Infor HCM Implementation
Landmark version 11
• Setting up users in Landmark GHR Security : IFS, ISS, & Rich Client
• Current State / Future State Process flows for Benefits, Global HR, Payroll, and Recruiting System.
• Current State Process flows for Performance, Goals, Succession and Development Plans.
• Completed Training Modules for Benefits, Employee Relations, Global Human Resources, Payroll, Talent Acquisition / Applicant Tracking, Performance and Goals.
• Facilitating the legacy conversion process & data cleanup between the business team and IT.
• Lead Analyst on the HR Service Delivery, HRSD, module implementing Knowledgebase, & Case Management
• Lead Analyst on the former CERTPOINT Infor Learning Management module
• Talent Acquisition and HR Service Delivery Knowledgebase Go Live and technical support
• Working with Infor consultants on the completion of all project tasks
- ERP Analyst at Cuyahoga County
- Senior HRIT Analyst at Quest Diagnostics
- Delivery Analyst at Aon Hewitt
- HRIS Business Analyst at Forest City Enterprises
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing
• Coordinating with End users, Business Stakeholders, Process Owners and Subject Matter experts for Requirement Gathering
• Designed and created functional specification documents for 30 + RF transactions like customer return, zero stock check, bin- to-bin transfer, damage bin notification, consolidation report, Stock movement from IM to WM etc.
• As a part of Dart UK go-live, I have customized and developed 3-stage picking and simultaneous picking and put away feature for narrow lane driveways and implemented the same in the hand held devices Worked on OPAL management system as a middleware between SAP and bartender for customer specific label.
• Designed and configured the system for following business processes such as Inbound Processes (GR, Direct Put away, Put away Rules & Strategies). Outbound Processes (GI, Storage control, Packing), Internal processes (Replenishment, Warehouse Monitor), RF Framework; Structural Elements (Warehouse Process Types; User Profiles; Supply Chain Unit, Storage Type and Roles, Storage Sections, Activity Areas, Bins, Bin Structure, and WM queue management.
• Creating Master data for different Putaway and picking strategy & special movement Indicators for specific materials. In Dart, all the raw materials are controlled using Special movement Indicators in order to reduce the Putaway efforts and have smooth flow in production. Configured WM-PP interface for issuing goods to production staging areas
• Implemented Handling Unit management in a way to capture SSCC18 number and print 2D label encompassing all the details as per required by customer to provide better service.
• Worked in label management project with OPAL as middle ware between SAP and Bartender system to print the customer specific cube label.
• Working as Functional team lead and working on training, work assignment to 4 members/Interns & ensure timely delivery
• Designed Cutover Plan and performed cutover tasks, master data and inventory load for all 15+ plants.
• Experienced in ASAP Methodology - Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, realization, testing preparation, training, documentation, data uploading, go live and post go live support (Hyper-Care)
• Extensive experience of working on integration tests, data load, and fixing bugs for plants go-live
• Worked with Technical Developers (ABAP and PI) for custom developments, requirement illustrations, & project execution.
• Debugged multiple custom RF transaction, and reports for quick resolution of issue in production.
• Created LSMW for Bin type change, and LT01 transaction to process 3000+ records at a time.
• Worked on production support incidents and defects by providing on time resolution and meeting the defined Project SLA
• Worked on designing and implementation of new Cube Label design printing for Dart's/Solo Cup warehouses (25+)
• Created user training guide & trained 100+ End User for new system functionality by demonstration at 30+ plant location.
• Managed functional and ABAP resources during projects and collaborated with ABAP/4 professionals for user exits, custom reports, internal service requests and EDI / IDOC communications.
• Worked on SAP PP module in resolving production support service tickets
• Worked on basic SAP OTC EDI Testing - To process sales order, to create delivery and to create shipment order.
• Requirement gathering: -
• Collaborated with the business users of Mexico, US, Canada, UK and Brazil to gather business requirements for master data Conversion, Putaway, picking, LE quantity, Replenishment and Control Quantities updates
• Supported testing activities through creating, executing and documenting unit, integration, regression, smoke and user acceptance testing using HPQC tool and also responsible for trouble shooting defects during test cycle.
• Presented the new to-be business models to the end users during the CRP session.
• Developed workflows, Visio, True-up sessions and performed gap analysis of the system built.
• Developed Business Process Procedures using U-Perform tool and training documents that would help business users as a reference guide for performing SAP transactions.
• Release Stabilization and Support
• Supported data conversion team for effective loading of inventory during go-live and worked with deployment team to timely deploy and release multiple activities/task in order to prepare the system and make SAP live.
• Efficiently handled Mexico, US, Canada and UK go live for Warehouse and Shipping and troubleshoot issues during Go Live.
- ERP Analyst at (SAP Warehouse Management) - DART CONTAINER
- PROGRAMMER ANALYST (SAP WM, SAP BW) at Cognizant Technologies Services
- SYSTEM ANALYST (Networking - Management) at Nataraj Mobiles Pvt. Limited
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS in Information Technology - Management
Support all production, scheduling, receiving and shipping to customers and others sister sites. MES, Alyante, quarta and interfaced with robots in production. To include master data, troubleshooting and improving process for technicians/end user. Train end user and create training packages.
- ERP Analyst at RITRAMA
- Assistant Store Manager at HARRIS TEETER
- Fresh Assistant Manager at WALMART
- Industrial Controls Instructor at HAYWOOD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
2 months at this Job
- BA - Business Admin
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- AS - Electrical/Electronics technology
• Module "Owner" for Oracle EBS OM Pricing, Install Base, Service Contracts, Depot Repair
• Implemented Depot Repair for United Kingdom Garmin Office
• Implemented Order Management and Shipping for Garmin Iberia and Nordic countries
• Designed and implemented several modifications for Oracle E-Business Suite
• Supporting multiple portals using ERP Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) web services
• Architect Service Module implementation
- Senior ERP Analyst at Garmin - Global Navigation Leader
- Consultant-SEM at Verint Systems Inc.(KANA)
- Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager at Systems Material Handling: Global distributor of industrial equipment
- Business Analyst-ERP software at Industrial Financial Systems (IFS)
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Operations Management
- Certification -SQL
Assigned with the following:
✓ Participated in SAP (Systems Applications and Products in data processing) Implementation Training last August 2017 for key users with the following modules:
◦ Financial Accounting & Controlling
◦ Materials Management
◦ Sales & Distribution
✓ Financial Statements Preparation for Bohol Starch Plant:
◦ Balance Sheet
◦ Income Statement
◦ Statement of Cost of Good Manufactured & Sold
◦ Production Report
◦ Transfer Pricing
◦ Bank Reconciliation
✓ Prepare Monthly Importation Cost Schedule Report (Landed Cost) For All Imported Raw Materials, Engineering Parts & Supplies, Machineries, Office Equipments, & etc. which includes the Following:
◦ Invoice Price
◦ Customs Duties
◦ Brokerage fees
◦ Freight & Handling
✓ Extend system support to off sites (Business Unit) regarding issues encountered in Purchase Order preparation & Receiving of Goods using SAP System.
✓ Conduct monthly inventory audit to off sites for raw materials, work-in-process, & left over from production through checking of system balance vs manual count sheet.
✓ Vendor Creation in SAP
✓ Assigned tasks for the first 6 months:
◦ Review of Check Vouchers (expenses) from Corporate Branches (Cebu, Bohol, Cavite, & Tarlac) for replenishment of their revolving fund.
◦ Review of expenses allocated to Corporate Branches and Issuance of Debit Memo Internal.
◦ Audit of Dealers:
• Review & Validation of Dealer's Invoices issued to customer's
• Review of dealer's recorded/posted remittances to company
• Monitoring of dealer's accountability (receivable of company from dealers)
• Issuance of Audit Report (Company's receivable from dealers versus dealer's receivable from customers)
• Review of team mates Audit Reports ◦ Consolidation of Miscellaneous Assets & Miscellaneous Liabilities. ◦ Review of Bank Reconciliation - book to bank
• Monitoring of outstanding checks and staled checks ◦ Review fixed asset entries ◦ Annual count of fixed assets and reconciliation with the system balance ◦ Year End Inventory Count
- ERP Analyst/Accounting Supervisor at Liwayway Marketing Corporation
- Accounting Associate at Major Shopping Management Corporation
- Corporate Assistant Internal Auditor at Century Pacific Food Incorporated
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
Expansion of previous duties to include all Linux, database, and application administration of all in-house ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, Lawson) through and following chapter 11 bankruptcy and migration to cloud ERP systems. Primary internal resource for migration of Oracle EBS application and database to cloud server hosting. Role-based security administration, workflow development/administration and technical support for Workday and UltiPro ERP. Integration troubleshooting and support for Workday. BI (Cognos) and Noetix security/administration, BI report development and business department support for UltiPro.
- ERP Analyst (Senior) - Alpha Natural Resources at Alpha Natural Resources
- Oracle Technical Analyst (Intermediate) at Alpha Natural Resources
- Oracle Technical Analyst at Alpha Natural Resources
- Oracle Systems Administrator at Alpha Natural Resources
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Work remotely providing technical support for Infor/Lawson system for over 700 locations throughout the U.S. Support HR/Payroll, Procurement and Financials including ProcessFlow/IPA, security, 4GL coding, suggesting and implementing process improvements, EDI, unix shell scripting,LBI,multiple interfaces to various vendors.
- Senior ERP Analyst at LHC Group
- Independent Contractor at Trunk Bay Consulting Group
- Lawson Consultant at ACS/Xerox
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Supply Chain Master Data analyst for company-wide implementation of SAP Hybris billing engine
• Responsible for understanding changes to current processes and methods, such as product setup and as-is reporting metrics, and collaborating with Supply Chain team members to ensure smooth project deployment
• Analyze customer sales and asset data with 8D problem solving for continuous operations improvement in system processes
- Business Operations and ERP Analyst at Citrix Systems
- Product Management Intern at Florida Peninsula Insurance Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Statistics
- Senior Business/ERP Analyst - Oracle EBS Financials at Cambria
- Manager, Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Senior Finance Systems Analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Lead - PeopleSoft Financials at Berkley Technology Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Concentration - Finance
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
- B.S. - Computer Science & Accounting (double major)
• Responsible for all Worldwide ERP systems, including ASI and Syspro implementations.
• Troubleshooting issues with order processing, inventory, invoicing, and accounting
• COBOL and CL program Development and administration/maintenance
• EDI maintenance and administration
• Development of monthly Tariff Surcharge process and Implementation
• Improved Mass Price increase process
• Documentation of multiple existing undocumented processes
• OS upgrade of IBM Poweri 8 from V7R1 to V7R3
• IBM PowerI administration and maintenance
• Assisted with Network and Server administration and development as needed.
- ERP Analyst/Administrator at Ideal Tridon Clamps Inc
- Senior Network Administrator at Ideal Tridon Clamps Inc
- Intermediate Computer Scientist at SAIC/UNITES/NICS
- Junior Systems Analyst I/PC Support Technician III at Team ITSS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Information Technology