ERP Project Manager responsible for overseeing a region-specific team of ERP specialists with internal focuses to develop models for business processes. Vetting proposed processes, identifying needs for updates in existing processes and reporting progress to ERP director. Determine staffing and support needs for the sake of providing coverage for all NAV necessary responsibility sets. This will also entail coordinating the authoring, finalizing and organizing of all pertinent training documentation and scheduling needed to ensure the ERP is used according to approved processes.
• Assist ERP director in any implementation measures or preparatory work needed to ensure a given region’s ERP database is brought to a stable and functional state which meets all business needs.
• Deliver IT solutions that enable achievement of business requirements. Innovative problem solving; decision-making; risk taking; execution expertise.
• Work alongside managers to ensure structure of NAV responsibility sets within departments is determined strategically to effectively delegate and elevate employees.
• Work alongside business and operational counterparts to ensure data integrity and consistency.
• Report process breakdowns, changes and successes to relevant managers to ensure smooth business operations.
• Identify localized needs for ERP to function concurrently with other relevant inventory tracking systems and work alongside departmental counterparts to ensure all business needs are met.
• Developing platforms for visibility of resources, issues, and successes relevant to ERP.
- ERP Project Manager at Cura CS
- Project & Implementation Manager | HCM at Payarc
- Project Manager | Benefits Administration at Benefitexpress
- Lead Enrollment Specialist at BenefitsCONNECT
3 months at this Job
- - Business Technology
- - Udacity Front-End Web Developer
- Contract Position
• Managed the migration from the Global Lotus Notes & SharePoint System to RunMyProcess and other applications/platforms
• Managed the upgrade of the ERP system for North America from MS Dynamics 2009 to MS Dynamics 365. Project was finished within budget and on time
• Assisted the EMEA Program Office with the development of PMO processes, procedures, reporting and tools
• Trained Imerys Program Management and teams in new Program Portfolio Management Processes
• Senior Technology Program Advisor to the Imerys CIO, CTO and Chief Digital Officer on global deployment and management processes
- Senior ERP Project Manager at Imerys, Inc
- Senior Project Manager at Southern Company
- ERP Program Deployment Manager at AX & CRM
- Senior Staff Officer at United States Army
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Worked with manufacturing plants in the US and Mexico to migrate several ERPs to one combined cloud based PLEX system
➢ Led effort to ensure current Oracle Hyperion Finance System integrated properly with new manufacturing ERP
➢ Worked with team assembled from sales and marketing, operations and IT to understand requirements and prepare a statistical forecast for supply chain operations
➢ Utilized data from previous purchases, end of life statistics, and SLAs as they relate to product support
➢ Managed E2E system deployment
➢ Estimate costs associated with software and hardware procurement
➢ Responsible for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Business Processes
- (consultant) - ERP Project Manager at Shiloh Industries
- Interim Director of Program Management (Contract) at
- Deployment Manager at Aclara LLC
- Sr. Technical Project Manager at AT&T
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science
Vernon Hills, IL March 2017 - Present ERP Project Manager & Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant Environment: ERP - Microsoft Dynamics Operations 360 (AX 7), BaaN IV, Epicor 9.0, ROI (Managed 2000), Lucid Chart, SharePoint, Footprints, ZenDesk, MS Visio, JIRA, VersionOne, MS Project, Balsamiq, SQL Server Management Studio, and MS Power BI ITW (NYSE:ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with over 50,000 dedicated employees around the world with over $13 Billion in revenues and an international footprint spanning15 physical locations. I was brought in to consolidate operations across the Residential Construction division of ITW (Alpine, Paslode, Service and Parts) and their in-house supplier - Global Tool Unit and was also tasked with migrating all the users across three legacy ERP systems to a single ERP system. * Managed the preparation for a $3MM AX ERP Project to replace two 18-year old Legacy ERP Systems and one 4-year old ERP System. * Established a RACI and Resource Plan for six onsite internal resources and external resources and ten offshore resources. * Gathered data and demonstrated a two-year payback and a strong ROI for the new ERP System to senior ITW USA Executives and the PMO office. * Served as the principal conduit of communication between the various Functional Area Leads of the different companies and the General Managers of ITW Residential Construction and Global Tool Unit. * Coached the IT Managers on optimizing their IT Operations consisting of application support and help desk operations. * Executed Understand and Simplification Workshops which involved 100 plus individuals. * Created around 360 current state process flows across the different functional areas using Lucid Charts and Visio. * Created Outage Monitoring for legacy ERP systems using PowerBI and showed month over month progress to create awareness and ensure action to improve the uptime and improvements with legacy ERP systems. * Handled successful Migration Projects in advance of the ERP effort for BaaN V4 and ROI (Managed 2000) under cost and on schedule with a team of two onsite resources and four offshore resources. * Worked with eight distinct functional areas for each of the four distinct companies. * Led the business process re-engineering effort to consolidate supply chain processes from 4 to 1 to arrive at 60 simplified future state processes. * Prepared Levels 0,1,2 and 3 Flows and created Level 4 Data Diagrams. * Managed the RFI, RFQ and RFP efforts to select the ERP Vendor for the ERP effort. * Supported various IT initiatives across the Enterprise. * Presented before a group of over 80 IT Executives across the Domestic and International Operations on how to perform Business Process Optimization and prepare for an ERP Implementation * Coached the Corporate Payroll and Benefits Divisions on getting started with Business Process Optimization. * Managed the effort to select a New Ecommerce and BI Tool for the business. * Helped the nascent PMO office with developing enterprise wide deliverable templates.
