• Domain: HealthCare, Provider Networks
• Role: ERP - Consultant
• Platform: BPM - PEGA
• Version: 7.x
• Database: Oracle My areas of work are ➲ Leading development team from Onsite. ➲ Responsible solution design, effort estimation and technical delivery. ➲ Working in application development based on the given requirement. ➲ Building supporting ASM team for critical incident RCAs.
- ERP - Consultant at Cognizant Technology solutions
- Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- Assoiciate Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- Assoiciate Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• To collect and analyze user business requirements and January, 2018 2550 Oliver, Apt.#714, Wichita, processes. Understanding client requirements, needs, December, 2018 KS, 67210 and functionality of ERP product module in order to Phone validate solutions with the client.
• 402 975 0755
• To translate business requirements into functional design specifications. Defining initial settings, module- relevant security settings and reporting options. To identifies modifications and recommends and applies change as appropriate.
- ERP Consultant at
at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Bangor Gwynedd
Sharpsburg, GA 2000 - 2018
Data Reign provides IT and Financial Reporting consulting services for companies with up to $660M gross revenue.
Managed all ERP software solution decisions for client base. Worked directly with owners and financial leaders to continuously evaluate information system and financial reporting strategies with a goal of maximizing profit, achieving faster ROI and providing a more flexible IT infrastructure. Created a flexible and comprehensive reporting system, improving on ease of use, and enhancing the sales teams' ability to analyze and manage customer accounts.
• Performed data conversions, with files exceeding 1M records, for smooth transition to new systems with a less than .01% margin
• Increased average sales constructs by creating a "Quick Order Entry" routine that provided detailed customer history, allowing sales teams to monitor customer buying activity and leverage new opportunities at point of sale
• Lowered fulfillment costs by implementing a Dynamic Truck Route module that optimized product delivery scheduling by minimizing the number of required trucking routes
• Reduced inventory costs by streamlining clients' Inventory modules to provide multi-level pricing structure capabilities, accelerate sales cycles and shorten lead times
• Decreased the number of bad data records by 90% through the development of an innovative password system that allowed complete end-user control of querying and editing customer information
• Reduced inventory costs by streamlining clients' Inventory modules to provide multi-level pricing structure capabilities, accelerate sales cycles and shorten lead times.
- President/ERP Consultant at Data Reign LLC
18 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Client: Loloi Rugs
• Assisted Loloi Rugs with developing ERP strategy to meet strategic requirements, and structured linkage to the business strategy
• Achieved customer satisfaction by introducing structured ERP change management process and Kanban for new development
• Led IoT based warehouse fulfillment solution development and integration with ERP
• Met strategic business objectives by leading multiple systems consolidation and integration projects Apex Systems. Client: Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City, OK
• Developed design for supplier information mapping to integrate SAM, Oracle EBS, and Prism
• Led a team for supplier data cleaning of DOT (Department of Transpiration) Oracle EBS using SAFe methodologies
• Facilitated daily stand-up, iteration planning, system demo and participating PI planning and retrospective sessions
• Led CEMLI development to integrate SAM, Oracle EBS, and Prism
- ERP Consultant at Miller Jones, Inc
- at Job Transition
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Software development utilizing RFgen Mobile development studio to transact between client's ERPs. Experience transacting through Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP services, Costpoint Deltek ERP XML Cloud APIs, and Access Databases. Forms and programs written in Microsoft VBA, Oracle SQL and MS SQL server extracts to seamlessly interface with the ERP database to create transactions for warehouse solutions with and without WIFI connectivity.
- ERP Consultant at Datamax Software Group
- Web Applications Developer at Infinite Technologies Inc
- Systems Engineer/Software Developer at Oncor Insurance of Transamerica
- Senior Programmer/ Data Analyst at HD Supply Repair and Remodel
8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science and Business Administration-Marketing
• ERP Implementation of Full Circle Integrated Apparel Software for Mother Denim
• Execute task on overall project plans to meet critical system implementation dates
• Document business processes to identify gaps between current system and divisional requirements
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources in order to get a general understanding and to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Execute and manage data conversion in partnership with application development
• Prepare user training plans and support execution for all departments
• Conduct training and provide post implementation support for all users
• Troubleshoot application systems issues
• Create application systems security accounts and department profiles for users
- ERP Consultant at Mother, LLC
- Sr. Systems Analyst at VF Corporation
- Business Analyst at Lucky Brand and Juicy Couture
- Associate Designer at My Michelle
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Apparel Manufacturing
- Associate of Arts degree - Humanities
• Provided post-implementation analysis for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 regional ERP instance.
• Conducted review to identify necessary system adjustments; documented as-built configuration; developed continuing improvement recommendations relative to system support of operations.
- ERP Consultant at TenCate Advanced Armor
- Senior Consultant/Business Analyst at
- Consultant Test Engineer/SME at Chemistry and Instrumentation
- Senior Director, R&D at GDLS - Force Protection
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- - Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
• Presents and Trains all users and departments on systems operations and functionalities.
• Maintains users accounts and areas of access within the MUNIS system
• Supports various departments in daily operations Accounting, Payroll, Budget, Purchasing and Human Resources.
• Provide customized, business-focused consulting and strategic development assistance with assigned area employees.
• Serve as a consultant to the various Business and Human Resources departments regarding MUNIS program requirements, product architecture, and implementation in areas of technical expertise.
• Assist with the installation of patches/fixes, updates, and enhancements and performs initial unit and integration testing.
• Troubleshoot problems in the assigned area's modules after release and/or upgrades and other functional configuration changes that have been created and report issues to resolve errors.
• Conduct district wide semi-annual trainings to cover all aspects of the Munis(ERP) system for departmental functions.
• Support campus bookkeepers in the data entry process for purchasing goods and services to be used at the campus.
- Business Office ERP Consultant/Technologist at Northside Independent School District
- District Testing Coordinator at Northside Independent School District
- Database Testing Coordinator at Northside Independent School District
- Database Testing Specialist at Northside Independent School District
5 months at this Job
- BBA in Information Systems - Information Systems
Client portfolio management. ERP Implementations. Consulting. Development. Team lead. Business development.
- ERP Consultant - Blytheco at Blytheco
- Sage 100/500 Specialist at SAGE
- Business Systems Analyst at ADESA Corporation
- Web Developer at SouthlandMicro Systems
3 years at this Job
Consultant in PLEX Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software. Implementation leader
responsible of analyzing customer's processes from different areas and providing council for its
correct model in PLEX. Experience in modelling a wide variety of modules such as Engineering,
Purchasing, Sales & CRM, Production Tracking, Quality Core and Advanced, Workflow, Scheduling,
Inventory Tracking, Standard & Actual Costing among others.
• Also responsible of training of the user in charge of the respective processes, weather it is operative or administrative personnel. Implementation Projects Diagnosis, Support or Optimization Projects
• Troquelados Internacionales Americanos
• Motherson de Mexico
• Eurotranciatura Mexico
• Minth Mexico
• Aceway de Mexico
• Warren de Mexico
• Sanko Gosei Mexico
• Gill Industries Mexico
• Nedec Mexico
• KH Mexico
• Amphenol Adronics Mexico
• Polimeros del Uretano
• Cygnus Stamping
• Complejo Industrial Estrada
• Yamada Vistamex (Project Leader)
• Servicios Vistamex (Project Leader)
• Desarrollo e Investigacion (Project Leader) Page 2
- PLEX ERP CONSULTANT at SCM MALAGÓN & ASOCIADOS
- SUPPORT ANALYST at SCM MALAGÓN & ASOCIADOS
2 years at this Job
- - INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING