execution Group
• Market Specialist for Domestic Equities and Options
- U.S. Equity Trader at J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES, LLC
- Financial Advisor at AXA ADVISORS
- U.S. Equity Trader at URCHIN CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Proprietary Yield Curve Trader at M&N TRADING
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - U.S. Political Science and History
Executed US equity orders on an agency basis for buy side institutional clients using Bloomberg SSEOMS direct market access platform Represented my customers in a manner that protected their interests and my firm at all times Struck the appropriate balance of market impact and firm profitability of each equity trade by considering order size vs. historical liquidity, market and stock specific news, logical trade routes, and client specific instructions Consulted with transaction cost analysis statistics daily to improve execution quality that resulted in reduction of spread, minimized slippage, improved rebate, and improved fill rates Developed and communicated event driven ideas based on mergers, spin offs, acquisitions, 13D filings, dual share class actions, legislation, regulatory actions, accounting issues and 8-k filings Incorporated a valuation overlay to ideas based on analysis of comparable companies, precedent transactions, discounted cash flow, and leveraged buyouts Maintained a high attention to detail that resulted in minimal errors while working in a high intensity results oriented environment Collaborated with firm principals and fellow traders in a team setting for help with large/complex orders including soliciting help from firm floor brokers
- Equity Trader at Cuttone & Co. Inc
- Equity Trader at Grace Financial Group
- Equity Trader at Teton Investment Partners
- Equity Trader at Thomas Group Capital
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Leading Investment Bank, Asset Management and Wealth Management in Latin America 2017 - 2018
Equity Trader Associate Director, BTG Pactual Asset Management
• Created online report to efficiently track portfolio's Profit and Loss, with stock positions in five markets: Brazil, United States, Mexico, Chile, and Colombia.
• Administered cash position of more than 40 equity funds with an aggregate value of $1.5Bn, efficiently relocating money between fund accounts to avoid losses due to negative cash balances.
• Implemented a tracking process with the operations team to ensure internal alignment on funds' NAV released to the market, reducing in 80% the frequency of errors.
• Managed $50MM Small Cap Equity Fund, outperforming benchmark in 10 out 16 months.
• Hired, trained, supervised and coached two junior traders, through trading activities.
- Equity Trader Associate Director, BTG Pactual Asset Management at BTG PACTUAL
- Equity Trader Analyst at BTG Pactual Asset Management
- Compliance Analyst at Funds Administration
- Intern, Mergers and Acquisitions at BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE POWER
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - Decision Support Systems
- - Brazilian Government