● Developed integrations between ERP and external systems (e-commerce, CRM)
● Authored reports to provide critical data and improve financial close time
● Streamlined business processes via front & back-end customizations
● Implemented EDI documents for trading partners (810, 820, 855, 856, 846)
- ERP Developer at Cyalume Technologies
- Technical Consultant at Self Owned Business
- Programmer Analyst at Cyalume Technologies
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Interactive Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Create & Support Enterprise Resource Applications (IT Dashboards, MOVEit File Management Systems, Cloud-based SciQuest Procurement). Create & Support Enterprise Content Management Systems (OpenText Document Management, HEAT Request Systems). Lead SharePoint Development Create & Support web-based and client-server applications.
- ERP Developer at Wayne County
- Sr. Software Engineer at Ford Motor Company
- Sr. Applications Developer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Sr. .NET/SharePoint Developer at Capgemini, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MS in CIS
- Associate Degree in Pre - engineering
- Senior Software Implementation Specialist/ERP Developer at Axxerion USA
- Head of Customer Service/ERP Software Implementation at ADS Solutions
- Software Specialist/Technology Project Manageent at BioMarin
- Sftware Specialist/Electronic Catalog Manager at Driven Brands
10 months at this Job
- - Technology
- - Software Data Management/ACES and PIES
• Assisted with conversion from Oracle R11 to Oracle 12, Identified several coding changes needed to custom processes used throughout the system
• Investigated Oracle 12c impacts on coding standards and practices
• Changed and tested reports, interfaces, BI reports, and other processes for Oracle 12c
• Regression test high exposure interfaces and processes for major patch application
• Assist the functional team members with technical analysis for help desk issues
• Convert Excel spreadsheets with Visual Basic Macros to Oracle processes
- Oracle ERP Developer at United States Department of Energy
- Oracle ERP Systems Analyst/Developer at BAE Systems
- Oracle Developer at Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Oracle Developer at Paychex Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Technology
· Highly accomplished, result oriented Oracle E-Business suite applications professional with over 15 years of experience implementing projects for customers in Global Manufacturing & Distribution, Electronics & Communications, Supply Chain, Telecom, Retail, Education, Finance, Publishing and Transportation domain. · Possess excellent communication skills and have an ability to work independently and with team members efficiently on all levels. · Experienced in Information Systems Business Applications processes of Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Product data, Accounting, Purchasing & Procure to Pay modules. · Extensively worked on creating functional and technical design documents. · Excellent analytical skills in gap analysis, business requirements gathering, development, support, troubleshooting, resolving bugs and data related issues. · Experience in implementing Oracle cloud ERP technical solutions. · Experience in automation of processes. · Experience in OA Framework Personalization and OA Framework Extensions using JDeveloper. · Conversant in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows). · Strong expertise in PL/SQL programming. Expertise in writing UNIX shell scripts. · Experience in customizing Standard Forms using Forms Personalization and Custom.pll. · Has extensive experience in developing Interfaces, APIs, Forms, Reports, Alerts and Custom Extensions. · Experienced in developing Discoverer and BI (XML) Publisher reports.
- Oracle Applications ERP developer/Analyst at Confidential company
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
Sage Enterprise Management Development and Administration DocLink Document Management Development and Administration SQL Server Management Studio Development Crystal Reports Development
- ERP Developer at SCA Pharmaceuticals
- University Computer Technician at Andrew's University
- Sales Associate at PriceChopper Supermarket
- CEO at JedTech
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
- High School Diploma
ENVIRONMENT: RPG-III / IV ILE, RPG-Free, Embedded SQL, CLP/400 Worked as Consultant on Home Grown Apparel ERP System
➢ Design, code, debug, test Interactive and Batch programs Order Entry, Sales and Inventory System.
➢ Worked on SANDBOX Software Development Tools
- ERP Developer at I-Series
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER at I-Series
- PROGRAMMER ANALYST at I-Series
- PROGRAMMER ANALYST at I-Series
3 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN COMMERCE - COMMERCE
• Involved in implementation and customization of Inventory Management, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Meter Reading and Collection.
• Generation E1 Pages, Menus and working with security.
• Development of new reports using Report Design Aid after gathering the required specs from the users.
• Creating Users, Roles, security, Items, Employees.
• Modify JDE application to meet business requirements using form design aid(FDA)
• Train and support the ERP End-users (Accounting, MRBC, Procurement)
• Contribute in implementing data to JDE.
• Training for users
• Creation of JDE users, roles, menus and Security.
• Troubleshoot errors and bugs and fix them.
• Going Live with distribution modules and MRBC module.
- Senior ERP Developer at MRAD Company
- Senior ERP Developer at Debbane Group
4 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Implementation of Oracle NetSuite ERP Software ◦ Importing and Setup of employee and customer information ◦ Creation of NetSuite Saved Searches. ◦ Setup of sales estimates, group records, collector records ◦ Process analysis for Boomi software integration between NetSuite and Baan ERP applications ◦ Data management of Items, Customers, Sales Estimates, Collector Records, Group Records ◦ Support for sales and inventory modules ◦ Management of user roles
• Implementation of JD Edwards ERP Software ◦ Implemented Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Sales, Manufacturing ◦ Developed custom reports using JD Edwards software ◦ Support for each module
• Baan ERP Software Support and Development ◦ Analysis, design, and development of 200+ custom reports and programs ◦ Support of Sales, Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, Marketing ◦ Automation of several processes throughout each business group ◦ Responsible for all data management within ERP system ◦ Use of external report writers to generate ad hoc queries and reports as needed by business ◦ Management and support of Vertex Sales Tax Software. Generate reports and apply monthly updates
• Management of Baan Product Configurator ◦ Responsible for all aspects of Product Configurator. ◦ Maintenance of constraints, pricing, bills of materials, routings, features ◦ Annual Creation of new generic items
• Development of Custom Sales Order Processing ◦ Development of sales order process to reduce labor costs and cycle time ◦ Automated calculation of several manufacturing charges and shipping ◦ Automated entry of each sales order charge item ◦ Custom sales invoice with automation of commission calculation and entry
• Development of Project Based Financial Month End Reconciliation Process ◦ Analysis of business needs for month end processing. ◦ Developed system to gather all necessary financial information ◦ Automated Accounting entries and developed reports to expedite the month end process
- Business Analyst, ERP Developer, Baan Developer at
- Business Analyst/Developer at Perot Systems
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Operations Management
· Work as part of an Agile Scrum development team · Participate in regular request implementation design sessions · Write technical requests for other internal development teams · Work with other internal development teams on systems integration · Develop and maintain many different internal and customer facing web and mobile applications and systems for the Self Service division of LKQ. · Applications I have worked on and my contributions to them: · CarBuy - Internal web application used for quoting, payments, reports, and inventory management · Worked as the primary front end developer to design and build a new page to display and filter external auction data, allowing our buyers to more quickly and easily make better buying decisions · Migrate maintenance functionalities into CarBuy for the Point of Sale application · Point of Sale - Desktop application for internal sales and reporting · Built an interchange lookup feature that enables employees and customers to find product easily (Vehicle part interchange) · Upgraded the sales service to allow suspension and recall of orders to facilitate better customer service · CarBuy Mobile - Internal mobile application written using Xamarin in Android XML · Personally developed a new feature for managing inventory status and location, that included code scanning features for label scans · Pick Your Part Mobile - Consumer facing mobile application written with Xamarin Forms · Built an interchange lookup feature to enable customers to easily find products for purchase (Vehicle part interchange) · AQTS - Consumer facing website · Created the new website, leading site design and developing all front end code · Various Integration APIs · Assisted in building endpoints within integration APIs in a microservices environment
- Jr. Full Stack Developer at LKQ Corporation
- Jr. ERP Developer at LKQ Corporation
- Application Support Analyst at LKQ Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Networking
- Bachelor's - Mathematics