• Trained and assisted clients with all aspects of ERP system management.
• Coordinated with client's IT team to develop customized function and managed project schedule.
• Troubleshot SQL database and simple IT issue for clients.
- ERP Consultant at Office Master System
- Project Manager at Genesis Technology, Hsinchu
2 years at this Job
- M.Sc - Computer Science
- B.Sc - Computer Science
• Provided consultative services for new business implementing the ERP/MRP solution.
• Reviewing and analyzing the client's business operations and processes and recommending improvement.
• Working with teams across multiple geographic locations, workforces and key stakeholders' groups.
• Worked with management on the usage of the 5 phases of Project Management, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Project Closure.
• Identified the business needs and performed fit gap analysis.
• Partnered with customers Subject Matter Experts, SME's, recognizing and filled any informational, educational and process gaps. Filled these gaps with onsite, video chat, conference call trainings and supportive documentation.
• Documented user requirements and developed specifications for customization.
• Utilized Salesforce as our preferred project tracking and billing tool.
• Successfully implemented the ERP solution as quickly as 4 - 6 months where the consistent average is 7 -9 months.
• Worked with management on reviving and implementing more challenging accounts and bringing these customers into using ERP solution.
• Consulted with customer addressing any systemic challenges where additional customizations may be necessary for their business model.
• Utilized Microsoft Excel to migrate customer data from current platform to M1 SQL environment.
• Strong ability to create and present information to all levels of management within an organization.
• Manage individual utilization targets and up-sells services to existing customers when the opportunity arises.
• Work at maintaining an average of 62 to 72% utilization.
- ERP Consultant at ECI Software Solutions
- (Project Manager) - Advanced 3rd Level Support at DevOps
- Advanced 3rd Level Support at Signet Jewelers
- IT Project Manager at Store Technology
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Accounting
implementation because their intention was to swap systems and replace the current system with the new system with all the ancillary programs and databases communicating with the new system without modifying the ancillary programs. Most of these home grown. This was impossible due to the schema and all of the field and tables changing, additionally the company providing the software lacked any data dictionary and apparently the database design architect no longer worked for the vendor so there was no one working at the ERP vendor who was familiar with the data or the tables. It was a cloud based system so Ascend could not access the data directly except through tools provided by the vendor which allowed limited access and a small percentage of the data of a JSON db. In addition, the vendor took over 3 weeks to partially import the data into the new system. It was finally determined they would have to hire some software developers and senior DBAs to develop the interfaces and Ascend will have to start asserting themselves with this software vendor. The ERP system has less than 60 installs across the country and Ascend has been trying to implement this package for over a year and it is doubtful it will be implemented this year. I was let got when the skill set and go live date was modified. While there I reviewed the Order entry processes both web and manual and detailed problems both system and business process, data export problems with the new ERP system, defining all the tables, exports and fields being populated by the nightly SSIS jobs coming from the old Cispub system in the short time I was there.
- ERP Consultant at Ascend Learning
- IT Manager at Medica Corporation
- IT Manager at Mayflower Management LLC
- IT Manager at EM4 Inc
4 months at this Job
- CNE Certification
- Associate - Automotive
Various Contract Consulting Clients
● Conducted requirements gathering sessions, technical assessments and created BPMN artifacts for various clients. Software
● Managed both the selection (RFP) of enterprise ERP systems and the implementations as well. NetSuite
- ERP Consultant (PM) at DK Consultants, San Leandro - E
- Project Manager at BMC
- Enterprise Application Architect at McKesson
- RP Consultant (PM) at DK Consultants, San Leandro - E
2 years at this Job
- M.S. Economics - Econometrics
- B.A. - Economics
Investment in the global channel, enabling clients to excel in their roles. World class Partner Revenue Management, Partner Account Development and Business Management. Accomplished .75MM sales in first year of enablement.
- ERP Consultant at Infor
- Channel Partner and Consulting Manager at Sage
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Enginineering; finance
* Top 2% of the ERP group to reach every organization wide deadline for testing and "go live" events. * Successfully managed ERP project schedules and calendars project-wide.
- ERP Consultant, FP&A at Ruiz Foods, Inc
- Owner / Promoter at ViSalus Sciences
- Administrative Services Manager at Tulare First Baptist Church
- Virtual Contract Recruiter at 2020 IT Services, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communication
- SAP ERP Consultant at S2 Consulting, LLC
- at GCSS-Army, Finance GCSS-Army
- at GCSS-Army, Finance GCSS-Army
- SAP ERP Consultant at BMA Consulting, LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information System and Accounting
• Responsible for analyzing client's business processes and provide solutions using Unanet, Jamis, or Costpoint.
• Analyze the implemented systems and work directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
• Supervise junior consultants on implementations and outsourcing of Finance and Accounting projects.
• Gather customer information and conduct gap analysis.
• Perform system configuration, installation, data migrating and testing.
• Customize and configure ERP system to integrate with other systems.
• Provide pre-sales support and demonstrations for Unanet, Jamis and Costpoint.
• Provide accounting and finance outsourcing service to clients, such as; month end, ensuring customer is DCAA compliant, and financials are in accordance with the FAR and CAS.
• Reconcile client's legacy systems such as payroll, labor, cost transactions to ensure accuracy of implemented systems such as Unanet, Jamis, and Deltek Costpoint.
- Senior ERP Consultant at Wikiup LLC
- Accounting Manager at Aviation Unmanned
- Senior Accountant at L-3 Communications
- Business Operations Manager at DynCorp
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Science
• To collect and analyze user business requirements and processes. Understanding client requirements, needs, and functionality of ERP product module in order to validate solutions with the client.
• To translate business requirements into functional design specifications. Defining initial settings, module- relevant security settings and reporting options. To identifies modifications and recommends and applies change as appropriate.
• To provide ongoing ERP functional system support and upgrades.
• To communicate and interact with technical team and client to resolve functional issues to meet the client's requirements.
• To perform unit testing.
• Provides end-user training.
- ERP Consultant - Teamlead at Globe3 Systems Pte Ltd ERP
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Bangor Gwynedd
• Provided technical support in implementing SAP and/or EDI at various projects including 8 go-lives
• Developed proposals for EDI implementations in projects and acted as SME for EDI in project negotiations.
• Developed programs in various languages to manipulate and process various data formats for consumption by various systems
• Developed programs in ABAP for various non IDoc processes
• Developed programs in ABAP for populating or processing data through IDocs, using User Exits, BAPIs and BADIs.
• Configured SAP for RFC/ALE processing
• Configured and developed IDocs for various standard and custom processes, inbound and outbound
• Developed various processes to consume or populate IDocs in various custom interfaces
• Configured SD, MM, PP, FI modules in support of IDoc/EDI inbound/outbound processing
• Mapped IDocs and EDI documents, including X12, EDIFACT and DLMS
• Used Sterling Gentran GIS middleware to convert between IDocs and EDI documents
• In cooperation with GXS mapped various IDocs and EDI documents for clients Federal Government GCSS Army Analyzed current transactions and processes within the military and using SAP developed transactions that interfaced to various federal government systems. The majority of interfaces are related to financial and logistical support systems within the military and the federal government. Depending on the related agency, IDocs, XML, flat files, or EDI/DLMS related documents were used. This required ABAP coding, ALE configurations and various mappings of documents to various federal standards, including DLSS and DLMS. As part of the interface development was involved in analyzing and recommending third party middle-ware software for the project. Navy Designed and implemented various programs to move legacy data from various Navy databases to SAP. Made extensive use of BAPIs in the conversion routines for orders and inventory, with some BDCs for areas not covered by BAPIs. Designed, created, and implemented custom on-line reports using ABAP/4, screen painter, menu painter. Created various user exits to enhance MM and FI transactions. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Designed and configured various IDoc transactions for EDI processing. Mapped and programmed the translations between IDocs and EDI documents. Trained client personnel in the maintenance and modification of the IDocs, EDI, and various related configurations in the Sales/Financial/Production modules (SD/FI/PP/MM). As a proof of concept, designed and wrote a Visual Basic module that in conjunction with ABAP/4 code, translated IDoc documents to and from XML documents. This design was to support the concepts of the client in search of a less expensive way to interface with smaller vendors that could not afford EDI. Some of the EDI documents used were 850,855, 860, 865, 820, 821, 824, and 810. Amgen In a SAP environment, designed, developed, configured and mapped EDI and IDoc documents, users exits and training documents. Using GIS 4.1 middleware developed maps and processes to convert standard EDIFACT and non-standard documents to and from standard IDoc documents for processing by SAP. To properly process certain inbound documents had to write user exits to deliver certain information and processes where none had existed before. For outbound documents, user exits were created to populate needed information required by external vendors and customers. For other processes, internal IDocs were passes within the system for bolt-on systems to process delivery and Air bill information for transportation. Trained and created documents for users, super users and in-house developers to maintain the implemented system. Traveled internationally to train, test and go live with the created documents. Some of the EDI documents used were, DESADV, ORDERS, IFTMIN, IFTMAN, PAYEXT, and PORDCR. General Motors In a SAP environment, designed, developed, configured and mapped relevant IDoc documents, user exits and output/input conditions, to feed a middleware software (SeeBeyond) proper IDocs containing all needed information to populate EDI and non EDI documents that would be exchanged with various vendors. Mapped and developed conditional paths for populating various segments and fields within EDI that the middleware team used to populate for outbound EDIFACT EDI documents, and for inbound, converting the EDIFACT EDI documents to IDoc documents and processing them within SAP. The same was also applied for non EDI documents, that included, ALE/RFC, flat files transmitted through FTP, and E-Mail orders for low volume vendors. Each required a unique method to process, which included, user exits in SAP, Visual Basic, FTP scripts and DOS Batch files on clients workstations. In developing and setting up of the EDI a lot of work went into VAN(Value Added Network) setup and vendor/client coordinations and testing. Some of the EDI documents used were, DESADV, DELFOR and DELJITs. Pratt and Whitney Implemented various interfaces between multiple SAP systems including ECC, SCM and SRM. Most of the interfaces were IDoc based and required various user exits and BADI implementations to modify the data according to the clients needs. RFC calls were also implemented between systems. Worked closely with off shore resources to coordinate, code and test the modules needed for the project. Cameron International Corporation As part of divestiture of certain businesses of the company, we separated the relevant data and programs from the main SAP systems for delivery to the new owners of those parts. This required filtering various standard and custom data. Copying relevant custom programs and processes. Modifying various interfaces to and from related business and external businesses. This also required developing custom code to properly extract and filter the data and test the validity of the data and its integration with various parts of the system. Green Mountain Coffee-Keurig Developed and configured various interfaces between internal and external systems. Developed custom IDocs, programs and process to move data between ECC, PI and external systems. Developed and configured the system for check writing. Modified behavior and data of various standard interfaces through user exits and BADI developments(Invoicing, Scheduling Agreements and Purchase Req.) Used various BAPI modules to populate IDocs through Custom programs. Pratt and Whitney Returned to project for go live and support. Mainly worked on defects before go live and worked on new developments before and after go live. Other than support and dealing with defects the new developments included Implementation of various interfaces between multiple SAP systems including ECC and SCM. Some of the interfaces were IDoc based and required various user exits and BADI implementations to modify the data according to the clients needs. RFC calls were also implemented between systems. Worked closely with off shore resources to coordinate, code and test the modules needed for the project. BB and T Bank As a senior developer was the onsite SME for technical issues on SAP development. Developed various interfaces and reports for a banking and financial environment. Worked on various technical documents for the project. Helped functional teams resolve technical and configuration issues in the financial modules. Helped with off site developers in resolving their technical issues to achieve on time delivery of modules for the client. Juniper Networks As part of a team, coordinate and lead offshore teams to develop and deploy various SAP modules for the client. As SCM team lead/coordinator, I was responsible for leading a team of 10 developers offshore. This required consultation with client and functional teams on site to clarify issues on functional specs, assign the tasks to development team, coordinate their efforts and validate the resulting products. It required working in an international time frame where at all hours, day and night, was able Novelis The project required that we implement and move many but not all EDI transactions from the legacy system into the SAP project plus develop new EDI transactions to leverage SAPs implementation. For the legacy transactions we had to insure that the partners did not experience or need to change any data or processes on their side. The following transactions were implemented: 810, 850, 860, 852, 856, 820, 863. I wrote most of the user exits to provide custom data or modify process for the generated or processed IDocs. Developed all the mapping (EDI<==>IDoc or (XML<==>IDoc) and coordinated with the middleware teams (TIBCO) and VAN(GXS). Worked and helped with the functional teams to get required data for outbound IDocs and to process inbound IDocs. Configured all aspects of the EDI/ALE/IDoc setups, except SM59 which was done by BASIS. Currently providing support post go live at client site. Thyssen Krupp Steel USA This is a new steel plant for Thyssen Krupp and so is the EDI development. The entire staff for EDI was one person that also had to divide his time with production issues. They needed to develop EDI transactions for the following Inbound: 820, 823, 830, 850, 860, 861, 862 and for output: 404, 810, 855,856,863 and 870 documents. The number of consultants on this project was minimal and no preparations was made for EDI. As a result, I wrote the functional specs, the technical specs, EDI/IDoc Mappings, the ABAP code, configured SAP for EDI/ALE and on occasions also configured OTC, FI and PTP related modules. It also included, training the client employee in the configuration, mapping and light coding for support of the developed EDI transactions. Dole Dole was transitioning from a legacy system to SAP and needed its EDI to work without any interruptions. Dole used a third party to translate input/output to/from its system to EDI formatted documents using proprietary formatted documents. This added the complexity of not only creating maps between IDocs and EDI, but also to add the mappings for this intermediate proprietary formatted document. The EDI development was for the X12 Standard and included the following for output: 203, 810,820,855,856,940,943 and for input: 214, 810, 846,850,944 and 945. To process the inbound IDocs or generate the outbound IDocs, various programs were developed that included user exits, function modules and various tables. This also entailed the configuration of SAP for IDoc processing. All the mappings, some functional and all technical documents (other than PI), ABAP developments and IDoc/ALE configurations was done by me (originally the ABAP was done offshore, but the turnaround time and buggy nature of the programs forced me to also write/correct all the programs for EDI) . As part of my tasks, I also trained the client personnel in the use and modification of the developed products. Yazaki Develop X12 EDI documents for communication with various automotive factories including GM, Ford and Chrysler. The documents used were 820(Payment/ remittance), 830(Planning Schedule) and 810 (Invoicing). For each partner, the documents had to be formatted to their standards and meet their scheduling requirements. Caterpillar To move from a legacy system to SAP, developed programs, maps and processes to transition the legacy EDI system to conform with SAP and WBI systems. All the current EDI developed was for the X12 standard and included 810, 850, 860, 830, 856, 824, 821, 828, 820 and 823 transactions, that is it included , Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Changes, Scheduling, Advance Shipping Notice, Application Advice, Check Clear, Positive Pay, Remittance Advice and Lockbox. To process IDocs had to develop user exits, function modules and various include programs in ABAP. For the middleware team, developed mapping to convert EDI to/from IDocs. Developed documentations for each EDI transaction and how to resolve issues. Trained users, and super users in the use of EDI/IDocs. Trained new hires and in house developers in EDI/IDoc configurations and programming. Newell Rubbermaid Was there to finish ongoing development efforts in 810, 820,210 and 850 X12 EDI transactions. In the SAP environment, designed, developed ABAP programs and function modules to process data in the IDocs. Configured SAP for EDI/ALE operations. Developed mapping for the 810, 820, 210 and 850 EDI documents using GIS 4.1. Trained new hires in the use of GIS 4.1 to develop mapping solutions. Created documents and trained users, super users and developers in maintaining the SAP/GIS system. Ernst and Young Was sent as part of the first team in IBM to develop software for E&Y using the new SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) software. In cooperation with the CRM team we developed and modified various standard and custom screens and processes for the client to allow them to use the information in CRM more effectively. As we progressed, we provided feedback to SAP for improvement to the software and its various processes. Kuboto Designed and implemented various reports for the client. Configured, modified and tested the warehouse Barcode scanning system to insure compliance with the new version of SAP. Enhanced the functionality of various custom built programs within SAP. Updated the 3.0c reports and functions to conform to the changed functionality and routines of ver 4.6c. The reports and function changes related to SD/FI/PP with various pricing and dealer inventory enhancements Sanyo Designed and configured various IDoc transactions for EDI processing. Programmed various changes in ABAP/4 to implement the flow of data in IDocs and EDI according to the clients' requirements in the SD/PP/MM modules. Some of the EDI documents used were 810, 850, 856, 997, and 888. Created and modified various sapscript reports for goods movements. Key Skills Industries: Chemical and Petroleum, Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Poultry, Banking, Federal Government, Automotive, Aerospace, Military (Can obtain Security Clearance) Hardware: RF Scanners, POS Systems, AS400, PCs Operating Systems: Windows all flavors, MS-DOS, some Linux Computer
- Senior EDI/ERP Consultant at International Business Machines
- Senior. Programmer at Pilgrim's Pride
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Information Systems