Managing Estate as needed
Overseeing, hiring contractors,
Estate Manager, Belle Haven, Greenwich, CT
• Managed Estate
• Managed employees
• Managed expences
- Estate Manager at
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Rockville, Maryland 2012-2018
Managed a $3 million estate owned by two lawyers, partners at international law firms. This includes a 3.5-acre estate with a primary residence, management of one of their parents' homes as well as a 10-acre family farmhouse located in a nearby state, and 4 staff. Project management, event planning, and administrative oversight of a complex and active professional family are primary roles.
● Manage day-to-day operations for a family of 5 and estate staff of 4. Administrative support, scheduling, travel arrangements, event planning, keeping inventory of supplies, oversight of house maintenance, renovations and repairs.
● Created an estate management manual to document all household procedures and estate operations. This manual was built from the changes I implemented and will continue to serve this employer after my departure.
- Project and Estate Manager at BEAN/ROSENFELD ESTATE
- Nanny Manager at THE DONOHUE FAMILY
- Administrative support at REALTY PROFESSIONALS
6 years at this Job
- B.A. - Human Resource Management
Henin is the property management company of a prominent Middle Eastern diplomatic family)
Private residential Estate Manager for a HNW Family. Originally hired as part of the Family's close-protection
security detail while also employed as a LASD Deputy Sheriff. Subsequently approached by the Family to work for them full-time to help manage their LA estate. Appointed Estate Manager in July 2014 following an
• Act as primary contact for Family members and guests staying at the estate;
• Manage large domestic staff (up to 80 staff including over 10 different nationalities);
• Prepare budgets as well as manage and pay property costs;
• Ensure full compliance with State and Federal law, including employment regulations;
• Oversee property and grounds maintenance;
• Act as bank signatory for property management company;
• Regular liaison with Family attorneys, HR advisors, accountants, Family Office and consular officials;
• Perform executive assistant duties for Family members;
• Ad-hoc projects such as US payroll compliance review, US security recommendations and oversight of construction projects.
- Estate Manager at Henin Services, LTD
- Deputy Sheriff at LASD
- Patrol Deputy Sheriff at Henin Services, LTD
- Custody Assistant at LASD
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.A - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science
- - Law
* Managed all aspects Lady's Estate * Mulit-tasked between each estate manager/ project management/ and personal Assistant * Training and supervising of new staff * Oversaw and helped complete multiple highly complicated renovations * Kept daily schedule and multiply calendars to ease the life of the Principle. * Kept a professional and needed relationship with all vendors. * Represented the estate and principle with utmost professionalism and reputation. * Transformed estate system into usable management communication apps. * Have established a large resource base in the Boston area. * Am willing and able to get my hands dirty to dressing for a 5 star event anything needed to get the job done in top form. * Oversee a staff of six-seven * Keeping a positive well-appreciated work environment. *kept multiple estate locations up to standards and ready for principle.
- Executive Personal Assistant/ Estate Manager at Private Home/ Estate
- Event Manager at Labyrinth Event Management
- Senior Finance Coordinator/ Marketing/ Sponsorships/ Event Organizer at Race UCI Promoter
- registration staff at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
3 years at this Job
- MSW - Social Work
- B.A. in Psychology - Psychology
For the past 4 years I have worked for KLEIN as the Estate Manager on a part time basis. Typically I have dealt with various tasks and projects over the years such as supply purchasing and organization of bills, dealing with a variety of clients and helping to fulfill their needs however necessary. Although I truly enjoy working here, I would like to have a full time position with a company where I can grow and expand my career options.
- Estate Manager at KLEIN
- Administrative Assistant at ABA and Associates
- Administrative Manager at COHN FAMILY
- Financial Advisor at GLP & ASSOCIATES
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Photography
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of multiple private estates and properties. This includes budgeting/accounting and developing/implementing estate security policies/procedures, requiring a high-level of expertise in Smart Home automation system maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution.
• Supervises and trains estate staff, creates and maintains estate operating manuals and calendars
• Plans and coordinates large-scale on-site events
• Develops and maintains vendor relationships
- Estate Manager at Private Estate
- Account Executive/Project Manager at Electronics Design Group
- Smart Home Automation Project Manager at Tamburello Sound Systems
- Project Manager at Software House International
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Manager for a private estate in Beverly Hills. Responsible for staff scheduling, supervision and performance reviews, project oversight, construction management and oversight, party/event planning, coordination and management, financial records and budget controls, correspondence, maintenance scheduling and oversight, preventative maintenance, personal assistant duties as needed, inventory controls and documentation
- Executive Assistant/Estate Manager at Private Estate in Beverly Hills
- Executive Assistant at AMTC Inc./ Elizabeth Courtney Costumes
- Entertainer at Self Employed
- Customer Service Associate at American TV
8 years at this Job
- - Engineering
- - Sociology
Managing two family property. Acting as contract manager: negotiated and installed boiler as well as other renovations. Managing payment of taxes, insurance and utility bills. Liaison with trust and estate attorney while estate is in probate.
- Estate Manager at Self Employed
- Primary Caregiver at
- Contract Paralegal at Omnivere New York
- Contract Paralegal at McDermott, Will & Emery, LLP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree - Human Resource Management
San Diego, Ca. 7/2015-09/2018 A restaurant company the operates and franchises over 2,200 Jack in the Box and 600 Qdoba restaurants. Sr. Real Estate Manager Facilitated the acquisition of both company and franchise restaurants within14 western and midwestern states for both Jack in the Box and Qdoba. Participated in the establishment of strategic development plans and portfolio reviews to direct the asset and facilities teams.
- Sr. Real Estate Manager at Jack in the Box/Qdoba
- Vice President of Store Development at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Sr. Vice President - Regional Manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Vice President at Holiday Retirement Corporation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Real Estate Law
This was a short-term position. The assigned job was to procure the principals 60,000 square feet luxury living space across 5 properties in 6 to 12-month period.
• Led and managed a unique large private estates team of 18 employees along with a management team of 4 managers. Management staff scheduling, training, and productivity for efficiency of housekeeping team.
• Oversee 60,000 + square feet of Luxury living space across 5 properties within the resort and elevated service standards in all areas while maintaining a 5-star level service. Assisted with development and completion of a house hold training manual for housekeeping & engineering. Standardizing operation procedures/processes for 3 NEW properties. Other duties as in structed by Principals or Estate Manager.
• Managed and handled ALL household needs, such as ordering, cleaning, cooking, daily maintenance, stocking and ordering all supplies, procured all high-end spirits, wine for their wine cellar and maintained par levels.
- Assistant Estate Manager at Confidential Employer, Private Estate - Hualalai Four Seasons, HI
- Restaurant Manager at La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Restaurant Manager at Canaletto Ristorante Vento
- Assistant General Manager at MGM Grand, AAA Four star/ Four Diamond Resort & Casino
6 months at this Job
- - Business Management