• November - Present: Oxnard CA as an Escrow Assistant to one Escrow Officer in a high production Unit.
- Escrow Assistant for two at ESCROW
- COMPLIANCE AUDITOR at Team Szakos @ Realty ONE Group Summit
- Temporary employment through Express at Employment Professionals at Outwest Escrow (In House Escrow for Keller
- DATA BASE MANAGER at Team Szakos @ Realty ONE Group Summit
6 months at this Job
- Certificate. I
As an escrow assistant I help create the documents used for buying and selling property. I handle sensitive information from our clients in order to clear titles, work up files, and reach out to the clients when it is time to close on their transaction.
- Escrow Assistant at Western Title & Escrow
- Assistant Community Manager at Fieldstone Management, LLC
- Universal Associate II at Umpqua Bank
- Sales Associate/Seasonal Lead at Bath and Body Works
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Escrow Assistant. Responsibilities included preparing files for closing real estate transactions. Heavy customer contact.
- Escrow Assistant at Stewart Title
- Escrow Assistant at Alamo Title Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
I have worked as an assistant and as an escrow officer for many years starting in 1990.
- Escrow assistant at Paradise escrow
at this Job
- High school
Customer service specialist, helps to facilitate entire California Re-Sale Real Estate closings and Re-Finance Transactions. open escrow, order title report, clear title issues, request payoffs, prepare and package loan documents, set recordings and generate disbursements and closing packages)
Wells Fargo Bank, San Bernardino, California
• Underwriter I (Builder Project Approval Group) (Customer service provider while working as an Underwriter for the Builder Project Approval Group (BPAG) and the Cooperative Project Approval Team (CPAT). Reviewed Condominium and Cooperative Projects for compliance with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and/or HUD guidelines .Experienced in New and Existing Construction project reviews for Conventional, Government Loan and Escrow approvals) Old Republic Title, Riverside, California
• Virtual Escrow Officer (Performed customer service, while working directly with Mortgage Brokers and Lenders to facilitate Refinance and Re-sale transactions via internet, calculated HUD set files for recording and generated all disbursements for Escrow upon closing)
• National Escrow/Junior Escrow Officer (Customer service, support Escrow Officer, open escrow for Re-sale and Refi escrows, resolve and respond to inquiries from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to successfully process Resale and Refinance Escrows for all 50 states) Ticor Title, San Bernardino, California
• Junior Escrow Officer (Customer service, established and documented new escrow accounts for Re-Sale and Refi Accounts, maintained compliance using established policies and procedures, order payoffs and calculate per diems for taxes, HOA, etc. Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation and RESPA)
• Escrow Assistant (Customer service responsibilities include explanation of documentation received, acquiring documentation needed for Re-Sale completion from Buyers/Sellers in addition to disbursement of closing documents.) Hartford Escrow, Redlands, California
• Escrow Assistant (Customer service, open orders for escrow including receipt of earnest money deposit, prepare and receive documents for file, daily banking, support all Escrow Officer needs)
- Escrow Assistant/Jr Escrow Officer at Claremont Escrow, Claremont
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
-Mastered excellent customer service and clear communication through frequent correspondence with clients, agents, and lenders -Perfected ability to multi-task by aiding two individual officers, manager, assistant supervisor and assistant administrators -Sharpened attention to detail through auditing closed transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness -Heightened sense of priorities in an incredibly fast-paced corporate office environment -Established means to self-manage by leading various individual projects and assignments -Expanded understanding of directives through Lender instructions and conditions -Strengthened ability to proofread, edit, and complete instructions via processing Lender's loan documents -Enhanced skill to manage funds and correctly disburse payments at close of escrow
- Escrow Assistant at GREENHEDGE ESCROW
- Receptionist at ALLSTAR ESCROW
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - English Literature
As an Escrow Assistant I assist in many different escrow processes. My responsibilities include reviewing and clearing title, depositing and disbursing funds, providing fee quotes to clients and many more.
- Escrow Assistant at Fidelity National Title
- Executive Assistant at Bulldog Capital, LLC
- Hostess at Old Chicago Pizza
- Team Member at Papa Murphy's
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Escrow Assistant: Open orders, communicate and resolve requirements regarding title exceptions, interpret funds, agreements and invoices, create financial statements, draw closing documents, generate funding packages, balance closing disclosures, prepare closings, create and oversee recording packages Receptionist: Answer phones quickly & effectively. Greet and assist incoming customers. , general customer and client relations, schedule appointments. Receive, sort and route mail. Generate receipts. Route faxes. Order, maintain and receive office supplies. Perform other clerical duties as requested (filing, photocopying, organizing). Office Tech Support: Help others with computer and technical issues. Perform office support for communications with network departments and general office needs.
- Escrow Assistant at Mid Valley Title & Escrow
- Server at Applebee's
- Receptionist promoted to Office Manager/ Hair Stylist at Vibe Hair Salon
- Escrow Assistant at Bidwell Title and Escrow
9 months at this Job
I started as a receptionist and quickly advanced to Escrow Assistant. I handle heavy phones, opening orders, opening packages, deposits, order demands, NHD, etc. Plus I order supplies for the office, incoming and outgoing mail, customer service and much more. I’m a multi-tasking machine that gets the job done efficiently and quickly.
- Escrow Assistant at First American Title
- Chain Sales Representative at Classic Wines Of California
- General Manager at Togo's Eatery
1 year, 6 months at this Job
As escrow assistant , managed files from beginning of transaction to end of transaction.Disbursement of funds closing out files.Cleared any title issues ensuring clear title apon closing.
- Escrow Assistant at Westerntitle
- Loan Officer at Westcorp Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor at Hometown Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor at Direct Home Loan Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school