Wilson Bohannan Company
621 Buckeye Street Marion, OH 43302 - (740) 382-3639
DBA/ERP Manager ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Developed project scope for upgrading and implementing new ERP systems.
• Maintained current database systems for company.
• Fine-tuned and implemented newer or more efficient standardizations for ERP operation.
• Observed, documented, and reported any IT related issues from end users and developed solutions as needed or directed. PC Consultant Self IT Support/Repair ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Use extensive knowledge of MacOS and PC Operating systems (DOS 5.0 up to Windows 10) to provide technical support for PC-based systems in person and via phone/email/chat.
• Build, modified and repaired PC systems (Hardware and Software).
• Help people understand how to operate their PC's and install/customize/upgrade their software and hardware. Cookies for iPads 265 Etler Drive, Crestline, OH 43302 - (419) 961-7726 IT, Graphic Artist: ~~~~~~~~~~~
• Design symbol for "Cookies for iPads" non-profit organization.
• Maintained official Facebook websight.
• Assisted in relaying meetings and cookie drives. Lifetouch Church Directories 1371 Portland Way North, Galion, OH 44833 - (419) 468-4739 Materials Information Processor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Obtained and processed digital and hardcopy material from clients into organized files.
• Analyze and confirm digital functionality and that all materials are present for further processing.
• Identify errors or issues with client material to prevent improper production of unwanted finished product.
• Designed new materials form to improve functionality and reduce redundancy.
• Aided 2nd Shift personnel in production facility with familiarization of processes. Law Office of Susan Bruder, Attorney 196 South Main Street, Suite 101, Marion, OH 43302 - (740) 382-1356 Administrative Assistant ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Overseen all aspects of general office coordination.
• Maintained office calendar to coordinate work flow and client appointments.
• Maintained confidentiality in all aspects of client, business relationships.
• Sorted, filed and maintained records of clients with both computer and hard copy data.
• Interacted with clients, vendors and visitors in a professional manner in person, as well as via phone, fax and e-mail.
- DBA/ERP Manager at Wilson Bohannan Company
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business - Computer Information Technology
- - Digital Media
- A+ Certification
- - Computer Information Systems
NEW ENGLAND WIRE PRODUCTS, Leominster, MA February 2018 to September 2018
Leading full-service provider of retail display merchandising solutions that help leading retailers maximize point-of-sale
impact and convert shoppers into buyers.
Managed all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure at the corporate facility and its three satellite locations.
Included the network, servers, firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi, desktop/laptop workstations, copier/printers/scanners,
phone systems, VPN, Office 365, email, the ERP application (Global Shop), software and services licensing,
DHCP, DNS, active directory, group policy, virtualization, Hyper-V, crystal reports, vendor management.
• Replaced scheduling whiteboards on production floor with remotely updated flat screen signage
• Installed camera monitoring systems at remote facilities
- IT/ERP Manager at New England Wire Products
- Head of IT at WEBSTONE COMPANY
- Developer at HARVARD BIOSCIENCE, INC
- IT Director at HARVARD BIOSCIENCE, INC
7 months at this Job
- BSEE - Electrical Engineering
• Reporting to the IT manager I was responsible for managing all Application modules including sales, distribution, finance, security and password management
• I was responsible for the Maintenance function including but not limited to, trouble-shooting, user Support and problem analysis and resolution of the majority of the ERP application modules.
• Closely interacted with internal and external stakeholders, analyzing emerging business and departmental needs, scoping the requirements and the solution and seeing projects involving the creation and/or the modification of modules to completion.
• Responsible for the testing, implementation and user training for the new modules.
• Engaged with and managed third party vendors.
- Senior ERP Manager at WYETH SA - PFIZER
- AS400 Specialist at MILLENIUM BANK
- Technical Consultant at SOFTECON
- English Teacher at ΜALKOYIANNI-MOUTSOU
11 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Geology
* Direct management of a team of 3 Business Analysts, 1 onsite and 2 offshore developers. Indirectly manage the work of 2 Oracle DBAs as needed to support the EBS environment * Member of the IT steering committee focusing on all aspects of the Information Services groups delivery on company objectives. * Collaborate with C-Level executives to bring focus and drive initiatives to the PMO and Business Process owners for best fit delivery through the EBS system. * Created and delivered new policies around patching, upgrading and support to CRL * Implemented: ◦ On-boarded a newly acquired laboratory business into the CRL multi-organization environment ◦ Customer facing lab kit and supply ordering portal that interfaces to EBS ◦ Drop shipping automation via EBS functionality transmitting order and receiving confirmations via electronic data ◦ Blanket sales agreements to the customer service group to automate cadence ordering and shipping of lab supplies for the 2 largest business units saving hundreds of man-hours per year ◦ Inventory Min-Max automated requisitions for the Supply Chain area. ◦ Electronic payments to Employees and vendors to replace the check printing function where applicable ◦ Lockbox receipt automation
- ERP Manager at Clinical Reference Laboratory
- Operations Manager at Modern Images LLC
- Solutions Architect at Grant Thornton LLC
- Lead P2P implementation track at Marketsphere Consulting
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S - Finance
- - education
Oversaw the rollout of a new ERP system and processes of a $20 million year food production facility. Supervised a team of eight highly skilled, food inventory supervisors, quality analysts and production planners. Built production and labor planning standards throughout the facility departments including prep, pack and receiving teams.
- Inventory/ERP Manager at Plated
- Inventory Control Manager at Blue Apron
- Inventory Control Supervisor at
- Inventory Control Specialist / Senior Distribution Coordinator at Zale's Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Technologies: Sage 300 CRE
Command overall Accounts Payable/Receivable functions with routine preparation of Work-In-Progress schedules.
Generate financial statements and general ledger with comprehensive journal entries. Expertly reconcile all accounts, tax deposits and filings, inventory, chart of accounts, and fixed asset schedules. Orchestrate companywide training for proper ERP software usage. Oversee benefits, health insurance, general liability, workers' compensation, and retirement plans for all personnel. Administer hiring and performance supervision of Accounting and Administrative personnel. Collaborated with CPA and insurance auditors to execute annual audits and review engagements.
• Instrumental to 100% companywide growth for the last decade.
- Controller/ERP Manager at Bauen Corporation Commercial Roofing and Sheet Metal
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration-Accounting - Business Administration-Accounting
Operations Management o Educate and train employees on policies and procedures regarding inventory control, logistics, customer service, and administrative duties o Assist various department managers and directors in determining the most efficient means of operations Logistics o Provide support in production scheduling to meet customer demand o Coordinate supply chain transfers to cold storage locations, anticipating projected sales o Communicate with freight brokers to schedule product shipments and request transportation quotes Customer Service o Respond to various inquiries from customers and consumers across the United States, Guam, and the Caribbean o Sales order entry and fulfillment o Recognized for exceptional customer service relations and meeting customer deadlines Inventory Control o Enforce material and finished product traceability in accordance with ISO 22000 and BRC requirements o Audit material usage and product sales to conform with FIFO (First In First Out) procedures o Investigate inventory discrepancies to determine a root-cause and preventative action o Perform cycle counts to verify the accuracy of inventory movements Data Analysis o Review and analyze production documentation to recognize trends in material usage o Create and distribute weekly production efficiency reports o Maintain and update the bill of materials to reflect actual material requirements Enterprise Resource Planning o Project Lead for the ERP Re-implementation and paperless initiative. Successfully implemented new ideas to reduce processing times and associated costs. o Administrator for ERP software o Conducts employee training on various modules and applications o Responsible for software troubleshooting IT Troubleshooting and Configuration o Company liaison to outside IT management company o Troubleshoot general network and computer issues o Install new hardware and upgraded software packages Accounting o Investigate inventory transactions to reconcile costs and valuations o General ledger interface mapping for Syspro (Enterprise Resource Planning software) o Assist with processing and troubleshooting various Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. Security o Security Program Administrator o Visitor access control
- INVENTORY CONTROL & ERP MANAGER at RICH'S ICE CREAM
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at GREENACRES BOWL
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Criminal Justice
• Led transformation efforts to upgrade enterprise technology to increase efficiency and automate engineering and production pipelines.
• Managed process for outsourcing engineering projects to India reducing engineering turn around and improving order lead times.
• Managed three conference room pilots which determined business processes, workflows, data cleaning and converting processes
• Coordinated with off-site programmers and consultants to create scope for MRP software implementation.
• Designed process and developed scripts to integrate BOM's (bill of materials) between engineering, production material manager and MRP databases.
• Acted as project manager for implementation of three enterprise software systems.
• Developed scripts for data clean up and migration of inventory, customer and sales order data for all departments.
• Designed custom reports improving communication and productivity between all departments.
• Designed SOPs for all departments establishing new business processes
• Acted as project manager for implementation of $1,125,000.00 of engineering software, manufacturing machinery and robotics upgrades.
- ERP Implementation Manager at Creative Wood Products
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• ERP Delivery Manager for MDM R3.1 project and drive the project from Blueprint-Functional Design -Build-Testing-CutOver-Go-Live-HyperCare-Production Support
• Responsibilities include Design Architectural roadmap, SOW, Managing Relations with internal and external stakeholder, Resource Planning and Management, Peoples Management , Managing Offshore and Onsite work load and communication
• Generate status reports and present dashboard to the business
• Create Tickets using CHARM, Managing PMO related work responsibilities, Business Presentation.
• Created Mitigation and Contingency Plans, Resource Back up plans, Direct Vendor communication management
• Working knowledge of creating design documents , Configuration , Testing , Cut Over plan and troubleshooting
- ERP Delivery Manager (Product and Pricing) at PepsiCo
- SAP Project Delivery Manager at Stanley Black and Decker
- Project Manager at ERP Solutions
- Project Delivery Lead at HCL Axon , Cadbury Schweppes
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Manage the IT platform for the west region, supervising IS Global Support teams, as well as worldwide 50+ member development and architecture team. Execute all IT governance, managing change management, documentation, standards and audit compliance(SOX). Key player in SAP landscape design review sessions. Perform short- and long-term strategic direction, planning and budgeting. Provide guidance to solution architects, aligning solution design with target domain architecture and business strategy, technology roadmaps. · Spearheaded a SAP Global consolidation project and merged all US, CA, EU ERP applications into 1 single entity. · Achieved resource optimization and cost savings of $2M by developing a offshore/near shore support team. · Performed the cloud assessment for SAP Platform and working on Cloud and HANA DB migration from mainframe DB2 using PaaS/IaaS(AWS) options with a projected cost benefit of 3M/year. · Created the DevOps model framework, reorganized the support and delivery team, and integrated Agile methodologies, resulting in improved change requests and lower incidents. · Standardized PMO processes to improve business solutions, project request and planning workflows. · Executed SaaS based SAP IBP solution and Salesforce(CRM) / SAP integration and other cost saving initiatives to decommission the legacy applications
- Director, ERP at Sony Global Information System
- Senior Manager at Sony Electronics Inc
- ERP Manager at Sony Electronics Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Finance
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering