Opened, processed and closed purchase escrows from RPA sales contract to funding/closing; reviewed title reports; ordered demands for payoffs, judgements, liens, and HOA estoppels; REO/short sale processing (Equator); prepared escrow instructions, amendments and curative title documents; performed loan doc notary signings; prepared recording packages for title; funded and balanced escrow file and ordered wires; pulled reports for escrow account and file status. Managed Escrow Officer desk sporadically. Fifty agent office kept the escrow desk extremely busy.
- Escrow Officer at ReMax Partners Escrow
- Escrow Officer at Delray Title & Abstract Company
- Escrow Assistant at Title Temps
- Senior Escrow Officer at Southeast Title Group
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Fashion Merchandising
This company is in house escrow and handles sale transactions for Coastal Premier Properties. I covered for the Escrow Officer while she was on vacation or out of the office. I handled the trust accounting for the office. I assisted the Escrow Officer with all files from the opening process all the way thru the closing process. I primarily handled the processing of Buyer and Seller escrow documents and all lender requests from the initial requests for title and escrow fees, to all lender items needed in order to draw the loan documents. I prepped the loan documents for loan signing with the Buyers, worked up Seller estimates, packaged and funded the loans and sent documents to title for recording. Once a file had funded and recorded, I balanced out and disbursed the file. I dealt with Buyers, Sellers, Real Estate Agents, Transaction Coordinators, Mortgage Brokers, Lenders, Title Companies, Fire Insurance Agents, HOA Management Companies and several other companies on a daily basis.
- Escrow Officer at Coastal First Escrow
- Escrow Officer at Escrow Network Group, Inc
- Escrow Assistant at People's Escrow
- Escrow Assistant at The Heritage Escrow Co
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Presently hold an active California Notary Commission The job duties are assisting the Escrow Officer in facilitating a successful closing including but not limited to the specifications listed in the section below. The software program at this company that I worked with is RBJ Edge.
- Escrow Officer Assistant at Stone Creek Escrow, Inc
- Construction Manager at All Points Home Builders, LLC
- Escrow Officer at All Points Escrow, Inc
- Trustee Sale Officer at All Points Escrow, Inc
8 months at this Job
- License - Real Estate
- High School Diploma
I have 22 years as an escrow officer and 28 years in title
- Escrow Officer at Pioneer Title Agency, Inc
- Escrow Officer/Branch Manager at Reli, Inc
- Escrow Officer at Milligan-Reynolds Guaranty Title Agency, Inc
- Escrow Officer at First Choice Title, Inc
8 years, 7 months at this Job
Escrow Officer managing resale escrows from start to finish in this independent escrow company. Handle all aspects of escrows from opening and reviewing contracts, establishing contact with all parties, providing fees for Trid disclosure to lender promptly, determining course of action on all title and escrow issues, prep loan documents for signing, packaging, funding and successful recordings in accordance with instructions and time frames and compliance to best escrow practices. Very personable and professional, as well as extremely detail oriented and organized. RBJ system used. Set up time saving email practices, encouraged more efficient processing and catalog practices, and designed 2 websites to establish an online presence.
- Escrow Officer/Notary at Cajon Hills Escrow
- Busy refi unit at Lawyers Title
- Valuable team member at Preferred Choice Escrow
- Assistant to Escrow Officer at American Coast Title, Escrow Dept
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Customer service specialist, helps to facilitate entire California Re-Sale Real Estate closings and Re-Finance Transactions. open escrow, order title report, clear title issues, request payoffs, prepare and package loan documents, set recordings and generate disbursements and closing packages)
Wells Fargo Bank, San Bernardino, California
• Underwriter I (Builder Project Approval Group) (Customer service provider while working as an Underwriter for the Builder Project Approval Group (BPAG) and the Cooperative Project Approval Team (CPAT). Reviewed Condominium and Cooperative Projects for compliance with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and/or HUD guidelines .Experienced in New and Existing Construction project reviews for Conventional, Government Loan and Escrow approvals) Old Republic Title, Riverside, California
• Virtual Escrow Officer (Performed customer service, while working directly with Mortgage Brokers and Lenders to facilitate Refinance and Re-sale transactions via internet, calculated HUD set files for recording and generated all disbursements for Escrow upon closing)
• National Escrow/Junior Escrow Officer (Customer service, support Escrow Officer, open escrow for Re-sale and Refi escrows, resolve and respond to inquiries from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to successfully process Resale and Refinance Escrows for all 50 states) Ticor Title, San Bernardino, California
• Junior Escrow Officer (Customer service, established and documented new escrow accounts for Re-Sale and Refi Accounts, maintained compliance using established policies and procedures, order payoffs and calculate per diems for taxes, HOA, etc. Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation and RESPA)
• Escrow Assistant (Customer service responsibilities include explanation of documentation received, acquiring documentation needed for Re-Sale completion from Buyers/Sellers in addition to disbursement of closing documents.) Hartford Escrow, Redlands, California
• Escrow Assistant (Customer service, open orders for escrow including receipt of earnest money deposit, prepare and receive documents for file, daily banking, support all Escrow Officer needs)
- Escrow Assistant/Jr Escrow Officer at Claremont Escrow, Claremont
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
Assisted Lila Rohrich with all escrow officer duties. Notary certification
- Escrow officer/assistant at PLACER TITLE COMPANY
- Authorization Clerk at Barton Memorial Hospital
- Escrow Officer at First American Title Company
- Cocktail Server at Shady Lady Saloon
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Escrow Officer floating to all offices in San.Diego County.
- Floater Escrow Officer at West Coast Escrow for an agency
- Escrow Assistant REO, Resale, Refinance at Quality Escrow Services/Prominent Escrow
- Escrow Officer at Nations Escrow Services of CA
- Escrow Assistant at Eaton Escrow Company/ Great Pacific Escrow
6 months at this Job
• Served and assisted all clients needs with a high level of respect and Professionalism. Coordinated and managed multiple phone lines.
• Sent and tracked confidential packages via multiple carrier services. Printed, scanned, faxed, and copied documents for various agents, brokers and high-dollar clients.
• Organized and filed important files utilizing various data entry applications.
• Supported and assisted the escrow officer in managing Sale and Refi files for pre and post-closing: preparing and inputting files, processing documents, ordering payoffs and HOA, arranging meetings and appointments receipting payments, and following up on mandatory requirements.
• Ensured receipts of necessary documentation to facilitate closing process.
• Communicated requirements and other information including title exceptions to buyers, sellers, agents and lenders resulting in superior loan processing with no setbacks, delays, or issues.
• Responsible for gathering information and documents from many resources, while adhering to multiple timelines.
• Received Escrow Officer of the Year Award from LenderLoanDepot.com
- Assistant Escrow Officer at Legacy Escrow, Inc
- Assistant Escrow Officer at Grossmont Escrow Company
- Engagement Specialist at DBM
- Reservation Sales Agent at US Airways
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- Responsible for all aspects of Escrow Officer including marketing potential clients and maintaining existing clients. - Cooperate as a team member and assist where necessary. - Participate in realtor/lender functions to gain knowledge and clients. - I am available to my clients after hours and on weekends - Be a valuable resource to clients - Learn the Gracy Title tools and share with clients and potential clients. - Ability to close/fund at client's preferred locations and flexible hours to accommodate. - I strive to make my customers happy and am known for my sense of humor. - I embrace challenging title situations as an opportunity to learn and always find solutions.
- Escrow Officer at Gracy Title Company
- Escrow Officer at First American Title
- Texas Escrow Manager/Escrow Officer at Entitle Insurance Company
- Branch Manager/Escrow Officer at First Western Title Company
3 years, 9 months at this Job