Within the support program team, the Cost Estimation Engineer is responsible for the cost estimation during the Acquisition and Development phase of a program, to estimate costs for industrialization and production, as well as customer's modifications. I summarize all costs and standard prices for production, purchasing, and logistics in one data file.*We were tasked to be 100% proficient in quoting all automotive manufacturing technologies for Interiors in a fiscal year We visited many suppliers, built several example and reference databases, and were heavily relied upon from that point on.
- Cost Estimation Engineer at Faurecia Interior Systems Inc
- Service Advisor at Suburban Subaru/Nissan of Troy
- Sales Consultant at Belmont Equipment & Technologies
- Audio/Video Sales at Hawthorne Appliance
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BBA - Industrial Business Management
- - English Tutor
Responsibilities: -Study RFQ from clients, inspect the required work, do the material and man-hours estimation for work packages, clearly define the terms and condition related to the quotation; -Quotation follow up with clients by emails / phone calls / visit; -Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions; -Coordinate the change order requests and additional orders within the project execution phase by inspection, revised quotation -Prepare a Budget update for projects and send to client in weekly base -Collect and compile the completion reports/actual consumed man-hours/actual consumed materials; -Prepare draft invoice, following up until project completion or close-out; -Communicate with client after closing each project to fill the "Customer feedback form" and distribute it to all concerns; -Analyze and report the project cost / profit; -Analyze and compare the project budget vs actual cost
- Project Cost Estimation Engineer at Zamil offshore services. Saudi Arabia
- Q.A/Q.C piping/ Mechanical Engineer at Zamil offshore services. Saudi Arabia
- piping / Mechanical Project Coordinator Engineer at Alexandria Shipyard
- Mechanical Supervisor Engineer at Hudong at Zhonghua Shipyard
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Mechanical Power Engineering - Mechanical Power Engineering
Muscat - Sultanate of Oman
Software Package - MS Office 2013
Oman Fiber Optic S.A.O.C, Sultanate Of Oman (January 2008 _Pursuing..)
Designation: Design Engineer/Estimation Engineer (Copper/Fiber)
(Client: Omantel, Ooreddo, Royal Oman Police, Ministry of Defense, Petroliam Development of Oman(PDO), OGC, BP )
Roles & Responsibilities
• Professional & Technical Consultancy for Copper, FTTH project in Access Network Planning & Design by Preparation of Design Guidelines to develop Standard, Qualitative and Optimized ODN Network.
• Planning for Civil Copper and Fiber Infrastructure for ODN development to cover the future demand.
• Performs Fundamental Engineering Survey and Forecasting such as detailed field survey of study area classifying them to their residential, commercial, industrial and institutional usage with plotting and sketching of exact location of existing and projection subscribers.
• FTTH/GPON Network Planning, Cost estimation, Route Selection, fiber Management and Fiber Link Power Budgeting.
• Planning & Design of OSP & ISP for Mobile Sites Backhauling on GPON with Type B Protection.
• Preparing Guidelines Documents and Defining Processes for OSP & ISP Implementation according to Company Standards
• Assuring the compliance of Guidelines in the Regions.
• Evaluation of ISP equipment requirement and issuing Scope of Work.
• Co ordination with Multi Vendors Ericsson/Huawei/Alcatel Lucent for
• ISP Equipment (OLT & ONT)
• Quality checking of Feeder and Distribution Fiber and Civil Network Designs and verification of BOQ.
• Coordination with Regional Design & Implementation Managers to resolve the bottle necks and issues in the Feeder and Distribution Fiber and Civil Designs.
• Survey and planning of telecommunication expansion projects of outside communities and remote villages as the plan for LDN routes with GPS co-ordinates and Make BOQ for concerned Project.
• Preparing Design Bill of Quantity and As Built Bill of Quantity.
- Design Engineer/Estimation Engineer (Copper/Fiber) at National Training Institute
- Design Team Leader (Copper/Fiber) at Copri Construction Co
- Site Engineer/Quantity Surveyor / CAD Designer (Copper/Fiber) at Suhail & Saud Bahwan Co. L.L.C
- Senior CAD Designer (Copper/Fiber) at National Telephone Services. Co. L.L.C
16 years at this Job
- High school - Engineering
- SENIOR ESTIMATION ENGINEER at Scientechnic
- ESTIMATION ENGINEER at Binghalib Engineering Enterprises LLC
- ESTIMATION ENGINEER at M/s, Pragathi Controls Pvt Ltd
- ESTIMATION/PRODUCTION ENGINEER at Malisco Switchgear Industry LLC
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Full responsibility of job on hand projects.
• Full responsibility of sending inquiries to suppliers, Follow up and make compression.
• Preparing LPO and the MR (Material Request).
• Material submittals as making the compliance statement and compare between brands which is the lowest and so on.
• Full responsibility of following up with the main contract. Training and courses:
• Diploma in computer networks
• Auto-Cad program in university of Khartoum
• Networking: ICND1-Jelecom Egypt course Company.
• Networking: ICND2-Jelecom Egypt course Company.
• Digital Electronics: instrumentation center -the instrumentation center, Sudan Atomic Energy commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Khartoum Sudan.
- Designation- Procurement/ Material & Estimation engineer at Tornado Enterprise Company
- Procurement/ Material engineer & Estimation engineer at Tornado Enterprise Company
- engineer at Tornado Enterprise Company as Design
- Designation- Design engineer at Tornado Enterprise Company as Design
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Job Responsibility: Preparation of Quotation for Switchgears & Automation products (ABB, OMRON, ELMEASURE, CONNECTWELL, CONTROLWELL) Technical & Commercial discussion with the Client to resolve technical issues. Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price & delivery. Job Nature: Analyzing customer Input as per specification received from the client. Discussion with the customer to understand their requirements. Selection of components as per the client requirement. Preparing of cost sheet by using SAP. Providing technical backup as required.
- Estimation Engineer-Electrical at Vashi Electricals India Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Reading Mechanical plans and specs to build the HVAC system according to contractor or customer needs Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective clients Address standard and unique customer inquiries and requirements Communication with the customer, design engineers, and controls technicians to assess equipment needs and to determine HVAC system critical requirements Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer or contractor requirements and provide sales support Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery Plan and modify products to meet customer or contractor needs Troubleshoot client’s problems with installed equipment Recommend improved accessories to customers, showing how the addition of new accessories changes will lower costs or increase the performance of their existing HVAC system Help in researching and developing new HVAC products
- Sales and Estimation Engineer at Carrier Enterprise
- Night Auditor at Quality Inn & Suites
- Senior Design Capstone Project at Quality Inn & Suites
- Chief Manager at Hydro Turbine
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Cyprus Identified defined scope and estimated costs by analyzing labor and materials Evaluated quotations based on price, quality and compliance to specifications Resolved discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information Contributed to team effort by helping in various measurements/take offs or as needed Worked with other estimators, project engineers and managers to complete estimates of current tenders or ongoing projects Based on clients budget constraints/requests carried out value engineering studies Finalized cost estimates and maintained all files and data related to each project Prepared project budgets on successful bids Provided support and site visits to ongoing projects Supervised and trained junior engineers
- Electrical Estimation Engineer at JCH Services Ltd
- Electrical Engineer, Conspel Qatar WLL (Part at JCH Services Ltd
- Electrical Engineer at Y. Klitou & K. Constantinou Ltd Electrical Engineers and Contractors
- Electrical Design Engineer at Mourouzides Consulting Engineers
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Science - (MSc), Embedded Digital Systems
- Bachelors of Engineering - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Receiving Tender Documents.
• Floating Inquiries & Collecting Quotations.
• Define the Scope of Work.
• Apply MAN HOUR Productivity Rates Trade Wise.
• Generate BOQ & Cost Sheet.
• Issue RFI at Tender & Post Tender
• Verify Design Functionality (HVAC, PLUMBING) Based O
• International /Country Codes.
• Preparing Final BOQ.
• Update Project file & arranging final Submission Document- Participate in Value Engineering Proposal.
- MEP Estimation Engineer at Trojan Contracting Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - design
May 16, 2011 up to Present NESMA and PARTNERS hermace19 CONTRACTING CO. LTD.
An ISO 9001:2008 SGS, UKAS, OSHAS 18001 Certified Company
Sim Reh Mendoza x
P.O. Box 1498 Al Khobar 31952
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
[email protected] Designation:
• Senior Mechanical Engineer - Estimation Dept.
• Quantity Surveyor Hermes (+63 9394986289) Job Description for Senior Mechanical Engineer
• Prepare Project Proposal Tender/ Bid Package for Mechanical Construction Works, assigned from the Estimation Manager
• Study the overall Bid documents and Mechanical scope of works (ITB, rial scope, drawings, BOQ, material specification, terms and conditions, KEY ACHIEVEMENT addendums and clarifications ensuring that all items are being clarified and considered in the bid). For more than 10 years, i've been
• Review scope and requirements with the Est. Manager and Bid team as working in construction industry, per Bid Preparation Procedure; highlight all areas of scope, concerns, winning various mega projects such critical issues, discrepancies etc.; Plan, manage and prepare the Bid as infra works, industrial and ex preparation procedure, bid schedule, Attend Job-ex meeting and site visit. commercial buildings etc. Most of
• Take charge and coordinate to other subordinate engineers for preparing l the mechanical RFQ schedule, prioritize enquiry items and large volume the times i worked alone from items (per lead time and/or affect the total value of the project). engineering works to
• Ensure the preparation of MTO's and BOQs per bid + assess the impact understanding the drawings and of site conditions and input all for the Costing basis. specification, establishing material
• re Prepare bid clarifications to the client all the conflicts and discrepancies in take off up to cost estimation, and the Bid document.
• Coordinate with the Engineering Dept. (as necessary) where detailed to me it's a fulfilling experience design is required for the submission of bid. bringing huge business for the
• Prepare the Tender Submittal Technical Dossier re requirements in company coordination with the Technical Unit Head for the Manpower, Construction equipment, the Construction schedule, methodologies and statement, Subcontractors etc.
• Utilize reliable prices for materials and subcontractors (through issuance prehensive of Comprehensive Packages to vendors/ subcontractors, in addition to the actual procurement database). PDF created with pdfFactory Pro trial version www.pdffactory.com CORE STRENGTH WORK EXPERIENCE ) Competent in using Microsoft
• Establish the material cost as per specification, man hour, plant and office. Words, Excel, Power point subcontractor estimates and Office
• Compile the complete estimation sheets and documents in the Bid file for discussion and review with the Discipline Estimation Unit Head or Competent in Auto cad Estimation Manager, quotations, drawings, specifications, General conditions and Contract, including all addendums, inclusion and Competent in analyzing and exclusions later update all the corrections made to constitute a pre-final interpreting engineering drawing bid price. layout
• Incorporate all final adjustments in the BOQ and carryout additional works as required by the Est. Manager Fast learner, flexible and can be
• Propose alternative options for value engineering (where possible). able to work in an extensive hour
• Attend meetings, trainings as scheduled or organized by the management. Hard working and Resourceful Job Description for Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical): God fearing
• Receive assignment and awarded bid document from the SCC Manager.
• Study the drawing, specification from the IFC drawings for comparison against the tender drawings considered during initial estimation.
• Manage all cost related works from the initial calculations to the final figures.
• Seeking to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
• Tracking the progress of works and monitoring all the change orders made during execution.
• Coordinating to the Project Engineers and Quality Control Engineers for the change orders made and collecting all the documents required for claiming purposes.
• Preparing all the documents such as drawings, BOQ, approved RFC documents required for the approval of the client to claim all the payments as per contract.
• Dealing with the client until the claims will be approved.
- Construction Works, assigned from the Estimation Manager at Hermis Mendoza
- at NASS CONTRACTING CO. W.L.L
- QS/ Estimating Engineer at OSHAS
7 years, 8 months at this Job