San Antonio, Texas
Progressively advanced to positions of increased challenges and responsibilities in support of maintenance and production operations that include:
Senior ERP Business Analyst - Manage a team of four that includes an ERP Analyst, two Business Analysts, and a Database Administrator. Collaborate with all stakeholders and IT to identify customers' needs and implement most profitable solutions that meet those needs.
• Function as Project Manager and handle planning, creation of project schedule, team management, creation of process documents, and initiation of go-live activities. − Facilitate communications with all stakeholders and senior management. − Create functional flow charts and standard process instruction that meet business requirements for each project.
• Consistently meet/exceed performance goals and won the prestigious KEEP Award in 2016 (Top 1% of the Company).
• Utilize trend analysis to design and implement process improvements that included: − Coordination with Purchasing and Logistics to improve management of parts overhaul and parts procurement for each project. New procedures reduced engine overhaul production time by 20 days. − Improvements in Inventory Management that caught under-billing errors for charges to the customer and recovered over $5 million per year. − Change of standard policies for some parts overhaul and purchase of replacement parts instead of overhaul with a resultant reduction in production time and saving over $10 million annually in production costs. − Creation of a standardized parts list for failed parts and creating overhaul kits with parts and eliminating lead time for purchasing parts.
• Create training manuals and conduct enterprise-wide formal training on the ERP system. − Provide Help Desk assistance for ERP issues. − Design and implement security roles in Quantum that meet GRC/SoD/SoX requirements and gather data used for Sarbanes Oxley audit compliance. Business Systems Analyst - Coordinated with departments during all aspects of jet engine maintenance, repair, and overhaul conducted at the facility.
• Functioned as an ERP System subject matter expert and provided functional training for end users in each department and worked with IT to facilitate systems integration between ERP and business needs.
• Successfully led the SAP data migration of inventory into Quantum Control and created effective security roles.
• Participated in enterprise-wide training required by the transition from SAP to Quantum Control in Procurement, Logistics, and Operations.
• Selected by management as the ERP Implementation Project Lead for Logistics, Quality, and Security. − Formally recognized by senior management for the successful Go Live. Production Controller - Established and maintained an excellent record of performance in identifying areas of production and inventory management that required modifications and improvement.
• Managed the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies during each stage of production and functioned as a liaison between Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, and Management.
• Optimized the use of JIT supply chain methodologies.
• Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for SAP and certified end users in the Logistics Department.
• Forecasted materials, parts, and assembly needs for each production phase and ensured availability of requirement components.
• Audited cycle counts, identified discrepancies that resulted in loss or gain of material that affected material reporting for billing.
- Senior ERP Business Analyst at LOCKHEED MARTIN COMMERCIAL ENGINE SOLUTIONS
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BAAS - Project Management
Accomplished HRIS professional with a proven track record for improving ERP functionality and user satisfaction. Have led many ERP and module implementations and provided excellent feedback to implementation team and management. Successfully trained managers and end users on software functionality. Looking for an HRIS opportunity that will allow me to utilize my experience and passion for maximizing ERP efficiency and effectiveness. HIGHLIGHTS OF CAREER ERP Business Analyst - Rimini Street, Inc. (Remote) Jul 2016 to Present As an ERP Business Analyst, I am involved in helping provide tax and regulatory compliance solutions to Oracle ERP customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. These are customers who are no longer using Oracle for their customer support and have contracted with Rimini Street to provide compliance updates so that they can continue to maintain their existing ERP platforms. I am also an acting Product Owner using the Agile/Scrum methodology and have acted in a Scrum Master capacity as well. This job requires an attention to detail and the ability to work closely with Oracle developers to ensure that the solutions are timely, accurate and user friendly.
- ERP Business Analyst at Rimini Street, Inc
- Senior Oracle ERP Analyst at Alpha Natural Resources
- Senior Consultant at Sekon Enterprises
- Senior Functional Analyst at Alpha Natural Resources
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
• Assist with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.
• Customize and utilize the JD Edwards - Enterprise One (E1) sales order management (O2C) module in order to incorporate business processes at La-Z-Boy.
• Interact with the IT Application Development Group and users in the business to determine project requirements.
• Propose solutions for any client's request and manage projects within original boundaries.
• Design and develop Universal batch engines (UBE)/E1 programs that would assist in migrating Order processing to JDE-E1 from legacy mainframe/DB2 applications.
• Resolve issues and develop business solutions working with sales order business leads.
• Provide routine production support through ERP business solutions.
• Design and develop programs that assist with the implementation of the sales order management (SOM) / order to cash (O2C) process.
- ASSOCIATE ERP BUSINESS ANALYST at La-Z-Boy Inc
- GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT at Central Michigan University
- SAP/ERP, LEAN SIX SIGMA SPECIALIST INTERN at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- TEACHING ASSISTANT at Central Michigan University
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master's - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Engineering
•Responsible for the planning, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying of ERP solutions.
•Develops, implements, and maintains the Project Plan and other guiding documentation such as the configuration management plan, risk management plan, change control plan, status reports and communication plan.
•Works with business areas and project teams to assess needs for the various business functions. Interprets policies, procedures and applicable laws and translates business functional requirements, policy, procedures and laws into technical specifications and recommends appropriate scope of requirements
•Recommends policy and procedure changes to correlate with industry best practice. Identifies opportunities for improvement, standardization and consolidation in current operations.
•Proficient in business process design, performing cost benefit analysis, gap fit analysis, industry analysis and trends.
•Performs ad-hoc queries and data analysis when required following standard practices for quality.
•Responsible for leading the reporting and analytical needs for each functional area. Represents the project in meetings to report progress and communicate issues and risks that will impact the schedule.
•Responsible for daily activities assigned by Team Lead, including, but not limited to, work prioritization, project monitoring and tracking, project schedules, project milestone and task accomplishment, risk mitigation, quality assurance and communication.
- ERP Business Analyst II at Intermountain Healthcare
- Grants & Contracts Officer at University of Utah
- Logistics/Dispatch Coordinator at REV-IT LOGISTICS
- Car Sales Manager at Specialized Sales & Leasing
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Finance & Information Systems
• Support City Government Finance ERP system enhancements and modifications.
• Gather requirements with vendors and City stakeholders to clearly understand define and document business and system requirements.
• Perform post implementation verification to confirm system and data integrity.
- ERP Business Analyst at City of Charlotte (Eliassen Group)
- SAP SYSTEM ANALYST at SABIC INNOVATIVE PLASTIC (ELIASSEN)
- ERP Technical / Business Analyst III at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Material Analyst, Senior at GulfStream Aerospace
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies
2018 - Present Industry leader in the remanufacturing of alternators, starters, small engine, brake calipers for automotive, light duty and medium duty applications. Remanufactures power steering products for the automotive OEM's and aftermarkets. BBB Industries supplies superior-quality products through a network of thousands of dealers, distributors and retail stores. Oracle ERP Business Analyst, - (ERP Implementation team member) Performing Oracle EBS ERP Business Analyst role. Mapping business processes, developed requirements for developer. Support SDLC with unit testing. Performing instructor led classroom training to manufacturing engineers to shop floor production operators. Assist with BI Reports requirements as well SQL queries. Training local staff on Oracle end user security administration. Successfully completed 1st of four planned Oracle EBS R12 rollouts at BBB Manufacturing operations.
- Oracle ERP Business Analyst, - (ERP Implementation team member) at BBB Industries LLC
- Business Analyst II, SDI Corporation contractor at Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Plant Relationship Manager at C.R. Bard, Inc
- at C.R. Bard, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Advanced Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Provided revenue accounting systems support primarily focused on royalty compliance reporting to the Federal ONRR agency and state agencies, as well as tax reporting to state agencies.
• Prevented reporting penalties and fines up to $1,000,000 by developing a series of reports to identify inconsistencies in the master data setup used to generate royalty compliance reports for various state and federal agencies.
• Logged/documented production support issues in ServiceNow, a service request/incident logging application.
• Worked directly with application users to analyze production support issues and provide instructions to resolve reported issues; worked with users and IT department to develop custom transactions in SAP/PRA.
• Reported software issues to SAP/outside firms, and coordinated testing/implementation of software changes.
• Provided data extract support to assist Revenue Accounting, Compliance and Tax Accounting, Marketing and Land Administration groups in decision making, audit support, etc.
• Represented Apache in SAP/PRA Roadmap meetings. (Roadmap is a major redevelopment effort of the PRA application within SAP).
- ERP BUSINESS ANALYST at Apache Corporation
- LEVEL 2 & LEVEL 3 SUPPORT ANALYST at BP NAGP
- DECISION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at IBM Global Services − PricewaterhouseCoopers BPO Solutions Group
- SYSTEMS SPECIALIST at Vastar Resources/ARCO Oil & Gas
6 years at this Job
- BS - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Was retail for goodwill industries, coast to coast.
- ERP Business Analyst at The goodwill
- Food clerk at Safeway
- Food Prep/Cook at Abigail's pub and flowers
- Erp program at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
- Associate - Computer engineer
- Some college
• Business process chart flow
• QuickBooks implementation
• Transfer data to QuickBooks from google sheets, google doc, excel, ect.
- ERP Business Analyst at Maggie Louise Confections, Texas
- Solution Architect at Accenture
- ERP Project Manager at EKRA, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic
- ERP Consultant at VTK, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Financial Statement Analysis
• Train clients in usage of new Deacom ERP system.
• Primary contact for shipping department's ERP issues/problems/questions.
• Primary contact for Customer Service department's ERP issues/problems/questions.
• Responsible for maintenance of Deacom CRM database.
• Monitor and correct inventory lot cost anomalies. o Direct impact on COGS and profit margin.
• Work with Inventory Specialist in researching and resolving perpetual vs. physical inventory discrepancies. o Direct impact on bottom line (proper shipments = proper billing and on-hand inventory valuation).
• Ensure shipments were properly invoiced.
• Responsible for all barcode scan gun and barcode printer support.
• Responsible for ongoing QA testing of ERP software upgrades. o Document and communicate problems to IT Manager and software vendor.
• Responsible for auditing and completing Item Master data elements after Quality Lab created skeletal record.
• Assist clients in achieving ERP data mining needs.
• Develop/modify queries and dashboards for clients.
• Provide ERP business support for external sales staff. o Trained external sales staff in usage of new ERP system.
• Communicate with major customers to obtain purchase order number for bulk deliveries if necessary.
• Generate and maintain specialized Excel solutions for CFO, HR Manager, and Production Supervisor.
• Act as a liaison between Deacom support representatives and Warsaw Chemical in IT Manager's absence.
• Responsible for Active Directory support/changes when IT Manager is unavailable/absent. College/Professional Experience
- ERP Business Analyst at Warsaw Chemical
- Customer Service and Inventory Stocking at Menards
- Internship, Athletics at Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting, Business Law & Ethics
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Management