E By Epicor Specialist, SQL Server DBA, ERP Consultant October 2011 - Present
• Responsible for all Epicor issues, change requests, enhancements, new modules and implementation activities
• Technical leadership for all the aspects of support and development for ERP solution Epicor v.7.4.
• Led Epicor upgrade, SQL server upgrade to 2008R2
• Developed integration processes between Epicor and transportation systems
• Supported recent company acquisition
• Automated invoice matching process.
• Acted as a subject matter expert in data loading, ETL scripts development, integration, test and implementation.
• Extensive experience writing SQL 2000/2005/2008 stored procedures
- ERP Consultant at Wheels Group
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant, SQL at Canadian Welding Bureau
- ERP Supervisor, E By Epicor SME, Sql Server DBA, ERP Consultant at Nikon Canada Inc
- well as Data Architect, Platinum Specialist, and Magic Application developer at Fujitsu Consulting
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Economics - Economics
Analyzed current business processes and recommended ERP for small privately owned seed company. Implemented ERP (BSTI) for Master data, Accounting, Inventory, Order Processing, Bookings and Quality Modules. Execution of the system unit testing and integration testing. Documented end user guide in the identification of business processes and system tasks to be documented as well as providing training to the end user. Support other companies users with process improvements and technical training.
- ERP Consultant at ERP (BSTI) for Master
- Operations Manager at Advanta US, Inc./Garrison & Townsend, Inc
- Manager at Century 21 Gold Star Real Estate
- Human Resources Manager at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agribusiness
Period: August 2010 - April 2012 Division: Enterprise Solutions, Oracle Applications (Oracle Apps) Designation: Senior Oracle ERP Consultant
- Senior Oracle ERP Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
- Techno-Functional Consultant at Motorola
- Functional Consultant at Sun Microsystems
- Enterprise Solutions Package Engineer at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC India Pvt Ltd)
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Defined data export problems with the new ERP system, mapping all the tables, exports and fields being populated by the nightly SSIS jobs coming from the old Cispub system to the new ERP system during the short time I was there. Utilized JIRA for project tracking and time reporting, Wiki for internal process documentation
● Uncovered order entry processes losing thousands for company, Savings of an average of 20% per order
● Discovered the Data Dictionary and schema provided by vendor were incorrect and unusable
- ERP Consultant at Ascend Learning
- IT Manager at Medica Corporation
- Director of IT at Mayflower Management LLC
- IT Manager at EM4 Inc
4 months at this Job
June 15, 2015 to Present
Do Not Contact Current Management
-Business Analyst/ERP consultant (Oracle/Peoplesoft)
• Process security forms related to Accounts Payable
• Manage Security and support for State procurement cards
• Perform testing for Accounts Payable, Procurement Cards, Supplier, and Cash Management/Banking
• Work with software developers and application administrators to resolve issues discovered in testing or by agency users
• Enter CSRs when needed to update SQL database, app engines, Code in peoplesoft
• Attend training as mandated or needed
• Field help desk tickets and work with users to research and resolve issues related to the accounts payable aspect in the procure-to-pay process
• Work on various projects as needed (Data Lifecycle Management project, Oracle Image Upgrade implementation, PeopleTools upgrade implementation, etc)
• Create training documents for agency users working in AP or Cash Management
- Business Analyst/ERP consultant (Oracle/Peoplesoft) at State of Tennessee Department of Finance & Administration
- Space Planning Database Analyst at Dollar General Corp
- Central Store Attendant at Quad Graphics
- Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor at La Quinta Inn and Suites
4 years at this Job
- MBA - BBA-ACCOUNTING
• Consulting on ERP implementation projects, assisting with set up, configurations, and end user training on Acumatica ERP system.
• Trained and assisted clients with all aspects of ERP system management.
• Worked closely with developers to resolve issues and define requirements for application changes and enhancements.
• Troubleshot SQL database and simple IT issue for clients.
• Configure and customize modules within ERP to customer's specifications
• Prepare customize forms and report packages using report designer, generic inquiry and analytical report manager
• Transition legacy data into ERP system using import scenarios
• Updated and created customer documentation for all system changes using Asana document software.
- Application ERP Consultant at Klear Systems
- Technical Support Engineer at Acumatica
- ERP Implementation Project Consultant - Contractor at IQMS
- ERP Administrator at MoldRite, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Science
Management. Requirements. business practices, workflows, activities, and deliverable. standard and meet the objective of the company.
• Facilitated meetings to gather the Business Requirements
• Liaised with business and process team during the process mapping sessions to identify Gaps.
• Assisted in Effort Estimation, Planning, Task Scheduling, Tracking and Requirements
• Worked closely with the development team to clarify and ensure adherence to Business
• Supported development team during the execution from a requirements perspective.
• Effectively performed Business Process Analysis. Involved in customizing already existing
• Prepare a recommendation for improvement to further alleviate the company to international
• Train team for ERP data analysis for faster customer support.
business practices, workflows, activities, and deliverable.
standard and meet the objective of the company.
- ERP Consultant / Business Analyst at Liquor Industries
- IT Business Analyst at Pinnacle Architectural Lighting
- Information Systems Coordinator at Corelite - Division of Cooper Lighting
- Data Analyst at NARC - Nepal Agricultural Research Council
10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Technology
- B.S. - Computer Science
- ERP Consultant at QAD Europe SL
- liaison at Technology Stack
- at Promantia Global Consulting LLP
- Hyderabad as Software Engineer at Gocoop Solutions Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
ERP and HCM Consultant for Infor CloudSuite (Syteline), SAP, Epicor, and People First. Enterprise focus on Customer Orders, Sales, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Manufacturing, and Accounting. Analyze business and technical requirements for ERP implementations along with using deployment methods interrelated with Agile and vertical specializations. Maintain relationship with clients during the initiating, development, implementation, and service phases. Build custom forms and act as the primary system administrator for enterprise systems. Manage consultants working on custom forms, reports, or database maintenance. Create customized database queries and BI dashboards, visualizations, and KPIs with Birst and Microsoft Power BI. SyteLine and CloudSuite: data migrations, stored procedures, Dataviews, Mongoose development, Birst BI, reporting, and system administration.
ERP and HCM Consultant for Infor CloudSuite (Syteline), SAP, Epicor, and People First. Enterprise focus on Customer Orders, Sales, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Manufacturing, and Accounting. Analyze business and technical requirements for ERP implementations along with using deployment methods interrelated with Agile and vertical specializations. Maintain relationship with clients during the initiating, development, implementation, and service phases. Build custom forms and act as the primary system administrator for enterprise systems. Manage consultants working on custom forms, reports, or database maintenance. Create customized database queries and BI dashboards, visualizations, and KPIs with Birst and Microsoft Power BI.
SyteLine and CloudSuite: data migrations, stored procedures, Dataviews, Mongoose development, Birst BI, reporting, and system administration.
- ERP Consultant and Project Manager at Burcamp Advisory Group Inc
- Assistant Professor, College of Business in Computing and Cyber Security at Texas A&M University - San Antonio
- Remote Program Lead, Information Technology Program at COLUMBIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
- Chair and Program Lead at DeVry University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Business
- Masters of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Applied Science - Business Administration
• Gather client front end and back end requirements (i.e. Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Finance).
• Create estimates and sign-off documents.
• Test Oracle E1 interoperability solution.
• Provide Oracle E1 support to technical support personnel.
• Create bar coding applications that interface with Oracle E1 (i.e. Shop Floor, Inventory Management, and Fixed Assets) and Deltek Costpoint (i.e. Inventory Management).
• Provide general technical support.
- Sr. ERP Consultant at RF Gen Datamax
- Senior Software Engineer/CEO at MappSci Corporation
- Independent Consultant, CHS at
- Independent Consultant at Golden State Foods
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computing
- - Basic Electronics