Atlanta, GA - Sage is a world leader in ERP software for startups, scale ups, and enterprise companies
(www.sage.com/en-us/) X3 Project Manager
• Provide full project management including, but not limited to time, resource, and budget control
• Manage 6-8 projects concurrently for mid-market customers in the food processing, grocery, manufacturing, distribution, and healthcare industries.
• Collaborate, support, and partner with external clients, including Executive Management, Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Business Leads, IT Leads, and End Users.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Provide leadership and guidance to teams during working sessions and power workshops, while promoting a collegial environment.
• Apply PMBOK standards and framework for project management.
- ERP Project Manager at Sage
- Director, Business Process at
- Senior Project Manager at FIS
- at United Rentals, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
I am seeking either full-time or contract ERP Project Management roles. I can be contacted using: Email: [email protected] Phone: 770-330-2876
- ERP Project Manager at Self-Employed
- ERP Project Manager at Self-Employed
- Project Director, Lawson Healthcare practice at Infor, Inc
- Consulting Manager at Ciber
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Project Manager in all aspects for the Infor Implementation in various client locations. Included Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitor & Controlling, and Closing the project.
• Leader for all functional and technical consultants assigned to the project team.
• Responsible for completing the project on budget, and on time, with resources provided.
• Multitasked five projects at one time.
- ERP Project Manager at Infor Software
- at US Government
- at L3 Technologies, Inc., Randtron Antenna Systems Division
- Supply Chain Manager, and ERP Program Manager Infor Software at L3 Technologies, Inc., Randtron Antenna Systems Division
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- PMP Certification
- M.B.A. - Manufacturing Management
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Research, test, and implement document workflow, mobile timekeeping, and financial reporting software
• Develop reports for financial analysis and ad hoc purposes using Microsoft Dynamics SL, MS Excel and Crystal Reports
• Prepare, record, and reconcile journal entries for revenue, fixed assets, and project analysis for $60 million organization
• Create content and maintain company intranet using WordPress
• Assist executive team with various internal and external projects
• Other software experience includes Sage Fixed Assets, Management Reporter, and FRx
- ERP Project Manager at Groundskeeper
- Accounting Supervisor at
- Office Manager at Pro-Side
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Vernon Hills, IL March 2017 - Present ERP Project Manager & Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant Environment: ERP - Microsoft Dynamics Operations 360 (AX 7), BaaN IV, Epicor 9.0, ROI (Managed 2000), Lucid Chart, SharePoint, Footprints, ZenDesk, MS Visio, JIRA, VersionOne, MS Project, Balsamiq, SQL Server Management Studio, and MS Power BI ITW (NYSE:ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with over 50,000 dedicated employees around the world with over $13 Billion in revenues and an international footprint spanning15 physical locations. I was brought in to consolidate operations across the Residential Construction division of ITW (Alpine, Paslode, Service and Parts) and their in-house supplier - Global Tool Unit and was also tasked with migrating all the users across three legacy ERP systems to a single ERP system. * Managed the preparation for a $3MM AX ERP Project to replace two 18-year old Legacy ERP Systems and one 4-year old ERP System. * Established a RACI and Resource Plan for six onsite internal resources and external resources and ten offshore resources. * Gathered data and demonstrated a two-year payback and a strong ROI for the new ERP System to senior ITW USA Executives and the PMO office. * Served as the principal conduit of communication between the various Functional Area Leads of the different companies and the General Managers of ITW Residential Construction and Global Tool Unit. * Coached the IT Managers on optimizing their IT Operations consisting of application support and help desk operations. * Executed Understand and Simplification Workshops which involved 100 plus individuals. * Created around 360 current state process flows across the different functional areas using Lucid Charts and Visio. * Created Outage Monitoring for legacy ERP systems using PowerBI and showed month over month progress to create awareness and ensure action to improve the uptime and improvements with legacy ERP systems. * Handled successful Migration Projects in advance of the ERP effort for BaaN V4 and ROI (Managed 2000) under cost and on schedule with a team of two onsite resources and four offshore resources. * Worked with eight distinct functional areas for each of the four distinct companies. * Led the business process re-engineering effort to consolidate supply chain processes from 4 to 1 to arrive at 60 simplified future state processes. * Prepared Levels 0,1,2 and 3 Flows and created Level 4 Data Diagrams. * Managed the RFI, RFQ and RFP efforts to select the ERP Vendor for the ERP effort. * Supported various IT initiatives across the Enterprise. * Presented before a group of over 80 IT Executives across the Domestic and International Operations on how to perform Business Process Optimization and prepare for an ERP Implementation * Coached the Corporate Payroll and Benefits Divisions on getting started with Business Process Optimization. * Managed the effort to select a New Ecommerce and BI Tool for the business. * Helped the nascent PMO office with developing enterprise wide deliverable templates.
- ERP Project Manager & Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant at Illinois Tool Works (ITW) - Paslode, Alpine, ICSP and GTU
- ERP Senior Project Manager Consultant at Smithfield Foods, Inc
- IT Unit Manager at Aon Hewitt Health Market Insurance Solution Inc
- Senior CRM Delivery Manager at Avanade Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and International Business
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
As Project Manager
• Managed end-to-end 2 successful implementations to Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & R3 for Finance and Operations modules.
• Managed over 30+ upgrades, enhancement and modifications of current ERP system
• Established and oversaw effective issue resolution, change control, and risk management processes.
• Planned, organized, prioritized, and managed multiple work efforts and projects across an internal and global team of 10.
• Manage project resources and produce reports reflecting resource utilization, budget tracking, project deliverables and milestones.
• Project lead for all B2B and EDI onboarding of trading partners and channel to ERP landscape; analysis/requirements, design, development, test/UAT, deployment and post production support.
• Performed all aspects of scoping/planning, requirements gathering, use case(s) development, U/I design, QA testing via waterfall, and test data validation.
• Proactively managed and coordinated multiple resources (functional and technical) to develop scope, plan/estimate, technical architecture and responses to RFP on a defined timeline.
• Determined scope, met with stakeholders, gathered requirements, developed use cases, managed QA testing resources, validated test data and outcomes; facilitated user group meetings, U/I development sessions.
• Implemented and managed project changes and interventions to maintain overall project/program schedule. As Business System Analyst / ERP Functional Lead
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP functionality, features, configuration and support. Super User. Manage ERP governance.
• Worked on and has general knowledge on numerous MS Dynamics AX modules; Inventory and Warehousing, Manufacturing, Finance, Accounting, GL, Chart of Accounts, MRP, Inventory Control & Inventory Management, Sales & Marketing, AIF, EDI, Procurement, Production, etc.
• Tested programs using appropriate test data and supported and trained the end users
• Support, train and onboard internal and consulting team members on current ERP landscape, governance and methodologies. Page| 1
• Served as super users for cross functional teams and departments. Provided support (business process & ERP/SME support) for following departments; Inventory Management & Inventory Control, Channel Planning, Customer Service/Allocations, Procurement & Production, MRP, Distribution/Warehousing, Logistics, Finance, Accounting (AP & AR).
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements, creating drafts for system design and development.
• Created SOPs and Test Scripts for UAT.
• Ran FIT/GAP workshops & discovery sessions with internal and external team.
• Assisting both functional and technical team with high level architecture, design and implementation on projects.
- ERP Project Manager, Business System Analyst at Kendo Brands, Inc
- Associate Program Manager, Logistic & Distribution at Kendo Brands, Inc
- Supply Chain Analyst, Distribution at Synergy Services
- Inventory Analyst at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
• Contract and project management ($5M - $10M value) of multiple Tier 2 ERP software implementations (Self-hosted and SaaS platforms) from post-sales through deployment.
• Develop resource allocation and project plans for functional project managers and product implementation teams as derived from Work Breakdown Structures, Product Order Forms and defined by Statement of Work documents.
• Contract management of client and third-party vendor agreements with project(s) to include all contractual change orders, interfaces, and software modifications.
• Manage customer requirements, stakeholder expectations, project risk factors, and change management processes.
• Develop related project documentation to include project plans, management plans, progress reports, and risk assessment matrices. Ancillary Responsibilities
• Continual cross-functional process improvements spanning multiple corporate divisions (Project Management, Sales, Development, Quality Assurance, Implementation) in creation of project and software implementation policy and PMO guidelines.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts of assigned resources as related to project implementation.
• Direct supervision and evaluation of Implementation Consultants in addition to chairing interviewing and hiring committees.
• Create and present PMI valued project management training seminars for implementation teams and regional conferences.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Manager at Tyler Technologies
- Manager of Applications at City of Melbourne
- Senior Systems & Business Analyst at Space Gateway Support
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Ensure critical contract Single Sign On (SSO), Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure build milestones are met in support of the larger DNDO, TSA, and USCG implementation. SPECIFIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS: o STRATEGIC PLANNING: Defined and brought clarity to the scope of task order, initiated kickoff sessions for scope agreement and created team to optimally deliver the tasks within the fixed budget o LEADERSHIP: Initiated processes and emphasized proactive management of risk, schedule, and scope
- Sr. ERP Project Manager at CACI
- Senior Program Manager at Verizon
- Principal at SRA International, Inc
- Technical Director at SRA Spectrum International, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Business Information Systems
- Bachelors - Computer Engineering
Houston. Global Implementation ERP Infor/Syteline for Finance, Sales & Operations. Shop-Trak system on Manufacturing shop floor activities Sr. Advisor for IT/Digital projects
• Client: Global IT Services delivery co.: Advised on RFP for IT Services for Upstream Oil&Gas client
- ERP Project Manager Independent Consultant at HARSCO Industrial
- Project Manager at UK IT Consulting Co
- Project Manager at Astoundry, Inc
- at ENSCO PLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- M.Sc - Industrial Engineering
Manage multiple company strategic projects across various departments, Occupational Health Services, Safety, HR system upgrades
- Consulting-ERP Project Manager at Rush University Medical Center
- Consulting Global HR Project Manager at JLL
- Consulting Global HR Project Manager (contract) at Abbott Labs
- Consulting Project/Program Manager (contract) at Walgreens
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - leadership and Project Management