r Reeruited 25 agents for startup company r Managed entire oflice o Created marketing plan/was responsible for aII production o Trained both new and experienced agents o Mentored experienced agents Re/lVIax Connection 3222 West Chester Pike Edgemont, Pa.19029 uu04 -7t3u06 ReaI Estate Manager o Recruited 20 agents for startup company o Managed entire office o Handled all marketing and advertising and implemented new systems o Trained aII agents o Monitored all agents o Mentored all agents.
- Real Estate Manager at Paramount GMAC Real Estate
at this Job
TYPE OF INDUSTRY Security
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT December 2015 - November 2018
POSITION HELD Estate Manager KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDED
• Providing advice and assistance to letting agents and potential clients.
• Dealing with any property maintenance requirements.
• Ensuring that all property team members are working to the required standards.
• Undertaking property surveys and preparing term maintenance plans.
• Managing suppliers and third-party contractors.
• Providing great service to clients.
• Preparing for the start of a tenancy.
• Ensuring that landlords comply with current and relevant legislation.
• Dealing with general tenancy related queries.
• Delivering reports to the senior management board on any findings.
• Undertaking regular property inspect
• Prepared overall security plans and managed security operations of organization, including assignments and staffing.
• Contributed to investigations of property loss, thefts and criminal activities.
• Provides timely reports to firm Management.
• Manages all security costs through financial analysis.
• Maintained and conducted routine checkup of several sites in firm; analyzed failures.
• Monitored performance of security units installed in firm.
• Researched market constantly to gain knowledge of latest trends in security system implementation and possible security threats.
• Recommended installations of new/ latest security systems or a possible up-gradation in existing systems.
• Conducted annual research on crime risk analysis.
- Estate Manager at Security Management Consultants Blue Hills Country Estate
- Security Supervisor at Legosec International South Africa
- Sales Manager at
- Fleet Manager at Transit Freight
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - HIGHEST EDUCATION PASSED
As an Assistant Real Estate Manager, I was responsible for overseeing more than 30 commercial properties at a time. I was responsible for the care of the Owner's and Tenants needs, as well as the needs of the properties themselves. throughout my time at Pacific Coast Commercial I was trained in coding, property inspections, negotiations, creating and following budgets, leasing, accounts payable, visiting properties and using my knowledge and on the job experience to recognize and address any and all issues, and much more. I thoroughly enjoy working in the real estate field whether it be commercial or residential. Please feel free to contact the Owner, John Schmid who was my direct boss as well as employer. He can be reached at 949-870-3460.
- Assistant Real Estate Manager at Pacific Coast Commercial Real Estate
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Small Business Plan Course
- - Mortuary Science
- - Real Estate Licensing- State of California
• Estate manager to a family of three with multiple properties in California and Florida
• Liaise with vendors including: architects, interior designers, contractors, landscapers, and all security maintenance and repair professionals.
• Tech savvy, proficient and able to troubleshoot all Mac/PC, tablet, smartphone, and smart home systems.
• Orchestrate travel including: commercial and private air travel, ground transportation, hotels, and detailed itineraries.
• Perform extensive bookkeeping including petty cash, credit cards, and all household checks.
• Create and manage operating budgets Noted Accomplishments:
• Manage four (4) properties. This includes hiring, termination, and performance management of all staff and outside vendors.
• Oversaw the construction and renovation of two properties taking place simultaneously.
• Drives event planning for various events including official dinners, parties, and the holiday gift purchase.
• Created house manuals and maintenance ledgers for the four properties.
- Estate Manager at Private Residence
- Estate Manager / Personal Assistant at Private Residence
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
Manage estate finances, accounts, expenses, budgets, business and philanthropic enterprises. Consulting on all inquiries and requests. Organizing and maintaining ledgers. Manage confidential matters and sensitive information with discretion. Setting business and personal appointments, arrange private air travel.
- Estate Manager at Conrad Estate
- Account Executive at UpLead Technology
- Market Area Manager/Negotiator at Credit Acceptance Corp
- Regional Sales Manager at Household Auto Finance (HSBC)
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Manage daily operations of 30,000 sq ft estate. Organize all event planning for events of up to 500. Manage staff scheduling for daily operations and trades. Working knowledge of Crestron "smart house" operations. Experience in construction and rehabilitations. SAP Knowledgeable. Hiring, training and quarterly reviewing of staff. Scheduling appointments for Principle and family. Prepare scopes of work and obtain bids for all improvements. Work with outside vendors on all warranty items.
- Estate Manager at Undisclosed Estate
- Estate Manager at Mountain Song Estate
- Asset Manager/ Property Manager at EJM Development Company
- Regional Asset Manager at Wilshire West Partners
10 months at this Job
- - Marketing/ Business Management
Oversees all property and household management duties for a private estate. Manage's all aspects of the estate including property maintenance and renovations, liaising with contractors and service providers, coordinates small and large events, and any additional projects as assigned.
• Maintains the interior and exterior of the property including the supervising of landscaping maintenance, pool/spa maintenance, pest/rodent control, A/C maintenance, plumbing, and housekeeping;
• Conducts routine property inspections and initiate repairs and/or corrective measures utilizing preferred vendors;
• Coordinates all vendor scheduled (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) services including emergency maintenance
• Manages other duties as assigned by owners.
- Estate Manager at Private Estate
- Sr. Property Manager at The Parrish Collection Kauai
- Corporate Credit & Collections Assistant at Trench Plate Rental Co
- Shipping Specialist/Customer Service Representative at FedEx Office
2 months at this Job
• Manage all facets of 11,500 square foot, multimillion-dollar private estate.
• Supervise staff, housekeeping, landscape and repair contractors and act as a liaison to the homeowner and bookkeeper to issue payments to all vendors.
• Responsible for provisioning a large home and personally controlling inventory and selected vendors.
• Daily correspondence with the family lawyer, accountant and bookkeeper regarding all family matters and trust administration.
- Estate Manager at Private Family Estate
- Founder at LUCKY WEDGE COMPANY
- Project Manager at RING DEVELOPMENT
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Urban Planning - Full-Time Program
- B.A. - Psychology and Technology Management
CONCIERGE ESTATE MANAGER Husband / Wife / Two Daughters, ages 7 & 13 / Son, ~~ Assist with Managing high end net worth UK-based family with their brand new North of Montana home. Take care of every detail, from installing security systems to coordinating vendors and maintenance people to heating the pool and stocking the fresh towels and Kombucha for the family's arrival from England.
- CONCIERGE ESTATE MANAGER at SANTA MONICA
- SALES LISTING COORDINATOR at LA's
- DIRECTOR OF LEASING at VENICE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT at BRENTWOOD & BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Communications Arts & Sciences / Film and Television
• Responsible for managing all estate business and assets
• Manage a diverse asset portfolio including five properties, three vehicles, and three investment accounts
• Process all estate business including accounts payable/receivable, employee payroll, investment account transactions, operational/infrastructural purchasing, income budgeting, and managerial accounting
• Serve as a representative and liaison for estate owner in all business meetings and transactions.
• Serve as the medical advocate for estate owner, providing guidance and support during consultations with medical professionals
- Estate Manager at Estate of Dana L. Blalock
- Associate Hosted Applications Administrator at GM Financial
- HRIS Specialist at GM Financial
- HRIS Coordinator at GM Financial
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's - Management
- AS - Business