I currently manage an entire ERP system as well as several databases and webpage applications. Extremely proficient computer skills in Office Suite and Intermediate SQL server experience. I have implemented many new projects and additions to the system in my time as a System Analyst.
- ERP Analyst at Magna International Inc
- Customer Service at ASPERSUD
- Area Manager at Extreme Floors
- Support Analyst at Cerner Corp
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Create, maintain and develop SSRS reports, Crystal report.
• Build connection between third party software and ERP software via RESTful API.
• Responsible for BI tool, create enterpriselevel dashboard in Qlikview and Power BI.
• Maintain ERP software and Qlikview security levels and user access functions. Maintain SQL server, database security and backup in SSMS, SSIS, SSAS.
• Change old BPM execute custom code from VBA to C#.
• Work with consultants, vendors, customers, reviewing SOWs, and budget control.
- ERP analyst at Power Plant Services, LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Coordinated and implemented all Tyler Munis ERP financial, payroll, general billing and property modules.
• Wrote database extracts for conversion.
• Managed each project from kick-off to 'go live' using the system
• Utilized standard development life cycle for all implementations
• Set up all role base security and workflow.
• Implemented content management.
• Supported production issues and presented efficiencies through new processes.
- ERP Analyst at Town of Culpeper, VA
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- PeopleSoft Sr. Business ERP Analyst at University of Virginia Medical Center
- PeopleSoft Sr. Business Analyst at Capital One
3 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Accounting and Business
Client 1 - Large Worldwide Hotel
Served as the Functional Business Analyst in the development of PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 application including the functional areas of Core HR, Benefits, and Payroll in addition to daily batch processing with multiple inbound and outbound file transfer connections with both internal systems and external vendors. Provided supported the Peoplesoft HCM application.
• Worked collaboratively with the client HRIS team to understand project objectives, requirements, issues, and solutions alternatives, provided proof of concept when requested, and completed specification documentation.
• Facilitated the development of business requirements for technical solution by acting as a liaison between the business users and various technology groups.
• Conducted fit/gap analysis to evaluate new functionality
• Reviewed business and system requirements with stakeholders and obtained approval to proceed.
• Involved in the construction of several custom development projects to enhance operations including an automated load process for on-boarding and hiring employees and contingent workforce into PeopleSoft from Taleo.
• Supported the PeopleSoft HCM application by performing system maintenance, production support, process improvements, report writing and training. Client 2 - Large Insurance Provider Involved in the designed and implementation of a custom contingent worker solution in PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2 that replaced a limited-user AS400 system application and managed training and knowledge transfer plan in PeopleSoft.
• Identified requirements for testing, developed test plans, worked with users to develop and execute test scripts
• Coordinated test transmissions as required and schedule knowledge transition.
• Developed user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
• Trained clients on new processes/functionality.
• Trained new system users. Client 3 - Large Rental / Fleet Services Company Involved in the design and implementation of a custom contingent worker solution in PeopleSoft, supported PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 application including the functional areas of Core HR, Benefits, and Payroll. Also, participated in the design and implementation of a custom contingent worker solution and data conversion project.
- ERP Analyst at NTT Data Services
- ERP Analyst at Dell, Inc
- Website Developer Intern, Babylon Radio at
- Accounts Payable Specialist, First Choice ER & Trinity Infrastructure at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Information Technology and Systems - Information Technology and Systems
Member of team responsible for the implementation of IQMS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
• Business process, gap analysis, requirements gathering/design sessions supporting asset management, quality and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) modules.
• Leading change management directive within the overall ERP implementation
- Senior ERP Analyst at Airlite Plastics
- Senior IT Systems Analyst - Production Planning at Treehouse Foods
- Senior Systems Analyst - Purchase to Pay at CONAGRA FOODS
- Systems Analyst - Manufacturing (PPPI) at CONAGRA FOODS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Diploma - Computer Programming
- Quality Analyst at Brillio Technologies
- at Webna Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering
- - Technology Summary
Functional Lead - Ship and Debit, Price Protection Oracle India 12 Months Senior Solution Specialist Oracle Application Functional Consultant Infosys Technologies Limited 60 Months Associate Consultant Oracle Application Techno Functional Consultant Professional Experience
- ERP Analyst at Arrow Electronics
- Manager/Solution Architect at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Functional Lead at Wipro Technologies
- Associate Tech Lead at Stryker Global Technology Centre
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Technology
Develops curricula, business process documentation, and training materials that enable the Contracting workforce to operate effectively and successfully in the performance of their duties in an ERP-based and highly automated environment
• Uses blended learning solutions to assist the Senior BPR Analyst with ERP training for the NAVSEA user communities
• Creates storyboards and scripts for computer based training projects
• Reviews and edits documentation products created by team members and customers
- (BPR) Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst at CACI International
- Documentation/Quality Assurance (DQA) Team Lead at CACI International
- Training and Documentation Team Lead for Standard Procurement System (SPS) Project at CACI International
- Senior Technical Writer at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Secondary Education, US History
- Bachelor's - Political Science and History
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs end user support for Sage Enterprise Management software. Support duties include user configuration, security setup, functional training, troubleshooting, and process improvement.
• Additional duties include query creation, customization, system configuration, maintenance and batch configuration for Sage Enterprise Management (EM) software in a manufacturing environment.
• Member of a cross-functional, Process Improvement team, striving to improve business processes, with a focus on process flow improvement, Enterprise Management interface enhancements, software configuration & customization.
• Coordinates with team members from all departments to streamline and automate business processes for all aspects of the business.
• Works extensively with Sage support and Sage Partner to install software updates, bug fixes and expand the use of Sage EM based upon company growth.
• Maintains Sage EM test and archive folders within X3 and SQL Management Studio. Solid understanding of EM archive configuration and process.
• Provides EM support for GUMU connector integration with Salesforce.
• Administrator for JIRA IT Help Desk Application for internal customers.
• Performs BI admin responsibilities for Sage Enterprise Intelligence tool.
• Named Associate of the month September 2017. Technology: Sage EM software U9P4, Sage SEI, Jira Service Desk, SQL Management Studio.
- ERP Analyst at Artemax Inc
- Controls Engineer at Flores Automation
- Software Engineer at Repete Corporation
- User Interface Developer at Virtual Properties
2 years at this Job
- BBA - Management Information Systems
• Providing help in data migration from legendary ERP systems (Netsuite and Solomon) to Oracle Cloud Erp.
• Assisting offshore team with data extraction and mapping.
- Erp Analyst Intern at CalAmp Inc
- Trainee Software Engineer at Vistaar Technologies
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology