San Antonio, Texas
Progressively advanced to positions of increased challenges and responsibilities in support of maintenance and production operations that include: Senior ERP Business Analyst - Manage a team of four that includes an ERP Analyst, two Business Analysts, and a Database Administrator. Collaborate with all stakeholders and IT to identify customers' needs and implement most profitable solutions that meet those needs.
• Function as Project Manager and handle planning, creation of project schedule, team management, creation of process documents, and initiation of go-live activities. − Facilitate communications with all stakeholders and senior management. − Create functional flow charts and standard process instruction that meet business requirements for each project.
• Consistently meet/exceed performance goals and won the prestigious KEEP Award in 2016 (Top 1% of the Company).
• Utilize trend analysis to design and implement process improvements that included: − Coordination with Purchasing and Logistics to improve management of parts overhaul and parts procurement for each project. New procedures reduced engine overhaul production time by 20 days. − Improvements in Inventory Management that caught under-billing errors for charges to the customer and recovered over $5 million per year. − Change of standard policies for some parts overhaul and purchase of replacement parts instead of overhaul with a resultant reduction in production time and saving over $10 million annually in production costs. − Creation of a standardized parts list for failed parts and creating overhaul kits with parts and eliminating lead time for purchasing parts.
• Create training manuals and conduct enterprise-wide formal training on the ERP system. − Provide Help Desk assistance for ERP issues. − Design and implement security roles in Quantum that meet GRC/SoD/SoX requirements and gather data used for Sarbanes Oxley audit compliance. Business Systems Analyst - Coordinated with departments during all aspects of jet engine maintenance, repair, and overhaul conducted at the facility.
• Functioned as an ERP System subject matter expert and provided functional training for end users in each department and worked with IT to facilitate systems integration between ERP and business needs.
• Successfully led the SAP data migration of inventory into Quantum Control and created effective security roles.
• Participated in enterprise-wide training required by the transition from SAP to Quantum Control in Procurement, Logistics, and Operations.
• Selected by management as the ERP Implementation Project Lead for Logistics, Quality, and Security. − Formally recognized by senior management for the successful Go Live. Production Controller - Established and maintained an excellent record of performance in identifying areas of production and inventory management that required modifications and improvement.
• Managed the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies during each stage of production and functioned as a liaison between Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, and Management.
• Optimized the use of JIT supply chain methodologies.
• Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for SAP and certified end users in the Logistics Department.
• Forecasted materials, parts, and assembly needs for each production phase and ensured availability of requirement components.
• Audited cycle counts, identified discrepancies that resulted in loss or gain of material that affected material reporting for billing.
- Senior ERP Business Analyst at LOCKHEED MARTIN COMMERCIAL ENGINE SOLUTIONS
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BAAS - Project Management
U.S. - NY)
ERP software: Oracle JD Edwards E1
Orientation of business: Food ware and equipment distributor
• Redesign and re-implement Forecasting and DRP solution
• Business Process Reengineering, writing of program specifications,
• Development and optimization of business processes in Forecasting, MRP. Business Process Model validation, leading of integration sessions, GAP analysis.
• Issue and GAP resolution. Configuring of the standard system functionality, Cycles of testing.
• Leading of the Team activities on the projects.
- Senior ERP Business Analyst at TriMarkUSA
- Oracle JD Edwards Senior Consultant/System Architect at L&M Consulting
- Project Manager at L&T Infotech
- Oracle JD Edwards Senior Consultant/System Architect at Quantum Integrators - L&T Infotech
4 months at this Job
- Diploma of Specialist - Donetsk
- - Donetsk, Ukraine
Served as a Key Liaison between the Business and IT to Optimize Functionality
● Collaborated with internal business users to identify and document requirements and processes that support their business objectives and initiatives
● Proactively identified areas of improvements within the organization
● Assisted in developing and creating GAP analysis reports as well as creating existing process maps that highlighted future capabilities and improvements
● Interviewed/surveyed users, observed job performance and/or performed the job in order to determine what information is processed and how it is processed
● Converted business requirements to functional specifications (solutions) then collaborated with the development team to design, test, document, and implement solutions that support our business partners objectives and initiatives
● Lead design sessions in prototyping new system solutions to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow
● Selected within the entire company to act as the Business Relationship Manager to ensure that the potential business value is captured, optimized and recognized for ERP users.
- ERP Business Analyst (contractor) at Southland Industries
- CRM Project Manager (contractor) at Lennar Homes
- Project Manager/Exec. Assistant at Abbott Staffing Group
- Project Coordinator Energy Credits & Incentives at Alliantgroup
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Working with various ancillary support groups within the Harris Health Hospital District, responsible for providing Application support. · Communicate as necessary with other functional and technical staff regarding designs and migration requests
• Software testing
• Assists in various Projects: Rollouts, upgrades, remediation efforts
• Steward related Change Control (CAB)
• Support and troubleshoot the Visual Cactus Application
• Support App Central and iResponse
• Develop and execute test scripts that thoroughly exercise the system
• Gathered Requirements
• Keep all support documentation up-to-date, including training and transactional documentation
• Keep up with the latest trends and industry best practices not only for the technology you support but also for any business processes you support
• Follow all project management guidelines and team standards in regards to schedule, documentation, delivery, testing, issue tracking
• Work with Manager/Director to identify and estimate work effort for the implementation of solutions
Working with various ancillary support groups within the Harris Health Hospital District, responsible for providing Application support.
· Communicate as necessary with other functional and technical staff regarding designs and migration requests
- ERP Business Analyst III at Harris Health Hospital District
- Desktop Support Engineer at Harris Health Hospital District
- Application Analyst (Contract) at Chevron Philips Chemical Company
- Sr. Enterprise System Analyst Kalamazoo County Government at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Arts in Applied Business - Applied Business
Consultant supporting Financial Operations for my clients
- Senior SAP ERP Business Analyst at
- Accounting Business Systems Consultant at THE SWINFORD FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
- Part-time Staff Accountant supporting Financial Operations Mgr at FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE
- Part-time Office Manager at FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE
9 years at this Job
- BS Marketing & Personnel & Labor Relations - Business
• Primary functional support for Financials Grant, Contracts, and Billing modules
• Implemented new system functionality including Auxiliary Contracts, Billing, and Form Workflows
• Researched and requested security permission list and roles using menu, component and pages
• Analyzed requests for configuration changes, modifications, and enhancements
• Developed functional specifications to relay home team requirements to technical developers
• Created test scripts and configuration documents
• Supported third party interfacing with the University's PeopleSoft system
• Initiated revamping of grant proposal entry process
• Presented new functionality and custom modifications at HEUG Alliance Conference 2017
- ERP Business Analyst II at Florida State University
- Senior Accounting Specialist at Florida State University
- Accounting Specialist at Florida State University
- Accounting Assistant at The Center for Leadership & Civic Education
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Economics
Payroll Processing: * Responsible for managing the day to day operations and biweekly processing of FM Talent's payroll. * Ensured accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings, and company deductions (e.g. 401K) via internal reconciliation reports. * Prepared statistical reports on employee pay, bonuses, and Paid Time Off (PTO). * Ensured proper governmental reporting and compliance of W-2s and 1099s. * Ensured that Human Resources (HR) and Project Managers (PMs) complied with payroll deadlines. * Reconciled all honorarium payments in Navision (NAV) to Paycom. * Processed all payroll manual checks, voids, direct deposits and reversals (created all ad hoc payroll reports as requested). * Quality assured any HR entries in Paycom that were sent to payroll (e.g., earnings, deductions, tax changes and garnishments). * Ensured that all approved travel reimbursements are processed via Paycom and posted in NAV. * Assisted the CPA Consultants with any information/reports they required. Timesheet Administration: * Ensured that all time sheets for current and past pay periods were approved and migrated to the time journal for creation of the Time Attendance Input (TAI03) file. * Ensured that all paid timesheets were posted that Accounts Receivable (AR) could invoice/bill. * Assisted the PMs with all timesheet corrections and reposting(s) to ensure that invoice billed hours match time hours worked. Paid Time Off (PTO): * Reconciled all PTO balances in Paycom to NAV biweekly * Created and delivered PTO balance reports to all PMs, the CEO and HR to ensure that approved PTO requests do not exceed an employee's available PTO balances (all created via pivot tables and VLook-Ups of data extracts) Payroll Accounting: * Assumed the task of creating and posting the payroll and tax journal entries. Business Analytics/Intelligence: * Created ad hoc reports from NAV as requested for the CEO in a timely manner via data extracts and compilations.
- Payroll Manager / ERP Business Analyst at FM Talent Source
- CFO Assistant at CGI Federal
- ERP / Business Analyst at CGI Federal
- Momentum Consultant at General Services Administration (GSA)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Momentum Generalist
• Manage technical and application activities for ERP system at 4 locations
• Support operational and financial data needs through report development
• Manage strategic customer relationship with ERP provider
• Member of team responsible for beta testing future software releases
• Manage ERP Business Analyst position
- Senior Business Analyst at Techniplas (DBA Dickten Masch Plastics)
- Senior Financial Analyst at Techniplas (DBA Dickten Masch Plastics)
- Cost Accounting Manager at Camtronics Medical Systems, an Emageon Company
- Cost Accountant at Camtronics Medical Systems, an Emageon Company
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Essentials of Business Analysis
- Certificate - Business Analytics
- Group ERP Business Analyst at
- administrative tasks at [email protected]
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities: * Tested and analyzed various streams and applications of the clients Financial Management system from a functional perspective. * Functional testing encompasses integration, system, regression, and user acceptance testing of the applicationconfiguration, application, interface, and integration programs, and batch/reporting jobs. * During development and implementation of a specific work stream/application/release, performed the following tasks for a specific set of functionalities: 1) analyzing requirements, functional designs, technical specifications, and other project artifacts to understandthe functionality; 2) writing manual and/or automated test cases per the functional requirements; 3) execute manual and/or automated test cases and retests as required; and 4)documenting and report test results including documenting and reporting defects. * Worked on multiple releases for the functional testing of a specific application. * Developed and designed detailed test cases and/or executed test cases or retest for a specific functionality. * Attended walkthroughs with functional and technical SMEs to better understand the functional and technical requirements and designs. * Developed functional test outlines and detailed test cases per the Test Lead's test plan. * Determined the appropriate data and system set-up requirements for test execution. * Interacted with different Business and Vendor staff assigned to the project. Environment: ERP, HP ALM, IBM Clear Quest, SQL
- ERP QA Analyst/ERP Tester at City of New York - Dept. of Finance
- Business Systems Analyst/EBS QA Analyst at DELL INC
- Oracle Business Analyst at Technip USA
- Oracle Business Analyst at Cummins Engineering
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Electronics - Cummins Engineering