- ERP Project Manager & Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant at Illinois Tool Works (ITW) - Paslode, Alpine, ICSP and GTU
- ERP Senior Project Manager Consultant at Smithfield Foods, Inc
- IT Unit Manager at Aon Hewitt Health Market Insurance Solution Inc
- Senior CRM Delivery Manager at Avanade Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and International Business
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Leading the functional aspects of an ERP integration project for Covia Corporation, a mining and manufacturing company formed as a merger between Unimin and Fairmont Santrol. The functional lead role encompasses all business processes and collaborates closely with the technology team in implementing IFS ERP version 9.
- ERP Project Manager at Covia Corporation
- Founder / Principal Consultant at Flexpro Technology Solutions
- at Katun Corporation
- at Katun Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manage EDI re-implementation project
• Manage Ross ERP Upgrade to 8.x
• Brought Fedex/UPS/USPS interface to Ross ERP online
• Re-aligned security and data integrity at Mission
- Aptean Ross ERP Project Manager at Mission Pharmacal
- Aptean Ross ERP Project Manager/Business System Analyst at SEH America
- Project Manager/Business System Analyst at Process One Solutions
- Systems Coordinator/Analyst at Wegmans Food Markets
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Energy
1.Provide Biz analysis, design, integration and business process reengineering to our Biz users. Support internal customers' business objectives and system requirements and work closely with internal customers to determine their strategic information requirements and measure performance against expectations. 2.Develop project plans, schedules and resource requirements; Coordinate implementation with other parts of the enterprise and provide routine status of activities to Project Mgr or direct supervisor. 3.Providing support to local users and key-users in some of ERP related matters, such as the online order to delivery cycle , purchasing, sales achievement , various report data quality control . 4.Be responsible for documentation of processes and training of key users. Drive the continuous improvement and optimization of processes 5.Summary and review key system issue and biz process issue to relative Biz and IS management in order to optimize return of IT investment
- ERP Project Manager at Sony China
- IT Specialist at BP China
- Helpdesk Analyst at 51job (Nasdaq: JOBS)
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism
Houston. Global Implementation ERP Infor/Syteline for Finance, Sales & Operations. Shop-Trak system on Manufacturing shop floor activities
Sr. Advisor for IT/Digital projects
• Client: Global IT Services delivery co.: Advised on RFP for IT Services for Upstream Oil&Gas client
- ERP Project Manager Independent Consultant at HARSCO Industrial
- Project Manager at UK IT Consulting Co
- Project Manager at Astoundry, Inc
- at ENSCO PLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.Sc - Industrial Engineering
Drove and coordinated the execution of multiple full lifecycle projects for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Implementation project including 3rd party vendor system integrations on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform in an Agile environment. Led and guided the work of technical staff. Partnered with Sikich Consultants LLP to ensure the overall project is delivered within scope, on time and within budget. Served as a liaison between client, business consultants and vendors to assure milestones and timelines are met. Held release planning meetings, communicated release details and schedules.
• Developed and managed Microsoft Dynamics 365 system integration projects and coordinated joint testing sessions for the following 3rd party vendors: Avalara (Sales Tax solution), MetaViewer (Vendor Management), Kronos (Time & Attendance), Ulti-Pro (Payroll), SK Global (Banking and Treasury Automation Suite and Document Management) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM)
• Worked with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive the development of the requirements specifications / definition.
• Managed and coordinated the development activities of a B2C Rental Web portal using Thymeleaf and Sprint Boot web applications.
• Created the project schedule to perform significant Microsoft Dynamics application and platform upgrades.
• Established and executed a communication plan to monitor and track critical path activities, project risks, and overall status for the project team, which included Steering Committee, Workstream Leads and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Responsible for conflict resolution and issue escalation within the team.
- ERP PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACTOR) at CZARNOWSKI INC
- IT PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACTOR) at OPTUM/UNITED HEALTHCARE GROUP
- IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER at ATHENAHEALTH, INC
- MARKETING PROJECT COORDINATOR at CROWE HORWATH LLP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree in Business Administration Finance and Accounting - Business Administration Finance and Accounting
Responsible for sourcing, selecting, and implementing a new $500K ERP system in 4 months. Translated current business processes and requirements into necessary ERP functionality. Developed implementation plan including redeveloping key reports, documents, and special processing required by customer, government, and industry standards as well as migrating BOMs, routers, work instruction, product specifications, customer specific requirements, and lot traceability history.
- ERP PROJECT MANAGER at Arlon - Electronic Materials Division
- PROCESS ENGINEER at Arlon - Electronic Materials Division
- CHEMICAL ANALYST at Ecolife Biofuels
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering