Lead Night Shift triage and ER Nurse for 1500 inmate Correctional facility.
- Lead Triage and ER Nurse at Hamilton Correctional Institution
- Registered Nurse at Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center (CHS)
- Registered Nurse at Florida Hospital Tampa
- Assist Career Services at Federal Work Study
7 months at this Job
- AS - Allied Health
- Associates of Science - Nursing
Provide excellent patient care to ER patients; Excellent assessment skills, IV skills, performs needed lab work, patient education, performs orders entered by MD. I have been an ER RN for the past 20 years at various locations. I have been a nurse for 25 years.
- ER Nurse at Coppell ER now known as Trusted ER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
All aspect of ER nursing from assessment in triage to evaluation prior to discharge, transfer or admitting to hospital room. Team spirit is practiced and works well at this ER. . Bedside triage is practiced and this process work well since as the primary ER nurse you learn more about the patient and reasons leading up to ER visit by the patient. This process allows the primary nurse to initiate standing protocols which definitely decrease length of stay in the ER and increases patient satisfaction. Started off working full time but is currently working PRN.
- ER nurse at Oviedo Medical Center
- Volunteer at AMCC Clinic
- RN at Columbia University
- Peds ER RN at Coral Springs MC
8 months at this Job
ER staff. First 13 weeks were travel nurse
- ER Nurse at De tar
- ER Nurse at bmh
- ER Staff Nurse at methodist healthcare
- ER Staff Nurse at grmc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- adn nursing - nursing
- lpn - nursing
ER staff nurse
- ER Nurse at HCA Mountain View
- Director of Nursing and Medical Services at WestCare Nevada Certified Community Behavioral Clinic
- Adjunct Academic Faculty at Walden University
- Clinical Educator Surgery at WestCare Nevada Certified Community Behavioral Clinic
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Psychiatric NP
- - Applied Clinical Informatics
- - DNP Nursing Systems Leadership
- BS - Nursing
primarily ER, PALS,ACLS, BTLS. EMT 2 yrs.
- ER nurse at Putnam General Hospital , Traveling NURSE
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- HS diploma , vocational in miledgevill,ga - nursing
· Assist staff in prioritizing care based on the critical nature and severity of a patient’s condition through medical knowledge, critical thinking and attention to detail. · Monitor all vital signs, alertness and report changes in condition to charge nurse or provider. · Collaborate with healthcare team to compile medical information and obtain authorizations from insurance companies from one hospital to another for higher continuity of care. · Assist RN with PAE and PASSR’s when necessary for long term placement. · Assist with minor medical procedures as part of the treatment response to help stabilize the patient. · Oversee follow-through on provider orders, making sure medications were given, completion of medications, resulting of diagnostic testing and providing care not only to patient but also to the family. · Provide thorough documentation in the most efficient and vigilant way possible to protect the hospital as well as giving a full account of the patients care from beginning to end. · Provide discharge education to the patient and family upon receiving discharge orders from provider. ER Nurse is to confirm discharge diagnosis, prescriptions, reconcile medication list, arrange transportation when necessary to ensure that patient is transported appropriately to final destination. · Assist other departments in hospital during down times with continued care of patients when needed.
- ER Nurse at Decatur County General Hospital
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Licensed Practical Nursing
- Diploma - Middle TN Medical Mission Trip
I was hired as a new graduate nurse in the ER. While working in the ER, I learned and performed many skills including:
• Extensive IV use/skills including pediatrics/infants, and elderly.
• Taking care of psychiatric patients, including suicidal patients, and mental health evals.
• Working codes with fellow ER nurses.
• Triaging patients as they came to the ER via self or squad (ambulance).
• Transferring patients to higher levels of care, including ICU and other hospitals.
• Educated patients on their condition and giving advice prior to discharges. I loved my experience in the ER and picked up fast on learning how everything worked.
- ER Nurse at Southeast Georgia Health System
- Certified Nurses Assistant at Kirksville Manor Care Center
- Home Health Aide at Kirksville Manor Care Center
6 months at this Job
- ASN - Hannibal
in a freestanding ER.
- ER nurse at Texas Health Emergency Room
- ER nurse and Cardiac nurse at Texas Health Resources WNJ - 500 Highland
- ER nurse at Texas Health Resources WNJ - 500 Highland
- Cardiac nurse at Texas Health Resources WNJ - 500 Highland
4 years, 9 months at this Job
10. ER Nurse Resume
Emergency room nurse full time
- ER Nurse at
- Nursing Instructor at Charter college
- Emergency Room RN at Joint Base Elmendorf/Richardson
- Er RN at MATSU REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - clinical nurse specialist
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing