NEW ENGLAND WIRE PRODUCTS, Leominster, MA February 2018 to September 2018
Leading full-service provider of retail display merchandising solutions that help leading retailers maximize point-of-sale
impact and convert shoppers into buyers.
Managed all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure at the corporate facility and its three satellite locations.
Included the network, servers, firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi, desktop/laptop workstations, copier/printers/scanners,
phone systems, VPN, Office 365, email, the ERP application (Global Shop), software and services licensing,
DHCP, DNS, active directory, group policy, virtualization, Hyper-V, crystal reports, vendor management.
• Replaced scheduling whiteboards on production floor with remotely updated flat screen signage
• Installed camera monitoring systems at remote facilities
- IT/ERP Manager at New England Wire Products
- Head of IT at WEBSTONE COMPANY
- Developer at HARVARD BIOSCIENCE, INC
- IT Director at HARVARD BIOSCIENCE, INC
7 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
Wilson Bohannan Company
621 Buckeye Street Marion, OH 43302 - (740) 382-3639
DBA/ERP Manager ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Developed project scope for upgrading and implementing new ERP systems.
• Maintained current database systems for company.
• Fine-tuned and implemented newer or more efficient standardizations for ERP operation.
• Observed, documented, and reported any IT related issues from end users and developed solutions as needed or directed. PC Consultant Self IT Support/Repair ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Use extensive knowledge of MacOS and PC Operating systems (DOS 5.0 up to Windows 10) to provide technical support for PC-based systems in person and via phone/email/chat.
• Build, modified and repaired PC systems (Hardware and Software).
• Help people understand how to operate their PC's and install/customize/upgrade their software and hardware. Cookies for iPads 265 Etler Drive, Crestline, OH 43302 - (419) 961-7726 IT, Graphic Artist: ~~~~~~~~~~~
• Design symbol for "Cookies for iPads" non-profit organization.
• Maintained official Facebook websight.
• Assisted in relaying meetings and cookie drives. Lifetouch Church Directories 1371 Portland Way North, Galion, OH 44833 - (419) 468-4739 Materials Information Processor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Obtained and processed digital and hardcopy material from clients into organized files.
• Analyze and confirm digital functionality and that all materials are present for further processing.
• Identify errors or issues with client material to prevent improper production of unwanted finished product.
• Designed new materials form to improve functionality and reduce redundancy.
• Aided 2nd Shift personnel in production facility with familiarization of processes. Law Office of Susan Bruder, Attorney 196 South Main Street, Suite 101, Marion, OH 43302 - (740) 382-1356 Administrative Assistant ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Overseen all aspects of general office coordination.
• Maintained office calendar to coordinate work flow and client appointments.
• Maintained confidentiality in all aspects of client, business relationships.
• Sorted, filed and maintained records of clients with both computer and hard copy data.
• Interacted with clients, vendors and visitors in a professional manner in person, as well as via phone, fax and e-mail. Urban Industries 224 S. Riblet Street, Galion, OH 44833 – (419) 468-3578 Assistant Draftsman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ · Received dimensions and design specifications from nationwide clients and maintained professional contact to ensure consistent quality of product. · Used multiple specialized drafting programs to design customer-specific patio enclosures, determine amount of material needed, and overall cost of design. · Upon completion sending the finished quote along with part requirements to client for final approval. Exel Logistics 570 Polaris Parkway, Westerville, OH 43082 – (614) 895-1959 Accounting Specialist ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ · Worked with accounts payable, high-speed scanning, documenting, and storing AP invoices and business expense reports digitally and hard copies on a multi-national scale. · Developed and implemented new system for scanning and retrieving information. · Communicated both on and offsite to offices regarding accounts payable issues via phone, fax, and e-mail.
- DBA/ERP Manager Internship at Wilson Bohannan Company
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business - Computer Information Technology - Database Administration
- Certificate of Computer Administration
- - Database Administration
- - Digital Media
- A+ Certification Classes
- - Computer Information Systems
ERP Manager/ Product Owner for a logistics non-Asset based company managing their cloud-based ERP system and service desk. Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities of the ERP system.
• Setting, prioritizing and evaluating product features and enhancing functionality of products.
• Actively working on critical upgrade effort of the ERP system to bring to the most recent release by taking care of all aspects of the projects (planning, costing, resource allocation, risk mitigation)
• Working on stories, maintaining and prioritizing backlog.
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Work with all teams (operations, sourcing, billing, Business Intelligence and EDI) across the board to identify and address process improvement opportunities.
• Leading the Service desk and ensuring efficient and timely first and second level support to users; warrant that service levels are achieved in line with the contract, and that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Responsible for building product team by actively hiring, training team members; performing annual reviews for team and mentoring them.
- ERP Manager/ Product owner at NSD, Chantilly
- Prog Manager III at Sprint Business
- Lead Senior Systems Analyst/ Team Lead at ASRC Federal Vistronix
- Computer systems Analyst III at 21 Technologies
5 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Professional Studies
Worked with Owners to select a new ERP solution - MS D365. Provide guidance on selecting and implementing ERP solutions as well as project management services.
- ERP Manager at Kencor Services
- Project Manager - ERP Implementation at Western Computers
- Project Manager - ERP Implementation at Mission Produce
- Project Manager at Kencor Services
11 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Project Management Professional
Responsible for the retaining and training all employees within 4 different plants and overseeing 3 ERP coordinators. Also responsible for answering for the plants within weekly divisional meetings. Nightly basis involved working with all upper management within the plant to create a safe work environment. We were able to Lower our annual turnover within 4 plants compared to years prior. Fully staffed 4 plants within a job field that is known for staffing. Created a well trained and family like atmosphere in all plants.
- ERP Manager at Packers Sanitation Services Inc.
- Volunteer Fire Fighter at South Sioux City Fire department
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Nutrition Specialist, Fitness Specialist, Medical conditions and exercise certified - Fitness
* Direct management of a team of 2 Business Analysts, 1 onsite and 1 offsite developer. Indirectly managed the work of 2 Oracle DBAs as needed to support the EBS environment * Member of the IT steering committee focusing on all aspects of the Information Services groups delivery on company objectives. * Collaborate with C-Level executives to bring focus and drive initiatives to the PMO and Business Process owners for best fit delivery through the EBS system. * Created and delivered new policies around patching, upgrading and support to CRL * Implemented: ◦ On-boarded a newly acquired laboratory business into the CRL multi-organization environment. Created a new LE and operating unit for the new lab in EBS. Worked through the requirements of the subsidiary and was the lead in preparing test cases for the UAT phase. Lead the requirements of the data conversion collaborating with the subsidiary and the development teams for GL Balances and AR open invoices. ◦ Customer facing lab kit and supply ordering portal that interfaces to EBS. Directly work with customer support to identify requirements of the portal. Created interfaces to 3rd party vendors for inventory items, orders and shipping notifications. ◦ Drop shipping automation via EBS functionality transmitting order and receiving confirmations via electronic data. Drove the project from requirements with CRLs largest East coast vendor, developing the interfaces and exchanges with development teams and lead the testing of the EDI with CRL and the client. ◦ Blanket Sales Agreements (BSA) to the customer service group to automate cadence ordering and shipping of lab supplies for the 2 largest business units saving hundreds of man-hours per year. Used standard Oracle functionality to create BSAs and use the auto-create functionality to automate the re-order at given cadences throughout the year. ◦ Inventory Min-Max automated requisitions for the Purchasing and inventory departments. Worked with the inventory management group to evaluate and identify particular items that would be good candidates for C 402-578-9877 [email protected] ◦ automatic replenishment. Used standard Oracle functionality to create the automated requisition when inventory hit its reorder point. Trained the purchasing department on setups and maintenance of the process. ◦ Electronic payments to Employees and vendors to replace the check printing function where applicable. Created a new corporate check format using BI Publisher with a secured run time check signature call. Created the ACH template in EBS. Worked directly with the bank and CRLs transmission teams to test and schedule the process for production. ◦ Lockbox receipt automation. Created the proper transmission formats and collaborated with development to design the interface loads from the banking institution.
- ERP Manager at Clinical Reference Laboratory
- Operations Manager at Modern Images LLC
- Solutions Architect at Grant Thornton LLC
- Lead P2P implementation track - Inventory at Marketsphere Consulting
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S - Finance
- - education
I track 114 employees time and labor with Apriso and SAP program on each blade to ensure all direct hours are accounted for and charged accordingly. I also track all materials per blade for the same reason. I track missing inventory and assign it accordingly, also in charge of all inventory ordering and purchasing from other departments and outsourcing companies.
- Super user ERP manager at Vestas
at this Job
Oversaw Migrate from Lawson 9 to Infor 10 on the Cloud Oversee Conversion/Modifications of Customizations Coordinated Interfaces/File Transfers to Current Lawson and Infor 10 Cloud Systems Oversaw Integration/Changes between various ERP Systems Oversaw Project and Annual Badgers Coordinate Integrations between Lawson/Infor 10 Systems (Accounting, HR, Payroll and Supply Chain)
- ERP Manager at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- LAWSON SPECIALIST at Infor/Lawson Landmark Technology
- SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT at Apex Systems, Inc
- SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at Apex Systems, Inc
10 months at this Job
- - Management Information Systems
- - Civil Engineering
I hired people give out interviews and give out meetings but it’s night shift and I also have a baby so I struggle to get some to take care of her at nights so I rather do day shifts
- ERP Manager at Smithfield pssi
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Manage existing ERP Deltek Vision System, evaluate existing Business Processes and Protocols for system design, review upcoming releases and enhancements for introduction and use by the organization, implement CRM System,
implemented new reports and other business analytics. Partner with members across the organization to ensure the long term organization goals match the system capabilities
• Overhauled and updated ERP System, ensuring the data no longer contains duplicates or erroneous records
• Developed system automations to streamline entry and ensure improved process flow
• Consolidated multiple Help Desk Sites to 1 Site, containing FAQ's, Training Documents and Issue Log
- ERP Manager at Morpace, Inc
- Principal Consultant at Deltek Inc
- Axium - Senior Consultant at Deltek Inc
- Divisional Controller at CUMMINS NORTHWEST, LCC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration