• Create, maintain and develop SSRS reports, Crystal report.
• Build connection between third party software and ERP software via RESTful API.
• Responsible for BI tool, create enterprise level dashboard in Qlikview and Power BI.
• Maintain ERP software and Qlikview security levels and user access functions. Maintain SQL server, database security and backup in SSMS, SSIS, SSAS.
• Change old BPM execute custom code from VBA to C#.
• Work with consultants, vendors, customers, reviewing SOWs, and budget control. Work with auditors on annual finance statement.
- ERP analyst at Power Plant Services, LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- PeopleSoft ERP Analyst at BJC HealthCare
- Manager Corporate Accounting at BJC HealthCare
- PeopleSoft ERP Technical Designer Analyst at BJC HealthCare
- Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst at Barnes-Jewish Hospital
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Castro Valley CA (14 years concurrent with full time positions below, 3 years full time) Independent Consultant-Business Systems Developer & ERP Analyst 08/97 - Present Consulting company offering Business Systems Development, ERP Implementation & Optimization, Process Automation & Analysis. Expertise in Lean Manufacturing, Agile Software Development, Supply Chain Management, ISO 13485/FDA 21 CFR 820 compliance, Project Management, ERP database architecture, MS Access, SQL Server, and integration with a wide array of other technologies. Major Recent Contracts:
- Independent Consultant-Business Systems Developer & ERP Analyst at Focus Business Services
- Materials Manager / Business Systems Developer / ERP Manager at MASS Precision, Inc.
- Materials Manager, ERP Systems Developer & Manager at Xoft, Inc.
- Manager of Materials, Contracts & Machining Operations / ERP Systems Manager & Developer at Altair Technologies, Inc.
21 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for all EDI procedures, ERP software administrator, Processing of factor credit requests, decisions and assignments, Assist in charge back research, Work closely with customer service and monitor shipping department procedures, Implement workflow processes, Backup desktop support to IT department. Software used: (GCS) A2000.
- EDI-ERP Analyst at Lambs & Ivy
- System software administrator at Crew Knitwear LLC
- Sister company of Crew Knitwear at Zooey by Alice Heller
- at SPENCER ALEXIS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Serve as Microsoft Dynamics AX System Administrator; oversees system users and designs new custom duties, privileges, security roles, and ensures functionality for core financials, fixed assets, project management and accounting module.
• Responsible for day-to-day support for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system for a large and global distribution and Manufacturing company, with a focus on Finance/Accounting, AP, AR, GL, Project Management, Inventory Management, Workflows and maintain the chart of accounts.
• Responsible for testing and supporting new requirement implementations in Production environment AX 2012.
• Responsible for defining and mapping the chart of accounts in AX and troubleshoot and resolve the AP and GL procedures.
• Responsible for defining and setup user's security, user group permissions and domains in AX 2012.
• Responsible for run SOD analysis/Identity Management to avoid any user role conflict in FastPath.
• Effectively troubleshoot and provide resolutions to end-users related issues reported via incidents.
• Responsible for setting up bank accounts in different legal entities.
• Assist in ERP implementations as needed including support for GO LIVE.
• Participated in end to end implementation planning, issue management, communication and change management.
• Conduct E2E functional and UAT testing for the Dynamics AX applications.
• Knowledge of standard project management methodologies and processes.
• Responsible for scheduling Forecast/budget scenarios and locking/unlocking planning groups.
• Responsible for scheduling SQL queries to fix AP ECM errors on K2 workspace and KnowledgeLake server and full cube processing.
• Support ERP system users by providing troubleshooting, report generating, SQL query writing and system analysis services - recommending business process improvements to leverage system features and functionality.
• Liaising with the AX 2012 development team and the business users.
• Responsible for daily/weekly standup meeting.
• Manage and update the team's SharePoint site with new updates.
• Documentation of requirements through Business Analysis various templates such as, Stakeholder analysis Template, RACI matrix Template, Risk Log Template, Communication Plan Template and others.
• Responsible for triage, investigation, resolution, documentation resulting from defect repair and/or enhancements.
• Participate in end to end implementation planning, issue management, communication, change management and helpdesk tickets.
• Manage and update Team's SharePoint site with new updates and maintains JIRA tracking by logging new action items and defects.
- Business/ERP Analyst at Luminous Tec / Advantage Solutions
- Business Analyst at Luminous Tec / Alignment Healthcare
- Business Analyst at Nimble Solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Computer Applications
- Bachelor's - B.Sc in Information Technology
Tasked with designing, configuring, and customizing an internal SAP logistics module; maintained project documentation and performed data analysis. Trained and mentored key users of the WM, PP, and MM modules of SAP. Created queries and quick views using info sets to extract data. * Involved in the set-up of the materials management module, contracts, material creations, planning strategies, and material master. * Provided production support, user training, and problem resolution in all areas of SAP WM functional module and cross-functional applications. * Coordinated and led two warehouse management implementations; performed detailed testing of newly created processes in development and quality clients to ensure cross-functionality was correct. * Analyzed processes to identify improvement opportunities and supported the implementation by providing documentation updates and creating training materials.
Tasked with designing, configuring, and customizing an internal SAP logistics module; maintained project documentation and performed data analysis. Trained and mentored key users of the WM, PP, and MM modules of SAP. Created queries and quick views using info sets to extract data.
* Involved in the set-up of the materials management module, contracts, material creations, planning strategies, and material master.
* Provided production support, user training, and problem resolution in all areas of SAP WM functional module and cross-functional applications.
* Coordinated and led two warehouse management implementations; performed detailed testing of newly created processes in development and quality clients to ensure cross-functionality was correct.
* Analyzed processes to identify improvement opportunities and supported the implementation by providing documentation updates and creating training materials.
- ERP Analyst at American BOA
- Material Planner at AMERICAN BOA, Inc
- Data Control Analyst (Contract) at PHIPIPS HEALTHCARE
- Materials Manager at Senator Promotional Group
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Information Systems
• Defined and technically matched business requirements with available solutions in the ERP's modules
• Periodically led meetings with business users of different modules for business requirement elicitation on continuous improvements and new implementations with their modules, and process documentations
• Provided administrative and technical support to the ERP's users, including report development and customization; trainings and re-trainings as the case demands
• Solutions and modules frequently used, among others are: IQMS ERP; EDI transactions, templates, and VANS; data dictionary, master data management, and data exports; PM/MRO and OEE; WMS and RF HUM; MES and R/t production/process monitoring; Logistics; CR; SQL scripting for alerts etc.; Oracle SQL developer; Quality module workflows; AP EFTs; Label matrix; Windows IIS server and applications pool manager; PP, MRP, and BOMs; data analysis in Ms.Excel; dashboards; automotive business analysis
• Ensured accurate project requirement documentations and training materials' development
• Conducted several acceptance tests of numerous solutions within the ERP that were implemented
- ERP analyst/admin at HAWK Plastics, Ontario
- SAP HANA/BI Consultant at SAPSOL Technologies Inc
- at TESCO Corporation
- Database Operator/Administrator at INTERCONTINENTAL Bank Plc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Petroleum Engineering Technology - Applied Petroleum Engineering Technology
- - Database Systems Concepts and Design
• Audit and improvement of current financial systems/structure through financial and data analysis, as well as process improvement allowing for capital gains
• Reconciliation of financial books with emphasis on current accuracy and future improvements
• Provided recommendations to executives and stakeholders
• Project manager/lead implementation consultant of multiple successful implementations of Acumatica ERP system & JAAS with emphasis on financial module
• In charge of discovery, proof of concept, project planning, chart of accounts modifications, data conversion and mining, customizations, KPI reports and dashboard creation, configurations, integrations, training, processing mapping, go live and troubleshooting
• Worked with 3rd parties to ensure compatibility and built out necessary customizations.
- Senior Financial ERP Analyst at Accupointe & AK Tech
- Senior Manufacturing Financial Analyst at TDBBS
- Manufacturing Financial Analyst at Hoover and Strong
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.B.A. in Finance - Finance
• Monitor and manage the servers, application status, and user security for seven subsidiaries of REV Group.
• Completely redesigned the internal security audit process, to ensure best business practices and SOX professional standards are met.
• Practiced in all areas of IBM iSeries (AS400), including System i Navigator, ODBC Administrator, and DB2 database administration.
• Skilled in Microsoft Query Tool and Query/400, as well as programming languages ILE RPG, SQL/400, and RPG/400.
• Compiled and extracted large amounts of data for two separate SAP S/4 HANA implementations as well as communicated business requirements to the implementation team.
• Along with data extraction, I also performed extensive cleansing activities like de-duplication, harmonization, and general corrections. This was done at a local level, within the company’s data, as well as on a corporate level. I helped integrate the data of three companies in to a centralized SAP database.
• Experience in training employees in most modules of Infor XA/Mapics including Customer Order Management, OBPM-Production/Manufacturing, Inventory/Materials Management, Procurement Management, and IFM-Finance. Assist departments in improving processes to maximize efficiency of time and resources.
• Helpdesk triage has allowed me to become skilled in other technical areas like Windows Server administration, LDAP Exchange, O365, etc.
- ERP Analyst at REV Group, Inc
- Document Controller at Capacity Trucks - Subsidiary of REV Group, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at KSA Engineers
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Advertising and Graphic Design
Houston, TX. Responsible for serving on SAP Human Capital Management conversion team for the corporation and acquisition. Specific job duties include blueprinting, mapping, FRICE specifications, PA configurations, functional testing and go live. (2008 - Present)
- ERP Analyst at McDermott International Inc /The Babcock & Wilcox Co
- Technical Specialist Principal at Nuclear Operations Group, BWX Technologies/McDermott International, Inc
- Senior Personnel Systems Coordinator at McDermott Incorporated
- Assistant General Accounting Manager at National Tea Company
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting