San Antonio, Texas
Progressively advanced to positions of increased challenges and responsibilities in support of maintenance and production operations that include: Senior ERP Business Analyst - Manage a team of four that includes an ERP Analyst, two Business Analysts, and a Database Administrator. Collaborate with all stakeholders and IT to identify customers' needs and implement most profitable solutions that meet those needs.
• Function as Project Manager and handle planning, creation of project schedule, team management, creation of process documents, and initiation of go-live activities. − Facilitate communications with all stakeholders and senior management. − Create functional flow charts and standard process instruction that meet business requirements for each project.
• Consistently meet/exceed performance goals and won the prestigious KEEP Award in 2016 (Top 1% of the Company).
• Utilize trend analysis to design and implement process improvements that included: − Coordination with Purchasing and Logistics to improve management of parts overhaul and parts procurement for each project. New procedures reduced engine overhaul production time by 20 days. − Improvements in Inventory Management that caught under-billing errors for charges to the customer and recovered over $5 million per year. − Change of standard policies for some parts overhaul and purchase of replacement parts instead of overhaul with a resultant reduction in production time and saving over $10 million annually in production costs. − Creation of a standardized parts list for failed parts and creating overhaul kits with parts and eliminating lead time for purchasing parts.
• Create training manuals and conduct enterprise-wide formal training on the ERP system. − Provide Help Desk assistance for ERP issues. − Design and implement security roles in Quantum that meet GRC/SoD/SoX requirements and gather data used for Sarbanes Oxley audit compliance. Business Systems Analyst - Coordinated with departments during all aspects of jet engine maintenance, repair, and overhaul conducted at the facility.
• Functioned as an ERP System subject matter expert and provided functional training for end users in each department and worked with IT to facilitate systems integration between ERP and business needs.
• Successfully led the SAP data migration of inventory into Quantum Control and created effective security roles.
• Participated in enterprise-wide training required by the transition from SAP to Quantum Control in Procurement, Logistics, and Operations.
• Selected by management as the ERP Implementation Project Lead for Logistics, Quality, and Security. − Formally recognized by senior management for the successful Go Live. Production Controller - Established and maintained an excellent record of performance in identifying areas of production and inventory management that required modifications and improvement.
• Managed the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies during each stage of production and functioned as a liaison between Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, and Management.
• Optimized the use of JIT supply chain methodologies.
• Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for SAP and certified end users in the Logistics Department.
• Forecasted materials, parts, and assembly needs for each production phase and ensured availability of requirement components.
• Audited cycle counts, identified discrepancies that resulted in loss or gain of material that affected material reporting for billing.
- Senior ERP Business Analyst at LOCKHEED MARTIN COMMERCIAL ENGINE SOLUTIONS
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BAAS - Project Management
• Oracle and People soft business Analyst for the "Finance Transformation Implementation" project, a single ERP across four Legacy banners.
• Interacted with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to assess the business needs and evaluate requirements for the Oracle Cloud. She gathered documents, drafted process flows, posted meeting notes and captured comments and feedback.
• Extensively worked on Projects, Assets, and Inventory data. Analyzed requirements, coordinated meetings, and worked with other team members to evaluate the functionality gaps in the Oracle Cloud.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic, quickly adjusts schedule to meet business needs.
• Prepared BRD's for the data mapping and mapped the legacy data to the ERP.
• Presently working on data consistency, analysis, reporting and availability of information by offering a single source of the truth by minimizing data sources and system interfaces.
- ERP Business Analyst at Reliable Software
- Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst at Zensar
- Functional Consultant at Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- Business Associate at Hasman Software Solutions
8 months at this Job
• Senior ERP business analyst for SAP S/4 HANA Michael Kors global implementation.
• All facets of project analysis, design and deployment strategies. Global Retail Pricing Lead- Forecast Horizon Logility Planning Systems-IT Lead
• Maintain technical analytics for multiple systems.
• System staging, integration, configuration and testing.
• Develop and deliver enhancements/solutions.
• Create and maintain system processes documentation.
• Liaison between business/functional & technical teams.
• All facets of Project Management /Change Management.
• Design and deliver global testing and training.
• Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
• Post go live functional and technical support.
- Senior IT ERP Business Analyst at Michael Kors
- SAP Consultant/Project Management at Diageo
- Business Analyst at Coach
- Project Manager for ASAP implementations at Clarkston-Potomac Consultants
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - English
• Provide expert system consultation to state agencies, Courts, and Legislature
• Support large, complex ERP systems, related modules, and projects
• Present and lead training events for customers in addition to providing expertise to team members
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle methodology using development, test, acceptance, and production as a phased approach in testing and deployment
• Develop strategies for future business process flows to best utilize system functionality
• Design and document all business requirements and processes/workflows
• Analyze business requirements and technical system capabilities to meet customer needs
• Ensure adherence to State and Federal policies, procedures, rules and regulations related to ERP systems
• Develop and participate in the development of thorough testing plans and scenarios
• Participate in the development and documentation of security requirements for all users
• Collaborate with team members to develop and implement support procedures
• Provide project status reports, issues, and proposals to management
• Analyze and test impact of technical environment upgrades, system tools and image upgrades
- Senior ERP Business Analyst at Wisconsin Department of Administration
- PeopleSoft Architect at Wisconsin Department of Administration
- PeopleSoft Analyst at UW Health
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Web Development/Programming
- Bachelor of Arts - Legal Studies
Client: General Electric Company Transportation (Location: TCS Chennai, India)
• Worked in a team of 7 members that evaluated performance of 130 vendors for more than 300 items by extracting procurement data from Maximo and MS Access and maintaining it in SQL to identify trend, seasonality, shifts and spikes
• Developed Dashboards and analyzed supply chain KPIs namely (Inbound Freight Cost/Purchase Dollars), (Outbound Freight Cost/Net Sales) and Average Transit Inventory using pivot tables in MS Excel to improve overall performance
• Led a team of 3 analysts for building queries to generate budget and ad hoc financial reports in SQL to support business decisions and conformed reports with Key Performance Metrices limits set by business
• Developed Macros using MS Excel for reporting KPI’s to individual site managers and department heads
• Hosted business meetings involving cross functional teams and client on a regular basis and articulated analyzed reports Client: British Gas (Location: TCS Pune, India)
• Identified bottleneck jobs carrying maximum work orders from Maximo to Primavera in Maxavera, and achieved about 42% reduction in bottleneck job failure rate per week by rescheduling them in MS Project
- ERP Business Analyst at TCS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering and Management - Industrial Engineering and Management
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering
• Promoted to company leadership team, supervising the Maintenance and Support Team.
• Performed GL account reconciliations and data cleanup using SQL Developer.
• Provided software training to customers through various modes.
• Analyzed software code in Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder, and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
• Authored specs for Development Team review and coordinated with overseas team.
• Performed Quality Assurance (QA) / regression testing on bug fixes and software enhancements.
- ERP Business Analyst/ Manager at KHAMELEON SOFTWARE
- Transaction Processor in Oracle ERP System at GLOBAL COMPUTER ENTERPRISES (GCE)
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Finance
• Developed functional requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
• Developed graphic representations of complex business processes and user (stakeholder) requirements reflecting how the product/service will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
• Worked with the client application for Data Conversion activities and migration to Dynamics AX environment
• Customized and enhanced AX modules according to user specifications.
• Working directly with functional consultants on daily basis. Keeping track of enchantments and new development status.
• Worked with the dev team, systems administration, and customer's support team to support Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules.
• Always been a part of the support team helping the client with all kind of issues and tickets related to the application functionality.
• Provided technical and procedural support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Well versed with implementation and support of all the modules in the application.
• Good understanding of ERP implementation and business process improvement methodologies.
• Experience in developing complex Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, User defined Functions, User profiles, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity, SQL joins, indexing and Query Writing.
- ERP Business Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- Business Systems Analyst at SNC Consulting
- Graduate Project Assistant at University of Dayton
- Member at University of Dayton
4 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
- - Technology
Design, implement, and oversight of data modelling applications. ❖ Perform data audits to assure quality between multiple data systems. ❖ Manage development, test, training deployments and changes to the CRM system. ❖ Write BI reports and design custom solutions for business needs based on request and oversee all requests of BPM reports. ❖ Work closely with international colleagues to ensure business efficacy. ❖ Lead internal technology integrations as well as liaise with 3rd parties for project management processes. ❖ Gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements and report findings to C-level employees across enterprise.
- ERP Business Analyst at Huntsworth Health
- Operational Data Analyst at Novo Nordisk
2 years at this Job
- - Bioinformatics
✓Team lead for successful implementation of Microsiga Protheus working in projects in companies of different segments; ✓ End-to-end issue tracking, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and resolution for applications obtaining additional vendor support as necessary; ✓ Supported end users. Performed complex functional period-end procedures, developed training plans, training materials and provided end user training; ✓ Performed complex functional procedures including providing resolution of issues not handled readily by financial modules; ✓ Researched and recommended potential solutions; ✓ Responsible for set up, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot functionality of the system; ✓ Composed online recorded training courses and provided training to the users; ✓ Responsible for set-up weekly project meetings internally and with the client.
- ERP Business Analyst at TOTVS
- Sr. Buyer Analyst at LSG SKY CHEFS
- Buyer/Stock Controller/Customer Service at GRUPO UMBRIA
- Administrator/Dispatcher at L'Oréal
8 years at this Job
• Responsible for managing the day to day operations and biweekly processing of FM Talent's payroll.
• Ensured accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings, and company deductions (e.g. 401K) via internal reconciliation reports.
• Prepared statistical reports on employee pay, bonuses, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
• Ensured proper governmental reporting and compliance of W-2s and 1099s.
• Ensured that Human Resources (HR) and Project Managers (PMs) complied with payroll deadlines.
• Reconciled all honorarium payments in Navision (NAV) to Paycom.
• Processed all payroll manual checks, voids, direct deposits and reversals (created all ad hoc payroll reports as requested).
• Quality assured any HR entries in Paycom that were sent to payroll (e.g., earnings, deductions, tax changes and garnishments).
• Ensured that all approved travel reimbursements are processed via Paycom and posted in NAV.
• Assisted the CPA Consultants with any information/reports they required. Timesheet Administration:
• Ensured that all time sheets for current and past pay periods were approved and migrated to the time journal for creation of the Time Attendance Input (TAI03) file.
• Ensured that all paid timesheets were posted that Accounts Receivable (AR) could invoice/bill.
• Assisted the PMs with all timesheet corrections and reposting(s) to ensure that invoice billed hours match time hours worked. Paid Time Off (PTO):
• Reconciled all PTO balances in Paycom to NAV biweekly
• Created and delivered PTO balance reports to all PMs, the CEO and HR to ensure that approved PTO requests do not exceed an employee's available PTO balances (all created via pivot tables and VLook-Ups of data extracts) Payroll Accounting:
• Assumed the task of creating and posting the payroll and tax journal entries. Business Analytics/Intelligence:
• Created ad hoc reports from NAV as requested for the CEO in a timely manner via data extracts and compilations.
- Payroll Manager / ERP Business Analyst at FM Talent Source
- back-up to the CFO at CGI Federal
- ERP / Business Analyst at CGI Federal
- Momentum Consultant at General Services Administration (GSA)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance - Momentum Generalist