Tendering and Estimation Department / After Sales
Duration: 1st April 2015 - Present
• Evaluating the project specific documents sent by the client.
• Preparing the quotations for Diesel Generators as per the clients requirement.
• Responsible for making Company Profile, Prequalification, Compliance statement and the Technical Submittals.
• Preparing annual maintenance contract for generators as per the client's requirement, sending it to client and following up with clients for the same.
• Analyzing the history of DG sets and proposing the maintenance schedule as per the manufacturer recommendations.
• Responsible for scheduling AMC visits.
• Responsible for entering Field Service Reports in SAP.
• Responsible for warranty registration of Volvo and Perkins DG sets.
• Responsible for making Invoices.
• Responsible for payment follow up.
• Making annual operating plan (AOP).
• Updating the DG population sheet.
- Estimation Engineer at Sterling and Wilson Powergen FZE
- at PRE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Estimation Engineer at MARIEL NISHMITA
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Complete layout drawings and work with customer to determine best layout. Then complete proposal based on that layout. Industry is in food process, quotes usually range from a few thousand to multi million dollar projects. Also completed project scopes and work with other departments acting as project manager.
- Estimation Engineer at Friesen's Inc.
- Drafter at Aura Fabricators Inc (do not contact)
- Drafter/Sales at Estimating, S-M Enterprises Inc
- Laborer/On the job training at Dan Walvatne Construction
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Architectural Drafting & Estimating
i am mechanical Engineer with bachelor degree.i have 5 year experience in mechanical,Structural and fabrication industry.
- Estimation Engineer at Seashore Engineering & Contracting W.L.L
- Planning & Chief Estimation Engineer at Seashore Engineering & Contracting W.L.L
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.E. - Mechanical Engineering
6month) Responsibilities: ♦ Receiving all enquiries for estimation from sales team. ♦ Studying all documents and drawings before estimation and raising the Queries to consultant/client for the discrepancy in Tender documents. ♦ Working Quantities (material take off) as per drawing / Tekla model qty by detailer & Items mentioned in BOQ. ♦ Calculating Raw material, Painting, Curving qty, Crane & equipment. ♦ checking of raw material price and availability in local market/Mill. ♦ Checking of Transport, Painting, Crane & equipment price. ♦ Sending Enquiries to Sub-Contractors for Sub-Contract items and prepare comparison statement and negotiating the sub contractor items and to finalize the order. ♦ Prepare the pricing sheet for fabrication & erection ♦ Getting the estimation approval from the Estimation Manager. ♦ Budget preparation for Project, Production and Commercial team ETA Mechanical LLC is a U and S Stamp certified ISO 1991 Organization, which is specializes in Heavy structural steel Design, Fabrication, Blasting and Painting, Erection & Cladding works for Industrial buildings, Ware houses, Hangers, Cold storage plants, Multi Storey residential buildings, bridges, Pipe racks for Oil & Gas sector, cement plants, Marine ship unloaders etc.
- Sr. Estimation Engineer (Steel Structure) at al shafar steel engineering
- Estimation Engineer (Steel Structure) at ETA Mechanical LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Civil Engnieering
• NAFFCO was founded in Dubai, UAE to become the world's leading producer and supplier of life safety solutions. By recognizing the importance and convenience of having easy access to multiple safety services, we became specialized by offering complete solutions under one roof for all types of high quality firefighting equipment, fire extinguishers, hoses & accessories, reels & cabinets, valves & risers, fire hydrants, CAF systems, fire pumps & controllers, fire trucks, rapid intervention vehicles, hydraulic access platforms, aerial platforms, custom-made vehicles, airport fire fighting vehicles (ARFF), mobile clinics & hospitals, ambulances, fire doors, fire & smoke curtains, fire walls, fire protection systems, fire alarms, smoke detectors, addressable fire alarm systems, gas detection systems, emergency lighting systems, voice evacuation systems, and firefighting & industrial safety equipments. Job Responsibilities: -
• Preparing the BOQ for the Estimated Projects.. As Per NFPA Standards.
• Estimation of the Projects for Tender
• Preparation of Technical Submittal for all Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm, HFC22ea System, Foam System, Sprinkler System, Inert gas, Fire Hydrant, CCTV, Voice Evacuation, Emergency lighting System and get it approved with Consultant.
• Providing all Technical details of all systems.and providing technical data sheets.
• Preparing Compliance Statement and providing Operational & Installation manual of all products.
• Preparation of vendor prints for approvals.
• Weekly Review Meeting with Client/Consultant for Implementation of Project execution work & time constrain.
• Preparation Weekly project planning chart and follow the same for Execution.
• Discussion with project team to rectify commercial and technical issues of project.
• To prepare work distribution charts, Bills certification, Material requirement charts and can handle a huge work force of people.
• To ensure that the work is completed in time with the given specifications and standards
• Co-ordinate with subordinates and settles the dispute on site peacefully.
• Study of Project Info, Inputs, Scope, Architectural, Structure drawings.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER AND ESTIMATION ENGINEER at NAFFCO FZCO
- GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE (MEP) at ACS Enterprises
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- B. TECH - Mechanical Engineering
- - Education
- S.S.C - Math's
48150 Analysed specifications, blueprints and bills of materials. Estimated labor and the costs of manufacturing and engineering organisations based on request for proposals and quotations (RFP and Q's) data submitted by prospective customers. Worked on the projects from the customers such as Ford, GM, tesla and Honda.
- COST ESTIMATION ENGINEER at NYX inc
- LINE SUPERVISOR at NYX inc
- DATA MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at PIMS. Punjab
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Electronics and communication engineering
• Arranging and organizing BOQ of projects for civil, architectural, and structural activities
• Preparing purchase orders of project materials to supply based on project schedule
• Coordinating with Quality Control Department guarantee purchase orders meet specifications
• Coordinating with site engineers to ensure appropriate materials are available on-site
• Corresponding with Contracting Department and subcontractors to solve invoice issues
• Formulating cost breakdown and cost proposal for civil, architectural, and structural activities
• Site visiting to obtain an assessment of project condition related to cost breakdown and cost proposal formulation
• Contributed to ANA Camp Scorpion Kabul, Afghanistan, National Military Hospital Branch School, Kabul, Afghanistan, Kabul LSA for Kabul, Afghanistan, and Regional Military Training Center, Kandahar, Afghanistan projects
- Cost Estimation Engineer at Omran Holding Group
- English Translator at Mission Essential Personnel, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Period: September, 2016- December, 2018
DETAILS OF WORK
➢ Study of drawing and execution of the work as per the approved drawing and BOQ
➢ Read and interpret engineering drawings/ schematics to identify and correct faults
➢ Installed, maintained and tested equipment for the generation and utilization of electrical energy for diverse industry clients
➢ Commended for team player mindset and ability to work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
➢ Comply with project management, operational and safety procedures
➢ Check all the materials have been delivered to the site and all the materialinspection reports have been completed
➢ Prepare technical report in according with client's briefs
➢ Indoor transformer upto 1500kVA
➢ Electrical equipments selection, sizing and protection
➢ Cable selection and sizing, Cable routing, Cable tray design
➢ Supervising and checking, verifying by more staffs MACHINERY HANDLED
➢ Screw conveyor and Extruder package
➢ Smoke detectors, Vesda
➢ Water leak detectors, FM200, BMS, Rodent repellent
➢ Thermal imager
➢ Fire alarm system: Operation and maintenance
➢ Access control system CCTV: Operation and maintenance
- ELECTRICAL ESTIMATION ENGINEER at MAXWELL ELECTRICAL CORPORATION
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electrical Engineering
Reporting to the GM Estimation, Team Size: 4members Software Use- SAP PS 6.4 Working On o Fria at Wagholi o Brisa at Balewadi o Aquanus at Kharadi o Cerise at Kharadi o Orial in Ashok Nagar, Bangalore For Marvel Realtors, Lane no 5, Koregaon Park. Nature of Duties well versed with: o Estimation & Quantity Calculation o Co-ordination with PM & SE for work progress. o Co-ordination with PM and Store Person for tracking the requirement of material & material in stock at site. o Daily work reporting to GM o Visiting the site (one or twice a month) and taking the updates and progress photographs and taking pending issues. o Co-ordination with Planning Engg. For the requirement of material.
- Assistant Estimation Engineer at Marvel Realtors And Developers Ltd
- Jr. Billing & Estimation Engineer at Maple Group
- Jr. Estimation Engineer at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors in Technology in Civil Engineering - M.G.M. Collage of Engineering
- Diploma in Technology in Civil Engineering - Technology
• Receiving Tender Documents.
• Floating Inquiries & Collecting Quotations.
• Define the Scope of Work.
• Apply MAN HOUR Productivity Rates Trade Wise.
• Generate BOQ & Cost Sheet.
• Issue RFI at Tender & Post Tender
• Verify Design Functionality (HVAC, PLUMBING) Based O
• International /Country Codes.
• Preparing Final BOQ.
• Update Project file & arranging final Submission Document- Participate in Value Engineering Proposal.
- MEP Estimation Engineer at Trojan Contracting Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design